Lock - Dead RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - Open!

Postby Echo-song » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:42 pm

Echo - 23 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Role: Mentor - Location: City - Tags: Tommy

Echo was busy trying to fight more tears from falling when Tommy stepped towards her. She sucked in her breath as he wrapped his arms around her and she very quickly threw her arms around him, burying her face into his shoulder. A few more tears fell from her eyes and soaked into Tommy's shirt. Nothing needed to be said. She couldn't say anything. All she could think about was how thankful she was to have her friend back again. Echo could have stayed there forever, her heart thumping out of her chest. She was still shaking from the sheer rush of adrenaline and tried to calm her nerves some. Eventually, Tommy moved away and Echo stepped back slightly, pulling up her eye patch and wiping at her eye. The scar tissue on her face itched and tingled like crazy and she bit her cheek in an attempt to get it to cease. Of course, it only worsened and Echo let out a frustrated sigh. It always did this when she cried. Eventually, Tommy spoke about cleaning up the mess. "Yeah. Sounds good." Her voice was quiet and not confident like it always us. It was clear that she was shaken up. When Tommy spoke of talking, Echo found herself both anxious and relieved. She was thankful he wasn't angry at her. At least he didn't seem angry. But she also wasn't sure what he wanted to discuss. Hopefully he was okay and life was alright. "O-okay." She said shakily, giving him a half-smile.

As Tommy stepped away to make a phone call, she waited quietly and looked down at the ground. Echo shook off the last of the glass and stretched out her sore shoulder. Looking down, she realized that a small amount of blood had made its way through her jacket. The leather was thin from the glass shards, making it more visible. Echo sighed and rolled her eyes. Great. she thought and looked up when Tommy walked back. "You have a place..." She shifted uncomfortably at the thought of what had happened at Tommy's old apartment, picturing the scare on her leg from the bullet wound. Of course, things were obviously different now. That thought brought back a whole train of memories and a chill raked through her body. Snapping herself out of it, Echo inhaled and nodded. "Sounds good." she added and walked to his side so that he could lead the way, her gaze sparkling despite the horrific flashbacks. It would be good for them to discuss everything that had happened. She could finally rest peacefully at night knowing he was alright. Tommy would probably be the only person that would ever see Echo's softer side. He had been her only friend during a time when she was more emotionally vulnerable. Now, she was different. Much more closed off, serious, and at times, irritable.

Luka - 25 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Ghost - Role: Nurse - Location: Kitchen - Tags: Corinne, Crowley, Ezra

Luka raised an eyebrow. "Hopefully you actually caught all that." She added, her voice slightly sarcastic. Luka turned to face Ezra as he spoke of becoming a nurse himself. "Yeah... I don't think so." she teased and shook her head. Her face twisted into one of suspicion. "Crowley... What are you thinking?" She asked slowly, narrowing her eyes at him before her gazed darted to Ezra and then back to Crowley. "You' had better not be thinking what I think you're thinking." She added, crossing her arms in front of her. Why did Ezra have to open his mouth... Luka thought and took a step in front of Ezra, blocking Crowley's view of him. "You cannot be serious. He has no training. No offense but... This could not possible go well. I don't even know if it's allowed!" she insisted, blowing her bangs out of her face as she spoke.

"I can't believe you're actually considering this!" Luka exclaimed, clearly anxious for her patients. Crowley did have the right to be worried about caring for so many patients though. There just weren't a lot of nurses in the infirmary. Training to be a nurse wasn't easy and it had helped significantly that Luka had a medical background already. Shaking her head, she rubbed her forehead with her hand, the anxiety only making her headache worse. "Just... Be careful." She said slowly, letting out a long sigh.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:50 pm

/ Alyssa/ 9 years/ Humanoid; shapeshifter/ Tags: open/ Location: right outside the house/

She sat herself down onto the ground and grinned at the leaves on the ground. She tilted her head and Alyssa shifted into a bird. She perched herself higher than usual in a tree. Hights weren't her favorite, but she was bored. Lately, she hadn't been interacting with many people and she longed to have a conversation with someone rather than a random animal she finds. So she sits, waiting for what they call, "human interaction".
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:54 am

Mavis woke up later than most that morning. The young woman was a caretaker now, she was fifteen now. When she was younger, her father, Misha, took care of her everyday. So she decided she had to do that for others too. She sat up and stretched her arms out, yawning. She was tired, and she felt stiff. Being a caretaker was tiring. How Mishka did it for her, when things were worse for everyone, was amazing to Mavis.

