Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Seeley » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:06 pm

|| Davina Asta Svärd || Female || 18 || Werewolf || Tagged: Brooks, Luna, Sophie, Castor and Amara ||

She chuckled when Amara mentioned something about being wolf whisperers. She wasn’t totally wrong in a way. ”Ha I guess you could say that.” the red headed woman said with a soft smile. “And of course. The people who run the Inn are very welcoming and pleasant people. I’m sure they will gladly welcome you in.” she added. Davina shot a look at the others as if a warning, but mainly to keep them from making it too obvious. Davina began to walk over to the car and motioned for Brooks to come and help with the car. She had a feeling that they were being watched and she shook it off before waiting for the others to come and join them.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:27 pm

[Seeley: :thumbup:
Kay

Also...Davina has no sexuality on her post, so gotta ask.
Wht is her sexuality? I assumed straight or bi. That's why I put her as Brooks crush but not either girl since I couldn't actually be sure.]

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Castor- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Luna, Castor and Amara

The green eyed brunette laughed a little, still playing the part of a normal human. "Oh, yeah, I guess you could say we're like...dog or wolf whisperers. We found this girl out here actually, all by herself." He gave this lie so smoothly it as if he'd rehearsed it before. He then nodded as he looked at Davina, when she motioned him over. He walked over to the car, offering a small smile to Castor.

He quickly felt himself get a bit flustered and shook his head a couple times. He'd just told himself it couldn't possibly work between Amara and Sophie. Not that he even knew if she could be attracted to his sister. He silently scolded himself now, and he thought it couldn't work out because the siblings were humans. They might go tell others...If they found out he and the girls were werewolves, they might go...cry wolf, basically.

Sighing, he put his hands on the car.

He began to push the car with Castor.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; open (Amara, maybe Rhett)- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Davina and others

The green eyed golden brown furred wolf turned a glare on the younger female, and gave a low growl. Rolling her eyes, she thought spoke to Luna How was I supposed to know there were humans?!

(leaving this part for Luna)

She watched as her brother moved over to the car, to help the other male. She twitched her ears, flicking her tail back and forth. She noticed the way he smiled at the other, but he just as quickly looked away. She shook her head at this fact, wondering what was going on with him. He'd never shown interest in guys, but then... he hadn't done so towards girls either. It was only Davina he'd seemed attracted to.

Now, now this guy as well it seemed, and she wondered what it was about them. She herself found the sister quite nice to look at. She found herself wanting to stay near her, wanting to get to know her. Couldn't do that right now...there was no way she was turning back in front of them. Shed just have to wait for a good opportunity. For now, she wagged her tail as she walked over to Amara, sniffing at her a bit.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; has to bond SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and a girl- 5' 5"- Tags: open

The long haired dark haired woman -feeding her twins-

Nickie Snowfall- f- 16 y- human- Pan; Luna, maybe Rhett when she's 18- SO not open until 18- Nathan x Rebecca: Nyx, people at Inn- 5' 1"- Tags: Nyx/ open (others soon)

The happy go lucky and helpful teenager hummed a bit as she looked at Nyx. The stubborn and hard headed mahogany skinned one then looked up. They'd never formally been adopted, but the people of the Inn were working on that. They were finally going through that process now. The couple that ran the Inn saw even the staff, workers, as family. They treated them as such, having big meals for holidays and such.

Gray eyes looked to the two people shed seen as her parents since day one. Not her birth parents, of course, no one could ever replace them. Her adoptive parents, her second parents, a found family. She walked over to her younger brother, brushing back upper back length wavy black hair. She smiled down at the child with the same hair and eye color. She patted him, then left him to his video game he was playing.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:42 pm

|| Luna Rivers || Female || 17 || Crush: perhaps Sophie || Crimson Pack || Tagged: Davina, Brooks, Castor/Amara ||

Luna chuckled at Davina's comment. This entire situation was ridiculous, why hadn't they just left the stupid humans alone, they could easily have just watched them and now they were stuck helping those monsters. Her hands were still shaky and she could feel adrenaline pumping through her veins. She hated this.

