~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ CLOSED ~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ OPEN~

Postby PPr:Kut » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Username: PPr:Kut (I'll go by Paper ^_^)

Sign: Ophiuchus - The Serpent Bearer

Name: Ozin Nobunaga

Nicknames: Oz, Ozzy, Smoke Wizard, Smoke Dude (Juniper's nickname for him)

Appearance:
Ozzy has a natural mess of unkempt black hair that he keeps trimmed at a steady pace, just above the nape of his neck in length. His coal black eyes often hold a dutiful and disciplined look about them, and would remind one of a wizened man with a lot of experience. His skin is fair, though he's littered with scars old and new from his bad habit of getting into spats. He stands at 6'4", and is basically rwo-hundred pounds of muscle, keeping himself in shape as often as possible.

You will almost never see Ozzy not smoking. The guy will literally leave an unlit cigarette in his mouth just to keep the feeling of one in his mouth. He wears a vest and tie, colours always stay dark, with a white undershirt and black jeans, all when he's off to work/out on the town. At home, he usually settles for a black kimono with green snake patterns along the sleeves and back.

Personality:
With a stern face and a history of fighting, you wouldn't think Oz was anything but a rough riding punk. The truth is, Oz just doesn't take kindly to three kinds of people; free loafers, hooligans, or pompous rich folk. If you aren't anything like them, you're already on his good side. Oz has been raised as a hard working man who takes a lot of things seriously, and remains vigilant and mature about happens in his life. But its not in an annoying way, in fact he's quite calm and relaxed most of the time, heck in a good mood he'll even be friendly to you.

But its not sunshine and rainbows with Ozzy. Often if he's got a problem with you, he's willing to aggressively let you know all about it. His fuse can be very easily lit, especially if you know what gets on his nerves. He also has a lack of patience for those that don't follow up on a deal, or try to worm out of whatever he has them do. But, even if Ozzy comes off as a nagging teacher, he has his moments. He can be wise and very understanding, and while his advice may seem harsh or unsympathetic, he is still trying to help and wants to see those he likes succeed.

Power: Herculean Strength

- Sushi
- All Kinds Of Music
- Helping Others by Talking/Advice
- Working Out
Dislikes:
- Free Loafers, Hooligans, and Pompous Rich Folk
- Lying/Liars
- The Cold
- Sweets
- Melodrama
Fears: Losing his temper so bad it hurts/frightens those he cares about.

Other:
- His favourite movies are the Indiana Jones (even the bad ones)
- He is allergic to both cats and dogs
- His best skills include kenjutsu (art of the sword), cooking, and playing guitar and piano
- He has really, really, REALLY bad luck. Like, card games, gambling, anything luck based usually never goes his way. Though he's bull headed and stubborn about winning
- He owns a sushi cafe called Twin Snakes with his high school friend Drixel
Last edited by PPr:Kut on Wed May 01, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:21 am

JustTeener wrote:JustTeener

Raz Wallace
-
Sign - Leo
-
Gender - Female
-
Sexuality - Bisexual
-
Age - 19
-
Crush/Lover - N/A open
-
Looks - Extremely short (about 5ft), bright, just below shoulder, red, wavy hair (wears it differently every day), blue-grey eyes, a few freckles across her nose and cheeks, wears glasses, wears a variation of long sweaters or cardigans over t-shirts ad jeans, sometimes wear a scarf, and has ankle braces on both her ankles.
-
Personality - Raz is a natural born leader, although she normally likes to deal with stuff mostly on her own, she will take charge in any situation, she is considerate to everyone and how they deal with certain situations, she is perceptive and always knows what's going on around her, she is nice and always tries to do her best to help, but she has some weaknesses, because of her short stature, if anyone calls her anything remotely relating to the words kid, short, tiny, etc, she will blow a gasket, she is generally level headed but all reason will go out the window and likely the person that called her short would too
-
Power - Control/create fire - She can conjure fire from any part of her body or at a maximum of 20 ft away from her (she can also control any fire within 20ft of her), she can breath fire and shoot it from her body
-
Likes - she loves to dance, pasta, playing chess, relaxing, watching movies/tv shows, running with no real reason
-
Dislikes/Fear - she hates sleeping, losing at a game, anything having to do with fish, people that think ballet is easy, she's afraid that her weak ankles will someday take away her ability to dance and walk
-
Other - Raz is a very good dancer. She has passed 4 grades of professional ballet, is quite good at tap, jazz, contemporary, and can dance in heels. Raz also has really weak ankles so she wears her ankle braces everywhere she goes. The reason she doesn't like sleeping is because she gets nightmares a lot, it isn't because of some horrible event from her past or anything, she just gets them.

