We Still Exist (O&A; Need Hunters!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Still Exist (Open and Accepting)

Postby Nyverria » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:16 pm

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼

Female|26|Angel Leader|Location: Close to the Cafe|Tags: Open

The angel leader walked into the cafe as she listened to her general snapping at the fallen angel. In her own opinion, Angel's shouldn't be bickering with the fallen since they made their own choice. As Casey walked up behind Delia while she gazed down at Everan with a cold stare. "I wouldn't bother with Everan." Casey said to her general, "He made his choice." She added as she sat down beside Delia. "Now...can we talk in peace?" The angel questioned the two as she watched the two with a blunt gaze.

Sicarius. wrote:
𝖅𝖆𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖞𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖓

Male|25|Demon Corrupter|Location: Cafe; working|Tags:Open

➣[size=80]It has been a long and stressful day for Zak. Orders flying through the window that seemed like every five seconds but in reality there wasn't that many for the cafe stayed at a steady pace. He wanted his food to taste delicious for his customers..even if he were to use a little bit of his demon magic for the food to look beautiful and mouth watering. A way for the humans to feel glutton..as if they wanted more and more. Once they got a bite of his food, he knew they would come back the next day and for the rest of their lives. It was one tactic of his to corrupt a human, in his own way. But his work hour was almost up and he would soon have the rest of the day off and come back in tomorrow.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:40 am

Lillian Reed~Female~19~Human:Wants to be Hunter~Lag Tag Place~Michael

Lillian turned around once she finished counting. She must have been off because soon after her machine turned solid and buzzed. She softly cursed and ducked around a corner to recover. So this wasn't going to be as easy as she thought, but she wasn't going to give up yet. She peaked out one of the windows to see if she could spot him. She was currently in a corner but not one that dead-ended. That would be the worst spot possible. A grin spread across her face when she saw him. Sticking out her gun she quickly shut one eye aiming then she pulled the trigger hoping it hit its mark.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:41 am

Sienna
|Female|Demon/Corruptor|23 Years|Mentions;;Cam|Tags;;|
———————————————————————————————————
Sienna smiled a little, and brushed her hair behind her ear. She went into the ice cream place next door, ordered a smoothie and then sat at a table outside. She set down a small bowl of water for her cat on the other side of her feet by the building so he didn’t trip anyone. She hoped the cute guy would come back out of the gym, not assuming he was interested, but she was. She took her magazine out of her purse and started mindlessly flipping through it, nonchalantly waiting for him. She hoped it wasn’t too obvious.
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:19 pm

( ) - JASPER BECK
( Hunter/Forensic Scientist ) ( 27 years old ) ( Beck Apartment ) ( Tags: Ivy ) ( Mentions: Elisium )

Jasper nodded, “Yeah, I could go for that. I’m gonna be heading out soon to meet a friend.” He said, mentioning Elisium without actually giving away her name. Jasper grabbed a chair at the small kitchen table and grabbed his phone, quickly scrolling through it to find anything interesting or important he may have missed.

( ) - EDEN PARIS
( Antique Bookshop Clerk ) ( 21 Years old ) ( Hawthorne Bookshop ) ( Tags: Dawn ) ( Mentions: None )

Eden nodded, “Yeah, uh....” He quickly looked down at the book he was reading before she walked in, “I have this one.” He said, holding his hand up and showing her the book, “It’s medieval poetry about a knight who is fighting to see the princess, who is the one he loves.” He said, he was almost gushing since he seemed to enjoy the book immensely.

( ) - RYLIE JACKSON
( Angel Advisor ) ( 23 Years old ) ( Cafe ) ( Tags: ) ( Mentions: None )

Rylie has been down on Earth for who knows how long today, she had been busy getting information and collecting work for her superiors. Rylie at the moment had decided to look like a normal human and she entered the cafe. Rylie walked up to the counter, seeing as though there was no line. The blonde adjusted her glasses and reached into her pocket, checking for money that she had somehow collected. Feeling the paper she had a sigh of relief and held her laptop close to her chest. Adjusting her black pencil skirt she stepped into place and waited for someone to take her order.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Everan Arvanitis | Male | 23 | Location: Cafe | Tags: Delia

"And that, dear Delia, is what you do not understand." He set his cup down and leaned towards her. "The greatest thing anyone can feel is love. It connects all of us; humans, angels, demons and hunters alike. I'm sorry that you can't see that." He leaned back, eyeing Casey as she sat down. "There's good in everyone. You just have to take the time to see it." He shrugged, picking up his drink and taking a sip.

Michael Fae | Male | Location: Park | Tags: Lillian

He shook his head as his vest buzzed. Michael launched himself the rest of the way up the ramp while his vest was a solid color, ducking behind a wall near her. there's no way she saw me come here. If I'm quiet enough, I can sneak up on her. he thought. With that, he crept around the corner and up to her, placing the laser gun up to her vest. "Freeze." He said in the deepest voice he could manage. "Or I shoot."

Elisium Gray | Female | Location: Hunter Base | Tags: Open

She shook her head, leaning on her desk with her head down. These plans were all wrong. There was no way to take the demons and angels down with these thoughtless plans! There had to be a better way. She turned and launched a blade at the wall, lodging it next to the door.

