The Zodiac Home ((Closed!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Zodiac Home ((Open and Accepting!))

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:23 pm

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 22 Years
Crush ⇢ No One
Bf/Gf ⇢ No One
Husband/Wife ⇢ No One
Children ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Dax
Zodiac Animal
Theme Song
Forum

Her eyes widened a little bit at the suggestion, but she didn't want to seem like a coward. "Oh, no. I don't..." She said, but stopped for a small second, gulping. "...Mind it at all. I mean, as long as I don't change into my animal again." She said, memories of her past flooded in her mind. "I just...Haven't been outside of this place in years is all..."

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Dax

"Trust me. This is not like any place you've ever seen." he smiled gently at her. "I've been there many a time. Do you trust me?" He asked and opened the door, holding his hand out towards her.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:55 pm

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 22 Years
Crush ⇢ No One
Bf/Gf ⇢ No One
Husband/Wife ⇢ No One
Children ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Dax
Zodiac Animal
Theme Song
Forum

Kira nodded her head at his words, taking a deep breath. She reached out to grab the door, but Dax got to it first. She turned towards him after he asked her if she trusted him. She hesitated, staring at his hand for a moment before grabbing it. "A-Alright...I trust you." She mumbled, smiling gently towards him as she started to walk out the door. I hope this is a good idea...

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Dax

He smiled and lead her to the tiny cafe at the edge of the town and pulled the door open for her to go in. "Well if it int' dax!" Someone called from the counter. He smiled and gave a slight wave and slid into the corner booth of the quiet café and looked expectantly at Kira. "Well how's that?" Said one of the waiters as he approached the booth. "Seems he's brought his girlfriend with him." Dax turned to the boy and punched his arm. "Now you better shut that trap of yours before i do it for you." He laughed and glanced at Kira. "How you been doing, Alex?"

((Alex is a minor character to this tiny part in the story. He's human though. Just for this tiny part, to make it interesting.))

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:12 am

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 22 Years
Crush ⇢ No One
Bf/Gf ⇢ No One
Husband/Wife ⇢ No One
Children ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Dax
Zodiac Animal
Theme Song
Forum

Kira followed Dax as he took her out of the home. She felt uneasy around this crowded area, especially with the fact that they were human. When they walked into the café, an unfamiliar voice greeted Dax. Her eyebrows raised nervously, listening to the two talk with one another. She didn't want to eves drop between the two, but she couldn't help herself, especially when the stranger had brought her up into the conversation. Seems he's brought his girlfriend with him. She parted her lips, wanting to correct the man, but she just kept quiet. Dax seemed to know what he was doing, so just stood slightly behind him, following almost all of his moves.

Titanium

The male listened to the satisfying sound of items falling to the floor - more specifically, Tadashi's tantrum. That just made my bloody damn day. He thought, chuckling and walking outside. He took a deep breath, not liking the sweet aroma that filled the backyard. Ugh...I hate this perfect princess thing. He grumbled at the thought, turning his head to see Ryu standing not too far from him. The male snickered at the young lad, continuing his walk.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:35 am

Dax

He turned to her and smiled. "Have a seat Kira. Dont wory about Alex. He's just a big tease." He said and elbowed Alex in the ribs. "Do you want anything Kira? Are you hungry, thirsty?" He asked and sat down.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:58 am

R y u
T a g s: T i t a n
Male| 19 | Crush: n/a

The males blue orbs followed the fish that finned around in the water. He glanced up very once in a while to see if anyone had happened to wonder out-side. He hadn't been that social this morning which was a bit shocking to him. Normally he was super social and flirty but maybe he wasn't feeling it this morning. He sighed before standing up his eyes glancing around the small pond. His eyes just happened to look up when Titan was looking at him. He caught the snicker and rolled his eyes slightly at him.
"Do you have some sort of problem?" He called out to him crossing his arms over his chest. "What's so funny?" He asked.

T a d a s h i
T a g s: O p e n
Female| 22 | Crush: N/a

Tadashi eventually calmed down and sat in her room her knees to her chest and a blanket wrapped around her due to the fact that she had changed back. She sighed inwardly going to pick up herself phone before realizing it wasn't there. she had been so wrapped up in all of Titans bull crap. She sighed not wanting to go downstairs. Everything was so overwhelming she was in fear of transforming again. Eventually she slid her bare feet off the bed and planted them on the floor. She picked her shorts back up and slipped them on followed by her mid cut tank top she had on a moment ago. She inhaled shakily decideding just to stay barefoot as she made her way down the stairs keeping her gaze down. She didn't want to talk to anyone. She simply wanted to get her phone and go back to hiding in her room. She decided just to stay where she was sitting at the dining room table tapping away at her phone once again.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:09 am

Lia
I opened my eyes and jumped at my target, the tree stood firm as I took three quick swings at it. I grinned as the marks showe'd atleast 12 rings " three rings more than yesterday, I am improving " I said with a grin. I turned and began to walk towards the house, I had worked up an apatite with all the training I had done, I wondered what the others wanted to eat. I walked into the house and left my sword by the door.
Rex
I had woken up at the crack of dawn, I was glad my internal clock was still on time. I had been in bed just thinking till now. I decided to put on my hat and keep my jeans and t shirt on from yesterday. " I wonder what the people here are like " I said as I walked towards the front door. I couldn't wait to find out what this place had to offer as I thought wit a chuckle
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shambling.around » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:53 am

G W E N D O L Y N
╔══════════════╗
AGE◦22
G ENDER◦♀
TAGS
ZODIACDog
╚══════════════╝
Gwendolyn sat up on her bed, her hazy vision quickly clearing. She slowly stood up, joints still stiff from the previous night's rest. Getting changed, she walked downstairs to find that pretty much everyone else was awake. Hi..?, she said.
shambling.around

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:03 am

Lia
I looked as some one walked by. " would you like anything " I asked the girl. I looked at her " I mean food by the way, if you don't mind, whats your zodiac " I asked as I walked towards the kitchen. I was a bit curious when it came to these people.
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me