When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:49 pm

((I’m pretty sure he is just leading Salem because Ver is in too much pain to move.))
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:25 am

(IM BACK)

Zoey
She smiles softly and leads Deniella to a small tavern like thing. She jumps with joy as she goes to hug the girl who was serving them, she smiles widely. She then straightens her clothes and sits down, not meaning to be a distraction to anyone. "Alright Zoe, who'd you bring this time? Last time you were here you were bawling your eyes out over a stupid boy." Zoey blushes lightly, speaking gently "well.. um.."

Jane
She smiles brightly, ignoring the pain in her body. She smiles and looks towards Anna before leaning in and gently kissing her on the cheek. She returns her gaze to their daughter and she takes the small ones hand. "Alright my two sweeties, lets go" she laughs nervously, looking towards her favorite woman, then back to her favorite child, smiling.

Cain
He looks up to see Jessa taking off, he looks at Adonis and starts running after the dog. He's quite confused as to why Jessa would just run off like that, she's a great dog, stays with Ado a lot of the time, and has taken a liking to Cain. He keeps running after Jessa, eventually starting to flap his large wings.

Leah
She smiles faintly, "It's... Uh, over in that direction" she points to a well populated rich angel area. "I don't like where I live, and am wanting to move. But cant find an area that'll be nicer." She stands up, dusting her clothing off and shaking her wings before showing her hand to Whisper, for her to take. "Here, let me help you up" she says quietly, Jet right behind her. (Jets hers right?)

Salem
He followed Jake reluctantly. He honestly wanted to help the girl, then help his sister. He didn't care who he'd have to hurt, but she'd die by the time he got to the castle if he just took her. No, the demon king wants her alive I'm pretty sure. She needs help...

Ryan
He looks at her, sorry for what she's had to go through since they've been together. "I'm sorry." he whispers to her. Leading her down a safe path, hopefully.

Hayley
she smiled, and jumped when she heard a red-winged demon call. (They call right?) She sits up swiftly and looks at Finn, did he somehow get the red-wingeds here? A look of fear spread across her face, they'd be able to smell her. Her angel blood.
(Sorry they were way too happy)

(ALSO I AM ONCE AGAIN SORRY, I realize I haven't responded to this in six weeks and that would be because I've been having to do a crap ton of makeup work, and just homework in general and haven't had the time, or motivation for responding. My creativity brain is running again and I am HOPING SO MUCH that I'll get at least two responses in every week. I kind of elongated some of the responses too as an apology... )

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:50 pm

(XP it’s fine
hng...
i’ll answer when i can
YAY

btw, Aiden’s calling to them, they should be able to hear that
aka: Salem, please respond to it))

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She continued to hum, as she was led towards the smell of food and beverage, tipping her head a bit. When Zoey hugged another girl, she huffed and looked down a moment...She went to where Zoey sat down, sitting down herself, tossing brunette hair a bit. She narrowed her eyes when the server spoke, letting out a breath and looking at her. “I’m Deniella...Her girlfriend... Well....she kissed me anyway.” she petered off, suddenly shy.

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She hummed a bit, smiling brightly as she looked at the lady she loved, then her friend’s brother’s child, her child...She took Jane’s hand, kissing it lightly, then reached for that of the blind child. Once secured, she began to walk outside, to lead them to where Rockett was.

Kirie giggled and clapped a moment, squealing softly for who knows what reason, then glanced up towards the sound of the blonde’s voice. She seemed to pick up the nerves, because she looked uncertain when she next glanced towards Anna, at the touch of the hand...

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain

He sighed as he too began to rush after the red she canine, after locking eyes with Cain a moment. He used his wings as sort of a speed boost of a type. The she dog took a sudden turn, which caused Ado to tumble, but he righted himself. He noticed she’d slowed down, and was yipping at something in front of her...