Dawn Emerson | Female | Location: Bookstore | Tags: Eden

She tried to give him a warm smile, but it came out as more of a lopsided grin. "You really do love your poetry, don't you?" She looked at the book when nastolgia hit her like a brick. "I used to dream of being a princess when I was younger." She said, stepping closer to touch the cover of the book in his hand.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:39 pm

Cleo Sky // Female // 20 // Angel General // Mood: cheerful // Location: her apartment // Tags: open
Now that she's been up for a few minutes, Cleo is feeling much better and alert. Maybe I'll go out for a stroll and grab some coffee. Haven't had a nice cup in a while. She slips her pistols into their harnesses, one on each upper thigh, above the dress' hem line. It was dangerous for her to go out unarmed, and she had learned that long ago in an unexpected skirmish where she was unarmed and had to borrow a sword of all things. Needless to say that went well. She exits her apartment and strides down the street, soaking in the sunlight on her skin. What a beautiful day...

Cam Hunt // Male // 20 // Demon General // Mood: calm // Location: ice cream parlor // Tags: Sienna
Cam comes out of the shower feeling, if possible, worse than before he went in. At least he's clean. Mental note: never use the gym showers again. Slipping into jeans and a red t-shirt, he grabs his backpack and slings it over his shoulder as he saunters out of the gym. A clam breeze is blowing and he tilts his head up to savor it for a second before looking around. There. He knew she wouldn't go far. She is sitting at a small table outside of an ice cream shop, reading a magazine. He walks over and takes a seat across from her, plopping his bag down at his feet. "Couldn't stay away, huh?" A cocky grin spreads across his face as he addresses the red head. "I don't believe we've met before. I'm Cam. And you are?"
Ivy Beck // Female // 17 // Aspiring Hunter // Mood: hungry // Location: family apartment // Tags: Jasper
Ivy pulls out four slices of bread and spreads peanut butter on them. "A friend, huh?" She seamlessly slices both sandwiches in half and puts them each on a paper plate. "Mind if I come too?" Setting a plate down in front of him, she takes a seat across from him and starts to wolf hers down. Breakfast had, in her opinion, been too long ago, and she's starving.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:12 am

Sienna
|Female|Demon/Corruptor|23 Years|Mentions;;|Tags;;Cam|
———————————————————————————————————
Sienna looks up as the guy sat down “I could ask you the same question,” she teased motioning to the fact that he sat with her, a smile danced its way onto her lips. “Nice to meet you Cam, I’m Sienna.” she said, placing her magazine closed onto the table. She swiped her hair more out of her face. “I gotta say, you’re very familiar, but I have no idea where I know you from,” she said, not wanting to mention the fact that he may be demon or that she definitely was because he could be human. You never know.
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:24 am

Lillian Reed~Female~19~Human:Wants to be Hunter~Lag Tag Place~Michael

Lillian had ducked behind cover once she saw she had hit her mark. She looked around trying to figure the next spot to hold down. Once she started to move, she heard a voice telling her to freeze. A few plans went through her head of what to do. She quickly flipped her gun around without warning, so it was upside down. She hoped she could pull the trigger before her gear turned off. "Oh, I am so scared," She said rolling her eyes with a heavy sarcastic tone. If she couldn't, she would quickly move into a better position before it turned back on.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:18 am

Flora. wrote:Dante Blakesley| Male | 25| Location: The Lake | Tags: Lunara

"A fair sounds like an extremely fun day, I don't know what you're talking about. Everyone needs a bit of excitement in their lives, and fairs are perfect for that. They have just the right amount of chaos." He explained with a smile, he truly did live anything that had to do with human world fairs. "I didn't think that you'd have to come up with a plot for a history book? Isn't that the point, the plot is already constructed and you just have to fill it in?" Dante asked with a raised eyebrow.

Delia Dabria | Female | 25| Location: The Cafe | Tags: Everan

Delia had noticed the Angel leader from outside the cafe but had decided to continue her conversation with Everan against her better judgement. "You think you've learned some grand secret, but you are still so blind." She sighed as she turned back to look at him, Casey had walked into the cafe and she knew that she was going to interrupt. "You had love, all of us care about one another and it's a shame that you could never see it. You threw true love away for a fleeting moment that left once you stopped being so shiny and new. It's happened how many times now? " Delia asked with a raised eyebrow, knowing that he still wasn't with the first person that had caused him to fall. S"uch true love you've experienced after they leave you." She finished, turning to look at Casey. "What brings you to this place today?" Delia asked curiously, Casey didn't usually spend much time on earth.
────── grasp the ──

art permission || art source

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:44 am

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼

Female|26|Angel Leader|Location: Close to the Cafe|Tags: Open

Casey sat there listening to the two ague which was really pointless in her opinion. Once Delia had asked her a question, she simply answered "I finished my duties in heaven so I decided to come to Earth for a little visit." Casey replied as she gazed at Delia. "I am glad to be here since I caught you arguing with Everan." she added with a blunt tone turning her attention to the fallen angel.

Sicarius. wrote:
𝖅𝖆𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖞𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖓

Male|25|Demon Corrupter|Location: Cafe; working|Tags:Open

➣[size=80]It has been a long and stressful day for Zak. Orders flying through the window that seemed like every five seconds but in reality there wasn't that many for the cafe stayed at a steady pace. He wanted his food to taste delicious for his customers..even if he were to use a little bit of his demon magic for the food to look beautiful and mouth watering. A way for the humans to feel glutton..as if they wanted more and more. Once they got a bite of his food, he knew they would come back the next day and for the rest of their lives. It was one tactic of his to corrupt a human, in his own way. But his work hour was almost up and he would soon have the rest of the day off and come back in tomorrow.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me