After a moment, she stood up and walked to the bathroom, looking at the mirror, she sighed. Her dyed black hair was a little frizzy, but that was okay. What annoyed her was her visible blonde roots. She tied her hair back and hummed in thought. Then Mavis picked up her primer and primed her face. After that she put on her makeup, she set it and then walked out of the bathroom. She decided to get changed and walked into her room. Letting a small huff out, she looked through the clothes in her wardrobe. Grabbing a grey turtleneck jumper, and a pair of black jeans from her drawer and then got changed. She put on a pair of shoes and went downstairs, phone in hand.

Walking into the kitchen, she looked around. So many people. The demonic teenager rolled her eyes and walked past the cook and grabbed a box of cereal. She didn't really like eggs, and didnt wanna listen to everyone chatting. She might go sit outside, she'd have to find Alyssa. It was still early though and Mavis would probably come off a little grumpy. Pouring some cereal into a bowl, then the milk, she went to a drawer and grabbed a spoon. She also grabbed a carton of orange from the fridge and poured some into a glass. She looked around and hummed quietly, before eating a spoonful of cereal. Alyssa would probably be down soon.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:13 pm

doc . wrote:
__ERIKxxCARTER__
┌──────── musica noctis ────────┐
Siren/Mimic - ♂ - Resident - Form
Tags: Elysium
└────────────────────────┘
He perked his head up a little upon hearing a voice come from the kitchen saying that breakfast was ready. Perhaps, if there was a little bit left over when everyone had gotten a plate, he'd sneak in a get whatever the man had cooked up. With another bite of his toast he zoned out, letting the morning take over his sleepy brain. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. It was then another woman spoke up and saw her standing nearby, looking at him.
Great. Was he really so obvious? He hated his spot.. perhaps it was better just to move back to his room. He bit his lip and slowly moved to stand with his plate, rubbing his mouth and wiping the crumbs off his face
"Erik..." he answered softly, hoping this conversation wouldn't last long. Then again he knew he'd have to come out of his shell eventually. If he was going to live in this house he'd have to start opening up to people.
Even if he didn't like talking.
"My name's Erik. I'm sorry for taking toast.. I didn't know.. uh.. someone would be making.. breakfast.."
He trailed off and stopped talking as he shuffled his feet and looked to the ground. Yikes, he felt like a mess..
x

__DAVIDxxKEPLER__
┌───────── omnes simul ─────────┐
"TARS" - ♂ - Leader - Form
Tags: Judith
└─────────────────────────┘
He nodded slowly, his mind and body slowing down with age. It was evident most days, where he'd seem to take a few minutes to answer anybody. He had charged himself enough, it was just his old hardware. Machines weren't supposed to last forever.
Though for now, it was nothing to worry about. Only worry about it when he started repeating himself. Luckily he wasn't doing that yet.
"I just hope, they'll be happy here.." he sighed softly. "A lot of them seem like good people. They have a lot of potential.."
Just the thought of continuing his job for another few years made him feel tired. He didn't know how long he'd last
"Which is why I've decided to make you a mentor! You're a very kind person, Judith. I just know that you'll do just fine."
He smiled over to her and put a hand on her knee, rubbing it gently with a thumb
He knew she cared a lot about him. Alyssa did too. Everyone did.
"Now what was I doing..?" he muttered while glancing about himself and looking at the book he had full of names
x

__MISHKAxxKHABAROVSKI__
┌──────── viribus et honorem ────────┐
Human - ♂ - Resident - Form
Tags: Open
└───────────────────────────┘
He could only remember waking up. He wasn't sure when he had woken up, but he knew it was nighttime. The great man sat up and looked around. Everything was dark, not much to see. Rubbing his eyes, he slowly got to his feet and began to walk. He wasn't sure where he was going to, but he was going. Mishka ended up in the strange part of town. Weird people. Humans who despise humanoids. Strangers. He walked until daybreak, where the sun had lifted over the horizon and hung low in the sky. He stopped once to rest, before moving on. Wearing no shoes, tattered pants and shirt, and upset hair, he looked strange.
The man was confused and alone. After having been taken by the peacekeepers years ago, was finally set free. Not knowing where he was or what to do, kept walking.
He'd run into somebody at some point.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:17 am

