The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby abandondacc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:36 pm

Gears-female-14-tags: Nile
Poco-pet-chameleon-male-tags: Nile

“I’m only 15. I don’t really know how I got here but I remember having to evacuate when the outbreak started. Poco and I were at my fathers workshop when some people wearing some odd clothes dragged us out. I couldn’t find my father anywhere so I decided to search for him and that’s how I ended up here. At first I didn’t know about the zombies.I thought it was just a nuclear accident until one of the came out of nowhere and tried to eat me.” Explained Gears.

Poco blinked and stared at Pokey. He climbed out of Gears’s backpack and tossed a wrench to Gears. “Thank you Poco but I won’t need this right now.” Said Gears as she put the wrench on her tool belt that was around her waist.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:39 pm

Storm
Storm faintly heard someone's voice coming from the front entrance. "Is someone there?" he called, unsure if he had heard wrong. He coughed, breathing in the dust.

Cert
Cert's head snapped up, his eyes widening in fear as he saw the man charging at him with a bat. He moved away from Ray quickly, his hand going to his sword. "I didn't do anything! The ceiling collapsed and a piece must have knocked him out. He's still breathing."

Malia
"Don't hurt him!" she exclaimed, rushing after the man as he charged at Cert. She crouched down beside her brother, worried. "Are you hurt?" She felt relieved as he shook his head. "Are you?" he asked, concerned. "No." Neither of them had seen Storm. She hoped he hadn't gotten caught in the debris.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:44 pm

AlphaOfThePack21 wrote:r]
Willow:Female:21
Willow sleeps silently on the back of her horse Bentley before waking up and rubbing her eyes her and both the horses put on the side of a building. 'Maybe Zelda went to see if there's food.' she thinks as she sits up on bentley. Looking around and keeping an eye out for walkers.

Nile:23:Male:TAGS:Gears
Nile sighed, "Okay honey.." he pauses for a second. "I think it's best I take you with me until you find your dad or someone." he says lightly. "Pokey!" He calls to the horse who walks a little bit away from the door to let them exit. Nile hops up on him and motions for Gears putting his hand out for her to grand to get on the horse. "Are you thirsty? I got a little water in my horses pouch, and there is a tiny bit of food, if neede, I was actually on a run to find some more..." he mentions.

Zelda:Female:23:Location: grocery store:TAGS:Storm
Zelda walks quietly before hearing a voice and a cough. She gripped tightly on her pistol. "Yes." She answers. "Are you armed?" she asks going into a defensive mode. All she cared about was keeping her sister safe, maybe these people could help. With hordes of walkers maybe numbers would be better.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:46 pm

Storm
"Yes," he answered honestly. "But I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just trying to find my siblings."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:47 pm

“I’m ok for now.” Said Gears as she climbed onto the horse with Nile. Poco had wrapped himself gently around Gears’s arm and looked around.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Zelda:Female:23:Location:grocery store:TAGS:Storm
Zelda approached Storm slowly. "Okay." She says lightly. Very cautious she looks at him. "What exactly happened here?" she asks lightly. She slowly puts her pistol in the back of her jeans. Looking around at all the debris and the hole in the ceiling.

Nile:Male:23:TAGS:Gears
Nile smiles lightly to her. "Alright, but whenever you feel the need, you're welcome to grab it." he says looking into the distance now to a horde of walkers. "Ya!" He yells to Pokey. "Hold on." he says to Gears, before Pokey takes off in a sprint. The small horde following him. He heads towards a paved road, that will eventually lead to the grocery store.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Gears held on tight to Poco so he didn’t fly off the horse. She looked behind to see all the walkers, it made her sad thinking that they used to be normal people just like her. But she turned her head back and enjoyed the horse ride. She remembered the piece of advice her Father used to tell her “Never look back at the past you can’t change it but you can make the future better.”
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:03 pm

Brady
Brady lowered his bat and dropped to the floor, sitting next to Ray on his knees. He made no sound and did not address the other two right behind him. He felt for his pulse, which was indeed there, to his relief. He didn’t seem to be waking up, however, which worried him more.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:06 pm

Nile:23:Male:TAGS:Gears:Location:A gas station nearby to the grocery store
Nile keeps riding before seeing a very tiny gas station. He looks around the horde a little ways back, enough time to search the place. "Alright, I'm going to go in an see if I can find some food or water." He says to Gears before hopping of Pokey. "If you get into any trouble, Pokey here will take care of you..." he says lightly patting the horse. "Stay quiet, I won't be long." He says before turning and quietly walking into the gas station. He pulls his bow off from around him and takes an arrow. 'I only need one.' he jokes to himself. He sees maybe 2 walkers in the gas station. He takes them out with ease and continues to look around.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:08 pm

Gears nodded and stayed quiet. She watched Nile and the walkers. Poco camouflaged himself into the color of Gears’s pants and sat on her lap. Both of his eyes moved around independently,one watching Nile and the other watching the walkers. He didn’t dare let out a single chirp.
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me