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Bf: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She smiled back at him, then tilted her head. She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Gf: Gale- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

Mayu squeaked and chittered, jittering a bit in delight. Caiden chuckled, saying “I think so, too.”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

The ginger haired young lady hummed a moment, then followed the direction of the pointing finger, opening her mouth a moment. She quickly shut it, but then had to open it again. “W...Why? Everyone there has such nice things...They’re the rich ones, right?” She coughed, shivering, then sneezed. She gladly took the hand, accepting the help. Mercy nipped at Jet, then pranced to Whisper. (yeah, he is)

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Lillian; Salem and co mentioned (voices)

He was out flying, humming, when heard voices. He called “Hello?” towards the voices, then glanced to the Queen. He squeaked when she transformed, then sighed. “How is she special? And there’s red wing demons out here...” he told Lillian.

Meanwhile, the husky (maybe shepherd) pup yipped. She pawed at the door of the room, when it was closed, then shook herself off, huffing.

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming on...Sighing, he shook his head and stood, walking to the window. He’d noticed Salem was out, and wondered what news, or other things, the second in command might bring back...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:43 am

(Alright, Shy said she may not be responding for a bit)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:05 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene shook her head lightly. “Don’t Be Sorry.” She whispered softly in response before stopping a second to kiss him sweetly. She then continued walking.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex blushed lightly before smiling softly. “You’re cute.” He cooed sweetly to her.
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake & Salem//Crush;;Open
Verlassen frowned with a soft growl but sighed with a nod. Not much she could do to prevent any of this anymore. Her body was practically frozen still from the immense pain of her shattered wing.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn heard the call and growled before quickly encasing Hayley in his large demonic wings, hugging her close to his chest. The darkness of his wings helped them blend into the shadows and his scent covered hers. He watched as the red-wing flew in front of them and looked around before flying off. Finn hesitated to be sure it was gone and picked up Hayley before running off in the opposite direction while holding Hayley in his arms.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale giggled and smiled. She held Mayu a few more minutes before handing her back to Caiden.

Petit//Angel//Female//Tags;;Jay//Crush;;Open
Petit blushed lightly but smiled softly. “I missed you too....” she responded in her soft voice. Her small mouse friend squeaked impatiently before jumping towards Jay, barely managing to cling to his shirt. Petit squeaked in panic, afraid her friend was about to fall.

((Hey guys. Sorry I’ve been in a really bad mind space lately and needed some time to try and fix myself. I’m feeling a bit better and should get at least one reply in every two weeks hopefully. Sorry))
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:03 pm

waiting for the other two]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:20 am

Jay quickly cought Petit's little mouse friend 'be careful.." he said stroking it with two fingers.

Lillian "well, she is a mix between ro- wait, why should i tell you?" She asked slowely backing away from him "oh, and the red winged demon is probably after her."

Allison saw her cousin and sat up from where she layed down "Jake?! Who is that?!" She asked flying close to him, but not too close.

Jake saw Allison sit up and ask who he was with "doesn't matter right now.. just come with us!"

(I still need to make that female demon i was allowed to make that i never did make... also, would Lillian go heal ver?)
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Zoey
She smiled and nodded towards the waitress, "Nikki, this is Deniella, my girlfriend" she looked at the waitress and there was suddenly a nod of approval, "Treat her right, Deniella." Zoey smiled "She has so far!" and ordered one drink for herself, just a simple orange juice with a lemon in it. "What are you gonna have?" she looked towards Deniella with a huge grin on her face.

Jane
She smiled towards Kirie, knowing that she couldn't see it, kinda saddening, but this was her daughter, and how perfect she was. "No need to be nervous Kirie, he's a nice horse, I just have had a bad past with them. Thats all" she smiled towards her love, reaching over to kiss her on the cheek, her large wings flapping slightly as she is short. Her feathers ruffle once more and she keeps walking.

Cain
As his eyes caught sight of Adonis running faster, then him coming to a stop, Cain ran into a tree, head on. Holding his head he straightened himself and went over to the she wolf and his lover. "What is she barking at?" Cain whispered to Ado. Very confused.

