S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby wolfi. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:34 am

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’π•“π•–π•π•π•– 𝕃𝕖𝕖 π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕒
16 β–Ί female β–Ί straight β–Ί 2nd β–Ί medic apprentice β–Ί bear β–Ί ☁

Annabelle wasn't shocked when Reza sounded a little annoyed since she knew how he was. "I've been good, I was just rushing. I didn't know if i was late, sorry." She flushed, embarrassed for rushing in the first place, she usually isn't one to be late. "Did you hear about the person who thought they had come down with the flu again? I'm skeptical that they had it in the first place. Hardly anyone gets it hear anymore, don't ya think?" She then continued to help gather his bag that he had been carrying. "What's this? New experiment?"
Last edited by wolfi. on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:56 pm

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

nova thought about her life before the crash, then snapped out of it and smirked at eve's quickly rising embarrassment levels. it seemed inevitable now. pretty much anything she did would make it continue to grow. as he started to walk, she slid her hand down his arm to hold his hand instead. she walked along next to him, letting him carry her along to wherever he went. noticing he was headed towards the entrance to the village, she wondered what he had to do first. nova was pretty deep in thought when eve stopped, mentioning naomi. "oh! yeah, it is. let's go say hi, she seems like she has nothing better to do." she led the way towards the panther lying beneath the archway, most likely sleeping.

Z α΄€ Ι΄ ᴇ . K ᴇ Ι΄ α΄… α΄€ ʟ . K α΄€ ʟ ꜱ α΄‘ α΄€ Κ€
↳ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | β˜†

zane watched alexis carefully for any hints of sarcasm. "aren't we all? i feel we're more free in civilization, not confined by the size of this island though..." he trailed off, knowing she didn't agree with him. when she brought up the topic of the supplies, he fell into a mental panic. it may not have been evident on his face, but he was freaking out. "what? no, i haven't heard of that yet, i've been in the forest a lot lately, hunting and stuff. why?" his reply ended in a sigh. "you think i had something to do with it, don't you... what would i need cabin supplies for?"

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

reza offered a small smile, a typical reaction from him. "no, you're probably not late. if anything, i am. i was due in earlier but i was technically out on medic business." he leaned down to gather his satchel, but when annabelle picked it up first, reza quickly thanked her and shook his head. "i was out gathering herbs earlier." he hoped she understood his short answer and didn't need any more information. "lets head up," he said, starting to climb the steps again.

M ᴇ ᴇ Κ€ α΄€ . K α΄€ Ιͺ . Y ᴜ α΄‹ ᴏ α΄ 
↳ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | β˜†

when the song she had been singing came to an end, meera moved on to another one that was special to her. she shifted her head from an uncomfortable position and moved her hair out from under her, ending up with it fanned out behind her on the rock. her voice was smooth, soft, and rich. she continued singing, soft enough for it to not be heard by her mother in a different pool, but loud enough for someone closer to hear.
Last edited by galaxyy. on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:47 pm

naomi mcneil - 19 - black panther - female - tags; nova, everett - &

Naomi's light nap was interrupted by the sound of footsteps nearing the entrance. Her ears flicked toward the noise as she groggily glanced up to see Nova and Everett heading her way. She let out a large yawn and slowly stretched upward, waking herself up before they reached her. "Good morning!" She said as she shifted back into human form. A smile appeared on her face as she greeted the two, hoping they had something in mind for her to do. Lying around the village tended to get boring after a while.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:32 pm

╔══════ β™  ══════╗
Alexis Ridge
β™  20 β™  barn owl β™  resident β™  Tags: Zane β™ 
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• β™  ══════╝

Honesly, I do believe it's you taking supplies. Alexis admitted hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way. If it isn't you I'm sorry but if it is, I won't tell. Even though I don't want to leave, or watch the people I've basicly grown up with leave. I want you guys to be happy even if that does mean leaving the island. She finished and playfully punched his shoulder. Now enough sentimental junk for the rest of the year. I just need some food. Alexis stated.
Last edited by GreyScale on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:04 pm

──────────────[ H α΄€ Κ€ ʟ ᴇ ʏxxS α΄› ᴜ Κ™ ᴇ Κ€
──────────────[ 20 . resident . coyote . the beach - village
──────────────[ tags ; audrey/open
    Harley let out a laugh at her comment and when she waved goodbye he let out a friendly smile and waved back. HE watched as Audrey made her way to the beach and once her feet hit the hot sand he turned away and started to walk back towards the village. He needed something to do-besides bother people. He let out a sudden cough before shaking his head and looking for his hut. After locating it he made his way inside and decided a shirt was in order. He lost one of his favorite shirts during his tumble and would head out later in the evening if no one had found it, and look for it. He wasn't about to just let the shirt slip away like that, it'd have to try harder.