━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -'Twenty-six years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Human / Tags: Echo
    It didn't take long for them to get back to his place. His new apartment was on the ground floor, and was much less 'closed off' as well. Before, he liked to keep his residence and home life in general low profile; somewhere with a good amount of security, and not particularly easy to find. Now, he was just a human. Not a 'peacekeeper', just Tommy. He liked it better that way anyways. The guilt he had surrounding him betraying his position as a protector had worn off by now. He was no protector, at least, not if he had followed directions, that's for sure. Opening the door, he allowed Echo to walk in first before following behind her. He shut the door and locked it behind him out of habit. Removing his jacket, he threw it onto the arm of the couch, then pulled his phone out of his back pocket, setting it on the coffee table before taking a seat in one of the chairs. He glanced at Echo, then away, his brows furrowed yet a slight smile on his face. "So, how long has it been? Like, six years or something like that?" He was relieved Echo was okay. Really relieved. But he was trying to behave himself and not overwhelm her. They were just here to talk, not necessarily be friends. He'd just keep having to remind himself of that. Tommy didn't think Echo hated him, and that wasn't why he was being so careful; he just didn't know how she felt about everything. She very well could've moved on from their friendship, it had been plenty long enough. It was a very stressful time and he could understand if she didn't want to be reminded of it. He'd offer her his support regardless. "I know it's not really the best question to be asking right now but.. how have you been?" His voice was soft and careful, like they were still hiding together in a cave praying that the peacekeepers couldn't hear their whispers. Tommy nervously fumbled with his fingers at the thought alone.

━━━♈︎━━𝑬𝒁𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲━━━
    -Twenty-six. / Male. / Bi. / Humanoid / Tags: Crowley, Luka
    Ezra smirked as Crowley played into his competition, listening to Luka's protest. Luckily for him, she didn't persist much. "Don't worry Luka. I'm a fast learner, and I'm even better with kids. I'm sure they'll adore me." Not only was he not a fast learner, he really couldn't stand kids. But that was besides the point. He stood up straight, wandering over to Crowley before choosing a spot much closer to the boy to lean up against. "Hang on a minute, how do you know I don't have any plans for later? I could totally be busy." He leaned in slightly closer, an eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face. "For all you know my schedule is packed, but maybe I can fit you in." Ezra teasingly said, stepping away from the counter and crossing his arms. "If I can fit you in, what would be in it for me? Surely if I help you with a bunch of crud I deserve to be reimbursed for my time." Ezra's head teetered from one side to the other, an inquisitive look on his face. Sometimes he found it weird how close he was to Lee. He was never this close with anyone really, especially his parents. He was an only child, so no siblings to bond with (he probably wouldn't have even if the opportunity arose), and no 'best friends' he could think of. Just Crowley. If he weren't so hush hush about his feelings all the time, maybe he'd tell Crowley how thankful he really was for him. Until then he'd just stay the same old annoying Ezra.
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:16 am

Mavis ended up eating pretty quickly because she wanted to leave the busy room. When she finished she just dropped the bowl into the sink and looked down at her laces. She was surprisingly really.. stressed? But that could be because she didn't have time for her run the previous night. Thinking for a few moments, she decided she needed to go shopping, to get her hair dye and hair bleach. She kind of wanted to try dyeing her hair blonde, since it was when she was younger, and the black had stained her hair. Humming softly, she walked upstairs and grabbed her bag. Then, swiftly, she headed downstairs and out the door.

Deep in thought, the young woman tread briskly down the path. Mavis was deep in thought, being alone usually helped her get through everything currently in her head. She missed Mishka. Was he dead? Was he just slowly dying? Was he free, but convinced she wasn't? Was he even in the country anymore? All questions she had. Questions that would never ever be answered. Walking a little longer, deep in her head, Mavis glanced up. She was going to take a more cynic route anyways so it'd give her some time. Looking back down, she took her phone out. She checked Facebook and Instagram. She turned a corner and walked a little.

A figure was walking towards her. He was tall. Muscular. Tired and scruffy looking. He was like a big bear. Kind of like…..

"D-dad?"
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:41 am

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻
    25 yrs | homosexual | crush: ezra westbrook | nurse |power: hemokinesis/avian-coms| location: kitchen | tags: luka, ezra

"Pssh- Don't worry Luka. I won't let him do anything funny~" Crowley had a sly smile curled on his face, leaning close to Ezra as he approached. "Please, I don't see you working a job everyday- But if you really need some incentive-" Crowley closed in, drawing very close to Ezra. If he leaned any further, he could kiss the man. "We can hit the town after work...Just you and me." His voice was low and sultry. Crowley had no issue flirting so closely to Ezra, especially in public; he'd been doing that since they'd met, but Lee did have a bit of an ulterior motive this time other than trying to get Ezra flustered. Alone time with his best friend, innocent enough. At least, that's what he was currently convincing himself was the reason for his forward display. In his heart though, Crowley knew better.

Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:38 pm

Echo - 23 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Role: Mentor - Location: City - Tags: Tommy

Echo followed closely after Tommy, a bit on edge after her previous encounter with the runaway humanoid. She scanned her surroundings as they made their way through the city, trying to take it all in. So much had changed. It was almost overwhelming. Eventually, they arrived at a large building that had to be where Tommy lived. Echo slowly stepped inside and flinched as Tommy shut the door. Why am I so on edge? She thought to herself and figured it had to be all the adrenaline. Once again, her eye fell on the door as Tommy locked it and she took a deep breath. Her paranoia was getting the better of her. This was Tommy. The man that had saved her life all those years ago. Why was she so nervous? Maybe because a lot could happen in six years. What if he had some sort of grudge against her? Judging from the looks of things, Echo didn't think so. But over the last few years, she had become someone who was overly suspicious of people. She moved over to where the couch was and froze as Tommy reached to pull something out of his pocket. Of course, it was just his phone. Okay. You need to relax. You trusted this person with your life. You still do. Stop fooling yourself. She thought and moved to one of the other chairs to sit, moving her jacket off her shoulders and letting it rest behind her, her arms still in the sleeves.

"Yeah. I guess so." she laughed lightly, looking down at her lap for a moment. Thoughts of the hellish events they had gone through all those years ago danced through her head. She did her best to shove them away. Echo looked back up as Tommy asked her a question. "Oh. Um. Better now. Let's just say... It was a long few years. But I'm fine now." She stated, stumbling over her words. Tommy didn't really need to know how distraught she had been once they had separated. She knew it had been for the best. "I'm a mentor for the lost kids now. I have a lot of students with abilities that work similar to mine. Usually elemental abilities. I help them control and then fine-tune their abilities so that they are safer and more emotionally stable." Echo's finger began to make a circular motion and a green stream of vapor danced around it, a habit she had developed over the years. "Nothing too exciting though. What about you? How have you been?" She added quickly, not wanting to worry him about her mental state.

Luka - 25 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Ghost - Role: Nurse - Location: Kitchen - Tags: Crowley, Ezra, Open

Once again, Luka bit her lip, clearly worried. This is bad. This is really bad. I should have just stayed on the unit. she thought and shook her head. "If anything bad happens, I'm finding a way to get you both suspended for a bit." She stated, her eyes narrowing. Of course, her threats were almost always empty. She was never the petty or malicious type. Still though, she cared immensely about her patients and would do just about anything to keep them safe. She watched Crowley and Ezra interact for a bit longer before rubbing her head. "Alright. I'm going to go wash up and what not. Remember, don't do anything that I wouldn't do." She mainly looked to Crowley. Watch him. Please. Her eyes pleaded before she spun around and walked out of the kitchen. Making her way out the door, she took in her surroundings, taking a mental count of everyone she saw. She tried to keep a mental list of who came to breakfast and who didn't. If someone suddenly didn't show up, she tried to check in on them. Of course, there were a lot of members to keep track of now so the job had grown much harder over the years. Still, Luka did her best.

She made her way to the main room and flopped down on one of the many couches, letting out a long sigh. While all common sense pointed to her going to her room, she also didn't feel like sitting somewhere by herself. At least out here, there were the familiar voices of all the lost kids. Taking a deep breath, she watched everyone hustle about. It made her happy to see how far their small organization had come. What had once been a hidden refuge was now a much larger home for people like her.
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:01 am

━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -'Twenty-six years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Human / Tags: Echo
    Tommy could tell Echo was a bit on edge - he was still attuned to how she acted when she was uncomfortable, afraid, or confused. He wasn't offended though, as he was almost feeling the same way but for different reasons. Tommy listened to her explain what she had been up to, and tell him all about her job. It seemed like the perfect fit for Echo. He was proud. Watching as the woman in front of him twirled her finger, that familiar green vapor illuminated the somewhat darkened room. It made him pause for a moment, still trying to listen to Echo yet finding himself a bit lost in his own head by this point. He knew he had a lot more to say than just 'hey what's up how've you been', but it was more of a question of whether or not he could manage to get the words out. As Echo's story came to an end, she asked how he had been and what he'd been up to. There was a lot - a lot more than he could find the courage to talk about and bring up just yet. Tommy sighed and looked down at his lap, tucking the hair that fell into his face behind his ear. "I'm not upset anymore about what happened. Well, I was never really upset at you, but... a lot was happening back then. It was incredibly easy to get swept up in emotions. We were both very emotionally beaten down." The man started, looking up to catch Echo's expression to see how she was feeling. He wondered if he shouldn't have brought it up just yet, and if Echo would just be more uncomfortable after the fact. He cleared his throat and glanced at the nearest window, his eyes resting on some of the knick knacks he had poised on the the window ledge. "Anyways, um... I'm unemployed at the moment. But I'm really looking to get a job as soon as possible cuz, well, this place isn't going to pay for itself." Tommy said in an attempt to make their conversation seem a little more... normal? Then, as he ran out of things to say, he thought to the large scar on his side, his eyebrows raising. "Oh, and this is looking a lot better." He pulled up his shirt slightly, revealing the scar. It was noticeable, but was a lot less horrifying to look at. "It hurts from time to time, but, at least I'm not dead." He should be dead, because he had a lot of close calls over the years. So many that for awhile his life was just him mentally preparing himself for the day it really happened. Nowadays it almost seemed like he wasn't alive, because he was so used to telling himself that death would inevitably be knocking at his door any day.

