Don't Open-Dead Inside *Zombie RP* *O&A*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Don't Open-Dead Inside *Zombie RP* *O&A*

Postby BeyondTheShire » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:17 pm

Axton HuntMoody Loner
―――――――――――――――――
◄20|Male|Straight|Rundown building/Edge of Town|tagged; Miya, Nic ►
    indentationAxton nodded as Axton talked. Miya had already walked away. "That girl is going to get herself killed." He said to himself as he watched Nic take action. He followed in suit. Being as quiet as possible they made it to the alley. Axton took the back making sure no walkers took them by surprise. It seemed he always ended up watching everyone's back. He didn't mind it though. Leadership has never really been his thing. Axton heard Nic whisper/shouting to the girl. He hoped she'd hurry so they can get out of here as soon as possible. The noises from the walkers were making his skin crawl. Its always bothered him.

Eva DavisLost girl
―――――――――――――――――
◄19|Female|Bisexual|Passing through city/Gas station|tagged; Griffin ►
    indentation
    Eva laughed at his comment about smelling bad. "Hey you do what you have to out here. This isn't even the craziest thing I've seen someone do out here." She cringed at the memory. She once stumbled upon a group of people who hunted humans. She escaped them but its still not a pleasant memory. "If we ever get to a body of water I promise I'll bathe." She promised as she followed Griffin. She hasn't gotten a good look at the dude yet but she can assume he's probably good looking. Just from the little she has seen. It kind of made her self-consciousness mostly because he keeps bringing up her smell, like yeah she smells bad, she's aware. "Men." She scoffed mentally rolling her eyes. "So how long have you've been alone."
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Lillian Whitecrow
24 | Female
Tagged: Open
Lillian opened her eyes to see the sunlight peaking through the windows in the house she took refuge in. It was a two story house and reeked like mold in a few spots of the house. With a sigh, Lil got up and changed into a blue t-shirt, black jeans and threw on her boots and went downstairs. The stairs acted like they would fall through at any point in time so Lilli knew she'd have to move somewhere else sooner or later. Her weapons laid on the kitchen table nice and neatly along with her backpack and holsters.

She had to hunt for food to last her a few days since she ate the last of her rabbit two days ago. As Lillian got herself together and gathered all of what she needed to hunt. She looked through the boarded up window leading out on the porch seeing nothing but grass and the woods a mile away while the large city was the opposite direction. She was in an area with a few buildings such as stores and gas stations but nothing that would have clothes or canned foods. With the key she had found in one of the drawers in the kitchen, she opened the door and locked it behind her and set out to go hunting and to loot some nearby building such as a gas station or a local grocery store.

Zuri Blanchet
20|Female|
Tagged: Miya, Axton, Nic (soon)
Before she knew it, there was a girl running through the horse making a huge commotion as if she was trying to distract the horde coming after Zuri. She couldn't believe her eyes as this younger girl was trying to help her. Zuri was watching the zombies turn to follow the unknown girl and with that, she heard a man's voice in the alleyway. She couldn't quite understand what he was saying but she made a run towards the alleyway and saw two men about her age. One was way taller than her, from her guess he was about six foot with dark eyes and brown hair while the other was slightly taller with brown hair and deep green eyes. Zuri looked at the two completely confused but those deep forest green eyes were defiantly dreamy.

Ronan Finnegan
23|Male|
Tagged: Eli
Ronan continued to walk closer to the younger girl and kept an eye on her to see if she was going to make any sudden moves. All he could see was that this girl was waving her hand and he heard a 'hello'. Ronan kind of grinned to himself noting that she wasn't going to try to kill him. As he got closer and could make out the details of her face, he kept a calm posture and said "Hello there." His voice was deep with that Irish accent of his while he gave the girl a small smile. "My name is Ronan." he said once again while he kind of stood there awkwardly. This was the first time in a long time that Ronan has seen another survivor and he didn't want to mess up a potential ally.

Luca Rivera
22|Male|
Tagged: Ezra, Mabel
Luca was still hanging out on the roof of this house he was on until he spotted someone with bright pink hair. He stood up to see a little better and noticed this person was a teenage boy. Luca was curious to try to interact with the boy before his attention turned to a dying walker.. well dying again. He stood there seeing a woman with dark hair looking towards the boy with bright pink hair. "Now this will be interesting..." Luca mumbled to himself as he squatted down to watch the events unfold before his eyes.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:56 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

