Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Iki Jordan Reagan|Ringleader|Tags; Pretty much Everyone in the tent

~~~
~~
~

Iki's face scrunched up a little once the smell of salt filled his nose. He woke up, but only to see that they were somewhere else in the performance tent. Also known at the backstage. He didn't say anything as he was lost for words, but questions started to wake in his mind. The Ringleader stared blankly at the top of the tent before flinching. Reagan moved his arm up to his forehead so he could press his fingers on his forehead. "Why salt?" was the first thing that came out of his mouth in a low tone. He turned his head over towards Felix. He bit his tongue as he turned his head away, not enjoying the limited movement. Although it did hurt a bit when he moved his head as he did fall backwards... His eyes drooped as he failed to keep them open. At least it didn't hurt as much as his stomach.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Hybrid|Tags; Marius and 3Muskteers

Aslyn did not go as she promised. Instead, she sat down head the door and crossed her arms. Her eyes closed as she was afraid to take even a step near the main tent. She pushed her hand through her newly cut hair, regretting it just a little bit. Redwood bit her lip before pushing the tarp up a little to see that Jake was gone. She unlocked the door and pushed it open before walking out. She turned around and locked the door back up before pulling up the curtain-like tarp before heading out. The hybrid cantered outside with a slight smile on her face, but it faded once Marius was busy talking to three girls. She bit the bottom of her lip, not really wanting to interrupt him. So Aslyn stood near them, awaiting for their conversation to subside.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Tent fam

The performer looked at the hybrid that was behind her and nodded when she was miming out what happened to Aslyn. She turned her head once she say one of the flying trapeze artists fell down into the safety net. Renee looked over to the man who walked into the tent earlier walked back in. She turned her head and shook her head a little before looking down, wondering what this man wanted from them. "In all honesty I hope Iki gets better because I am not getting a good vibe from this man." she said as she finally realized that this man was the Ringmaster himself.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: Iki

"The salts release ammonia. It irritates the mucous in your nostrils enough to force you to change your breathing pattern,
which in turn wakes you up from your unconscious state."
Felix explains in a quick, monotone voice, not even looking at Iki as he puts away the salt tin and busies himself with mixing together bottles of questionable liquid. "It's typical practice for waking patients. Tell me, do you feel particularly nauseous?" He holds up a glass to the light. It's full of an odd amber liquid. "Drink this. It will taste foul, but will relieve you of some pain." He hands over the glass. The liquid smells acrid.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: main tent //Tagged: Girls

Felicity pouts as Marius continues to ignore her. a glimmer of hope springs to her eyes when Leo stands up for her, only for it to dim when Alice speaks up.

The serpent man smiles toothily at Leonay, showing off his unusually long canines, ahem, fangs. "It seems your darling friend isn't as afraid of heights as you claim." He moves his gaze to Alice and his smile softens. "Of course, dearheart, we would love for you to join us for the show today."

Felicity frowns, hands falling to her side. "Of course, you'll do great, Alice." She smiles weakly, but is overall despondent. The man clearly ignoring her was pretty saddening.

The Marquess // ? ? ? //Location: Big Tent //Tagged: Tent

Having finished her assigned task, The Marquess lets herself take a seat for a moment. She kicks her legs back and forth,
swaying her head from side to side and staring up at the canopy of the tent. She doesn't seem particularly concerned about Jake or Iki, but then again it's not easy to pick up on her emotions.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

viii

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:10 pm

── a l i c e -- b a u d e l a i r e
wealthy village girl -- tags: marius, felicity, leo
    "eheh..." alice smiled shyly, putting a hand to her cheek as she
    held her teddy close to her chest... why did she like hearing
    herself be referred to as "dearheart" so much?
    part of her felt bad for miss kingsley, who she looked back to for a moment with a small yet assuring smile as if to tell her that
    maybe she'd get the opportunity next time since she was a frequent visitor. but, for some strange reason, alice also felt her heart
    fluttering... there was a strange feeling of mixed excitement and nervousness that she rarely ever felt before...

RoselynBlackThorne wrote:
── w e n d y -- t r a n t h a m
tight-rope walker -- tags: just... main tent
    wendy didn't bother listening in on the conversation about aslyn
    the marquess and amy miller were having. as long as the hybrid
    didn't end up hurt--or worse--it wasn't a concern of hers right now.
    aslyn redwood would most likely be fine... unless she doesn't show up for the performance in time, but wendy pushed any possible
    worst-case scenarios out of her head. there was no way anything could be as bad as that one night...
    with a bored sigh, wendy sat on the edge of the stage; waiting for mr. trickmurk to return from wherever he went.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:15 pm

He didn't respond at first since he didn't hear the question clearly, but he managed to make it out as he turned his head back to Felix, "Not really, its not that I don't feel it, it would usually subside. Maybe if you really make me drink that then there is a chance that vile will come up." he slowly, careful not to stumble over his works. He opened his eyes slightly before turning his head back towards the medic and taking the glass. Iki stared at the liquid for less than a minute before drinking it. He grimaced at the foulness of the liquid, but he manged not to spit it out like he told the man. He moved his hand that held the glass over back towards Felix, not enjoying the aftertaste at all. But it was supposed to make Iki feel better, wasn't not?

The hybrid watched as Marius chose the one that wasn't really begging for a chance to play a part in the circus. How did she know was beyond her reasoning as she inched near the group. "Marius, that wasn't fair at all. You should let the one who practically begged you to pick her." she said as she stood next to the one who seemed defeated. She looked up at the girl who he picked before looking at the other two. Aslyn looked down and frowned as she realized that she was butting her head in their conversation. She moved her hand up to her mouth before bowing slightly. "Sorry for interrupting, but it seems like we cannot keep Mr. Trickmurk waiting." she crossed her arms and realized that she was getting sidetrack from her real reason to come up to Marius. Along with her piccolo that she had forgotten in her stall. Redwood didn't dare to make eye contact with the snake or any of the girls.

The performer looked at the hybrid that was behind her and nodded when she was miming out what happened to Aslyn. She turned her head once she say one of the flying trapeze artists fell down into the safety net. Renee looked over to the man who walked into the tent earlier walked back in. She turned her head and shook her head a little before looking down, wondering what this man wanted from them. "In all honesty I hope Iki gets better because I am not getting a good vibe from this man." she said as she finally realized that this man was the Ringmaster himself.
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:17 pm

Caspian Denver//Male//23//Tags:

As he started walking away from the net, Caspian overheard a disappointed voice. He turned around, and saw it was one of the girls. Casually walking over, he put his arm on Marius's shoulder as if resting it. "What is this I hear about one of you being a part of today's show?" He looked at Marius with a grin then back at the three girls. "I don't know, I think you all would be pretty fine contestants. Why do all three of you partake in today's show? I'm sure you all would look gorgeous in one of our share costumes. Especially you," He said looking at the eldest looking one of the group, the one who had seemed disappointed earlier. He winked at her before looking at Marius again. "What do you think?"
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: Iki

"Then it's unlikely you have any lasting damage. Rest here for the show and then we can move you to your quarters once the audience has cleared." Felix stores away his sets of bottle liquids, placing them in carefully labelled compartments in his kit. "That tonic should help with the pain for a few hours or so. After five hours I can give it to you again. Meanwhile," The medic pulls out a cloth and begins to fill it with ice from a nearby cooler. "Keep this on your bruise." He ties up the cloth into a pouch and carefully places the ice pack onto Iki's abdomen. "I believe it goes without saying that you will not be performing today."