━━━♈︎━━𝑬𝒁𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲━━━
    -Twenty-six. / Male. / Bi. / Humanoid / Tags: Crowley, Luka
    Ezra looked down at the man, his snide smile subsiding. He leaned in slightly, studying Lee's face before suddenly pulling away and looking in the other direction. He knew they playfully flirted around sometimes, but this time it felt a little more... real. He didn't know whether or not it was just him feeling this way, or if Crowley felt it too. Or if it was Crowley trying to get Ezra to become more vulnerable and to trick him into thinking there was something truly between them, all as a joke. If it was the latter, Ezra didn't even know if he could be mad. That was clever and something he would most definitely do himself. "It's almost like you're asking me out on a date." He said teasingly, the same snide smile returning from earlier. "I'll have to work some things out... you know, clear my schedule and stuff. I'm just so busy, everyone wants some time with Ezra," There wasn't a single thing to be done today; Ezra knew that, Crowley knew that. It was just so much fun seeing just how much he could push Lee's buttons. Not that he was really able to lately - He could tell Crowley almost expected him to be so annoying everyday. Maybe he'd have to bump up his game. "Buuut sure. I guess we can hang out alone together, just us bro's." Lightly punching Crowley's shoulder, He stepped away from the boy, but not without a wink in his direction first. He let out a loud sigh as if to cover all of his antics and glanced out the window before his eyes returned to his friend. "So, whats our first order of business, boss?"
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:38 pm

[center]Echo - 23 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Role: Mentor - Location: City - Tags: Tommy

Echo noticed how Tommy stared at her hand and couldn't help but make a soft smile. He knew about her nervous habits. He seemed lost in his head at one point and Echo faked a small coughing noise to bring him back. As soon as he started to talk about the past, Echo's smile faded and she swallowed. She looked away from him and stared back down at her lap. "I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself for the hell I put you through." She began, taking a deep breath. "I was young, stupid, and selfish back then. And... I'm so incredibly sorry." As he said "beaten down", she nodded in agreement. Her mental state had been beaten to a pulp. Probably even more if that was possible. As he finished that sentence, a thought came to Echo and she wondered if Tommy was hinting at something. Her stomach turned in on itself. "You regret helping me don't you? Of course, I don't blame you. But, say the word and I'll disappear. I swear." The thought was painful. More than painful actually. He was still her only friend. However, she cared about him too much to be a constant reminder of their awful past.

Echo listened as Tommy spoke about his job and nodded. She wondered if it was harder to find a job if you were an ex-peacekeeper. Or maybe it was easier? She knew how people like her were still discriminated against. Echo was lost in her own thoughts on this topic when Tommy rolled up his shirt. Stiffening at the sight, she bit her lip. Her hand shook slightly but she couldn't seem to look away. "That was the scariest day of my life." She whispered, her voice deathly quiet. "I don't think I ever told you that." She added, finally yanking her eyes off of his old scar. Taking a deep breath, she tried to find words again. "I had nightmares for months afterwards. I wasn't too great at processing things back then." She laughed quietly and shook her head. "Not sure how you tolerated me for as long as you did." Echo added, brushing her hair back behind her ear. Reaching down, she pulled her pant leg up to reveal the old bullet wound that he'd helped her with. "Mine's a bit less noticeable." Echo let her pant leg fall down and straightened up. "Thankfully, it's smaller than most of them." She trailed off and wrapped her arms around herself. "I'm sorry it still hurts though. I understand." She was no stranger to that type of sensation. "So um... What type of job are you looking for? Have you had others since being a peacekeeper?"[/color]
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me