lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby doc . » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:45 am

┌───────────────────────────┐
xxxxxD A V I DxxS T E L L A Rxx©
xxxxxCyborg // 20 yrs // Co-Leader // "TARS"
xxxxxxCis-Male // Pansexual // Tags: Lillith, Alyssa, Stacey

└───────────────────────────┘
He moved to stand with Alyssa to bring her back to her room and walking past Lillith. He didn't think the peppermint tea would work and was highly surprised a child her age would know how to make a tea. He left without another word and gently took his sister back up to her room where he was to lay her down in her bed
"I don't know what's happening.." he muttered to her on the way up the stairs, hoping those left behind in the kitchen would follow. His chest began to cool off, instead of generating heat he lowered his body temperature so that Alyssa wouldn't feel so hot anymore.
"I'm not a doctor.. but I'm sure we can bring one in for you.. okay? Would you like that?" he asked while sitting down on her bed
x

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxK R I S T I A NxxL U D W I Gxx©
xxxxxDoctor // 28 yrs // PeaceKeeper
xxxxxxCis-Male // Homosexual // Tags: Nathan

└───────────────────────┘
He knew that most of the people here were taught specific things about the humanoids, and Nathan only proved his point more when he spoke about his school.
He nodded and took a long sip from his coffee, before setting it down and thinking about what he was to say.
"I zink.." he began, "You should really find out for yourself vaht you should believe about ze humanoids. Don't take it from me because I'm a peacekeeper.. I normally get ze hostile vons. But you're a civilian.. zey shouldn't be afraid of you, und you shouldn't be afraid of zem.."
He smiled and shrugged a bit
"You know zey have to be hiding out somevere.. so if you just find zaht out, you're on your way to seeing how ze humanoids live compared to us."
x

xxxxxJ A N ExxD O Exx©
xxxxxHunter // 25 yrs // Deer Hybrid
xxxxxxCis-Male // Bicurious // Tags: None

He was sitting in the living room in shorts and a olive green army shirt. With the letters 'ARMY' staring out the window the same he was. It looked like he had just woken up, he was looking towards the horizon beyond the house.
He had never left the house during the day, he had always left during the nighttime where he could easily hide his horns.
They weren't very easy to conceal, therefore the day was always hard. He wished someday he could see the city during the day..
His knees were pulled up close to his chest and he sighed softly while resting his chin on his knees.
His eyes continued to stare out the window, focusing on what the birds would've sounded like.. what the wind would've sounded like.. and what voices.. and people speaking, used to sound like.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:43 am

Lillith/ Child/ Female/ Plant Manipulation/ Humanoid/ Location; Children's Bedrooms/ Tags; TARS, Alyssa

Lilly started stumbling after TARS, bringing the rest of the tea with her. Once she made it upstairs, she heard something of doctors? Lillith stood still, scared. Were they bringing in doctors? Lilly didn't know of any humanoid doctors, and she didn't think that a human doctor would help and would capture TARS. She only started moving again when she realized that the cups were tilting and a small margin of the tea had spilled. Lilly stumbled over to Alyssa and TARS, giving Alyssa a bit more tea.
(Sorry this was short)
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:37 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | quick-thinking, positive, bold | homosexual | agility ; eyesight |
quiffed dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, black leather jacket, white t-shirt, black jeans

Jazmine noticed the man's skepticism. At his comment, she rolled her eyes, scoffing. "Peacekeepers won't notice you if you walk like you're just another city person. Shoulders back, head up, face relaxed." She followed her own instructions, and noticed the younger boy doing the same. "Walk like you know exactly where you're going, but don't be too rushed." Jaz turned a corner, and the traffic began to die down slowly, the apartment buildings giving way to houses as they entered the suburbs. "I may be a young leader, but I'm smart. The older you are, the more chance you'll get snagged. A lot of the time no one wants to bother with kids. We're just dumb kids, after all. Our brains are still developing." Jaz grinned, looking Robert in the eye. "I'm Jazmine, by the way, or just Jaz."

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | hunter (soon) | 15 | male | kind, trusting, awkward | biromantic asexual | telekinesis |
short quiffed dark brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, blue skinny jeans

Tucker listened to the girl, doing what she said. He was so amazed by what she was telling him. These were perfect ways to avoid peacekeepers and blend in. She knows everything! Tucker slowed down as the girl slowed, and noticed that they'd moved on from busy streets to slow, lazy roads. "That's so true!" He said, eyes lighting up. "Most people just think I'm some stupid kid, but when Robbie's with me they pay more attention!" Tucker smiled, brown eyes soft and bright. "My brother is Robert, and I'm Tucker, but he calls me Tuck."

xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | hunter | 16 | female | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | bisexual | invisibility |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley picked herself up off the ground, and unsuccessfully tried to dust off her clothes. The dirt just stuck to the wet cloth. "Uhm, how about..." She thought for a moment. "A doughnut! You have to get me a doughnut. Somehow." Marley leaned against the concrete pillar, sticking her hands in her wet pockets and crossing one leg over the other. "And it can't be a half-eaten doughnut, or an uneaten one left on a table in a café. It has to be fresh from behind the counter, good old-fashioned doughnut." She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment. "God I miss being able to just buy stuff like that. I've got about five bucks and I'm trying to save up to buy a new iPod. Or get it fixed. The screen on mine is cracked." Her voice was wistful, her face relaxed.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | flirtatious, out-going, self-confident | pansexual |
short brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans

Nathan shook his head, closing his eyes momentarily. "I don't know. That just seems so.. weird, I guess." He lifted his head and took a sip of his coffee. It was a lot to take in, and the closeness of it all scared him. He was used to keeping people at arm's length, being the one who knew everything. Kristian had basically dropped a bomb on his life. Nathan hid a shiver and attempted to change the subject. "So, before you decided to be a peacekeeper, what were going to do with your life? Like, what job? I'm saving up to be a photographer."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cokie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:38 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
stacey upland.
[female. lesbian.] [17 years] [caretaker] [tags: tars, alyssa]
[location: house]

╚═════════════════════════╝

stacey got two glasses of water, balancing them between the bends of her arms. it was wasteful, maybe, but she'd probably be cleaning the glasses later anyway. she wet a thick kerchief from her apron pocket and wrung it out. swiftly, she folded the cloth and held it between her index finger and the glass. she made sure to avoid the spilled tea. up in the room, she saw lillith trying to intervene. one glass set down on a side table with a soft clink!
      "lilly, sweetie? please leave alyssa alone," stacey smiled awkwardly, trying not to upset the child, "let us handle this one."
      she turned to tars, handing him the other glass and the damp cloth, and lowered herself to alyssa's bed.
      "..but i appreciate you trying to help."
      she trailed off as her focus was drawn to alyssa.
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Lillith/ Child/ Female/ Plant Manipulation/ Humanoid/ Location: Children's Bedrooms/ Tags; TARS, Alyssa, Stacey

"O- of course," Lilly stuttered as she stepped away from the ill girl and TARS. She could feel her face burning and she went over to the other side of the room, to her bed. She left the tea, hoping that it could still help. The little girl only seemed to be getting slightly better, and things might get worse. She wasn't mature enough to handle a child and she knew that, but hearing it from someone else was plain embarrassing. Though Lilly couldn't help with the girl, she decided to help elsewhere in the house.

Lilly rushed out of the room, avoiding her tea spill, and headed downstairs. She went out to the garden first, her sanctuary. She tended to the plants and harvested a few, bringing them back to the kitchen. She then rummaged through the house and found some cleaning supplies, like a mop and a rag, and started cleaning some of the house. She headed upstairs again to clean up her spill, but also to secretly see how the little sick girl was. Things seemed to be going fine, possibly a bit bad, but nothing extreme.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:21 pm

.: Zane Jasper Jones ~ Camouflage ; Unexplained Wrath ~ 18 ~ Tags: Marley :.
he watched her with a curious look, she seemed so carefree. So alive, watching her lean against the pillar and talk to him. He felt like he finally had a friend in this crazy world. But even he knew friends could be taken at away at anytime. Taking a breath he walked over beside her, hand against the concrete beside her head. "Well let's go get us doughnuts. I accept your challenge." He raised an eyebrow watching her mellow composure. The look of bliss, he was jealous of it. He spent so much time trying not to be angry, he knew he would blow eventually. He was a ticking timebomb. "Maybe we can steal one to?" He suggested with a grin, a mischievous grin as it was. But maybe he did wanna stir up trouble. Not enough hedge lose control of himself.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:29 pm

xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | hunter | 16 | female | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | bisexual | invisibility |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie
location:. city > walking in a vaguely normal neighborhood | tags:. Zane

Marley laughed, rolling her eyes. "Oh, don't you try to be slick with me, Mr. Camouflage." She pushed herself off the wall, taking a few steps forward. She let her hair fall over her face, hiding a blush. "Fine then. I'll take you to my favourite doughnut shop, and you can figure out how to get me a doughnut from there." Marley moved towards the greenery they entered through. "Come on! Don't be scared this time, you did it once already!" She disappeared into the tall grass and weeds and leaves. Once they made it through the shrubbery, Marley led them out of the decrepit neighborhood, into a vaguely nicer one. She turned to make small-talk with Zane, when a pickup truck revved it's engine as it drove past. A hand banged on the outside of the passenger door, and Marley jumped. "Whoo! Lookin' hot there!" The cat-caller's voice was lost in the loudness of the engine. Marley's face flamed up, and she clamped her teeth together. "You'll never get anything like that you-!" The truck skidded to a stop, and Marley felt her heart stop with it.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:46 pm

