Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby PastelArtz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Ashley hollowstin/tags Leon

"Ya I'm new but meh I am surprise you can tell I'm afraid I hide my emotions well that's how I escape the cops all the time"she laughed not joking
(Is he fully wolf or half right now because she can speak to him either way)
Last edited by PastelArtz on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / outfit / werewolf/ tags: open / crush: none

Ari woke from her sleep slightly irritated as she remembered school today. Sighing she pulled herself from her comfy bed and walked to the restroom to wash her face and shower. Once she was finished she walked to her closet to find something to wear. "What to wear, what to wear." she muttered to herself as she looked through her closet, which was filled to the max of clothes. After sorting through all that she finally settled on something to wear. A fitted grey shirt with the sleeves ending at her elbows, tucked into a flowing leather high waisted black shirt that ends a little above mid thigh and black stockings that end above her knee with some black ankle booties. Finishing it off with a burgundy scarf. After doing her make up and hair to perfection she grabbed her purse, keys and book bag. "Alright I'm off." She said to herself as she walked out the door to her car. The drive to school ended much sooner that she would've liked to admit. Parking her car, she sat inside for a bit before making sure that she looked okay and getting out and locking her car. She walked through the parking lot and smiled at some people before making her way inside.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chillprism » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Charles (Charlie) - Open

The sounds of people flocking to the school woke Charlie from his nap on the front steps. His green eyes moved lazily to gaze at the several people socializing around the school grounds. With a small grunt, the amphibious teenager was on his feet and hoisting his backpack straps onto his shoulders. He almost forgot his suitcase on his way inside, not especially used to carrying around many belongings, but grabbed it just before he walked through the front doors. Everything was pristine and shiny, the kind of place a slimy toad like Charlie didn't belong, his bare webbed leaving dirty footprints on the floor.
"So this is rich kid school... It ain't so bad." With that, the boy began his way down the halls to find his dorm. The room number had been written on his grimy left hand before, but he had wiped most of the ink away while he was going about his busy morning. He shrugged off the thought of it and walked aimlessly in hopes that he might somehow stumble across the dorms and find his own.
chillprism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Leon/werewolf/tags: Front of school

The wolf's head snapped up at the mention of cops. "... Pardon?" He sniffed, nudging Ashley's hand with his nose. "I can smell your fear like many ferals, and I can assure you that I'm not someone that you need to be afraid of. Most werewolves are easy to reason with unless you find them on a full moon." Leon tried to calm her down, softening up a bit at her reaction. "Still, the attention from the police doesn't sound too fun. If I may ask... What exactly are you?" He wondered, cocking his head to hopefully change the topic and make her more comfortable. Noticing the approaching of a few other people, presumably students, he wagged his tail towards them. "Ah, more people are coming now. Do you want to go see what we are supposed to be doing?" The werewolf offered, looking back up at the girl while standing at her side.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtemisRose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:58 pm

[Im going to drop out of this one I'm really sorry. Unexpected complications .Again,very sorry. :thumbdown:
ArtemisRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:52 pm

Ashley /tags Leon

Ashley smiled "I am an intelligent shapeshifter I come from a long line of powerful shape shifters"she said to him hearing his other words she saw the people "they seem nice and ya I think we should it seems like everyone is already finding their dorms"she laughed at that "also are you going to stay as a wolf the whole time"she asked tilting her head as it was a habit
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Leon/werewolf/tags: Front of school

Leon cocked his head to the side and started forward a few steps before sitting back on his haunches. "Oh, a shapeshifter? Haven't heard of those before, but I can guess what you can do from the name." He responded. She seemed to have calmed down considerably, and he was happy about that. Scratching the base of his ear with his foot, the wolf considered Ashley's comment about him staying a wolf. "Eh, about that... I've been in this form for a while now and don't, uh, know exactly what I will look like." The canine gave a sort of uneasy chuckle.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:19 pm

Ashley /tags Leon

She giggled "well do you have a guess from the color of your fur most werewolves have the same color hair as their fur"she smiled remembering her education "ya shapeshifter depending on your I guess ranking since I'm an intelligent shapeshifter I can shape into anything"she closed her eyes and shifted into a wolf she was a bit smaller then him though
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:12 am

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / outfit / werewolf/ tags: open / crush: none

Ari carried her purse on her shoulder while rolling her multiple suitcases behind her. She pulled out the paper that had her dorm number on it and looked at it. Shoving the paper back into her purse she continues her trip to her dorm room. Slightly shoving people out of the way, she finally makes it to her dorm. Putting her key in and opening the door she sighs. "I guess its alright. Smaller than my room back home." She dragged her suitcases onto her bed and opened them. She began putting all her clothes and shoes into the closet and drawers, make-up and other bathroom things into the bathroom. When she finished with that stuff, she decided to finish her bed and decorate later. Grabbing her key, phone, and purse she turned and walked back into the hallway shutting and locking her door.

(Ariana is open if anyone wants to interact with her)
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:21 am

Leon/werewolf/tags: Ashley

The werewolf shook his head. "No... I mean clothing-wise, you know? Sometimes when I shift into my current form I'll have a scarf or something that matches whatever I was wearing." He explained, looking off to the side in slight embarrassment. "So yeah, I think I'll try that once we get to our dorms." Leon offered with a small chuckle. At the girl's quick transformation, the boy jerked his head back. "Huh, well would ya look at that." He commented, his golden eyes examining her new form. "Well, if you have to pay attention to proportion and everything, you seem to be pretty experienced."

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me