E Z R A | tags;; mabel, luca ment. | location;; neighborhood near hospital
    |x 24 y/o x|x male x|x hetero x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

it was nearly silent, only the sound of walkers groaning in the distance and the wind blowing through ezra's hair. he double-checked where he could with his eyes, staying completely still otherwise. an eyebrow raised just before he shook his head at himself. yep; just a paranoia streak. that's what ezra thought until he saw movement and his eyes snapped towards it. he watched a dark-haired woman appear out of hiding - which was the safety of a minivan. "oh." is the first thing that leaves the pink-haired man's mouth. probably not the best greeting, but whatever. he opens his mouth to speak again but what he wants to say dies in his throat when a walker comes into view from behind the stranger. ezra begins making his way towards her in long, quick strides but stops as the woman takes care of it herself. his eyes observes the walker falling to the ground with a thud, and then to the woman, who looks nearly terrified, blood splattered across her face. "are you okay?" he questioned, though the tone didn't hint at much care. he just wanted to know if she was bitten or not. he raises his empty hands slowly, to show he's safe. "i won't hurt you unless you give me a reason to." he stays put where he is, mostly because he doesn't know how she'll react if he were to move in any way. even a breath might scare her away. "my name's ezra; what's yours? are you alone?" as he continued the slight interrogation, he snuck a glance towards the stranger on the roof, making sure he wasn't doing anything funny.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

C H E O L M I N | tags;; katharina | location;; store by gas station
    |x 17 y/o x|x male x|x bi x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

cheolmin's quick breaths slow down dramatically as the stranger tells him that things are alright, and what helps more is when she then puts a hand to his cheek. his eyes stay wide though, because the world terrifies him. it comforts him when she mentions a brother of similar age, but he then wonders where he is. if he's not there with her then is he... gone? it makes him momentarily sad - then he's reminded of his own friend, who met his fate. his eyes gather tears and his lip trembles. "i-i-" he takes a deep breath, sniffling. "i-it's cheolmin." he swallows the lump in his throat before continuing, doing his best at remaining at least a little bit of composure. "u-um, it's-- i-- from across the city-- i ran-- my friend-- he... he... not with me anymore." he was getting worse again; he screwed his eyes tight and let out a broken sob. "i'm scared."
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:16 pm

Griffin Hayes
Male
Hetero
Tags: Eva
He chuckled quietly at her answer. He had seen some crazy things too, this one was just rather odd. But if it worked who was he to judge, but he enjoyed pushing buttons. He nodded slightly to her saying she will bathe at the next body of water. He climbed up the ladder attached to the gas station. The deer still on the roof as he made his way up and stepped over it before turning and waiting for her to come up the ladder, he put his hand out for her to grab since the deer was laying right at the top of the ladder and she would need to climb over it uncomfortably.
He thought for a moment "At least 5 years now." he answered. Once she was up on the roof he dragged the deer towards the center and started to ready it to be cooked. He then cleans off his knife and shoves it back in its holster. He looked to her "Don't move I'll be right back." and with that, he went down the ladder once more, after about 10 minutes he returned with wood pieces and dry leaves. At this point the sun was high in the sky, lighting up the world completely. He places the wood down on the roof and then arranges it before starting it up. "I'm assuming it has been a bit since you ate?" he asked. Himself it has been about 2 or 3 days now and he was rather hungry at this point. He put the meat on a stick and propped it up over the fire to cook.

Brooklynn Delvina
Female
Hetero-Demi
Tags: Open
Brooke was crashing in a small two-story home that was left behind, or the people who lived there are dead, either way, it was empty. Her hair messily sticks to her face as she sleeps, it was already morning but she was always the one who slept in. Some may question how she is able to sleep through the night or so soundly, but really she had been awake the last 3 days and once she found this house she slept like a rock, of course after she locked all the entrances she could, but it was hard since nature was taking back what was rightfully its space.

After a while, she woke up and pushed her hair out of her face. She was surprisingly clean for being out in this world, but then again she had picked up a few tips and tricks over her life in this world that made it just a little more bearable...and clean. She looked around as the sun was pouring through the broken windows. She yawned and stretched before rubbing her eyes and then reaching blindly over to her bag and pulling out a brush. Fixing her hair within a few minutes and shoving it back in the bag. She had run out of food and water at this point, and the only thing she could think of was to go to some kind of store, maybe there would be some food leftover. All that was here was broken glass and some small rodents that now took ownership of the house, and she wouldn't be caught dead eating a rat. Her stomach growled lightly. It was oddly quiet here, there didn't seem to be any of the dead close enough to hear, though looking out the window you could see stragglers.

She stood up and did some stretches like she always does and swung the backpack on and picked up her compact bow before tiredly walking out the house, stopping to look at the direction she was heading before pointing in the direction and starting that way. She knew this city like the back of her hand, besides she grew up here and has been here since the virus started.

She continued to walk for a while, killing the dead like there was nothing to it, making sure to take her arrows back after she uses them. And not before long, she could see the store in the distance. She pushed her hair out of her face and smiled lightly, "Pleaseeeeeeeee let there be food." she spoke to herself.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:11 am

~*Eli*~
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
~[url=link]xxx[/url]~Female~19~Demi~Location:Dirt Road Near Woods/Abandoned House~
~Tags:Ronan~

Eli at first regretted her decision, questioning if maybe he was hostile. However the thought was quickly brushed off as she spotted the sniper, assuming he would’ve popped her head off already if he was. She listened as he spoke, seeing he was just as awkward as her. Wondering how long it had been since he has seen another out here, was it the same as her? He appeared to be alone after all, no one else in the trees around or anything. “Nice to meet you, you can call me Eli. So do you happen to be out here alone?” She spoke curiously, making sure not to seem very pushy about the question. If he didn’t want to answer that of course she’d assume he had a group or something, but she wanted to make sure her life wasn’t in danger.