──────────────[ E α΄  ᴇ Κ€ ᴇ α΄› α΄›xxB ʟ ᴇ Ι΄ Ιͺ s
──────────────[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
──────────────[ tags ; nova kassala . naomi mcneil
    Eve felt himself growing more nervous the longer the two were together, and when Nova moved her hand to hold his he felt his face flush to its max. There was no way he could play this off as anything else but being nervous and embarrassed. He kept his gaze ahead afraid that if he looked at Nova he'd crack under pressure and start rambling excessively. The Beta watched as Naomi shifted to her human form and greeted the duo. "M-Morning Naomi! How are you?" He asked with a smile on his face. He'd engage in some small talk before asking her about anything in the village that she needed to would suggest. This would give him time to take a good look at the stone archway. He knew the thing was sturdy but he had his doubts. They had a rough storm about a week ago and he was worried if another storm like that hit the archway would topple, which wasn't going to be as serious as Eve made it out to be, but he didn't want it to topple. The archway was here to outlast them and he didn't want the thing to fall down after a few rough storms. He wanted to try and make some edits to it to try and make it more sturdy.

Eve diverted his attention back to Naomi before letting out another friendly smile, "you up to anything?" Eve mentally cursed himself when he said that. She was just sleeping! Of course, she wasn't up to anything! Why did he act like this when he got flustered?
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:54 am

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’π•“π•–π•π•π•– 𝕃𝕖𝕖 π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕒
16 β–Ί female β–Ί straight β–Ί 2nd β–Ί medic apprentice β–Ί bear β–Ί ☁

Annabelle nodded. She understood what he meant but was confused to why he didn't invite her, she was used to helping him with that kind of stuff. "Why didn't you invite me? You would've been able to carry more with another person," she questioned, confused. Pushing a stray strand of hair out of her eyes and tucking it behind her ear, she said, "Yeah, let's get moving before I'm late because we were standing around talking. If I am, I'm blaming you!" Annabelle followed Reza up the stairs, keeping pace with him once they were up the stairs and on the path to the structure the medics resided in.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:25 pm

naomi mcneil - 19 - black panther - female - tags; nova, everett - &

"I was actually hoping you two had something planned for me to do. I feel a bit useless just lying around while everyone else is out and about." She was one of the village's main protectors, with her being a big cat and all. After patrols, it was difficult for Naomi to find things to do. She'd tried helping out in the medic hall, but no one likes to relive that day. Building has never been one of her strong suits. Maybe running errands, or making sure everything was in its right place. Her ideal task is patrolling and protecting the village, but she's not the only one around doing things like that. She internally sighed, hoping they'd give her something enjoyable to do.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:12 am

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
β†’ location : forest/going to/cabins | tags : open | β™‘

....Audrey smiles faintly as she watches the waves crash upon the shore. After a few more minutes of peacefully watching the glistening ocean, she decides to go patrol the area, and puts her shoes back on. As she's walking towards the forest, she notices some type of fabric peeking out from the sand. She curiously pulls it out, and realizes it's the shirt that Harley was talking about loosing. "I didn't think I'd actually find it.." She murmurs, and then chuckles as she dusts the sand off of it, deciding she'd drop it off by his cabin later after she gets done patrolling. She then folds it up and makes her way into the forest. Once she's towards the outer edge of the forest that surrounds the island, she finds a tree with a hole in it that she often uses as a landmark, and tucks the shirt away in there since she had no other way to keep up with it. She hadn't brought her woven bag with her, since she didn't think she'd need it, and she would've dropped off the shirt before patrolling, but she hadn't really thought about that either since she was so bored and ready to go do something productive.

.... After tucking the shirt away into the hole in the tree, she shifts into her tiger form. Her hazel eyes can the area around her, and then she sniffs the air to see if she could pick up the scent of any nearby animals. Her senses in this form were heightened, obviously, and she always enjoyed the forest-y scents she could pick up. So far, she didn't smell anything else nearby, but she knew that often wasn't always the case. Sometimes she'd miss something or mess up, but it hadn't gotten her in a lot of trouble or anything. She begins walking, following the usual pattern she used to patrol. She stalks through the forest silently, her paws softly landing on the ground as she walks. Her black pelt wasn't the best for blending in, but it did the job. After a while, she stops being so alert, and fails to notice the snake waiting up ahead, until it's too late. The serpent had given a warning hiss that she didn't hear over the twigs cracking beneath her paws, and Audrey hadn't stopped. It lashes out at her, sinking it's fangs into her right back leg. She let's out a pained growl and immediately realizes what's happened. She kicks the serpent off of her leg, breaking it's hold, and then slams her paw down on it. With one swift blow of her claws, she kills the little beast.

