Ayakashi: Ghost Guild (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ayakashi: Ghost Guild (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby pika.girl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:55 am

Sarah smiled, walking off to the mall. "Come on, Lucifer..." she called. Lucifer huffed, and walked after her.
ImageImageImageImage

I won't be on much (if at all) to roleplay anymore, I've simply lost interest... I'll roleplay in topics I'm already in, but no others. I've just gotten too busy with schoolwork and such...
pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby totallyNotTired » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:02 pm

[[Joining...]]
Last edited by totallyNotTired on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Status || Busy | Bored | Role playing quickly | Role playing slowly | Getting lazy | Away [Short term] | Away [Long term] | Away [??? term] |Will be popping in and out | Mellow | Sleeping | Napping | May disappear mysteriously
totallyNotTired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Hydaki

I followed the two, quietly flying beside them.
"I'm Hydaki, by the way." I said, smiling.
Sorry, everyone. I'm trying to delete this account, I don't use it and it's a bit of a waste. So bye, everyone. T-T
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:09 pm

"I'm Sarah, and my demon friend is Lucifer." Sarah replied lightly. Lucifer groaned, and tilted his head back as he walked. "I really don't want to be here..." he complained. Sarah rolled her eyes. "If you cooperate, I'll buy some things for you." she smiled slightly, as she knew no one would be able to see it anyway. Lucifer caught the trick and his tail flicked. "Whatever."
ImageImageImageImage

I won't be on much (if at all) to roleplay anymore, I've simply lost interest... I'll roleplay in topics I'm already in, but no others. I've just gotten too busy with schoolwork and such...
pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Hydaki

"Lucifer... Appropriate name for a demon, don't you think?" I smiled. "Nice to meet you both."
Sorry, everyone. I'm trying to delete this account, I don't use it and it's a bit of a waste. So bye, everyone. T-T
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Sarah smiled. "I guess it is...." she mused.
ImageImageImageImage

pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Hydaki

"I wonder where Junko is..." I pondered aloud.
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 pm

"Who?" Sarah asked. She wondered if Junko was a ghost as well.
ImageImageImageImage

pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrDraconia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Yuki Tomoya wrote:Username: Yuki Tomoya
Name: Kara Ato
Picture: Image
Ghost Agent/Demon: Demon
Partner Demon (If Ghost Agent):
Crush: None yet
Personality: Will RP out
History: Long story that I'm not willing to tell...at least, not right now

((Accepted!))
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrDraconia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:56 pm

-Catie Wilds-19-Ghost Agent-
Catie groaned, glaring at Felix. "No, I am NOT buying you any more sweets!" She snapped. He pouted. "But Caaaatie," He whined, "I like sweeeeets." He gave his best puppy dog stare as they walked out onto the street. Catie just rolled her eyes. "Go steal a sweet pop from a street vendor or something, you doofus," She muttered. Felix trotted off happily and rifled through a street vendor's cart, pulling out an orange creamsicle and munching on it. "You and sugar, I swear..." Catie murmured, sighing, groceries in one hand.

-Adam Pitch-20-Ghost Agent-
"NOOOO THEY'RE OUT OF PUMPKIN SEEDS!" Lila screeched, making Adam wince and cover his ears. "Not so loud, Lila. I swear, I think every Ghost Agent on the block heard you," He groaned. Lila huffed and crossed her tiny arms, fluttering angrily in the air. "You know how much I like pumpkin seeds! And we never visit the park so I can't grow anything with magic!" She snapped. Adam gave her a look. "You know I get exhausted at night and we can't go during the day because people would see pumpkins growing out of thin air," He said, scratching his head and sighing, suddenly feeling exhausted. "C'mon, lets go to the other store across the street," He muttered, stepping out of the small shop and heading across the street to the other mart, Lila fluttering behind him.

-Vladimir Dark-18-Demon-
Vlad watched a young couple arguing in the park and sighed dramatically. "Humans, you are oh-so fickle. Though I've never been in a romantic relationship, human courtship seems so difficult!" He said to himself, then fished a pendant out of his pocket. He muttered an incantation and a shimmering mirror-like surface appeared in front of him. In the mirror stood what looked like his twin, though female. "Hello, Alexa," He said kindly, a small smile adorning his face. Alexa smiled back at him. "Vladimir. To what do I owe the pleasure? We haven't spoken since father kicked you out. As your twin, I don't quite understand it. Little Maya misses you as well," She said softly, "And Negir still doesn't forgive you for abandoning him. You screwed up royally with your little brother. Really, we all miss you. Except mother and father, of course," She shrugged, "But what can you do?" She gave a helpless smile. Vlad shrugged as well. "I just wanted to check in on you. Give my regards to Maya...And Negir. Tell Negir I'm sorry. I know I say that a million times, but please," Vlad murmured quietly. Alexa nodded slowly, her hand going up to the surface of the portal. "Of course, brother. Talk to you soon," She said quietly, closing the portal. Vlad let out a shaky breath, his hand going around the red amulet he kept around his neck.
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me