please lock!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: the zodiac hunters [revised]

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:13 pm

~~Odette Jane Harlow~~
she/her, 24, Virgo, bisexual, location: crash crater, mentions: x, tagging: Eurus

The longer that Odette was awake, the better she was getting use to the planet they were on. This place was unfamiliar to Odette; it was either that or she had a terrible memory. Around her, many others were slowly waking up, their movements slow and gluggy and others were up and eager to find help or go off in any direction. The others would have a better idea then what Odette would, for sure. It wouldn't take too long before everyone grew homesick, eager to get away from the strange gravity of this planet. Smoke drifted up towards the sky and the wind brushed smaller pieces of debris into Odette's eyes. She swore, angrily wiping it away from her slightly sensitive eyes. Her company definitely was making matters better, so at least she had that to be thankful for.

A laugh escaped Odette's mouth as she tried to imaging the soldier's reactions. It wasn't that hard to imagine those serious frowns turned up in surprise. "Ah well, next time we come across a soldier you have to do something. I hope this place does have soldiers" teasingly nudging Ro. She stood herself with a more straight posture, testing out the stability of her legs. The jelly-like feeling was slowly solidifying. "You still look fabulous whereas I look like I was tossed into a black hole. I think they'd be mistaking you for an angel" Odette pointed out innocently. She attempted a deep breath but came up short, almost coughing up her insides. "Claggy... definitely too glamourous for whatever I'm breathing right now... Ro, I'll go with that. I quite like my ears. My names Odette. Virgo. It's nice to meet you".

--Thomas James Bourn--
he/him, 23, Hunter, straight, location: main corporation, mentions: x, tagging: Meg

Tom hadn’t been able to sleep well the previous night and so as soon as he saw fight, he got himself ready and had headed towards the main corporation center. His early rise had appeared to be a good thing as all the team members were required to meet Doctor Rennalds at the building, so here he was. The message had popped up on his phone after he had settled at his desk to run over a few things. On the way to work he had popped through a drive through to some place, ordering a latte and a breakfast muffin. The muffin had disappeared within five minutes and now his coffee sat half demolished beside him. He cast his eyes out of the office window for a moment, his mind blank. He thought he saw something, and it was concerning enough to make him frown. “You’re just tired, don’t be a baby” he scolded himself quietly.

He spun his chair to the front as the large screen glowed red, filling his senses. Thomas absently sipped at the now lukewarm coffee; his eyes mesmerized for a moment. ‘What in the world could that possibly mean?” he wondered, brushing a few strands of hair away from his eyes that had fallen against his forehead. He really needed to invest in a better hair gel but besides a few baby hairs, he didn’t look too bad. Thomas made his way to the front, weaving between tables. A loose group of Hunter's stood by, chatting amongst themselves. "Hey, uh, Meg, is it? Do you know what's doing on?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

percy 001

Postby borahae. » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:49 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 ! ! ───────────

aquarius ✩ twenty-three ✩ cismale ✩ homosexual ✩ tag: n/a ✩ location: crash site

xxxBefore he could even register that he'd been unconscious, the tall blonde felt the sunlight that was shining across his face, the warmth reaching his bones and causing him to give a deep hum of contentment. Hmm, had he fallen asleep outside? He couldn't remember the last time that Aquarius had felt this warm, though. It was refreshing. His mind fuzzy and his eyelids feeling heavier than usual, Percy pried open his eyes despite their protests with the hopes of finding out what was causing such warmth, fluttering them open and closed until he could adjust to the change in lighting; wait, hadn't he been on Capricorn? Or was it Cancer? He was having a hard time remembering, but it was the only thing that explained the onslaught of sunlight that he'd just woken to. Aquarius would never have such direct lighting.

Upon finally being able to see around him without squinting (too excessively, anyways), Percy tilted his head to the side and took in the sight of a dusty sort of soil that seemed to be freshly lifted. To someone who grew up on a planet where farming was near impossible and plant life was sparse, it was a strange sight, and had him furrowing his brows in immediate confusion. Either he was still dreaming, or he really was on a different planet. What had he been doing before he fell asleep? He had shards of his memories tossed about carelessly in his head like they'd been through a paper shredder, but from what he could make sense of, he remembered a large crowd, indistinct cheering, and something about a prince. A party, maybe? He couldn't be too sure.

Using more of his energy than he expected to push himself up into a sitting position, Percy felt a sudden striking pain in his shoulder and winced, reaching a hand to touch and assess the source. He wasn't sure of the cause, but he could tell that there was a bruise forming, and could gather that he'd somehow gotten injured. Sure, he was clumsy, but hurting himself while asleep? That was a new low.

Again glancing around him, looking now for something to blame for his shoulder being hurt, Percy felt his confusion only grow as the same barren landscape from before faced him, and the male couldn't help but to silently pray that someone would appear out of nowhere and explain everything to him. That, or he'd wake up at home, realize this was all a dream, and get a good laugh of out it all. Either was fine with him.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R [02]

Postby senna_ » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:38 am

──────── 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐙
      he/him;.26;.cancer;.demi;.located: crash crater;.mentions: ro, odette, kaz, zach, tag;.tagging: huck
    Rhaegal paid little attention to Huck’s smart commentary as he tossed him back down to the ground. How could he? With the blood pumping through his veins, adrenaline rushing like he’d been hit by a bolt of it, he could barely catch onto the small quips the guy was putting out there. Something about royalty… Whatever it had been, even just that word made Rhae want to shake his head. He didn’t need to be taunted. Not here, not now, not ever.

After he lunged, Rhaegal seemed to be at a temporary stand-still, a “what am I supposed to do now?” sort of situation. He didn’t want to hurt Huck, it was merely instinct, as if time had been forcefully stopped between the two of them the last time they argued, and he was simply finishing off what had been started because things were running normally once again. A scowl fell upon his features as he stared at Huck, though. He didn’t need to finish that sentence. He didn’t dare to do such a thing. It shot a shiver of pained anger through him, and his posture straightened. “If you even think about it, you won’t be needing those glasses,” he muttered, swiftly motioning to the black frames perched on Huck’s face. “Your eyes will be the same colour, it won’t make any difference.” A huff slipped from his lips, chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. Then, as if the whole idea of Huck disappeared from his mind, Rhaegal scrambled upright in the sand, brushed the grimy material off of his sleek silver suit, then looked around him. Lips parted, eyes squinting quizzingly, he took in the view of the seemingly endless hills of sand. Dying plants of some sort were scattered here and there, but things were so bland. Death was a visual symbol here, buried beneath the layers of sand they were perched upon.

As if he had just woken from a bad dream, Rhaegal’s bright eyes continued to skim wildly, like a corralled mustang, fearful of the life captured around him. He wiped his chin, running his finger over the small scar he’d received as a child; Huck hadn’t hurt him, not really, but he’d definitely have a visible scratch for a bit. Hiya. The chirpy voice seemed to echo across the fields of sand, and Rhae stilled to catch sight of the speaker. The Gemini, wasn’t it? He didn’t know his name. He didn’t recognize the female beside him, either. Or the two that had been conversing with Huck before Rhaegal’s temper got to the better of him. Alone. Rhaegal felt alone.

Shifting his attention back onto Huck, who had a thin stream of crimson red slithering down from his nose, Rhaegal wetted his dry lips, focusing on his breathing for another second or two, then reached down and practically yanked the young man onto his feet. It was extremely weird, standing on the ground the way he was currently doing. For someone who used floating as transportation for almost his entire life, this was not a normal feeling. In fact, Rhaegal wasn’t too sure he was ready to take another step in any direction; he feared he’d topple right back over. So, holding his stance, he simply turned his head. “Good seeing you,” he told him, voice still a little breathy. Heartfelt apologies were not his thing; they were too awkward, and his pride made him feel even worse. A lowered gaze was as much as his pride would let him in on at the current moment. “Sorry. I couldn’t help myself.”

'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

M [03]

Postby senna_ » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:40 am

──────── 𝐌𝐄𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍
      she/her;.21;.zodiac hunter;.bisexual;.located: main corporation;.mentions: tags;.tagging: bambi, thomas, mateo
    While Bambi rambled anxiously beside her, Meg remained extra still. Her mind most certainly did not run at the same speed her co-worker’s did, that was for sure. While Bambi ran numbers and flipped through different scenarios, Meg’s mind was still stuck on the large question regarding how not even one of them had gotten a warning about this accident before it occurred. They still had yet to find out what it was. From the pictograms provided on the screen before them, it was evident that there were multiple dotted whatevers that had crashed. Rocks of some sort? It was far too small and reduced in activity for it to have been a meteor shower, or anything along those lines. Meg was still hesitant to lean on the side of nuclear weapons or other objects, though. Something about that didn’t seem to line up properly, either.

Finally, she tore her gaze away from the red screen and settled her gaze back on Bambi. “I’d take the suits,” she voiced quickly. “The computers don’t really seem to know what exactly had crashed, but if we were given a warning that there had been radiation change higher in the atmosphere then wherever these things came from experienced different levels of a few things than what we have on Earth. And even if it had come from a safe planet or something –” she quickly shot a glance towards one of the nearest devices – “the computers still aren’t picking up what exactly it is. Seems kinda suspicious to me.” She brought her hand up to the face, resting her chin against her thumb as she nodded slowly. “Yes,” she agreed a moment later. “Yes, we need to keep the media away until we know exactly what these things are. You know how they are, especially the conspiracy theorists. There’re multiple things that have landed and the last thing we need is the media to come in and mess everything up. We’re going to need to do research, regardless of what it is these are.”

Bambi was five steps ahead of her. The most aggravating thing was, nobody else seemed to be moving. More and more were piling in to check the flashing screen, but it appeared everyone was removing rooted to the spot. Quickly, concern washed over Meg’s features, and she mumbled a quick, “Do you really think someone knew about this ahead of time?” to Bambi before stepping away to pick up the pace. She needed to go out there. If Bambi and someone else were able to handle phones for a few minutes, it would be plenty of time to get the supplies needed.

She nearly collided with Thomas as he stepped up. Shoving him away, though just because she was now panicked and things in her mind were moving far quicker than her body, she could barely even shoot him a proper glance. “Get vials,” she told him. “You and Bellamy. Anything you can get for samples – we don’t know what this is, so get a variety of things. Anything for scraping, butterfly needles, just anything. Don’t forget the vials.”

She nodded once, more to confirm what she had said than anything else, then side-stepped around the Hunter to get to the closet of security items. Mateo was soon by her side, and it seemed for a good second, the stress revolving around the incident cleared. Her emerald-green eyes lit up, and she latched onto his arm. “Mateo!” she nearly gasped, still walking to the closet, but eyes evidently on him the entire time. “Did you like it? The corgi with the sunglasses? I’m going to get one one day. It was just so cute.” And then she snapped out of it and physically palmed her forehead. No, no dogs right now. Um… We have a bit of a situation. Nothing super troublesome yet or anything, but we’re going to check it out. The computers haven’t been able to register what exactly they are.” Opening the swinging closet doors with her hip, Meg entered the area, reaching tall to grab some of their protective layer suits. “Suit up with me, would you? I want to check this out so bad! And Bambi’s gonna hold off the press and stuff because you know they’ll be out here the second they hear about this. This is going to be so good, Mateo, you don’t even know.”
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K [04]

Postby senna_ » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:53 am

──────── 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐊𝐈
      he/him;.24;.scorpio;.pansexual;.located: crash crater;.mentions: tags;.tagging: huck, zach, ro, odette, lili
    Kaz found himself shaking his head quickly as the Taurisian continued speaking. “Kazimierz,” he told him before he could say anything more. “I am Kaz.” He wasn’t even able to say anything more on the topic of the incident because Huck was suddenly whipped backwards. And while Kaz was trying oh-so hard to dwell on the possibilities of their landing and how they could have possibly ended up in a place like this, it was hard to do so with the action in front of him and Zach.

The excitement of the small fight that was rolling out in front of Kaz was really starting to get to him, and while he tried his absolute best to contain it, he couldn’t help but jolt every now and then as the adrenaline really got to him, fisting the air quickly in a mildly cheery way before dropping back to his neutral stance. He wasn’t exactly able to catch sight of the reactions around him; he was too caught up in what was happening right in front of his face to look elsewhere. The fight didn’t last very long, though. A loose punch and a quick tumble to the ground concealed it all. Kaz frowned, shaking his head very slowly as Huck turned back towards him.

“You can use some work,” he rather bluntly told Huck before smiling what could be considered to be an cheekily innocent grin. “I give you lesson, if you want. I am expert; fighting goes far in Scorpio.” Well, that certainly could have been a pitiful thing to hear, but to Kaz, it was completely normal. He was a thief, born and raised. He knew a thing or two about self-defence, and he spoke of this proudly. The stronger, the better back home. His brows raised at Huck’s sarcastically cheery comment about the fighter, and he gave a lopsided smile, as if he was really considering what had been said. “Real friendly,” he agreed in the same tone Huck had used, then turned to Zach. “I much prefer action you cause over fight like this.”

Shrugging, Kaz side-stepped the two of them to get a closer look at Ro, whose voice seemed to split through the growing tension in that moment. “Ah, hello!” he called back, giving a wave before catching sight of someone even more familiar. “Oh, it is Lili! Ładelle fleit, Pretty flower! Hello, good friend!” He grinned at her, then turned back to look at Ro, briefly flicking his wrist to indate his following words were to those around him: "What is plan now, then?"

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lili 001

Postby klahoma » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:29 pm

───── ❝ 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺 !
    ( libra • demigirl • twenty-three • bisex/rom • location; crash crater • mentions; huck, zach, rhae, ro • tags; kaz )

the air surrounding lili’s weakened body felt thin. her chest rose profoundly as oxygen filled her lungs, and she let out a few brisk gasps before completely jolting awake. she laid helplessly on her back, eyes wide and mouth ajar. her senses were suddenly overwhelmed by a piercing bright light that shined from above, causing her to squint her eyes in discomfort and slight irritation. the strange bit of illumination felt warm on lili’s skin, and she guessed it to be some sort of sun, though it seemed out of the norm for it to be so visible and to gleam so clearly. after taking a few moments to regain her senses, lili gently fluttered her eyes open and took note of her surroundings. confusion swept through her body as the landscape around her appeared to be unfamiliar. red boulders covered the terrain as far as she could see with only a few green shrubs filling the spots between. lili’s mind went blank. wherever she was, it wasn’t home. this certainly wasn’t anything comparable to the grasslands of libra. still on her back, she spread her arms apart and patted the ground anxiously. rock? she felt rock. at least she was guessing it was most likely rock. was she still on capricorn, celebrating the arrival of the planet’s new prince? no, she couldn’t be, for it was far too balmy and vivid to be the notoriously chilly and somber planet. then where was she? and how long had she been unconscious?

a grimace formed across lili’s face when she attempted to move, though nothing remarkable resulted from her efforts besides a great deal of pain. gravity seemed to be weighing her down, and it felt almost impossible to even slightly lift a limb. all she could manage to do was clumsily roll over to her stomach, arms folded underneath the weight of her body. letting out a grunt, she peered her eyes towards what seemed to be quite a large group of individuals chattering up a storm. a surge of hope rushed through her system as the proposition of no longer being alone entered her mind. to lili, the only thing worse than being stranded on a foreign planet far from home would be ending up desolate in the same exact situation.

it was difficult to make out any defining features from a distance, but one of the bunch had a ring of familiarity to him. this was rather perplexing to lili, and she swore she had to be mistaking the figure. how could she be somewhere utterly unidentifiable but then assume she recognized another individual? at this point, she started to question her own sanity. for all she knew, this could be a dream, or even the afterlife. every idea that crossed her mind seemed even more preposterous than the previous one, and with each new observation she made, her circumstance only became more obscure.

by now, lili had adjusted to the gravity levels of her new environment, and it didn’t feel as though she was carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders anymore. her body still ached with pain though, making even the smallest of movements arduous work. through gritted teeth, lili pushed herself off the ground and sat up straight. she remained weary, but the twinges of soreness were becoming manageable. her clothes were in no better shape than her body, and she was disheartened to find the bottom of her sequined outfit quite literally torn to bits. a frustrated sigh escaped lili’s mouth as she tried her best to dust herself off. the group from afar started to get noisier, which piqued her interest. in a somewhat feeble attempt, she tried to rise to her feet, but quickly came tumbling back down. determined not to let circumstance get the best of her, lili pushed herself up once again. this time she stumbled around like a drunken sailor. she was absolutely bewildered to find that her feet were touching the ground, and she was somehow keeping herself up with her own two shaky legs. it was unconventional to say the least, as lili was only familiar with floating as a means of movement. unsurprisingly, standing in place proved itself to be quite the challenge, but she grasped the concept relatively quickly.

after lili gained a bit of stability, she felt confident enough to make her way over to the group she noticed earlier. she hobbled forward, arms outstretched to aid her in balancing. her legs were weary, clearly not used to this kind of work, and the steps she took were pitiful, merely inches apart. her pace was steady, but at the rate she was moving, it seemed like it would take years to reach the bunch. far too scared to walk any faster though, lili continued on slowly.

seemingly out of nowhere, a voice called her name, making lili jump with shock. she fell to the ground with a grunt, but looked up to see an all too familiar face, the same one she had a good feeling about earlier. trying her best to gather her wits, she rose to her feet once more and fumbled on over towards the crowd. a smile appeared on lili’s face, and she lifted a hand to wave cheerfully. “oh, kaz! it’s a joy to see your face!” she cried with a flash of happiness in her eyes. the scorpio boy had been a friend of lili’s, but she was stunned to see him now, on this strange land far from their home galaxy. “this is absolutely unbelievable! where are we? have we been abducted?” she queried, arms flailing about as she tried her best to reach him quicker. she took note of the others surrounding kaz. a few males and one other female, the latter looking to be injured. lili failed to recognize any of them but was grateful that she at least had kaz and hoped he would have sort of answer or revelation for the situation at hand.
klahoma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

luka 001

Postby klahoma » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:40 pm

───── ❝ 𝑳𝑼𝑲𝑨 𝑺𝑬𝑶 !
    ( capricorn • cismale • twenty-one • homosex/rom • location; crash crater • mentions; avani • tags; leo )

the first thing luka awoke to was a raging headache. not the kind where one was able to ignore it and continue on with their day, but the kind that felt almost debilitating. one might call it a migraine, but to luka, the throbbing aches that engulfed his cranium were almost impossible to label. he moaned in agony as he fiercely rubbed his temples, trying to rid himself of anymore unnecessary pain. after regaining a bit of control over his senses, luka opened an eye only to be immediately taken aback. the environment encompassing him was completely unfamiliar, and panic flooded his body. a flash of bright light in the sky blinded him, and he raised a hand to shield his face from its gleam. his eyes narrowed as he attempted to get a better understanding of his surroundings, darting his head around with anxious intent. one thing was obvious, and that was that luka was not home.

his skin felt like it was practically melting away because of the overwhelming heat that filled the atmosphere. luka yearned to gag after breathing in a heap of hot air, and it was safe to say that he was not used to the temperature that this foreign terrain possessed. capricorn was cold and overcast, so the intensity of the sunlight he was now experiencing was far too much for him to properly handle. his heart beat rapidly, and a look of apprehension washed over his features. it was challenging to recall any memories from the past few hours, and anything he managed to remember only came up as a fuzzy image in his brain.

it wasn’t long before luka noticed a line of blood trickle down his arm. he felt a sharp pang stem from its origin, causing him to wince ever so slightly. the red liquid dripped from his skin and onto his torn silk robes, which infuriated him more than the actual wound did, though it was quite literally an injury of concerning size. the gash ran from his elbow to his wrist, and it stung a damn good amount. luka cringed as he drew his arm back to inspect the lesion. what in the world happened to him? and more importantly, where the hell was he? his ears rang loudly, further devastating him. he felt utterly feeble and helpless, and he could not make sense of the circumstance at hand whatsoever.

partly convinced he was completely isolated, luka almost didn’t bother searching for any other individual. besides, he was quite the independent person anyways, so he wouldn’t have minded carrying on solo. ironically enough though, a voice suddenly rang from behind him, and he instantly perked up at the sound of the other. holding his injured limb like a baby, luka spun his head around and shot his gaze upwards. his eyes met those of a dark haired male, dressed in luxurious vermillion robes with a lavish scarlet dress underneath. he raised a brow, the man was dressed in a way that seemed oddly familiar. the sort of exotic style was one almost specific to zodiac culture. a second figure caught the attention of luka as well. she laid pitifully on the ground in front of him and seemed to be about as helpless as he previously had been.

darting his eyes up towards the brightly clothed male once again, luka let out a sigh of contempt. “tell me about it. the brightness here will be the death of me,” he replied rather indifferently. as the other continued on, luka couldn’t help but to roll his eyes. “good?” he retorted as he sternly held out his bloodied arm. “tell me this looks good to you,” luka quipped, narrowing his eyes at the male. it unnerved him a bit to see how unbothered one could possibly be. at least after considering the dangers that ran through luka’s mind, it appeared improbable that anyone could smile in their current situation. “yes, i was on capricorn. that is my home planet for trum’s sake!” luka remarked, annoyance overtaking his tone. “i’m luka. glad to hear i give off a capricorn vibe,” he added with a hint of sarcasm. he wasn’t in the mood for introductions. he wanted to find his way home and spend the least amount of time possible on this scum of a planet he was currently trapped on.
Last edited by klahoma on Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
klahoma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac hunters [revised]

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:56 am

~~Odette Jane Harlow~~
she/her, 24, Virgo, bisexual, location: crash crater, mentions: x , tagging: Eurus, Kaz, Rhae

Odette allowed herself a few more moments of looking around like a deer caught in headlights before finally summing up the courage to pick out familiar faces. She grinned upon noticing her friend, Kazimierz or Kaz, as most people called him. She turned to Eurus, a look of determination on her face. "I suppose I should go and check with the others to see if they are alright. I'll come find you later" she spoke to him, offering a parting smile before turning in Kaz's direction. Odette quickly made her way over to him, a look of relief on her face. So it really was him, and she wasn't just seeing things. Odette was already starting to feel less overwhelmed. However, she was not out of the woods yet. What could she even do in this short of situation? Odette began to feel ashamed that she didn't even had a small idea of what they should do. She shook her head, regaining control of her thoughts to focus on Kaz. "Kaz! Are you ok?" she asked, brows creasing as her eyes checked him over for any visible injuries.

Suddenly she seemed to have remembered taking note of a particular man on her way towards the slowly forming group near Kaz. "Pardon me just a moment. I'll be with you in a sec" Odette excused herself before turning back around the way she had come. Odette stopped short, her attention snagged by a gentlemen who seemed to have just gone through a bit of a tumble. She hesitated for a moment before making her way over at a neutral pace, just in case she spooked him. Clearly he didn't want to be reminded of his grapple, so she decided to not ask about it. "Are you alright?" Odette asked, genuine concern showing on her features.

--Thomas James Bourn--
he/him, 23, Hunter, straight, location: main corporation, mentions: x, tagging: Meg, Bellamy

Thomas didn't have much time to get answered before he was slightly pushed aside which he might have been angry about if they weren't in such a hurry. He decided to let it go despite the part of him that had boiled. He smiled politely at Meg for a moment while acknowledging what she had said. "Get vitals, no worries" he repeated before turning on his heals to face the one he was confident he had heard others refer to as Bellamy. "Shall we get going? It seemed that there is a pretty big rush to get things in order. We can stop by the supplies to grab the things we need" he spoke, tone neutral despite his impatience to get out there. Something suddenly clicked in his brain and he turned back to Meg. "Should we grab some others or will the two of us do?". Thomas's thoughts were teaming with excitement; he couldn't wait to see what was out there. Sometimes he secretly felt that it was excitement like this that kept him going.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leo 002

Postby borahae. » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:01 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐋𝐄𝐎 ! ! ───────────

aries ✩ twenty-three ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ mentions: avani ✩ tags: luka, rhae, odette ✩ location: crash site

xxxThough he was ever the optimist, Leo had to admit that it was still extremely relieving to hear someone call out an answer to his inquiries, the boy almost immediately whipping his head over to the source of the voice with another signature smile. While the situation wasn't all that fitting for his carefree nature, and his cheery attitude was sure to put people off, Leo just couldn't help it; he had been a social butterfly from day one, and even the whole stranded-on-a-strange-planet-with-no-help-in-sight couldn't smolder his excitement at the prospect of meeting new people and having new experiences. Adventure ran in an Aries blood, after all.

Standing from where he had been crouched near the dark haired stranger, his one track mind easily distracted by the possibility of conversation, Leo gave a snort at the other's words and uselessly dusted off the dirt on his clothing
      "Hah! Wish I could say the same. This sun is so small, it makes me wonder if it isn't just another star or something; it's like I'm looking through a tin can right now, or a tunnel, it's so dim. Either way, it's freezing. I don't like it." As whiny as ever as he pulled his coat tighter against himself, voicing his thoughts to the stranger without a second thought, Leo furrowed his brows in momentary dislike before again returning to his usual smile.

While the other's previous indifference had hardly even been noticed by the boy, Leo found himself loosing composure and offering a frown at the blonde's sudden sarcasm, the words immediately leaving a bad taste in his mouth. Watching as he showed off his injured arm, the usually ignorant male picking up on the stranger's general irritation, Leo (as per usual) held little back as he finally responded to the male's spew of uninterested and unnecessarily cold words
      "Hmph, you have a bad attitude." Crossing his arms over his chest defensively, standing straighter as if to assert his dominance in the situation, Leo continued to voice his displeasure at his first impression of the other male "I don't like your outlook... So negative. What's that gonna do?" With as little filter as always, his honesty bordering blunt, Leo seemed to have lost all his previous friendliness and instead replaced it with a petty return of annoyance "Of course I gotta crash land next to you. Capricorn's...so boring. It's like you guys are part rock or something."

Uncrossing his arms with a newfound resolution, the dark haired male gave a sigh and made his way over to the other, holding out his hand with a childish roll of his eyes "Well, c'mon then, rock boy. I'm pretty sure I heard some voices coming from that way; maybe they have something that can patch up that arm of yours."

With the impatience of a toddler, Leo waited approximately 4 seconds before offering up another dramatic sigh and grabbing the other's free hand nonetheless, pulling him up from where he was and giving him a mere moment before dragging him along with little choice. It would be nice to say that this wasn't a common occurrence for him, this dominant, no-nonsense, listen-to-what-I-say sort of stubbornness, but that would be demonstrably false.