Leah
She nodded "They are kind indeed, but they are also very cruel, when my parents died, they began to rob me more. My parents were that of high respect in that neighborhood, and they were popular, you'd think that respect would be passed onto their children, but no. I have almost nothing in a neighborhood that has plenty. I just need to get away from it all, I guess.."

Salem
He nods slightly and waves, nodding again when Jake tells her to come with. "I cant keep the red wingeds off of her trace forever" he whispered to Jake, turning around to begin flying back to Verlassen, as swiftly as he could, he couldn't let her die to a red winged. He looks up when he hears a voice, slightly confused. "shshshshsh" he whisper yelled to the other that was not Jake. "someones there" he whispered quietly before looking around, his hands heating up slightly in defense "Who is it?" he yelled (wait I just realized something, the original plan for Salem was mostly ending up with ver, and it was gonna be jake and aiden. But then you two(spirit and shy) kinda fought(overstatement, more like discussed) over Salem before he was created. His plan technically isn’t decided yet. I have thought about aiden being with Salem but I’ve also strongly thought about the possibility of Salem with ver. Since he would be at the demon kings castle mostly, he wouldn’t be seeing aiden as much as he would be seeing verlassen, just a thought, feel free to deny it)

Ryan
He blushed dark red when he was kissed, he stood still for a second before continuing to walk. "Alright." he took hold of her hand gently.

Hayley
She gasps as it all happens so quickly, first she was enclosed in his giant wings, and then picked up and flown. So very fast, her hair blew in the wind as she sat, helplessly. Again. Helpless. Always helpless.

(oof Im back, let me explain.
So I went to make a post about two weeks ago, but it deleted somehow, I was logged out of CS completely. I had like a paragraph for each character too, sorry for the short responses now.)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:42 pm

[ah, no, Ver was supposed to like Jake, so i said she could have him, and asked you to make a char for Aiden. You just happened to have already had Salem planned to be in the rp]]

a@Reaper: Aiden kinda technically isn’t by the queen anymore, but i guess you could rp her tryin to follow them or something]]

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She blushed when they talked about her, huffing a bit. She blinked a few times, glancing to the waitress, then nodded at her. Letting out a small sound, she glanced to Zoey a moment. “A...sweet tea and french fries.”

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

Kirie made a small sound at both of her mothers, nodding at Jane. She glanced towards the sound of a snort and whinny, making a small sound of worry. She’d never seen a horse in her life, she didn’t know how big they really were...

Anna made a small sound at the kiss, kissing back. She grinned, then glanced to her daughter. “It’s okay, Kirie. He won’t hurt you...He’s a good, friendly horse.”

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain

He had stopped in his tracks upon seeing it. A handsome German Shepherd with smooth looking fur. “It’s...a dog, Cain.” he said, looking back at his love. He quickly looked back to the dog, worried he might be imagining it. Jessa, meanwhile, was sniffing said dog and yipping.

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Bf: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She almost said No, you are, but didn’t. “Th-Thank you.” she said, instead.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Gf: Gale- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

Mayu squeaked and chittered. Caiden chuckled softly at this. He smiled at her, then took the sugarglider back. “So...”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

The ginger haired young lady made a small sound, tilting her head to the side. “You...” she stopped, listening to the rest Leah had to say. She slowly nodded once Leah was done, humming a bit. “I...can find you a new house to live in...” she muttered.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Lillian; Salem and co

He was about to answer, when he noticed the voices moving away. He apologized, flying off, head tilted a bit. He actually almost jumped when he heard a reply, though it was just another question. “Um...I was flying and heard voices. Who are you, why are you out so far?”

Meanwhile, the husky (maybe shepherd) pup yipped. She pawed at the door of the room, when it was closed, then shook herself off, huffing.

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming on...Sighing, he shook his head and stood, walking to the window. He’d noticed Salem was out, and wondered what news, or other things, the second in command might bring back...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me