(PM me if you want to join) Of The Broken Minded

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (new and accepting) Of The Broken Minded

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:00 am

Emma gritted her teeth. Suddenly, she smacked her hand against the bars as fire erupted on her fingertips. The smell of burnt metal filled the air, but the bars remained intact.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:07 am

Zero chuckled, his white teeth showing. He was toying with them, he wasn't sure what he wanted to do yet. He leaned in close to Emma, close enough to share the same air. "Now, what do you think that has done?"
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:15 am

Ember|12|Female|Experiment

"Emma! Control yourself! You'll make him mad! But if you want to be his next test subject, go ahead! I don't want to be." I sit down in the middle of my cell, not caring anymore if Zero sees how weak I am, how sad I am.
Last edited by Dragon_Elf on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:30 am

Emma sighed and stepped back. "Ok, ok, Ember. I'm sorry", she muttered. She was full of shame, a shame that kept her gaze off Zero.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:36 am

The scientists picked up his clipboard, jotting things down. He was curious about the behaviors of the experiments when he was gone. Yes, there were cameras, but that wasn't as good as watching in person. He went to the kitchen, he might as well bring them something. He couldn't let them die, not at this point.

Ann

The small girl looked at Ember. She may be seventeen, but she was about Embers height. She sighed, feeling bad, this poor girls been here as long as she could remember, and now MY brothers tormenting her. Ann gazed over at Emma, confused. Why were they so willing to go? She knew they'd sacrifice themselves for one another, but this was almost a death wish.
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:41 am

Ember|12|Female|Experiment

I see a girl called Anna watching me. "Hey!" I called. "What's up? Do you feel sad?" If she is, I will make her happy again. Just because I'm not happy, doesn't mean I want others to be sad too. And that includes going with Zero if it means he'll leave them alone for a while.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:44 am

takumi;; wrote:leon and sage || experiments || 15 || open
Sage completely ignored everything going on around him. No, instead his attention was focused solely on his brother. Leon was sleeping, curled up and nestled under his brother's arm. The poor fox hybrid was whimpering and squirming as he rested, Sage pulling him close in attempts to comfort the other. He stroked his brother's ears, now aware that the action was soothing to the younger twin. Sage, of course, only really treated his brother in such a tender manner. No one else really got to know the sweet side of him.
Leon, on the other hand, tried to be sweet often, but was usually too scared to speak. It was an unfortunate situation.
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:50 am

Ann
She studied Ember, a smile slightly spreeading across her face. It was, indeed, a small, sad smile, but it was still a smile. "I'm worried, I know Zero. He is toying with you, he wants you to cave in," she whispered, just to make sure non of the other scientists could hear. Her voice was rough, from the times of refusing to cry, from crying to much. As sad as if was, she sat there, on this bench endlessly, unable to walk around. This was her punishment, it was what happened if you resisted.

Zero
The man came back with three water bottle. Its enough to suffice, they'll get hydrated enough until the next time they feed or so. He pulled out a cigarette, and held it between his teeth, watching the girls conversate. Then, he walked to the other cells, looking at the two twin boys. His cigarette dropping as he smiled. They had caused this, the scientists
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Ember|12|Female|Experiment|Tags: Ann

"Cave in to what? The deal I offered? Letting him take Emma? What does he want me to cave in to? I need to know. Please." I ask Ann. I really do want to know, because depending on what it is, I could use it against him. Or it might backfire on me. I might be the youngest, almost the same age as when most of these people were captured, but I'd seen these people arrive. And I'd seen some of them break. It's not pretty, but I'd rather it happen to me than to these others.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:05 pm

leon and sage || experiments || 15 || zero
Noticing Zero watching them, Sage glared at the man. His eyes practically glowed gold in a bit of anger. "Yes?" he questioned. "Is there somethin' you want?" Almost possesively, Sage pulled Leon closer. He didnt want this man anywhere near his brother.
At being pulled, Leon squirmed and whined, eyes opening slightly. He opened his eyes and looked up at his brother, oblivious to the fact Zero was there.
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me