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: main tent //Tagged: Girls

"I know what I'm doing, Aslyn." Marius waves his hand dismissively at the goat girl. At the feeling of an arm on his shoulder, the serpent man tenses. He turns his painted eyes to the man now at his side, narrowing them. "Hello there, Caspian, darling, how about you stay out of this?" Marius says, bitter and saccharine. "We don't have time for this, honestly. I've been told to choose one person, not the whole audience." The last thing he needed was for Mr. Trickmurk to get angry with them. "Come, hon, we'll get you ready." He holds out his hand to Alice.

Felicity Kingsley // circus fangirl //Location: Outside main tent //Tagged: Leonay, Alice, Marius, Caspian

Felicity tries not to let her disappointment show, even as another girl stands up for her. "Good luck, Alice." She smiles hesitantly. "We'll cheer you on from the audience. Right, Leo?" She looks at the other girl with what she hopes is a convincing smile. She'll get her chance for the circus, one day. But this was Alice's first show. She deserved to have it be special.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: None :: Tent

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He looked around as everyone was waiting for him to see what was the fuss was all about. He didn't want to make them wait any longer so he went ahead without those who were not present at the moment.

"I'm guessing that this is everybody, so I'll get started right away. Now. The afternoon show is going to be the night show instead, due to an injury. That is not really the reason but the reason it that why there is not going to be the afternoon show is because all of you are going to perform your acts at the same time, but there would be a small amount of time that you are going to come in. I am going to start it by welcoming the crowd to the performance, and after that Aslyn will come out and play her piccolo. During this time the others -the hybrids- are going to come in a perform their act, other than Jez. The cyr wheel performers are going to be located on the opposite end of the stands, and they will enter and at least go around the group once.

After that's done, then the tightrope walkers would come and perform with the trapeze. I was originally going to have Iki and.. Wendy perform together, but since the current condition that he's in, I had Marquis go grab someone from the commons and allow them to perform with Ms. Wendy. Wendy, you are going to help them. I'm sorry to put the burden upon you.

Now I know that seems boring, but having no light shine within the tent. None. Performers will wear different colored glow sticks so you know who is who. If anyone falls, then do not panic, there is at least someone to catch you. Now. I might have Marquess and Marius do something different. I have not decided on that just yet. I will notify you of this change."

He stopped so he can at least breath. No more giving lectures. Jake turned to everyone. "You are dismissed. If anyone has any questions, come to me. Wendy stand by the stands so you can stop snake boy in his tracks so you can meet the one who he picked to be our guest tonight." .

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Frens

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She looked away as there was no use in changing snake's mind. But she jumped a little once someone popped up and butted into their conversation. She looked over towards the goat hybrid that she had seen from earlier, but she looked different. Clothing change and hairstyle. What happened to the floof of hair that she had. Leo shook her head as she opened up her mouth to say something, but she got cut off by someone who butted into their conversation.

She stood there as she listened to this fool. However whenever he started to blab on how three of them would perform, and it seemed like a very good deal, but she didn't seem to like the idea since the man told her how cute she would look in one of their share costumes. This made her blush, which Leo covered her face in order to hide it. "I am a grown women and
I don't need someone to suggest that idea to the three of us... Well to me. But that's not the point!"
she said as she bit back her tongue to keep from spewing comments at this fool, whose name was Caspian as snek man had informed him that it would be ridiculous for all three of them join.

But she turned her head once Felicity told Alice that they would be watching the performance from the audience. She smiled a little, "Yes, we would be watching you from there and we will root you on.. So good luck." Leo said as she placed a hand on Felicity's shoulders.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:41 pm

He was listening to Jake's lecture while listening to Felix's at the same time, but once Jake said tightrope, he tuned out to hear what the medic had to say. He didn't mind resting in here, at least nobody would be back here, well. Some will but that wouldn't be a problem. As long as he was left alone, then he wouldn't bother to talk to anyone. Iki watched as the medic place the icepack on his bruise while saying that he wouldn't be performing today. Obviously. He didn't really answer Felix at this time, instead he closed his eyes just to rest a bit before the performers started to raid the place, trying to get everything that they needed. He laid there, with his fingers still pressed against his forehead.

