ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:57 pm

Queen Frost❅
||Katy Snow||Queen Frost||Female||18||Hero||Surprised, embarrassed, awkward||Tags: Ryan-ish, Liam-ish ||

Katy walked into the training room and froze. Dang it! I'm late again!' She though playing with a small ice ball she had formed. It was kind of like her own fidget. She was still frozen, just staring. She hated when she was not the first one, because then, other people were there, and they had started to train, and that was awkward. It applies to her the most, because she was a co-savior, and her job was to try to be first.
Last edited by mileven♥︎ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Roxette got up and got dressed for another day of school. She hated it , with all her black heart. Roxette could her father's voice in her head ," Oh Roxette, you stupid girl get up don't make me get you up." She cackled like a madwoman and got dressed. Roxette walked out of the funhouse,that he father called home. She walked in the school building and saw her best friend Syren. Roxette smirked and walked behind her . She wanted to scare her.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Oh, they were going to have so much fun together... Her hands brushed over her hidden daggers and throwing knives as she became more and more excited. "Where should we go? What should we do?" Syren asked her friend, grinning. She played with her beloved baseball bat, twirling it around. She used different weapons based on what she was doing. For example, she would prefer her blades for more stealthy events and her baseball bat for more chaotic and public events.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:13 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous,||Tags: Syren||Location: The streets of the city||

Taylor thought for a second. "It's up to you. I chose last time." She stated. last time she has chosen to hit a jewelry shop. She wondered what Syren was going to chose. She was excited to finally do something fun! There was no use in doing homework today, so while she was waiting she wrote a note in her father's handwriting.

Dear Ms. Diaz, we are struggling through family issues, and I do believe that Taylor has no time to do homework. If you would like, please contact me at BruceWayne@Billionaire.com Thank you
~Bruce Wayne.
Taylor had not only made that email, but the whole website as well. It was an advantage of having a mother who knew everything and all about computers.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:23 am

Repost So Not Lost wrote:
Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Annoyed, enraged||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia squeezed her bow so tight, her hands were red. She was so enraged by his, ignorance, and love for destruction, she was completely shocked that she had not already slit his throat. She knew that this is what made her different from her father. If she was 'Baby Arrow' then Tarantula would have been dead, and she would have moved away, allowing other people to deal with him. She had at least a bit more humanity. But, she knew that the problem with him ruining the city had to be taking care off. She had shot another arrow this time, meant to cause pain. It did not graze his shoulder but impale it. This would not hurt to bad. People survived being impaled in a bunch of other, more painful places. "Hmm looks like a spider bit the wrong person." She said sarcastically, tapping her finger on her lip. She knew that this would cause some reaction, being shot, so instinctively, she stood in front of Raphael, and handed him a knife out of view behind her back. Yet, she had no idea that this kid was a meta just like her.

{Just a quick repost :3}
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:05 am

Elizabeth Ruben | 18 years | Loner Hero | Tags: Addison
"Teleporting," said Elizabeth with a nod. "It's faster," she said apologetically. "And god no, I don't attack my family when startled! Rather after eighteen years, they're still not used to me and my brother teleporting." She sighed with relief when she got the name right. Phew. "And yeah," she said in response to Addison's question. "You could also call me Liz. Or Liza." She glanced at the katanas and moved her head back and forth slightly. "Coolio. I really like swords but my parents wouldn't let me get one. So I make do with other things." She grinned. Like playing with fire.

Raphael Ruben | 13 years | Hero Apprentice | Tags: Olivia, Sam
Raphael looked up as the older boy started mocking him and the Black Arrow. His heart started pounding and his breathing became shakier. Ah, shoot, he thought. I really hope he stops... Despite his best efforts, he could feel the familiar heat of a fireball forming in his clenched fists and he breathed out, hoping it would go away. It didn't.

"I didn't lose my mother," Raphael said quietly and calmly. "Rather...I decided to take the long way home." He had the uneasy feeling that if the boy were to speak again, something would burn down. Or melt. He looked at the offered knife with surprise but took it. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Cloudy appear in his pegasus form, transparent as usual when he didn't want to be seen by others. Did Elizabeth really give him an invisible bodyguard. If the situation weren't so tense, Raphael would have laughed. A moment later, the pegasus disappeared. Tattletale, he thought grumpily.

Raphael took the knife and managed to dispel the small flames. While melting the blade slightly would make it a pain to be stabbed by it, he'd rather not hurt anyone, lest he have to give an explanation to anyone and everyone he could think of.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:27 am

Smol Birb wrote:
Jaidex Cross || Rage || 18 || male || loner || straight || Smol Birb || Tags: open
Jaidex sat silently on a park bench. He hadn't gone to school that day as he often skipped classes on a whim. In sheer boredom he stared at the people who walked along the park. He had been people watching for hours in the same place, glaring from under the hood with dark red eyes. His earbuds hid under his hood along with his face, yet only one was in ear, he was still open and listening to the world around him.

He let out a sign and got up, stretching his stiff legs and cracking various joints. He never really had anything good to do on his own. Long ago he had started taking in odd jobs to help people, which had evolved to helping people for no other reason besides habit. Now, he found himself actively seeking for people to help in ways only he could do. Walking down the busy sidewalks he could feel people staring at him. He wondered if anyone recognized him. He had no alias, no secret identity. There were no newspapers with his masked figure and the headline "Who is Rage?" It was just him. Just Jaidex. And he liked it that way.

