Exploration Initiate | Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Exploration Initiate | Open

Postby jj735 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:47 am

[About which rooms people are in; maybe the bodyguards and cartographers are together?
And Alahi and Rennie are both in communications and Milo and Skye are in the rooms that kind of merge between them
Also, I feel like we should just make it that anyone can RP a bit of their character's instructor of the room, so Alahi could be documenting what Hellene says too, or it could be what the person next to you tells you?]
When nothing goes right, go left.

x
"ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴅ. ꜱᴏ ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
ɪɴ ꜰᴀɪʀɪᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏᴛʜꜱ, ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴꜱ - ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴇxɪꜱᴛꜱ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɪꜰ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ
ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ?”
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:32 pm

Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|single|jj735|
Halfway through the engineer's briefing, Milo got a text from Rennie, using mum's old mobile. Can I meet you at interval? I did something super cool! Despite not liking the sound of this at all, Milo was happy that Rennie was enjoying himself in their time here.

If Milo was honest with himself, he really didn't know whether Rennie knew what he had signed up for. The ethics of the situation were puzzling, at the least. sending a 12-year-old into space, on a mission that had no definite outcome. They could die. They were far too young to die, it was not fair if Rennie came to any harm. Stop spiralling, he told himself. It would be fine.

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Skye monitered her screens and computers typing in what she needed to and moving the cameras so she could see everything. She looked up briefly to see who was around her before she shook her head, she needed to focus on her work not guys. "Focus Skye." She said to herself more then aware that she was talking to herself but not caring.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:59 pm

Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|single|jj735|
For some reason, the meeting for the engineering department was split into two sections, the introduction to staff and introduction to work. Since there was a quarter-of-an-hour break between the two, Milo used the the time to go and look for Marc Crawford, an old friend that might have been in the technician's place, which was next door. Feeling it was not necessary to slide back the dividing wall between the two rooms, he went outside and knocked a sharp two raps on the door.

When Milo was let into the room, pretty much identical to the one he had just left, other than the addition of a monitor on every possible surface and screens dotting the walls, he sought to look at each individual. One of 'em would have to be Marc. There was, but, one problem. As soon as he set eyes on the first techie, a youthful-looking girl with short, brown hair partially covering her hazel-gold eyes. She was beautiful. Milo almost forgot about Marc, and walked over to where she was working intently.

[skye]

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:06 am

"You know I can feel you staring right?" Skye said, tilting her head back to look at him, and smiled."I'm Skye." she said, thinking an introduction would be the best tactic right then. Taking another look at what she'd been doing she turned towards him with a smile.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:49 am

Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|crush: Skye|jj735|
As she spoke, Milo felt all weird. It was a mixture of embarrassment and then there was something else that he had certainly never felt before. He wasn't someone that 'liked' many people. When he had a crush, all he would do was avoid them to prevent embarrassing the both of them. He didn't believe in all that. But, here he was. Not really speaking, he was afraid to, in case he stuttered.

Speaking in really short phrases, he replied to her. "Wa-sn't staring." He shifted his eyes to the floor for a moment so he could prove his point. She was wearing the same sort-of boots as him, except hers were a little more stylish, maybe they were Doc Martins? He looked back at Skye. "Milo." He nodded a simple 'hello'. "How long have you been in this programme? I don't think we've ever worked on the same ship." He asked her, curious.

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:56 am

jj735 wrote:Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|crush: Skye|jj735|
As she spoke, Milo felt all weird. It was a mixture of embarrassment and then there was something else that he had certainly never felt before. He wasn't someone that 'liked' many people. When he had a crush, all he would do was avoid them to prevent embarrassing the both of them. He didn't believe in all that. But, here he was. Not really speaking, he was afraid to, in case he stuttered.

Speaking in really short phrases, he replied to her. "Wa-sn't staring." He shifted his eyes to the floor for a moment so he could prove his point. She was wearing the same sort-of boots as him, except hers were a little more stylish, maybe they were Doc Martins? He looked back at Skye. "Milo." He nodded a simple 'hello'. "How long have you been in this programme? I don't think we've ever worked on the same ship." He asked her, curious.

"Always been in the programme, mostly on different ships, why we haven't seen each other. You're a new face too. Skye said and stood up smiling at him then shrugged. "I'm on break for now, why don't you show me around the place, Only place I know where something is, is my bunk. She said looking up at him.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:13 am

Milo's mind danced with visions of himself and Skye walking around the ship together. He would be blowing off Rennie, but surely his brother would understand. Won't be able to make it. Sorry! He texted quickly, heading for the door."I'd like that. I've bee-been here, in th-this camp, for about a year now. Got-got transferred from the f-firm in France." Milo explained as the two of them headed for the door. "I'm an-an engineer here, our spot is t-to your right." He showed her the wonderful high ceilings, detailing the intricacy in the window frames and the colour patterns with random pastels. He was floating on air...

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:07 pm

jj735 wrote:Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|crush: Skye|jj735|
Milo's mind danced with visions of himself and Skye walking around the ship together. He would be blowing off Rennie, but surely his brother would understand. Won't be able to make it. Sorry! He texted quickly, heading for the door."I'd like that. I've bee-been here, in th-this camp, for about a year now. Got-got transferred from the f-firm in France." Milo explained as the two of them headed for the door. "I'm an-an engineer here, our spot is t-to your right." He showed her the wonderful high ceilings, detailing the intricacy in the window frames and the colour patterns with random pastels. He was floating on air...

"I was up in New York before I was transferred, I don't mind, this is computer geek heaven." She said smiling at Milo. She spotted him texting and ran a hand through her short hair and looked at him. "I'm interrupting plans aren't I?" she asked blushing.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:54 pm

"I w-wouldn't say that... besides, I was just t-telling my brother whe-where I was." Milo shrugged, leading Skye onwards and into the main building through a little corridor. "T-this is where they k-keep the ship. It's really quite-"He turned to Skye, looking her in the eyes, "beautiful." He finished, typing in his code on the keypad by the sliding door. It heaved open to reveal the front deck of the ship, teeming with workers hurrying about. It was a wonderful sight.

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes