When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Skizzle222 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:59 am

Cain
He smiles as Ado walks into the room, "Hey" he looks towards his breakfast pretending not to want to hug him. "So I was wondering, do you want, maybe a child, or a house? I was planning to get another dog at some point but that can wait."

Zoey
She giggles as they fall together, then red is suddenly dusted on her face as she realizes the situation. She laughs nervously as she tries to untangle them only to land on top of her.
(WHY NOT)

Leah
she quickened her pace as they walked, she was very eager to get to the water, and when they did she stopped and smiled brightly. Jet ran ahead and jumped into the water with a great splash.

Ryan
She says its just a dream.. It felt so real though... Like it wasn't a dream, but instead a great nightmare of life. In his dream, he had given up on Serene, leaving her.... He would never do that.

Hayley
she extended her face up and gave him a quick kiss on the nose, "I love you" she speaks very quietly, almost inaudible to herself.

Jane
She smiles and nods a thank you as Ado leaves the room. Turning her gaze to Anna she smiles "I just wanted to hang out with my favorite person in the world, is there something wrong with that?" She sits next to the demon, she yawns slightly and winces, she forgot about those bandages and yawning hurts.

Second In command(entrance - will get form up soon)
He was strolling along whistling when he sees a girl with blue flames, he hid behind a large convenient rock, and looked at her, his chestnut brown hair flopping in front of his emerald green eye. He yawns as she quickly hides them. Is this the girl he was supposed to capture? She doesn't look too strong. Salem sighed, he'd rather spectate at this moment.
(So this is his kinda character form? Ish? It's just to get him in for right now, is that okay?)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:36 am

[@Reaper: you’re fine too]

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She squealed softly as Zoey fell on top of her, feeling her heartbeat pick up. She shivered a bit, making a soft, small sound as she swallowed a bit.

(why not what? lol)

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She huffed softly a bit, shaking her head. “No, there’s not...” she said, try to stretch without bothering her wound. Her belly growled a bit, and she blushed faintly.

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He smiled as he stroked Kirie’s head a moment. He focused on making the food again, and soon his share was done.

Kirie squealed softly, batting at his hands. She giggled as she kissed her uncle on the cheek.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

He hummed softly, continuing to stand by. He smiled at the displays of affection between Kirita and Kirie.

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He tilted his head as he glanced at his lover. Squeaking softly, he said “Y-You’re...getting a dog?” He paused a moment, then said “You DID say you knew an orphanage...We’re supposed to go.”

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She giggled softly a bit, looking down at the black fox. He yipped and flicked his tail as he pawed her, then licked Alex’s hand.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He hummed softly, making a purring sound as though he were a real cat. He pulled her a bit closer.

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

She giggled softly a bit, quickening her pace as they were still holding hands. When they stopped, she glanced down at their hands, blushing a bit. Mercy yelped as she ran faster, stumbling over her own paws.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

The dark haired male nodded at her, saying “Nice to meet you.” He held out a hand to shake, as Hikari yipped and sniffed the pup. He shook Allison’s hand, then said “I’m fine. You?”

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak sat upon his throne, in the demon kingdom, drumming his fingers quietly. His tail beat against his leg, some of the jewelry clinking as it did so.

(oh flip, i like him...okay! Skiz, can he be the dom boy for Aiden? if he can, Ver can totally have Jake)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:49 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene hugged him tightly with a frown. She hummed a soothing lullaby quietly to try and calm him.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex chuckles and smiles before lifting the fox up on the couch between them. “Don’t get used to being on the furniture. This is a one time thing.” He warned with a smile.
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake//Crush;;Open
Verlassen growled softly at his laugh. Her wings twitched and her hands clenched into fists, a blue flame surrounding each hand. She quickly made the flame disappear, remembering only royal demons had blue flame abilities as it was more powerful that regular flames. She bit her lip beside her piercing, hoping he didn’t notice. She had spent her entire life hiding her royal roots.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn blushed lightly but smiled softly. “I love you too.” He whispered quietly in response, placing his hand on her cheek and slowly bringing her face closer to his.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale giggled softly into the kiss at his purring, letting out a joyful canine whimper.

((Sounds good! Although our Queen seems to have disappeared....))
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Oops)
The queen quietly flapped her wings as she flew high inro the the air. Wait, i shouldnt be this high up, the king's demons might find me.. she thought flying back down."so boredd" she said quietly.

Jake saw the blue fire flash intresting. he thought "Well should i leave?" He asked.