Hey sorry, but I noticed you didn't change the first post about who is who, and I wanted to make sure you caught mine XD just in case someone started to make a Leo Character, Thanks!
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Under The Same Roof ~

Postby not a talking cat » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:10 am

ive been wondering when the owner is going to edit the Leo and Capricorn spots so they’re no longer ‘open’ xD

with that being said, I believe all of the zodiac signs have been taken. hopefully we start soon, the owner has been silent for a while.
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoughnutTheDoggo » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:53 am

All spots are taken! we can start as soon as everyone wants too.

DoughnutTheDoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlameableAmish » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:46 am

Freaking YAAAS I am at work but let's start today
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockercookie » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:03 pm

I'm ready! *finger guns*
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:47 pm

Totally ready now!! #allfiredup

I'm going to assume we post here, so as landlord, I shall start us off!!

Also, I don't know if this is important, but should the 12 Zodiacs list if they are working/schooling/both/neither? (Mainly because the landlord need that cold cash XD)

~Sunday, August 26th/20XX @ 10:34 AM

Sundays were always great. It was the day of the week that was the least likely for Ozzy to be called in, so it was his go-to day off. The nearly thirty year old man was the co-owner of a popular sushi bar, but after four years, he was fairly certain Sunday was the least popular Sushi day, especially for lunch. At the very least bit, it ensured he could sleep in and not expect a cry of help from Drixel until five 'o clock. That being said, this particular late summer Sunday was about to busy one. Ozzy had placed his living quarters up for rent space, enough for twelve people. Initially, Ozzy and Drixel purchased the building back in their college days for explicit parties and gatherings, but those days were long lost in the past, and Drixel moved out when he got married. It wasn't to say Ozzy was lonely, but the land was rather cheap, and instead of letting go of a place he wasn't ready to give up, he figured he would make some money off of some poor suckers in need of housing.

It was clean and spacious, had a lot in it to keep people entertained, and it was located near many stores and restaurants, was right beside a coffee shop, and the nearby university he went to sixty-five billion years ago was in gunshot distance. Perfect for house thirsty youths. The applicants for the renters had some interesting contenders, but Ozzy diligently picked the twelve that seemed the most polite on paper. Rowdy teenagers looking to party or cause trouble for him were not gonna even be considered, and he needed to be sure no one was joining for free. As picky as he was, Ozzy enjoyed his home time peace and quiet, and if he was going to make money off of rental fare, he would have it without a parade living with him.

Lighting a cigarette, Ozzy double checked every room was spotless, and had his dishes all put away. A clean home is a good home, and if these youths came in and saw a mess, they would act like monkeys and follow suit, expecting a dirty house to always have dirt. He sat down on his couch, left the door unlocked, and pulled out his cell phone to Twitter. The twelve renters were expected to come today at the earliest, and also told to just walk in and not knock, so Mr. Ophiuchus figured he would wait for anybody to walk through that door today. Its not like he was going anywhere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Juniper 1

