When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:29 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene frowns lightly and gently pecks his lips. “Ryan. If I hadn’t met you I would be dead by now. My parents would have killed me that day you saved me and the day you met me I would have been killed by that red demon had you not shown up. You are my savior and you are my soulmate. I love you.”
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex held Jase close with a smile, watching Midnight.
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake//Crush;;Open
Verlassen growled and clenched her fists, fighting back the flames. “I can’t! An angel can’t heal their own injuries. Only royals can.”
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn held her tightly while blushing. He had just kissed her and said he loved her. He has never felt this way about anyone. It scared him a little.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale blushed lightly but smiles happily. “Really?”

((@Skizzle: Nope you’re doing it right!
@Reaper: Well Jake is interacting with Verlassen. Maybe he could stand up for her or he could just leave. Up to you...))
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:52 am

]Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She blushed and squeaked. “N...No...”

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She hummed softly a bit, as she was helped to sit down. She quietly thanked Ado, then waited for the others. She smiled at Jane and Kirie, when they were sat next to her.

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He smiled as he nodded at her, taking her thanks. He went into the kitchen, grabbing French Toast and Kirie’s pancake. He set it in front of Kirie, the french toast for Anna, then sat down. His eyes softened at Kirie’s delight. He looked back at Cain.

Kirie made a soft sound as she looked towards Cain’s voice. She followed Jane’s lead to the table. When the pancake was set in front of her, she squealed in delight.

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She smiled, as Midnight yipped and licked her chin.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He nodded as he said “If...If you want to.”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

The big pup whined softly, then blinked. The doe squealed quietly, walking over to Leah and Mercy. She snorted, reaching out her muzzle.

(i read that right, correct? the puppy’s the one supposed to be in her lap?)

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

Making a soft sound, he spoke up. “Do you have anyone you like? What’s the pup’s name?”
He sighed softly, tilting his head as he looked at her. “I...can be your friend...” he muttered. No sooner had he said that, then a small bark could be heard, a red and white pup with brown eyes walking forward. Hikaribana yipped and sniffed at her.

(XP well, there she is
yay!)

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak sat upon his throne, in the demon kingdom, drumming his fingers quietly. His tail beat against his leg, some of the jewelry clinking as it did so.

(please stand up for her, Jake...and i have no one open, Serak is waiting for Ver to be brought to him)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Serene frowns lightly and gently pecks his lips. “Ryan. If I hadn’t met you I would be dead by now. My parents would have killed me that day you saved me and the day you met me I would have been killed by that red demon had you not shown up. You are my savior and you are my soulmate. I love you.”
-----------
Alex kissed Jases head with a wide smile.
-----------
Verlassen growled and clenched her fists, fighting back the flames. “I can’t! An angel can’t heal their own injuries. Only royals can.”
-----------
Finn held her tightly while blushing. He had just kissed her and said he loved her. He has never felt this way about anyone. It scared him a little.
-----------
Gale smiles brightly before hugging him happily. “Thank you!” She then blushed dark red and pulled back. “Uh... sorry...”

((@Skizzle: Nope you’re doing it right!
@Reaper: Well Jake is interacting with Verlassen. Maybe he could stand up for her or he could just leave. Up to you...))
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:03 pm

smol bump
might post, if Skiz does))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:16 am

Zoey
She smirks "Well, they absolutely are" she kisses the others nose lightly before blushing softly.

Jane
She smiles brightly when Kirie squees. "Anna?" she looks to her girlfriend grinning like an idiot.

Cain
he looks down and sighs before noticing that Ado is looking at him, he puts on a smile and looks around, before looking back down, and the smile disappears.

Leah
She smiles to the doe and kisses the top of its muzzle before blushing and looking to Mercy, who was gently placed in her lap.
(Yep!)

Ryan
he looks down blushing lightly. "I just, wish I could do more for you. All I do is protect you from sad days it seems. I want you to have fun..." this was true, Ryan loved Serene's smile.

Salem
He shrugged "I could get you help, I know a few people. But, thats up to if you wanna keep fighting. I don't want to hurt a lady, when I was sent out on patrol I didn't think I'd find anyone. But you, my lady, look to be something worth reporting back, and I don't want to let you get away." he sighed and looked slightly down, it was obvious, he was here for some unknown reason, and he really didn't want to hurt the princess. What was driving him? "Listen, I don't wanna hurt you princess" he says before he looks up and smirks "But, I cant promise anything if you don't listen to me"

Hayley
She hugs Finn tightly, she loved him. She didn't think she would. But she did. She was ready to move on, maybe.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:55 am

Serene smiles softly. “We have plenty of time Ryan. And we have fun all the time. Just sometimes it’s little fun.”
-----------
Alex kissed Jases head with a wide smile.
-----------
Verlassen stood firm. “I won’t go anywhere with you. And stop calling me ‘princess’! My name is Verlassen!”
-----------
Finn smiled and held her close. His heart fluttered a bit and he sighed contently.
-----------
Gale smiles brightly before hugging him happily. “Thank you!” She then blushed dark red and pulled back. “Uh... sorry...”