As brooks moved to help Davina, Luna walked calmly towards Sophie, placing a gentle hand on the back of her neck, as a human would to a dog they wanted to keep calm. She knew that it would likely be unwelcome by the golden wolf as it was certainly a vulnerable area. Fear that this could be mistaken as an act of dominance wormed it's way through her mind but she ignored it, keeping her touch light as possible. She had to play a convincing role and Sophie had gotten herself into this mess.

"You have a sense of smell don't you?" she shot back in annoyance, however, although her tone was cold and her hands shaky from anxiety her gentle grip didn't tighten, she was unwilling to show any genuine aggression towards the older girl.

She hadn't exactly meant to offend Sophie however although she had spoken unwisely and out of anger she didn't regret her words, it had been careless to run out into the open like that. Especially when she should have been able to smell the humans.
(I hope it's ok having Luna be angry or annoyed with Sophie, it just fits her character and adds something to the plot)
Last edited by Enya_xox on Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]Image
Name: Mitski
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:34 pm

(Davina is straight)

Meanwhile back at the pack house, everyone else that didn’t join Davina and the others, made it back. Nyrima shifted into her human form and was greeted by her mate Damon. She smiled at the tall dark haired man and wrapped her arms around him. He pulled her into an embrace and kissed her on the top of her head. ”Had a successful little adventure with the pack?” he spoke and Nyrima nodded her head. “Oh yea definitely. Things went well. And as much as I would like to stay and chat, I have to report to the alpha.” she told him and Damon nodded his head before allowing her to walk away.

Nyrima turned on her heel and headed towards wherever the alpha was hiding. He didn’t like to stay around in one place for long. He liked to be on the move. Sure the alpha had his own office, yet he was hardly ever in there. Nyrima eventually came across the alpha and bowed to him in respect. The large male cleared his throat and said, “I assume you’re not here for a simple conversation. Speak.” he said bluntly.

Nyrima wanted to grit her teeth and say some things she didn’t want to reveal, so instead she kept herself in check and tucked a black hair strand behind her ear. “Ahh yes….The training went well as I had mentioned. But apparently there are humans nearby. Your daughter and a few others went over to check it out. They should be back soon.” she explained and watched as the male wrinkled his nose and pinched the bridge of his nose in response.

“Thank you for telling me that Nyrima. I’ll go ahead and dispatch of some wolves to go keep an eye on them. I know my daughter is very capable of handling that situation. However whomever is with her, I’m not fully sure. But I’ll see how it plays out before I go ahead and send out the others. Thank you again Nyrima.” he mentioned and waved his hand to dismiss her.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:44 am

[Seeley: Kay kay

Enya: XD yeah, that's fine.]

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Castor- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Luna, Castor and Amara

The green eyed brunette laughed a little, still playing the part of a normal human. "Oh, yeah, I guess you could say we're like...dog or wolf whisperers. We found this girl out here actually, all by herself." He gave this lie so smoothly it as if he'd rehearsed it before. He then nodded as he looked at Davina, when she motioned him over. He walked over to the car, offering a small smile to Castor.

He quickly felt himself get a bit flustered and shook his head a couple times. He'd just told himself it couldn't possibly work between Amara and Sophie. Not that he even knew if she could be attracted to his sister. He silently scolded himself now, and he thought it couldn't work out because the siblings were humans. They might go tell others...If they found out he and the girls were werewolves, they might go...cry wolf, basically.

Sighing, he put his hands on the car.

He began to push the car with Castor.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; open (Amara, maybe Luna)- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Davina and others

The green eyed golden brown furred wolf herself found the sister quite nice to look at. She found herself wanting to stay near her, wanting to get to know her. Couldn't do that right now...there was no way she was turning back in front of them. Shed just have to wait for a good opportunity. For now, she wagged her tail as she walked over to Amara, sniffing at her a bit.

(For Angel)

She made a small sound when she felt a hand on her neck, then. She didn't want to be distracted from the girl...but as she looked at Luna, she realized. The other had never liked humans, and she sighed. This had to be really hard for the other teenaged girl to deal with. She put her ears back a bit...then twitched them forward once more. She noticed the touch of the other girl was light, and she relaxed a bit.

I wasn't exactly paying attention to the smells...except for your three smells, she thought to her. She then said, in their minds, You know...you could go back home. You could say you have to take 'the dog' home. I've noticed you've never seemed to like humans...

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Rhett since theyve been in this pack together, Castor if she has time to bond with him- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and a girl- 5' 5"- Tags: open

The long haired dark haired woman

Nickie Snowfall- f- 16 y- human- Pan; Luna, maybe Amara when she's 18- SO not open until 18- Nathan x Rebecca: Nyx, people at Inn- 5' 1"- Tags: Nyx/ open (others soon)

The happy go lucky and helpful teenager hummed a bit as she looked at Nyx. The stubborn and hard headed mahogany skinned one then looked up. They'd never formally been adopted, but the people of the Inn were working on that. They were finally going through that process now. The couple that ran the Inn saw even the staff, workers, as family. They treated them as such, having big meals for holidays and such.

Gray eyes looked to the two people shed seen as her parents since day one. Not her birth parents, of course, no one could ever replace them. Her adoptive parents, her second parents, a found family. She walked over to her younger brother, brushing back upper back length wavy black hair. She smiled down at the child with the same hair and eye color. She patted him, then left him to his video game he was playing.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:45 am

Rhett Kendrick
19|Male|Werewolf
Tagged: Open
He'd been about to return back home, but was then nearly collided into by another of the pack. Amaya, he realised, when she'd turned back to her human form. Rhett scowled a little, taking a step back, and then another as the toddler twins had barrelled towards him. Kids were not something he was sure he'd ever get used to. How was he even meant to act around them? And they were so... messy. At least he hadn't brought his motorbike out, he would have been furious if they had touched it.

Anyway - Amaya. "It's... fine." he replied, stiffly, not quite finding it in himself to get snappy just yet. "They're very... energetic." he added, figuring that Amaya had only looked away for a few seconds before they'd managed to get loose.

Castor Nolan
19|Male|Human
Tagged: Amara/Davina, Brooks, Luna
Castor smiled a little back at the male that was helping, and started to push the car as well. At least it was a fairly small car, so it wasn't particularly difficult to push. Though he knew that he was going to probably feel it in his arms afterwards. Whatever - the important thing now was that they got to the town. Something that was interesting was that he'd noticed the other male seem to get a little flustered. He wasn't sure why - but it wasn't something he thought to ask about or point out.

He glanced up when he heard Amara call over to him, and he stuck his tongue out at her. "You wanna come over and give this a go?" he called back, and at her reply, declining the joking offer, said, "That's what I thought." with a light laugh, and he continued pushing the car.

Amara Nolan
19|Female|Human
Tagged: Castor/Davina, Brooks, Luna
Amara walked alongside the car as it was being pushed by Castor and the other male that was helping. "That's good to know." she said to Davina - she quite looked forward to getting some rest. It had already been a long day even without the car breaking down. But that didn't slow down the energy that she still had. "Oh - hello." she said, as the wolf had come over to sniff at her and stand near her. She wasn't entirely sure what to do or how to act, but since the others weren't concerned, she wasn't either. More curious than anything.
The other young woman still had her hand on the wolf, so Amara smiled brightly at her, even though she got a somewhat uneasy sense from her. Like the stranger was only pretending to be friendly, but wasn't actually keen on them. She felt a little awkward, but would still be friendly towards her.

After a while, Amara commented, "Hey, Castor! Don't your muscles let you push any faster?" she lightly teased, not really wanting him to push faster if it meant he'd hurt himself. At his response, Amara pretended to think for a moment, and then replied, "Ummm... I'm good, thank you."
Then, glancing around at the others, "How long have you guys been living around here?" Amara asked, directing it to all three of the others.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:01 am

|| Personality ||
|| History || He is born in a human town to a werewolf mother and a human father. He lived a very quiet childhood, as his being a werewolf was something that could not be seen by humans. So only a few humans knowed their little secrets but kept their mouths shut about them. Thought few years ago their little secret was being noticed by the wrong people and soon they needed to run for their lives. To protect his family his father surrendered to the authorities and was probably put on trial, which depressed his mother so much that she tried to get her partner out of jail, with serious consequences.
|| Description || He is a tall pretty boy, with a muscular body. He wears glasses in his human form and loves to dye his hair with different colors. He loves music so he wears headphones and likes to wear rather relaxing clothes, top and trousers.
-height: 180 cm
-weight: 64 kg
-hair: messy, originally light brown, but has dark purple, blue, and dark pink mix dye colors now.
-eyes: Bright amber
-skin: tan
-other: Nick Clower is his younger brother.

|| Personality ||
|| History || Read Rick...
|| Description || He is a tall yet skinny boy, with dyed blue hair. He also likes to wear relaxed clothes and like his brother likes music, he loves to sing.
-height: 178 cm
-weight: 62 kg
-hair: Originally blonde, shoulder long, but dyed it to dark blue.
-eyes: Deep amber
-skin: tan
-other: Rick Clower is his older brother.

|| Personality ||
|| History || He was born from werewolf parents, but he learned very early age to live around humans without revealing himself to them. Thought he usually moved in the evening, as he took the job at a Dance bar as a DJ. He has never lived within a pack of other werewolves, except his family.
|| Description || Tall, skinny, but little muscular boy. Has a scar on his right cheek. He likes to wear fancy but relaxed clothes.
-height: 183 cm
-weight: 65 kg
-hair: Short dark red
-eyes: brown
-skin: light tan
-other: I guess he is kind of a loner, as his past doesn't go to the pack role at all.

|| Personality ||
|| History || He is from another wolf pack a normal wolf pack. He was the unexcepted son of an omega and one of the few wolves in the whole pack who was able to transform. His father was also a werewolf and he got his genes, but he didn't know it as he disappeared somewhere. His human form brought fear to the pack and his human form was weak against wolves, so he needed to run away from his pack. He joined the Crimson Fang pack when he realized that they were able to transform just like him.
|| Description || Skinny boy. He likes to wear whatever he has to wear as he has no interest in clothes and has no style understanding.
-height: 170 cm
-weight: 60 kg
-hair: Messy, Neck long dark chocolate brown
-eyes: Blue
-skin: Dark brown.
-other: -

|| Personality ||
|| History || She is born in the pack alongside her twin sister Umi. Her father was a former loner and lived near the human town, so she is rather interested in those humans, unlike her shy sister Umi.
|| Description || Small pretty girl. She loves to dye her hair black, wears dark clothes, and is very gloomy, unlike her twin sister.
-height: 161 cm
-weight: 56 kg
-hair: Originally light blonde almost white, lower back long, but dyed on pit black.
-eyes: Bright amber
-skin: pale
-other: Umi is her Twin sister.

|| Name || Umi Maximillian
|| Age || 14 years
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality ||
|| History || Read Abigale...
|| Description || Small pretty girl. She loves neon-colored and cute clothes. She is like the Yang of her twin sister who is dark like Yin.
-height: 160 cm
-weight: 54 kg
-hair: Light blonde almost white, lower back long.
-eyes: bright blue
-skin: pale
-other: Abigale is her twin sister.

|| Personality ||
|| History || They are born in packs. At first, they thought of them being a boy, but later on, they found out that they had feminine parts as well. They took the very fatherly figure to Rick and Nick Clower when they joined the pack.
|| Description || Very feminine looking, but has a muscular body. Has tribal tattoos on their both hands and right side of body and a tattoo on left thigh. They like to wear slightly revealing clothes, such as sports bras and knee-highs.
-height: 186 cm
-weight: 70 kg
-hair: Messy, neck long chocolate brown
-eyes: Ocean blue
-skin: Tan brown
-other: -
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:18 am

Don't know if this is okay, but here's a werewolf with an adopted human teenager. They also live at the Inn if thats okay, since I don't want to have Luna being upset if there's a human in the pack]

Name:
Meyer Bridges
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Angelthorn
Personality:
Silly, sweet, soft, gentle, loyal, intelligent, playful, fun loving; stubborn, hard headed, shy at times, nervous at times, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, bottles things up
History:
Born thirty years ago to a purebred father and turned mother, their family kept their secret well. They lived amongst humans until Meyer was sixteen...Then, a human came in and ruined their lives. Meyer's now widowed mother took her six children and moved to a different town. After that, they continued to live and keep their secret. Meyer got a job at the Inn about eight years ago, and in turn was allowed to live there.
Description
-height: five foot six
-weight: 160 lbs
-hair: past the shoulders, straight with a part, golden
-eyes: golden-brown (fully gold in wolf form)
-skin: creamy peachy
Other:
adopted a human child

Ninaa Bridges (originally Hawthorne)
History:
Born fourteen years ago, she had a great life with her human parents. However, when she was six, she became an orphan... and was sent to an orphanage. She ran away from there only two years later. That's when she met the then- twenty four year old Meyer. She begged them to take her in, which they did do so. She lives at the Inn with them, goes to school, helps how she can, and has a dog to play with.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:55 am

Sílriel Athaim | Female | 17 | Werewolf | Tag: open

Instead of following what was said after the training, Silriel had instead chosen to opt out of checking out the human activity. It wasn't that she hated humans, its just that she had no desire to see any at the moment and would rather relax after the running session. She had slipped off while the groups went out and returned to her cabin to shower and grab something to eat. After a bit, the small female exits the cabin with a book under one arm and her long, colorful hair in a braid as she makes for a bench near the treeline where she can read in peace.
Last edited by SaphiraBrightscales on Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:08 pm

(Accepted; going to make another one)

Davina Asta Svärd || Female || 18 || Werewolf || Tagged: Brooks, Luna, Sophie, and others ||

When asked how long they all have been here, Davina had to really sit and think on that one. Honestly she wasn’t even sure how long. From what she gathered from the elders of the pack, that they have been here for centuries. No one really knows for sure but all she knows is that they have been here since before Davina was even born. ”Oh gosh….For too long. Can’t really remember how long we’ve been here.” she answered truthfully. It was all she could do at that point. After what seemed like eternity, the nice cozy little Inn appeared. It was a nice cute little cottage looking place. “There is the Inn for ya. The shop is just a five minute walk from it so not much further.” she explained and sure enough the shop soon came into view.

|| Shiye Nereza || Male || 28 || Werewolf || Tagged: Open ||

The stocky and tall brute had finished up his own training. He choose to train on his own instead of with the pack. Shiye stretched out his arms and watched as some of the pack members came back from their training. Well at least some of them did. Others didn’t come back. Normally some would be curious about it, but with Shiye, he wasn’t too worried about it. If it didn’t concern him then he wouldn’t stress about it. Shaking his head, the older male grabbed his bottle of water and took a few sips before setting it back down on the ground.

The weather wasn’t all that bad. And he was sure that whatever it was that was going on, he would probably find out about it eventually. Shrugging it off, Shiye liked to keep to himself and not really bother with others. It was just how he was. He had alway been like that for as long as he could remember. He perched up on the porch railing and put in his headphones to listen to some music while relaxing and enjoying some quality time to himself.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me