The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:44 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi smiled a little as he mentally nodded at the name, he was about to say something but his name got dissed and you could clearly see the boys ears go down with disappointment as he unintentionally pouted a little and looked down. He needed to stay focused though as he though about what he should do next, "Are you hungry?" He asked instead.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Open]
Felix finally stepped out the booth and stretched, he was starting to get bored of his job and needed a break, and just to his luck he found a perfect replacement, or more like he found a spell that will work for him. For now he has decided to take a stroll on the carnival grounds, maybe in the morning he could go and visit his older brother.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf Hybrid - Show tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas, Kylan, Kings
Once Vorona made sure everyone else was settled she looked around and spotted her brother, going over to the bleachers, she stepped on them and made her way up, "Yo! My good for nothing brother!" She called as she looked at the four that were left over for now.

Healer wrote:[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Grounds/Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Kylan, Kings]
Texas hummed as he listened to Cerise talk, he was glad that the boy finally calmed down. He then turned his full attention to the two next to him, "Sorry, where are my manners, Welcome, I'm Texas, the carnivals security." The male introduced himself to the two.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:48 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Madeline
He put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. Please don't hurt me." Harley said, not wanting to risk annoying the girl further, and potentially getting hurt. If she was some sort of demon or other supernatural being (he didn't doubt that they existed now), then staying on her good side from now on was important. He couldn't see the problem with using paper to draw on, but he was not about to mention that. Not directly to the girl, anyway.
"Well, it's good to meet you, Buttercup." Harley said, then he shook his head. "No, I'm just a human."

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip, Indigo
He was still very much confused. At least, he was, until he saw some of Gwen's fur look as though it was becoming feather-like. He listened as Perip spoke more about Owlcats, though he was still confused. How was it possible? Were things just... not as he first thought they were? After all, Perip was talking as though they were completely normal, so he was ruling out some sort of science experiment that they were rescued from.
Rowan carefully inspected the kitlet he was holding, as though checking for wings - or lack thereof.

He looked up as another Owlcat appeared, and was certainly more 'owl-like'. "I... I'll keep that in mind." Rowan said to Perip, not really wanting to be bitten. With that in mind, as well as the fact that these weren't normal cats and kittens like he originally thought, he looked around at the other animals that he could see from where he stood... it was almost as if a veil was being lifted, with many of the animals starting to appear much different to how he first perceived them. "What is this place?" Rowan asked, quietly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:22 am

Indigo--Male--Ragdoll--Location: At Perip's stall--Tags: Perip, Rowan
Indigo smiled and nuzzled his head next to Lily. Perhaps this was a form of communication with all creatures... should he try it with Perip? Indigo was too sure if he should comply with his thoughts or not.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:09 am

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc:Circus Tent Tags:Jack
Gia chuckled softly and smiled taking his hand gently into hers.“Well I was born a tiger shifter in Florence,Italy and I backpacked throughout Europe sometimes winding up sleeping on the streets.My parents had sent me to a sanctuary when I was really little so I never got to know them but it’s all right.A couple Years ago,Well three years to be exact.”She continued walking with him just talking her out happily,not realizing they were outside.“I was out walking and a truck had jumped the curb and well...I think you get the gist of how it ended.”G gave a sad smile,“Your all right I could go for a couple steaks right about now!ooo or chicken parmigiana!”She was like a happy little kid once she finally got to know someone who could relate to being a big cat shifter. Her accent fluttered happily when she laughed and she smiled walking side by side with him.“Let’s eat first then we can set up the stall and help each other unpack partner.”G gave a friendly smile to him and playfully bumped his massive shoulder.

