➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:34 am

. ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 16 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

Nova snorted, turning her head to check where the lemur had jumped off to. once positive she was okay Nova turned and bounded through the undergrowth. Her ears perked up, as did her ears. Once she was a good few metres infront of them she slowed, tail kinking at the tip. She sniffed the air, hoping to catch the scent of any nearby people.

Nyx glanced to Charlie, taking the phone once more, "I sure hope so, or we might be out here for quite some time." he replied, then added on before handing the device back, "Don't mind Nova running off like that, hearing out footsteps and voices might confuse her- so she always runs ahead of me." He handed the phone back, eyes trailing up to see if he could notice the lemur in the branches.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: Haevyn , Zel)
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie gave a snort of amusement, Malic stepped back, scowling from behind Eddies legs at the group. He snorted his distaste and turned, tail raised began walking off. He showed his cockiness with that simple move, he didn't think they had much bravery to attack him. Eddie followed him with her eyes for a moment. "Honestly, he's as old as me but he acts like a child." Malic gave a snarl at her, which she purposefully ignored. Giving a smile to the girl and her bonded dog, then to the boy and his bonded.

"Well, My name is Eddie- That over-dramatic wolf is Malic." She glanced over her shoulder at she introduced the wolf, he snorted in her direction then plunged into the undergrowth. "We founded the safehouse, believe it or not." she turned her eyes back to them, smiling.

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
    ── C y p r u s
    ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: kyle)
    . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

Neigh noticed him catching her eyes and turned her gaze towards the floor infront of them instead. She gave a small shrug to his question, "I was debating on being a hunter, but...My mom disapproves, she said I could get hurt." she managed to make her voice drip with annoyance, a scowl slipping across her expression. She gave a small frown.

Cyprus warned her before Kyle did of the approaching danger, the hair on the back of his neck rose and he crouched, 'Theres someone coming up behind you, careful.' She blinked at the floor, eyes darting to the hunter beside her when he whispered to her. She turned as he did, eyes darting towards the direction cyprus was hiding, her eyes flicked up to Liams face. She tensed faintly, taking a small step away.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:12 am

𝐿𝒾𝒶𝓂 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔

18 | Male | Bonded- Benji | Bisexual | Location: City Outskirts | Tags: Kyle, Neigh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liam opened his mouth as to say something but nothing came out. His eyes glanced over towards Neigh just as she stepped back. Maybe this girl really wasn't a Bonded. The hooded boy took a step back in turn. He knew that if he said something then his this would be known which could cause trouble in future situations but at the same time it would be suspicious if he didn't say anything. He let out a 'tch' and spun on his heel, beginning to walk off in a the direction he came.
Benji's prescense was a lot closer now than it was before which caused a boost in Liam's confidence. He knew that his large companion was not one that was easily messed with. Liam stopped walking away, though still on the same street as the other two people. If fate willed the Hunter to come and approach Liam, then so be it. If they walked away, that would also be fine. The white-haired boy could sense Benji's annoyance at his risky display. 'Calm down, Benji. If anything goes wrong then you're close enough to save me.' he informed the nearby tiger
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:22 pm

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
male ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: Neigh, Liam ⊛ city’s edge
His soft smile from talking to the potential future hunter faded into a cold grimace as he faced the hooded stranger. Noticing the girl’s muscles tensing in what he assumed to be fear of the other stranger, Kyle took a half step diagonally to shield Neigh as he confronted the mysterious figure. Still keeping one hand on his tranquilizer holster, he pulled an official ID from his backpack pocket before calling, “Hey!

Swallowing his fear of confrontation, he continued and held out the ID like a badge. “I don’t mean to bother you, sir, but I am a licensed hunter. I’m going to need to see some identification before I can let you leave, especially in such a bonded-heavy area. It won’t take more than a few moments, I assure you.”

Turning to Neigh for a moment, he whispered kindly, “If you need to go find your brother, you can go on ahead. I’ll catch up in a moment. If you run into any hunters, show them my business card and tell them I can vouch for you and your brother.”

⊛ 𝕎𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 ⊛
female ⊛ bonded(Kamadan:Diana) ⊛ true neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: open ⊛ compound(library)

-snip-

⊛ єνєℓуи яσѕтєя ⊛
female ⊛ bonded(Thylacine:Miku) ⊛ chaotic good
heterosexual ⊛ tags: brooke ⊛ compound(dining hall)
Evelyn grinned, seeing the bird and his companion show their appreciation for one another. “Aww, he’s quite magnificent...though I can see how he could get himself into trouble. It’s always the clever ones getting themselves into the most mischief.”