((@Reaper: Well Jake is interacting with Verlassen. Maybe he could stand up for her or he could just leave. Up to you...))
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:14 am

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She blushed and squeaked. “Th...Thank you.” She looked down at her hands a moment.

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She glanced at Jane, tilting her head. “Yes?” she asked, chuckling softly a bit. She smiled as she looked to Kirie a moment.

Kirie giggled and clapped, smiling, then began to cut into the pancake. She placed a bit in her mouth, saying “Mmmm!” when she swallowed.

He tilted his head as he seemed to study Cain a moment. He felt like something was off...He was about to speak, when Jessa traipsed right up to Cain, poking her nose into his leg, then his hand, and snorting.

She smiled, giggling and kissing his cheek.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He chuckled as he looked at her, flicking his ears. “Well...shall we go back, then?”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

The big pup yipped as she looked at Leah. She then reached out tentatively, to sniff at the deer. Whisper blushed, but focused on Mercy.

(XD)

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

Making a soft sound, he spoke up. “Do you have anyone you like? What’s the pup’s name?”
He sighed softly, tilting his head as he looked at her. “I...can be your friend...” he muttered. No sooner had he said that, then a small bark could be heard, a red and white pup with brown eyes walking forward. Hikaribana yipped and sniffed at her.

(XP well, there she is
yay!)

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming on...Sighing, he shook his head and stood, walking to the window. He’d noticed Salem was out, and wondered what news, or other things, the second in command might bring back...

(please stand up for her, Jake...and i have no one open, Serak is waiting for Ver to be brought to him)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:28 am

Serene smiles softly. “We have plenty of time Ryan. And we have fun all the time. Just sometimes it’s little fun.”
-----------
Alex smiles and just holds her.
-----------
Verlassen stood firm. “I won’t go anywhere with you. And stop calling me ‘princess’! My name is Verlassen!”
-----------
Finn smiled and held her close. His heart fluttered a bit and he sighed contently.
-----------
Gale smiles shyly while blushing. “Sure.”

((@Reaper: Well Jake is interacting with Verlassen. Maybe he could stand up for her or he could just leave. Up to you...))
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:25 am

Zoey
She smiles looking down "Thank you" she says quietly, enough for Den to hear her though.

Jane
She nodded towards Kirie "Thats our child" she seemed so happy to be able to call Kirie hers.

Cain
He chuckled softly when Jessa came up to her, his eyes seemed to be tired, or gentle, the difference between the two not showing.

Leah
She looked at the deer "Such a beautiful doe, isn't she Mercy?" she pets the puppy while looking at the one she loved... Did she love her? Maybe...

Ryan
He takes Serene's hands, "But I want you to have fun, not just a small amount of fun, I want you to be spoiled"

Salem
He nods chuckling "listen, I do not care that your name is Verlassen, I could care less, and you look to be royalty, so please come with me" he takes one of her hands. "Its either come with me or red winged demons will come after you" His face showed only seriousness, no joking.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:27 am

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She nodded as she said “You’re welcome. Um...are we still going to that place?”

She tilted her head a moment, then eyes softened. “Our daughter.” she replied back, reaching to touch both their hands.

Kirie heard them, tilting her head, wondering if they were talking about her. She squeaked when her hand was touched, gently.

Jessa yipped, flicking her tail, then poked at Cain once more. Ado finished eating quickly, placing his dish in the sink then walking to Cain and the wolf dog. “Let’s go see those little ones, then. Er...or did you want to eat?”

She smiled, as she began to hum, stretching a bit. She kissed the fox on the head again.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: Gale- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He smiled as he stood up, nodding at her. He held out a hand to her.

Mercy yipped and flicked her tail, glancing to Jet a moment and barking at him. She went back to sniffing the doe’s muzzle. Whisper snorted and huffed, nudging the pup a bit.

(XP well, there she is
yay!)

Serak rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming on...Sighing, he shook his head and stood, walking to the window. He’d noticed Salem was out, and wondered what news, or other things, the second in command might bring back...

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me