She looked up once someone else joined the conversation. She listened carefully and simply stomped a hoof against the ground as Marius wouldn't simply allow the other two to perform. But she didn't have enough power to allow these girls in.
But she knew that Jake would allow them to do at least something. As the snek turned around and headed towards the tent, she cupped her hands together around her mouth. "Tell Jake that I will be a little late!" she called out as loudly as she can. Aslyn dropped her arms and then crossed them to look at the both girls. "It would be a pleasure to have the two of you to volunteer,I could possibly talk to the Ringmaster to see what I can do, but I'm not promising that he would like the idea.. Neither would Marius... Plus I think its too late for me to ask him to help me apply make-up, but that's not the point right now." she mumbled as she turned towards Caspian. "I believe you have some practicing to do instead of flirting with the both of them." Aslyn remarked as she waited for the trapeze to leave.

The Cyr wheel performer listened, partially spooked about the whole performing in the darkness to where she could run over a snake, a masked mime, a goat that can knock the living daylights out of you and with all of that, this man walking
around the area. But how would others get to see the performance? Light the fire-resistance ring on fire? She didn't believe that could happen as she doubted that the ring was fire resistant. Although it wouldn't be a bad question to ask, "How is the audience going to see the performance if there is no light? Light the non-existent fire-resistant ring on fire?" . Renee crossed her arms and waited for the response from Mr. Trickmurk.
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:33 am

Caspian Denver//Male//23//Tags: 3Musketeers, Marius, Aslyn, Felix, Iki

"That's a shame," Caspian replied to the snake hybrid. "Maybe next time." His attention shifted to the girl he had been flirting with and only smirked at her response. "Yeah, yeah. You are a strong independent woman, right? Well, I'll be waiting for you nonetheless m'lady." The trapeze's attention changed yet again as Aslyn addressed him. "Guilty as charged." And with that, he headed off to practice. As he walked, Caspian wondered why they needed a volunteer in the first place. Had something happened to one of the performers? Looping back around, he made his way to where Felix treated his patients. As he walked, Caspian couldn't help but start to get worried as to who was the one that was hurt. Finally there, the trapeze artist poked his head inside and his heart skipped a beat. Iki was the one who was injured. Though he would never admit it to anyone, Caspian had a slight crush on the ringleader. He opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it, not wanting to disturb him. Instead, he just gave Felix a worried look and mouthed 'will he be ok'.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ix

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:56 am

── a l i c e -- b a u d e l a i r e
wealthy village girl -- tags: felicity, leo, circus peeps
    as much as alice secretly agreed with the two performers that
    butted into the conversation that her new friends should have a
    chance to perform, she kept her mouth shut--especially after
    noticing how quickly-irritated mr. andromeda got with them... that one man who called her an "independent woman" was obviously
    being sarcastic, right? if she was strong and independent, she would've said something... but...
    her thoughts were interrupted when mr. andromeda addressed her again. "um... yes, sir," she said in a small voice; turning back
    momentarily to her new friends before nodding with a small smile in reply to their encouragement. and with that, alice followed
    mr. andromeda away from the out-and-open environment and into circus-employee territory.

── w e n d y -- t r a n t h a m
tight-rope walker -- tags: the tent club
    as mr. trickmurk came in and discussed what was to happen in
    the upcoming performance, wendy just listened intently with her
    usual stoic and icy expression to the entirety of his instructions.
    as secretly fickle as she was about having to help a volunteer on a tightrope, she knew that questioning mr. trickmurk's plans
    for his shows was a waste of time--and it'd be best to get everything over with as quickly as possible so there'd actually be a show.
    so, with a nod, she obeyed his orders and hopped off the stage; walking out of the tent to the stands with her opened umbrella
    resting on her right shoulder. her cold purple eyes preened the crowd, looking out for marius and this supposed volunteer of his...
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me