.... She looks at the dead corpse of the snake, but she begins to think it isn't venomous, or at least hopes so. She knew she'd most definitely be teased for getting bitten by it considering she had taken down worse things than this without a scratch. Plus, she was a large big cat. How could she let a snake get the better of her? She internally sighs and makes her way back to the tree where she left Harley's shirt. She shifts back to her human form, and rolls up her leggings to see the bite. It was looking worse than it did before when she was in her tiger form, but she hadn't felt very different though, so she decides just to ignore it for now. She grabs Harley's shirt after rolling her leggings back down and begins walking to the cabins so that she can drop it off. She was limping very slightly, but the bite was hidden by her pants so doubts anyone will notice as she makes her way there. "What a freaking wonderful day it's been so far.." She mutters, slightly angry with herself, as she continues towards the cabins, wanting to drop Harley's shirt off before going to her own cabin to check out the wound which was now starting to throb and ache.

Small OOC Note : I changed my username, by the way. I used to be "Anesthetic".
In case anyone got confused/so that it can be changed on the front page.
Last edited by Vixyns on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Dante Del Re β€’ 32 β€’ Male β€’ Pansexual β€’ Resident β€’ Grey Wolf β€’ Β€

The dark wolf slowly took a step forward, it's body low to the ground, then suddenly in a blur it surged forward, teeth bared. Wrapping its jaws around the throat of a boar, he crushed its windpipe while it's hooves stamped harshly on his chest. Flinching as Dante heard a snap he held on until the boar stopped struggling, his kill complete. His chest hurt now, and he'd probably have to go to medic hall later to make sure nothing was broken. Silently he cursed him-self, he hated going to the village. As he spent most of his time in his wolf form, unless he was healing, at a meeting, bathing or washing his clothes.

Shifting back into his human form was a painful, confirming that he'd have to go to the medic hall later. Dante absently rubbed the red area on his chest. Grimacing, he walked over to the side of the small clearing were he'd hidden his supplies. Letting out a sharp gasp as he picked up his home-made food tow, and brought it over to the boar. Carefully he slid the boar onto the tow, and slowly began to make his way back to the village.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:18 pm

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

nova watched eve's face out of the corner of her eye, almost giving away that she knew he was really embarrassed with a smirk but catching herself just in time to stop. she watched naomi shift back and greeted her. "hey naomi!" she called. casting a casual glance at the befuddled guy beside her, she continued. "i suppose you could join us, or if you'd rather have some sort of assignment, we could find you something to do." she shifted her gaze to the younger girl and studied her for a moment.

Z α΄€ Ι΄ ᴇ . K ᴇ Ι΄ α΄… α΄€ ʟ . K α΄€ ʟ ꜱ α΄‘ α΄€ Κ€
↳ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | β˜†

zane rolled his eyes and sighed. momentarily, he had a mental war over whether to trust alexis and explain or not tell her that it was him all along. after a minute or two of silence, he had come up with a calculated answer that shouldn't give it away or make it too obvious since he still wasn't sure whether to trust her or not. "like i said, why would i need them?" he tilted his head to the side slightly after hearing her next comment. "well thanks, i guess. glad you care," zane snorted at his touching reply, then reached up to grab the branch above them with one hand. "anyway, yeah. you wanna go hunt?"

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

"true, but i felt like you could use your rest, i guess. that and i wanted some alone time." reza explained as he climbed the last step and lead the way onto the gravel path. he paused for a moment to let annabelle catch up, then set off at a brisk walk to fulfill her request of hurrying. "remember, you're only an apprentice. it's your word over mine if it comes to that, anne. either way, we'll be there in a minute," he said as they reached a turn in the trail, nearing the entrance to the medic hall.

M ᴇ ᴇ Κ€ α΄€ . K α΄€ Ιͺ . Y ᴜ α΄‹ ᴏ α΄ 
↳ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | β˜†

meera continued to sing, even after her voice tired. she relaxed on the stone, thinking about what she could do after she rejoined her mother and returned to the village. the song was nearing its end, but she would keep singing until it was over.
Last edited by galaxyy. on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me