Evelyn enjoyed chatting with others, especially fellow bonded, but she couldn’t help but notice the other girl’s primary fascination with Miku, rather than her- not that she minded. After all, the mocha-skinned girl worked for hours on end grooming and dressing up the thylacine. Remembering how Brooke had reached for the Tasmanian tiger during their introduction, an idea sparked in her head which, through their link, causes excitement to flow through her partner’s veins. “You know, it’s quite alright if you touch her if you want, she doesn’t mind, right Miku?”

The thylacine yipped eagerly before replying to the other bonded creature.Oh! Well, I’d say I’m closest to a Tasmanian devil, if you’ve ever met one of those. We look a lot like dogs or foxes, but we’re not canines, we’re actually marsupials...I..haven’t actually met others of my kind since I was really little, though...What sort of bird are you? I don’t think I’ve seen another type so colorful, except for maybe a parrot!
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Bonded ✮ Charlie 7 ⌖ Dani 1

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:10 pm

════ ════
Charles Andrew Windridge
Charlie
Pansexual
Male

Ayo
Mouse Lemur (f)
Powers

The forest
@Nyx
x
════ ════

x
      x 6151D2 Ayo's Colour
      x 1c4172 Charlie's Colour
      x

xxxxxAyo practically danced through the branches. With how light she was, even when she performed big leaps from one tree to another, there was barely any difference from what the wind was already doing. And, even with the breeze shaking the branches, and her being light and small enough to be affected by it easily, she still aimed perfectly to any branch she intended to land on.
      xxxxx"I guess I should have known you wouldn't know yet? I hope so, too. It's not just not wanting to run into anyone - though that is the main thing-, but I feel sort of dumb walking around a wood not knowing better where to head than the very general area. I don't like that either."
      xxxxxCharlie nodded at that explanation. It made sense as a thing to do. It was like how Ayo always liked going high up to see farther, really. At least in spirit. If it helped them to work out if there was anyone around, he was hardly going to complain, anyway.
      xxxxxAyo was very much making a point to only leave the thicker branches - which were all easily thick enough to hide her whole body behind without any issues or anything poking out - if she had to leave them to get to the next tree. When that was happening, she would make her way as quickly as she could upwards, as far as she trusted with her minute weight, which was pretty high up, to get herself out of the sort of range of vision that humans normally actually used. Between her size, her brown fur, her preference for the thicker branches, and, perhaps most importantly, the leaves, she would be very hard to spot if someone didn't know she was there. As was, it was easy to blame the very slight leaf-rustlings on the wind.
SupercalligragilisticexpialadociousEvenThoughTheSoundOfItIsSomethingQuiteAtrociousIfYouSayItLoudEnoughYou'llAlwaysSoundPrecociousSupercalligragilisticexpialadocious

════ ════
Dr. Danielle Adams
Dani
Heterosexual
Female
Hunter
x
Within the city
@Open

x
════ ════

x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxx

OoC: Right now I'm trying to catch things up early in the morning so nothing for Dani yet! Next post, I'm going to try to get something here, though. For now, her latest post is on the first page, but I'm going to be looking out for people with open tags to interact with.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Liam 3 + Lowell 1

Postby rex. » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:08 pm

𝐿𝒾𝒶𝓂 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔

17 | Male | Bonded- Benji | Bisexual | Location: City Outskirts | Tags: Kyle, Neigh

Liam stopped walking, slowly turning around. He hoped that his face was still being somewhat covered by the shadows since he didn't want to worry about his identity being well-known.
He stood frozen and tense in the middle of the street before suddenly running down an alley to his left. Adrenaline pumped through the white-haired man's body as he darted through the small spaces in between buildings. Liam was by no means fast, but he could run for a good while. At this point Benji was only a few streets over from his companion. He looked behind himself to see if the Hunter was following.