Postby marimo. » Wed May 01, 2019 1:13 pm

(I'm just assuming they don't know everyone else has powers yet)(Also @Paper better add Smoke Dude to his list of nicknames)
ᒍᑌᑎIᑭEᖇ GᖇEEᑎᖴIEᒪᗪ
~18~straight~Capricorn~plant manipulation~college student~mood: hungry~location: apartment~tags: Ozzy~mentions: none~

Juniper gapes slightly as she stands in front of what is to be her new home for the next four years at least (unless she gets kicked out of college). The building is large and appears spacious from the outside, which is what she wants, especially with the supposed twelve other people coming to live with her. The girl quickly checks her appearance in a nearby puddle, smoothing down her thick brown hair that is tied up in a ponytail. Shouldering the heavy bag on her shoulder, she glances down at her paper once more to make sure the address is correct. It is. My stuff better come soon, she is aware of thinking, but shoves the thought to the back of her mind and enters the house. Peering around anxiously, she marvels at how clean it is. I hope the landlord doesn't expect the house to be this clean. It's hard enough for my room to stay clean, and I'm sure I'm going to have more than one house plant. As if it can hear her thoughts, a small plant in the room stretches itself towards her. Panicking, she mentally shoves the plant back. I better keep this under control. She thinks of the eleven other people that would be joining her. Hopefully they wouldn't notice anything is...weird about her. Walking a bit further into the house, she finds the space does not disappoint. In her opinion, twelve people could easily live here. Spotting who she only assumes is the landlord, she walks up to him and looks at the paper to find his name. None are mentioned. Dang it. "Uh, hi. I'm Juniper, and I'm renting this place. Um, I don't really see a name on this paper," she laughs nervously, noting the cigarette in his mouth, and decides to go with that. "so, I guess I'll call you Smoke Dude."
Last edited by marimo. on Sat May 04, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby BlameableAmish » Wed May 01, 2019 1:33 pm

[[SOOOO I got carried away. So sorry <3 please don't hate me. I would love to develop some future drama and relationships if you all want. I have thought about the dear landlord if you like to hear? As for occupation and such- I think it will add another dimension- so in my post, I kind of made up my boy's way of payment. He is a rich boi Ozzy- come hate him ;)

I don't think they know about other's powers- Nix is playing dumb either way. (he is def dumb) I have been way too excited about this xD]]

Nixon Osais Sow
Scorpio / Single / Intangibility / Tagged: Ozzy and Juniper

The fire whipped and danced around Nixon like a seductress coming in for the kill. The flames licked his flesh in a peculiar fashion- as if it was teasing him. The pain that erupted from the burns felt like the skin from his bones would simply evaporate and leave him barren. He realized that the pain was much like the fire in the fact they both would surely devour him. The screaming echoing off the soot-covered walls was drowned by the sound of fire engines and deep, powerful voices commanding outside the broken window. Would this be the end? He lifted his chin and felt the wet slick moisture from his tears drip down his chin and evaporate from the heat. Through the ash and smoke- a presence made itself known. The spiritual essence of who he was and the power that laid dormant in his heart from the beginning. He inhaled deeply as the tingling from the pit of his stomach spread to his chest and then to his limbs. He stared in disbelief as his body almost felt transparent and the flames no longer burned him. And just like that- his eyes slammed open as his body hit the floor with a soft thump. He blinked as the smell of from the night still lingered in his nose from the nightmare that plagued him daily. He turned intangible again in his sleep. Sighing deeply, he stayed under his bed for a long moment before rolling off it to start his day. It had been years since it happened and yet he couldn't move past it. He yawned and moved to his closet to put on a pair of old denim jeans and moved to the bathroom to put on his bandages. The burns healed but he hid them from the world with cloth bandages and lies. After sliding an ivory colored button-down shirt over those bandages, he moved downstairs where his luggage waited. He father was at work so they already bid him a farewell. He wasn't bringing much to college- he was planning on buying anything he needed there. Money wasn't an issue anymore for him. He moved towards the door to leave but placed two fingers at the bottom of a black picture frame on the way out. The picture inside was of a woman with a gentle smile and curly, chestnut colored hair. His mother was a beautiful woman in her prime and he always thought he got his good looks from her. "I am heading out mom," he said softly letting his hand drop from the frame. The fire gave him a lot but it also took away someone very important to him. He left the house with an empty, hollow feeling but it was normal for him to feel like this. He jumped on the bus and said goodbye to the only home he ever knew- this town. It was time for him to move on- what did his father say? It was time for a new beginning.