.: Zane Jasper Jones ~ Camouflage ; Unexplained Wrath ~ 18 ~ Tags: Marley :.
He bit his tongue when she said he couldn't get scared. But he wouldnt not this time. He gave a slight grin at her actions. Watching her disappear into the brush. He stood up quickly and ran after her yelling for her to wait up. He caught up with the girl and fell into step beside her. Noticed her starting to talk before hearing the yelling from the truck going by. How dare they? No one should be doing that to a girl. They dont know her. That's disrespectful! He felt it felt him slipping. The thing he worked so hard to keep back threatening to break free. There was nothing to be done. Watching the truck stop, Zane felted overwhelmed with angry. A sudden black smoke rising around him causing him to become just a black figure large then before. The black smoke trailing in his wake as he ran to the car ripping the door from the car and throwing it at the wall behind him. Roaring it didnt come out as a man but more beastly. Zane was indeed inside this creature but he wasnt able to control what he did. And wouldnt remember what he did once he comes outa this stage. The darkened Zane qent to go after the first Male in the car he could see.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:51 pm

┌───────────────────────────┐
xxxxxD A V I DxxS T E L L A Rxx©
xxxxxCyborg // 20 yrs // Co-Leader // "TARS"
xxxxxxCis-Male // Pansexual // Tags: Lillith, Alyssa, Stacey

└───────────────────────────┘
He turned his head and sighed as Lillith continued to try and give Alyssa tea. She really wasn't going to give up, was she. There was something in the air, he didn't think tea would help Alyssa. Something was wrong and something a lot stronger was needed.
"Thank you, Lillith.." he sighed and relaxed his shoulders while holding Alyssa close. He took the glass and the cloth with a curt thank you, and laid the cloth over his sister's forehead. He then sat the cup aside to offer it to her later.
"Stacey, do you know anybody in the house that has any form of medical skills?" he asked aloud to the caretaker beside him. He breathed in while gently rubbing the side of Alyssa's face
"I myself can perform medical tasks.. but that would require a special code in my system. I must update my driver in order to learn these skills. It would take upwards of an hour to complete and I'm afraid.."
He looked down at his sister and sighed softly
".. we don't have that much time."
x

xxxxxK R I S T I A NxxL U D W I Gxx©
xxxxxDoctor // 28 yrs // PeaceKeeper
xxxxxxCis-Male // Homosexual // Tags: Nathan

He nodded and took a hold of his cup, turning it around in a circle and watching the coffee in the cup gently ripple. He knew it was a pretty deep subject to hit since more than half the population was humanoid. Just like his family.. more than half was different.
People were afraid of things they didn't understand, and would revert to violence in defending themselves against it.
Nathan asked about him and he smiled inwardly
"Vell.. I really vanted to be a surgeon." he explained while looking up at the other with his kind blue eye.
"I vent to medical school.. I even have a doctorate. I'm technically Doctor Kristian Ludwig but.." he sighed and lowered his eyes to the table again
"I moved here.. und zey told me zey didn't need doctors.. zey needed peace keepers. I had a hard time trying to decide between one or ze ozzer. Give up my dream or.. find my family. It vas easier to find my family as somevon who hunts humanoids. But it vas a bad decision. I'm not happy vis my job."
x

xxxxxJ A N ExxD O Exx©
xxxxxHunter // 25 yrs // Deer Hybrid
xxxxxxCis-Male // Bicurious // Tags: None

He was sitting in the living room in shorts and a olive green army shirt. With the letters 'ARMY' staring out the window the same he was. It looked like he had just woken up, he was looking towards the horizon beyond the house.
He had never left the house during the day, he had always left during the nighttime where he could easily hide his horns.
They weren't very easy to conceal, therefore the day was always hard. He wished someday he could see the city during the day..
His knees were pulled up close to his chest and he sighed softly while resting his chin on his knees.
His eyes continued to stare out the window, focusing on what the birds would've sounded like.. what the wind would've sounded like.. and what voices.. and people speaking, used to sound like.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:22 pm

xxm a r l e y . h o o k
location:. city > walking in a vaguely normal neighborhood | tags:. Zane

Marley jumped back as Zane became a large, shadowy, glowering figure. She watched in shock as he stormed to the truck and ripped off the passenger door with incredible strength. The guys inside the truck screamed, and the truck's wheels spun for a moment before taking grip, and pealing away. Marley ran to Zane, grabbing ahold of his arm, smoke seeping through her fingers. "Zane, Zane, it's okay. Please, come- come back to me. Zane!" Her voice was soothing, and shaky, at first, but it quickly turned to pleading as she attempted to hold him back from chasing after the truck. She had no idea what was happening to Zane, but knew it had to be some type of power.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | flirtatious, out-going, self-confident | pansexual |
short brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans

Nathan raised his eyebrows. "Really? Huh." At Kristian's mention of disliking his job, Nathan furrowed his brow. "If you don't like being a peacekeeper, why can't you just quit? I'm sure there's some hospital or clinic somewhere that'll use you." He took another sip of his coffee. It was almost gone by now, the coffee leaving a brown stain along the inside of the cup. "I tried out at a convenience store first, but they didn't get enough customers and I got paid a little less than minimum wage. I quit, and now I'm here. Now it's the opposite." He chuckled at himself.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me