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:la Reconnaissance de Passion Tags:Hannah
He gave her a look of sadness and glanced at her side, he looked over at the fruit he had gotten from her and picked up a apple.“I know a lot more than you think especially about the world.”Axl took a bite of his apple and then helped her up off the ground gently.He watched her eyes flash orange and let her take his chair,as he sat on top of his desk.Axl looked her over to see if she was all right and finished eating the apple secretly thankful for the food because he was starving.Axl threw the apple core away in the trash can nearby,He was keeping his guard up with her,yeah she was sweet,kinda adorable really adorable actually...No! Axl! We’ve been through this she’ll just break your heart and run along to the next man.She’ll just trade you to the government for science experiments and for them to take your wings. It’s bad enough your locked out of heaven.For good.” Axl bit his lips and watched her talk he glanced at her and then felt his angel wings tattoo appear on his wrist in gold. His eyes darted over to his leather jacket,his wings sometimes appeared randomly not by his command when he was fearful.“listen..it was really nice talking to you...but you have to go for your own safety.”Axl gave her a small smile and gently led her out of the tent, and then closed the curtains behind her. He sighed and sat down feeling his raven black wings form and spaned them out. Axl sat down in front of the canvas and looked down at the bottom of his wings ,he huffed running his hands through his hair not realizing she had walked back in.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:13 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Hannah shot a couple of confused glances back as she was being shoved out of his tent, she turned around just as he closed the opening. She patted her pockets for her phone and key and realized she left it on his desk, she quietly crept back in to get them and was prepared to run out like nothing happened until she saw his raven dark wings sprout. Hannah gasped a little too loudly making him turn around swiftly, she backed up, "I-i'm so sorry, I just left my phone and key..." She saw the sad look in his eyes and left her phone yet again and walked over to him, she hugged him the best she could with his wings still there. She gave him a sad smile and stepped back a bit before fully transforming into her bear form, her eyes stopped flashing and she stood on her back two paws and opened her front two inviting him fo an actual bear hug. She stood there, arms open and waved her hands for him to come forward with a smile/smirk on her face while she nodded her head, she smiled warmly as he buried his face in her fluffy chest and hugged her. She hugged him with a reassuring squeeze and chuckled a bit before turning back with a blush on her face as he smiled genuinely, "I get it if you don't wanna talk, just thought it could help." she grinned warmly and turned around to grab her thing until he grabbed her wrist making her turn around.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

He gave her a sad smile and nudged her shoulder back chuckling a little, "Of course, partner!" He mimicked, and chuckled. He walked with her to one of the carts that held food and grabbed a bite to eat, "Did you want me to help with your place first?" He asked after he took a sip of his drink, he smiled as she nodded and they both headed over to her cart and chatted along the way. Jack held the door open for her after she unlocked it, being a gentleman and went inside and helped her with lifting some of her cases since they were kind of heavy. He helped roll out a rug that she had brought and hung some things on the wall where she couldn't reach, he side hugged them as they finished and nodded his head to the door smiling as they walked over to his cart that wasn't too far away.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:49 am

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Indigo, Rowan
      "Mythical Oddites, a pet store, what else would it be-" Perip had explained, in an almost confused tone. At least before it actually settled on him what he really meant. "Oh! Oh, well- You're at the Dark Carnival? Trust me, Lily's bites are the least of your worries here. Honestly what did you expect, the guy at the ticket booth wasn't creepy enough to deter you?" It was true in a sense, there were plenty of scarier things roaming the carnival. Luckily most were docile enough to really only get aggressive when provoked. Felix bothered Perip quite a bit for an unknown reason, hence the creepy thing. Even if the man was just Ravi with extra flirting skills and less piercings.

The kitten in Rowan's hands seemed to sense the newfound shift in mood and had begun to let out soft purring noises. A domestic thing really, they didn't enjoy the sense of having anyone around them feel sad and would try to make them feel better, even from a young age. "Owlcats arnt the weirdest I got, but it basically sums up the whole creature aspect. Odd species mixes and the fire breathing bat... Im surprised you didn't notice Indigo here was a Ragdoll" That last bit was added mostly for himself

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      "Boo, Maybe I can make you some ears!" She was referring to a headband type, but didn't really think it would come off any other way. She did notice Ravi's own ears droop and immediately saw that as a sign of 'sadness' and thing she had seen on her puppy once or twice when she had denied him extra bacon. Though, with the childish thought process she had, it was quickly replaced with the question of food. "Oh oh! do you have Clovers??? Or Forbs?? Papa said I shouldn't eat them because it wasn't human like... But papa isn't here and you arn't human, Ravi!" She then pointed at Harley "And you're a lot nicer than my Papa! He says alot of things are 'not human like' its no fun, but you're fun!"
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:15 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Madeline
"Make some ears..?" he was a little confused, because in this place, he figured that it could mean anything. However, realising that she probably meant a headband with ears on them, Harley nodded. She seemed excited about it, so he wasn't going to dampen that. "Sure. I'd like that." he agreed.
Then, he thought about the question of food. At least, food for Madeline. "I'm not sure..." he murmured, glancing towards Ravi, figuring that he'd know where there were some - if any.
He was confused again as she spoke to him again. Harley thought for a moment, then nodded, resolving to live up to her statement. "Of course. You shouldn't be forced to be someone you're not, if you don't want to." he replied, with a warm smile.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip, Indigo
He was going to correct Perip, to explain what he actually meant by his question, until Perip seemed to have realised this himself. Rowan shrugged a little. "I don't know, I guess I thought it was normal for a carnival to have a creepy ticket booth guy." he replied. Though, he thought, he did have a feeling everything was a bit off... and that guy at that stall with all the trinkets and wares seemed to try and put the pressure on for him to buy something quite a bit. Perhaps he dodged a bullet - or a curse - by moving on from it.