𝓛𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻

18 | Male | Bonded- Cerise | Homoflexible | Location: City | Tags: Open

Lowell sat on a park bench, his hands wrapped around a warm cup of coffee from a cafe nearby. He sipped it slowly, a small smile spreading across his face. A small, furry head poked out of the top of his jacket. The fennec fox's huge ears nearly knocking the coffee right out of his hand. "Come now, Cerise, you shouldn't be popping out in public. It isn't exactly normal to see someone just holding a fox in their jacket." he spoke in between sips. Letting out a chitter of annoyance, Cerise burrowed back down the baggy jacket, her small form unseeable in all the wrinkles of the excess fabric.
Last edited by rex. on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♘ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Postby Good.Pointe » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:57 pm

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
━━━━━━
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 - 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗
xxxxxKnight walked confidently, knowing that looking as exhausted as they actually were would raise suspicion. Rose attempted to keep her hands from shaking as the trees became less dense.
xxxxxWhat kind of story are we gonna weave for this? she asked, trying to gather herself. Going for food sounded amazing in theory, but executing such a task could prove extremely difficult.
xxxxxYou could say that you got lost, had a bad fall, and didn't have any family left to help you? Knight inquired.
xxxxxBut neither of us are hurt, that's not very convincing... she sighed.
xxxxxOr just homeless, you could say that you were afraid to stay in town with all the tension and ran off without a plan.
xxxxxI guess that's our best bet. Unless you wanna turn your happy self around and we can figure som-
xxxxxNo. And with that, Knight picked up his pace. Rose rolled her eyes and adjusted to accommodate for the harsher speed. The trees were thinning out more and more as the pair moved closer to human civilization. The woman picked up her reins, making it seem more convincing that she was "in control" of her bonded. The outskirts of town approached faster than Rose liked. Her gaze became glassy as she realized the consequences for being caught. There was no telling what kind of experiments would be done on them. Her stomach dropped, her grip tightening as her panic slowly invaded her rationale. "Easy," she says softly. Her jaw tensed and she knew she was too far gone. Knight slowed as his beloved bonded began to shake uncontrollably.
xxxxxIt's gonna be alright, get a hold of yourself. Breathe. he communicated to her. Being on the run took a toll on her, but starving definitely didn't help. And Knight knew this, so he pushed on, hoping Rose could gather herself before someone noticed her.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:40 am

~Haevyn ~ Kai ~ Tags: Eddie and Malic ~ Location: Safehouse entrance/woods ~
Kai's eyes flowers the wolf then he followed after the wolf. Haevyn watched as her bonded disappeared with the other. When she heard that this woman founded the safehouse her eyes lit up. "Really?! Well thank you for finding a place for people like us to be safe in. It's a lot better than when we were wondering the streets, we had to stay on our toes and watch out for each other in case of the hunters ya know?" the girl said before making her way towards the forest. Those were hard times for the two siblings, they were constantly hungry and on edge due to lack of sleep and worry. It took a bigger till on Haevyn's brother. He lasted days without sleeping and even though he didn't want Haevyn to know he would go out at nights when she would fall asleep and hunt for food. Some mornings she would notice he would have cuts and bruises all over. She never knew what from. She sighed deep in thought as she was slowly making her way into the forest.

• Alexavier • Zelia • Tags: Eddie and Malic • Location: Safehouse entrance and woods •
Alexavier and Zelia watched as Haevyn followed the two bonded creatures. "Thank you for giving us a safe place to live." Alexavier said simply but with full respect. He appreciated that this woman put herself in dangers that they may have not had to face just so she could find a place that was safe for people like them. Zelia climbed down the boy and followed Haevyn into the woods. Alexavier looked at Eddie "You coming?"he said with a crooked smile before following the others.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:29 pm

"𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨,
    SKYE DRAKE
    𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳."
    ───────────────────────── ────────────────────────────
    [ role. bonded ] [ animal. kore - manticore ] [ tagged. collin anderson | mentioned: open ] [ location. the forest ]

─────Skye stiffened when collin stepped closer, holding out his hand in introduction. Above her, Kore struggled not to growl, laying her ears flat against her head and shifting her back legs underneath her. Be careful, Skye. She said to her, folding her wings tight against her sides to keep from accidentally brushing any foliage.

─────Skye glanced at Collin's outstretched hand and then took it with her own, feeling Kore's disapproval filtering in through their bond. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Collin. I'm Kristin Worth." She lied, of course, using her usual(hopefully forgettable) alias. She didn't know if she was on any kind of public record. Considering her reputation with the law, though, she wouldn't be surprised. Better not take any chances, just in case this man was a hunter.

multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:40 am

☆ PENNY OLSON
───────────────────────────────────────────────
16femalebonded - kodabisexuallocation: foresttags; tyler + pip
indentThe brunette followed Tyler's gesture with her eyes, frowning at the expanse of trees before them. It was the same for her and Koda. She'd lived far from this area, and nothing from her time on the run so far turned up any clues. Penny looked back to Tyler and Pip, her mouth curving into a small smile at the boy's question. "I'd like that," she replied, taking another glance around the forest. Koda looked up at her and waited for her to speak again. "Since we're a team now, we should probably keep walking. It'd be best if we didn't stay in one spot for too long. Hunters, y'know?" Penny awkwardly suggested, toying with the sleeves of her jacket.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler | 5] [brooke | 4] [collin | 5]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:27 am