It didn't take long until the sound of voices grew louder and the dark haired male could spot a couple of people in the distance, instantly picking up the pace in his excitement to see what was going on. He could hear talking, but from the distance they were currently at, it was hard to pick up exactly what the group had been saying; it wasn't until the both of them were around 15 feet that Leo caught the words 'volunteer' and 'send out', and almost immediately the male grinned, letting go of the other's hand and charging forward. Blame his one track mind, but he was quick to forget that he was originally nearing the group to help the stranger.
      "I'll join you guys!"
      It wasn't until he was right beside the other's that he realized he had yet to introduce his sudden appearance, gasping at the realization before offering an explanation. "I overheard you guys on the way over. Mind if I tag along? I was just getting bored, too, so this is great timing. Ahhhh~"
Last edited by borahae. on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

huck (04)

Postby nikbowie » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:18 pm

𝑯 𝑼 𝑪 𝑲
░░░░░ taurus • he-him • gay • 22 years • tags: kaz, rhae • mentions: zach, lili • location: the crash site ░░░░░

Huck jerked up off the ground, staggering forward. He felt unnaturally light, it threw off his balance. He clapped his hand onto Rhaegal’s shoulder to steady himself, gave a breathy chuckle of embarrassment and patted him awkwardly before dropping his wrist. Where exactly did you continue after an encounter like that? “Eh, not surprised.” He replied, unsure of how to accept an apology from Rhae of all people. “It’s hard not to go for this face, yes?” He stuck his chin into the air, as if to show off. Then he immediately switched into a scowl, like a switch had gone off. “Though that was immature, Rhaegal.” Huck tutted. He stared with a ferocity into Rhae’s blue eyes. The small streaks of green had grown more pronounced since they had last interacted. Huck was good with details like that, faces. Not so much at throwing fists. At this notion his attention darted back to the Scorpio.

“Kaz.” He whispered, under his breath; feeling the way the K hit the back of his teeth, the Z rolling off his tongue with a heavy drawl, he held it out, the name almost came out as Kazzzzzz when he said it, for Huck lingered on that final Z, hissing it through his two front teeth. Z was not a familiar sound in his native language. Nor was K as a first letter for words—it only ever ended words in his language. He liked the sound of it, he liked saying it, Kaz: foreign and exotic, though he imagined it wouldn't seem so alien to those who lived on planet Scorpio. “Lesson, aye?” He tilted his head slightly. That was unexpected. Most people from planet Scorpio—if fighting really was as central as Kaz had made it seem—would have been put off by his weak display. Or, perhaps, feel a condescending pity. But the offer didn’t feel patronizing, it wasn’t laced with lofty superiority. And so the honesty that verged on insult (you can use some work) didn’t raise Huck’s hackles like it normally would. “Huck dah’mos. Er, sorry. I called, or my name is just Huck.” He stumbled over the words but remained completely cool and unemotive in his tone. He reached forward and shook Kaz’s hand enthusiastically, with both his hands at the same time, as he had seen many overeager businessmen on his planet do. It was funny to him, but perhaps not to others. “Deal.” He smiled mischievously and drew his focus back to Rhae as Kaz began to chat with Zach and another girl.

“How have the years gone for you?” Huck held up a hand, stopping Rhae before he could say a thing. “Actually, I retract that. I don’t actually care, at this present moment." He pondered how to phrase his next thought in English, not wanting to come off as idiotic to Rhaegal. He had matured, and he wouldn’t let his lack of English-studies muddy that. “A more pressing matter would be our location.” He nodded to the vast blue sky above them. “Dear friend, I have not a single clue where we are.” Huck crossed his arms and released a guttural: humppfff. "Many here appear injured," He leaned in, like a child, cupping his hand to Rhae's ear and whispering: "Some uselessly injured. Lying on ground, moaning or corspey, uh, like a corpse, you know what I say? And yes, I should feel bad, but I'm mostly concerned of getting out of this horrid, underworld-seeming dust basin." It was perhaps the longest non-ironic sentence he had spoken in weeks. "Do you agree, Shaggy?" Huck didn't think he could present that long of a thought without taking some jab at Rhaegal. It may have been an possibly incredibly serious situation (it probably most certainly was) but Rhae was still Rhae and Huck was still Huck and it may had been years since they had seen each other; but insults were just the natural order.

Really, the only natural seeming thing about now. He thought. Huck couldn't quite tell if this thought was uplifting or horribly depressing.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me