Rowan glanced down at the kitten when it started purring softly, and his heart melted again. He couldn't be afraid of the kitten. Or most of the other animals. Though he wouldn't be surprised if there was anything completely outlandish and weird elsewhere in the store.
He also looked at Indigo again, realising that he was indeed a ragdoll. He was a little unnerved. "It probably helped that there must be some sort of spell or something to prevent humans from seeing what things really look like - for the most part."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:24 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi locked eyes with Harley and stood up with a heavy sigh, going over to the kitchen. He knew that Madeline was most likely a human or a human hybrid. And on top he had understood where the little girls parents were coming from and on top of that he definitely wasn't planning on giving a little kid grass to eat. Setting the kettle to boil, Ravi looked in to their little fridge as to what he could make and settled on Japanese rolled eggs. He could sprinkle some cress and make up some kind of excuse of it being grass or something he thought for a little.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Salem]
Felix wondered around the Carnival a bit but soon grew bored of it. His eyes were drawn to a booth though and he wondered over as he had a look over the cursed items, "You're a sneaky one." He said looking up at the male who was running the booth.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Grounds/Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Kylan, Kings]
Texas looked up at the female voice and pretty much died inside, here she was about come over and probably ruin his image to Cerise. His oh so lovely sister.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf Hybrid - Show tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas, Kylan, Kings
Vorona approached the group and shoved her hands in to the pockets of her jeans, "Hey, I'm Vorona. Nice to meet you!" She introduced herself, "I'm his sister." She smiled.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:13 am

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc:Circus Tent Tags:Jack
Gia laughed softly as she sipped her blood orange lemonade.She smiled as she helped set up her stall with vintage posters,Tiger pens and a nice small performing section where she could teach the general public about the tigers.Gia tossed their trash away before following him to his stall,she smiled helping him beautify the area where he would do his lion shows. She rolled out his soft carpet and hung some vintage lights around the small tent.G put up some framed posters of him and a small pen for the lion cubs to have fun in.“ughhhh we have to set up our apartments now.”G huffed not really wanting to but not wanting to wait till tomorrow.

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:la Reconnaissance de Passion Tags:Hannah

Axl warmed up slightly at the hugs and flicked his massive wings gently sending a slight breeze to her.He gave her a tiny smile and looked her in the eyes.“Hey Han? Can you promise me you won’t tell anyone else, I figure Gia all ready knows.”Axl sighed softly and ran his hands through his hair.“it’s just that the last girl I was close with got me kicked out of heaven,ran off for another guy, and turned me into the French government.”He exhaled sharply and nervously wrapped his raven wings around his pale toned arms.Axl gave her a tiny smile as she hugged him tightly,“Your crushing my wi-ings.”he smiled softly at her,“Yes I was your guardian angel also.”He let her go softly and warmed her up in the chilling air.Axl wrapped a wing around her gently and gave her his jacket after taking out his sketchbook.“Ask me anything about you,I’ll more than likely know it.”He gave a slight smirk as they walked through the every carnival together.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:49 am

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Indigo, Rowan
      "For the most part yes- Im completely unsure if the charm covered Indigo or not-" He crossed his arms and watched as Lily settled in the ragdolls lap, still pressing her head into him with affectionate nuzzles. "Though most animals- well creatures- don't show their true form outside the carnival anyway- who knows if someones pet is secretly a hell hound or a unicorn. Very elusive most creatures are, after all."

He was right about one thing though, the ticket booth guy being creepy WAS a common carnival thing- adds to the flair he guesses. Felix was a bit of an odd one though, not that Perip stuck around long enough to really know him, yet to hold a proper conversation with the twin.

"This is probably the most tame place though, at least for me. More comfortable around animals than people and all that..." Perip coughed "Besides! Like I said, mythical creatures arn't the worse thing this carnival offers- in fact its one of the lesser things. The Dark Carnival seems to be a hot spot for housing- er... whats the word.. Demons?"

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      Almost as soon as Ravi had left the room, she had gripped Harleys arm and attempted to pull him to follow. Granted it hardly did anything as she was a 9 year old with a lack of upper body strength. Madeline gave a little huff and looked around the room again, once her eyes caught sight of the marker Ravi left behind and began 'climbing' in a sense of a word to get it. Which basically meant she stood on her tippy toes and attempted to grab it. The little sheep girl already had an idea in mind and she turned back towards Harley grinning like a madman.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me