── TYLER SKYE ─────────────────────────────
x sixteen male bisexual bonded; ferret, pip location; woods tags; penny + koda
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the teen was relieved when penny agreed to team up with him and pip. at last, they weren't alone anymore. they would finally have some company, others to talk to. tyler listened to penny's suggestion about continuing to walk and nodded in agreement. yeah, that probably would be a good idea, he commented. though he was tired from walking so much the past few days the tiredness would be worth it when they found this elusive safehouse. heading off into the forest once more tyler tried to enjoy the nature rather than think about the impending doom of hunters that could discover them at any moment. so, um, what kind of bear is koda? he asked penny, looking over to the big bear with them. he did seem calm enough, not so intimidating now that tyler had been around him some time now. i've never been this close to a bear before, though i'm sure you're used to him, huh? while tyler spoke with penny, pip scurried her way from off of tylers shoulders and onto the forest floor. she bounded by koda's side, curious of the big beast. so what's it like being such a big animal? does everything look small, because for me everything looks huge. i can't imagine being so big, i wouldn't be able to climb high up like i can being little like this. no offense if that is offensive? what i mean is being big isn't bad, just different from me and what i'm used to, the little ferret rambled mindlessly.

── BROOKE SIERRA SMITH ───────────────────────
x nineteen female pansexual bonded; lilac breasted roller, hyacinthus location; dining hall tags; evelyn + miku
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

despite not being able to make a facial expression, hyacinthus almost looked sly but proud as evelyn commented on him being clever and mischievous. his chest puffed out some, as did his feathers, thus making the small bird look slightly bigger. he definitely enjoyed being called clever. what he didn't enjoy was being compared to a parrot. his little eyes darted to the tasmanian tiger as she suggested so. bah, parrots have no style. they're large, loud, and immature. they - the bird would have gone on if not for brooke butting in, hey, be nice, parrots aren't all that bad, she didn't know why he was complaining about parrots as she couldn't hear what miku had said, but she knew enough about hyacinthus to know he would continue bad-mouthing them if he got the chance. anyway, i'm a lilac breasted roller, a species commonly found in africa. i have heard of tasmanian devils. i've never met one, but brooke enjoys reading up on endangered species from time to time and she's mentioned them before. he explained. it was interesting to be in the presence of a creature that should be extinct but also something other than a mammal or avian.

cinthy appreciates being called clever and magnificent, brooke related to evenlyn, however her eyes lit up when the other girl expressed that it would be fine for her to touch the tasmanian tiger. really?! she said a little too loudly, growing embarrassed at herself once more for how she was acting. hyacinthus, used to the bursts of excitement but never expecting them fluffed his wings out in surprise. fluttering down from brooke's finger he landed on the table with a light tap of his talons. how long have you and evelyn been bonded for? cinthy asked miku. meanwhile, as brooke tried to hold in her excitement, she carefully reached over toward the tasmanian tiger gently set her hand on the animal's fur. gasping she smiled widely. she's so soft, brooke breathed out, noticing for the first time the collar around miku's neck. oh wow, that's so pretty. where'd you get that? her eyes darted back up to evelyn as she sat back down in her seat.

── COLLIN ANDERSON ─────────────────────────
x twenty male bicurious hunter location; woods tags; skye + kore
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

as collin stepped closer to the woman, kristin as she introduced, the sound of a soft growl above and the rustling of leaves grabbed the mans attention. while the woman took his hand in hers for a handshake his eyes flitted up to the branches above, and at last, he noticed the creature hugged against a tree branch. for a moment he stood stunned and wide-eyed at the large, cat-like creature above him. for a while now he had suspected that something had been hiding there, but he never imagined something quite so large, mythical, or deadly looking to be lurking in the trees. in fact, he figured it would have been an owl or other type of raptor as it tended to be avians in trees, even the blue jay the female had been drawing before, not a big cat. you're bonded, he quickly gasped as his surprise faded, his mind working in high gear now. the training he had took its place in the forefront of his mind and body. stepping back from the woman and creature in the trees collin reached around for the tranquilizer gun slung across his back, raising it not toward the woman but the animal in the trees as it most likely posed more of a threat than the woman before him. there wasn't much time to take proper aim so he eyeballed the height and distance of the predator and shot, hoping the dart would meet its mark.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me