Nix was going to college with no idea what he was going to do with his life. He just assumed his father and his late mother would want him to go. He had nothing to worry about in terms of tuition and living cost. He didn't have to work for a long long time but maybe he would get a job for the time being if classes didn't prove to be hard. He chose to live off campus for but close enough to walk. He didn't want to be apart of the party scene or anything like that. He knew he would be living with house guests but it didn't bother him. It would be a nice distraction from the emptiness of his old home. He walked to the front door and squinted his eyes at the front of the place he would soon live. It didn't seem like much. There was no turning back now- he thought as he shifted the heavy suitcases in his hands. He went to the front door and pushed it open- assuming there would be no problem with him entering his own home. That is when he encountered an older looking man with a white cigarette hanging from his lips and the smell of smoke made him jerk back in surprise and fear. It was only smoke from his cancer stick- he chided himself. He wasn't afraid. The man was in a relaxed state with an almost permanent scowl on his face. There was a girl talking to him with big, ocean eyes and a waterfall of ash brown locks. He was living with an old man and a child? The dynamic with be amusing, to say the least. He set his suitcases down near the entrance since he had no idea where he would be living in the house and took a step forward towards the duo. He offered his hand to the male with ebony hair and eyes like coal but also gave the girl a smile to show he wasn't simply ignoring her presence. "Uh, hi. I am a tenant here- sorry if I am interrupting something. My name is Nixon. Oh- Nixon Sow I mean. I just arrived and would like to put my things up. Do you know when the landlord will be here? I heard he could be a little scary." He let out a lighthearted chuckle- trying to ease the nervous tension he put there from this awkward encounter. He was pretty relaxed around people but was never good at this whole introduction thing.
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Wed May 01, 2019 2:20 pm

(Amish; YES! Bring the drama, richie boys will certainly make this interesting!!

Kitetsu; XD I love it! I'll add it to his nicknames!)

"You're almost thirty, and you still only work part-time as a cashier? C'mon J, you dreamed so big in college and yet your talent is wasted." Ozzy thought as he scrolled down his Twitter feed. His fellow graduate Jason made a big post on his raise, but all at the expense of him working at the same home improvement shop since he started College. It made Ophiuchus simply stare at Jason's profile picture in disappointment. Though, thinking on it, Oz also recieved outstanding awards for his work in Post-Secondary, but instead of working as some highly esteemed fitness trainer, he was chopping sushi and serving alcohol at his cafe down the street. Feeling hypocritical, Oz turned off his phone, just in time to see two of the tenants he accepted walk in. The first was a short girl that barely looked old enough to move out of the house, and the second was a lanky looking lad that looked like he walked out of a hipster convention.

But by their introductions, they seemed like they were not going to be much trouble. That meant there was two less people he needed to worry about. Ozzy eyed them quietly before pulling out his cigarette and blowing smoke over his left shoulder. He stood up, barely an inch taller than the young man, grasping the offered hand firmly. It wasn't Ozzy's usual superhuman strength, but it was to ensure he was showing this 'Nixon' fellow who was alpha in the den. "You're holding the landlord's hand, lad." He replied, his voice laced with grit but kept his body language in a welcoming way. His voice resonated with a faint Japanese accent, but it was clear he has spoke like he's lived here most of his life. He let go of Nixon's hand and shifted his gaze to the girl. "The name is Ozzy. Would prefer that over 'Smoke Dude'." He corrected Juniper sternly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me