Allison stretched her back and answered "Well i mean i am alright but i have been kinda lonely."
Last edited by pebblick on Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:49 pm

Reaper, ya forgot Allison too))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:07 pm

Serene hugged him tightly with a frown. She hummed a soothing lullaby quietly to try and calm him.
-----------
Alex chuckles and smiles before lifting the fox up on the couch between them. “Don’t get used to being on the furniture. This is a one time thing.” He warned with a smile.
-----------
Verlassen glared at the male before nodding coldly. She refused to let anyone get close to her and she didn’t get close to anyone either. Nor did she stay around people in fear they would see her blue royalty flames. She calmed her temper as best she could before speaking coldly. “Goodbye.”
-----------
Finn blushed lightly but smiled softly. “I love you too.” He whispered quietly in response, placing his hand on her cheek and slowly bringing her face closer to his.
-----------
Gale giggled softly into the kiss at his purring, letting out a joyful canine whimper.
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:16 am

Once again, oops. Ill edit that right now.))
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:16 am

Zoey
Her face showed a small smile, and her face turned a bright pink. She wasn't used to loving anyone as much as she loved this girl.
(Why not have them conveniently fall to where one is on top of the other)

Ryan
He sighed as her humming filled his ears. Nothing could be heard except for her sweet tune.

Jane
She smiled when Anna started blushing. "Aww is my little baby hungry?" she spoke in a slight baby tone.

Cain
The white haired male nods to everything Ado says. "I just want to know... Ya know.. If you want a child.." he looks down "It just seems like you did when you met Kirie.." he speaks the last part quietly.

Leah
The long winged angel giggles as she watches the small puppy trip. "I remember when Jet used to do that" she smiles, looking towards Jet, who seemed to have concern for the pup on his face.

Hayley
The short female blushes lightly, giving a faint smile to the other.

Salem(I AM TRYING TO GET A FORM DONE ON LIKE A GOOGLE DOC BUT EVERYTIME ITS ABOUT TO SAVE THE WIFI GOES OUT IM SO SORRY)
He walks out from behind the rock, leaning his tall lean build against it. He gives a smirk to the male next to the girl "No no, you should stay." he walks up closer to the soon to be known demon royalty smirking. "thats some fire you got there girl, mind showing me some more?"
(haha yes but this is the second in command guy I was talking about, I have him planned in my head though)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:04 am

Serene continued humming while rubbing his back.
-----------
-----------
Verlassen jumped and turned to face the other voice, her shirt moving just right to reveal a small bit of her royal golden markings before she quickly covered them again. At the males words about her flames, the color from her face instantly drained. “Wh-what Fire?” She replies anxiously. “I-I don’t have flame abilities...”
-----------
Finn smiled before gently placing his lips on her soft lips, cupping her cheeks with his hands.
-----------
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:04 am

[@Reaper: XP
@Skizzle: lol, that’s fine if ya have him planned out, plus it makes it easier for both of us since he’s already in here and you don’t have to make a totally knew character]

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She made a soft sound, looking at the other female. “I...um...I’ve...never...I’ve felt like this before, but...”
(ooo lol)

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She huffed softly a bit, making a face. Shaking her head, she made a small sound, but nodded at her. “I...yes, I am hungry.”

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He smiled as he stroked Kirie’s head a moment. He focused on making the food again, and soon his share was done.

Kirie squealed softly, batting at his hands. She giggled as she kissed her uncle on the cheek.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

He hummed softly, continuing to stand by. He smiled at the displays of affection between Kirita and Kirie.

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He nodded as he looked at his lover, humming softly a bit. “I do...but we need to eat breakfast first, er...well, you guys need to finish it then we need to eat.”

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She smiled as she scratched between the fox’s ears, when he was placed on the couch. The black fox yipped, wagging his tail a bit and pawing at them.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He chuckled softly, though had to pull back after a moment so they could breathe.

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

She giggled softly a bit, nodding at the other girl. “I’ve never had a puppy before, just...just cats...” Mercy whined a bit as she sat up, looking to Jet.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

The dark haired male tilted his head as he looked at her. Making a soft sound, he spoke up. “You’re...lonely? You have your pup. Do you have anyone you like? What’s the pup’s name?”

(ooo boy, i wanna make a female pup friend for him, but is that alright, Reaper?)

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak sat upon his throne, in the demon kingdom, drumming his fingers quietly. His tail beat against his leg, some of the jewelry clinking as it did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me