Cadfael || Blue Ghost || 16 || male || loner villain || straight || Smol Birb || Tags: open

It was 2:00pm. At least that is what the alarm in Cadfael's pocket to him. He wad been around the block enough to know this was the exact time when things got fun. Like a whole different world waking up. Villains trying to cause trouble, heroes trying to stop the villains, and more villains arising just to stop the heroes, causing a ridiculous cycle. In the chaos Cadfael stepped out. He held in his hand a large butcher's knife he had recently bought from a convenience store. It was hysterical what people would sell to kids. of course it wasn't weird that he would go into the same store, and buy the same knife almost everyday. What else would he do with them except for cutting meat or veggies. He let out a sarcastic laugh. Who was going to be his plaything today? He wondered. Of course it had to be someone who deserved it. He wasn't like the others. He was never like them.

(reposting these two open characters since I don't know how to jump in)
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

liam [3] sondra [3] samual [4] addison [3]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:27 am

((ooc chat))
liam logan howlett // claws
19 || male || co savior || homosexual || crush // open || tags // ryan
liam nodded when ryan agreed to spar with him. it had been a while since liam had actually trained with anyone. the teen walked up to the other teen, standing about a foot or so away from him. before he cpuld even say the words 'are you ready' ryan was already throwing punches and kicks.

thinking quickly liam jumped up from the sweeping kick that ryan had used. but he had no time to dodge ryans punch. because he had jumped up ryans punch had hit him in the chest, forcing him back. liam was actually so used to using his claws, that it felt weird not fighting with them.

quickly shaking off the punch liam fought back. the mutant threw a punch down at ryans gut, while trying to grab the teens shoulder with his other hand so he could shove ryan back or to the ground.

ร๏ภ๔ภค ๔เคภ ๏ร๒๏ภภ // g๏๒lเภ
18 || ภ๏ภ๒เภคภy // ๔Ŧค๒ || ๔єรтภยcтเ๏ภ cภєคт๏ภ || pคภคѕєхυคl || cภยรђ // ๏pєภ || тคgร // єภเc
dian nodded as eric spoke. yes, it is too late to do some damage alone, for the heroes are usually out lurking about the streets by now. they started with a slightly disgusyed tone in their voice. they didnt care much for heroes, or other villains for that matter.

dian pulled their hand back after eric shook it. but yes, i have thought about your proposition. they paused thinking everything over once more. and after i have thought over everything i came to the conclusion that with your powers and my powers mixed, we could become a strong team. dian said, lifting their head ever so slightly so their piercing blue eyes showed past their hat.

ˢᵃᵐᵘᵃˡ ᵃᵃʳᵒᶰ ᵖᵃʳᵏᵉʳ // ᵗᵃʳᵃᶰᵗᵘˡᵃ
Ιб || ᵐᵃˡᵉ || ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉʳ || ᵇᶤˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ || ᶜʳᵘˢʰ // ᵒˡᶤᵛᶤᵃ || ᵗᵃᵍˢ // ᵒˡᶤᵛᶤᵃ // ʳᵃᵖʰᵃᵉˡ
sam smiled as he stared down at the black arrow. she seemed to be quite angry and annoyed, just what sam wanted. he was about to go on when the girl suddenly lifted her bow and shot an arrow at him. he had no time to react for the arrow pierced his shoulder in seconds. sam let out a pained scream, holding his injured shoulder with his other hand.

blood began to drip from sams shoulder, and his hand began to slip. he pulled the arrow from his shoulder and shoved it into his pocket. sam then sprayed some webbing into the wound. you little... sam growled out, trailing off. the teen jumped down off of the building and rolled his shoulder. the webbing was catching the blood, and he could already feel himself slowly healing.

i was just having some fun. but if its a fight you want, then its a fight youll get. he lowly said. sam glared at the black arrow, noticing how she was now stood infront of the kid. he didnt care about the kid though, he was after the black arrow. sam quickly shot webbing at the girls bow, trying to pull her bow from her hand.

ɑɗɗiรѳɳ cɑʀtɛʀ // ɦɑwk
15 || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ʆѳɳɛʀ ɦɛʀѳ || ɗɛɱiรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ
ah, okay then. addie said with a small nod of her head when elizabeth said that she had teleported. the idea of teleporting seemed cool to addison, but actually teleporting didnt seem so fun. addison prefered to know if she was going to end up where she wanted, so she liked having the ability to fly. flying may not of been faster than teleporting but it seemed more reliable to her.

the teen looked the other girl up and down as she spoke. she wasnt in her super suit, or at least what she called her super suit. so when one of your family members startles you, you dont attack but instead you teleport?... wait, your family knows you have powers? do they also know youre a hero? addie questioned. addisons siblings and parents had no clue that addison was a hero nor did they know she has wings and powers. and if they ever found out about her secret they could be in danger, which addison didnt want.

a small smile fell over addies face when elizabeth said how she likes swords. she pulled out a katana, holding it out to liz. you wanna spar?

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:36 am

Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Pansexual || Tags- Dian|| McShmalex

"Then, how about we do some planning for something big? I've had my eyes on hitting some jewelry shops to get more funds so that we can pull it off without the costs coming directly from us." Eric grins, locking eyes with them before stepping to the side and opening the base door for them. "I think this is going to be the start of a very prosperous friendship."
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:45 am

Roxette came behind Syren and said," Boo." She grinned hoping to get a reaction from her best friend. She had someone else with her and she didn't want to know them. Roxette smirked," How's my best friend doing on this fine day."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me