~*Nic*~
~[url=link]xxx[/url]~Male~21~Hetero~Location:Alley, edge of the city~
~Tags: Miya, Axton, & Zuri~

Nic could hear Miya shouting, the idea of getting herself hurt was a high chance. However the plan couldn’t stop now, she gave them no time to stop her on the first place. He watched as the girl ran down the alley, quickly reaching their location. “Our friend is leading those things away, we gotta make it to that building there.” He spoke quietly, but loud enough for her to hear. Introductions would have to wait, they needed to hurry. He got behind the next building, it appeared as if the stragglers weren’t sure where this girl had went. Which was good for them, but now Miya was left to deal with them all. He hoped she’d be able to handle her own, since they were now to far away to help.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carotid » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:18 am

x
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      xx 𝐌𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄
      xxxxxxxx LOCATION: near hospital + residential area
      xxxxxxxx TAGGED: ezra & luca ment.

indentkeep your distance, mabel told herself as she realized the man had grown closer after she'd taken down the walker. he didn't look particularly terrifying, but these days, there was no telling what people's intentions were. when he spoke, she would have smiled if it weren't for the cold terror thrumming through her veins. it was nice to be around people that were actually alive. no guttural growls or cold hands reaching out for her flesh- just someone. someone like her.
      indent"i'm fine," mabel responded, trying to ignore the way her voice wavered as she spoke. "i was more scared of you than that thing."
      indentshe watched as he raised his hands, a white flag in the tense situation, and her shoulders fell a little with relief. mabel quickly realized she was still holding her machete, which she quickly returned to its spot in the side of her backpack, and raised her hands in a similar manner. she was never the looting or violent type, not even if it were for some good coffee, and god, would she do anything for some gourmet coffee in a world gone absolutely bonkers.
      indentezra. so that was the name of the guy with the bright pink hair. she almost wanted to ask how he kept it so vibrant during a literal apocalypse.
      indent"i'm mabel, and yes, it's just me," she answered, moving a strand of her hair behind her ear before she realized the wet, dark blood that stained her face. quickly, she rubbed at her cheek with her knuckles, successfully transferring the goop to her hand instead. "sorry, i kind of look like one of those walkers myself, don't i? it's just good to see someone else out here."
      indentshe watched as ezra's eyes flicked back to the man on the roof, and she turned to follow his glance. it almost looked like the stranger was watching in on their meeting, but from this distance, it was hard to tell. mabel turned back to ezra, her demeanor a little less flighty.
      indent"do you know him?" she asked, but the question was less about knowing the answer and more about finding out if she was about to get ambushed. she still had enough time and distance from ezra to dart out of here if she needed to.

xx 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐌
      xxxxxxxx LOCATION: store on the edge of town
      xxxxxxxx TAGGED: open!

indenttoday was the first day that archie had set foot in this new city, and he wasn't yet sure if he was a fan.
      indentin his first day here, he'd already had a close encounter with a lurker, realized his water bottle had run dry after he'd accidentally left it on its side overnight, and, while running, tripped and fell right on his face, as if it was something right out of a comedy. a scrape on his left cheek now left half his face mottled. he almost looked like a walker himself, but the only thing differentiating him from the walking dead was the determined gait in his step. now that almost everything had gone wrong, archie felt motivated to redeem his day by heading to a local supermarket in search for distilled water and some edible food.
      indentthough the man was tall and well-built, his footsteps were borderline silent as he snuck past a walker to enter a small store just on the edge of town. inside, everything was silent- thank god. he navigated down the many aisles in search of his desired items, and even though products were thrown from the shelves, ripped open, and even spilled all over the sticky linoleum, it almost felt like a normal pre-apocalyptic shopping trip.
      indentthis store had little luck with snacks or food that wasn't dangerously expired, as the location of the market left the shelves plucked clean of anything of use. archie pushed past the deli doors to a floor sticky with blood and found a water faucet that was fortunately still working, and after a couple of minutes of the water coming out brown and tacky, drinkable water poured from the spout, which archie collected excitedly in his water bottle. he'd been dehydrated since that morning discovering his water had ran out, and even drank straight from the faucet with delight before shutting it off and exiting through the back bay of the supermarket.
      indentnow he felt a little better, since it seemed something was going right. archie began traversing further into the city, keeping a mindful eye out for the undead.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:47 am

Miya Daulton
Female
Hetero
Tags:Alone as of right now
Will be Nicolas, Axton, Zuri [Soon]
She looked back once more as she saw the girl disappear behind the buildings. "I'm guessing that means the boys got her...good. Now I can focus on me." she said to herself as she went into some woods and down a hill, so focused on the dead behind her she wasn't looking at her feet as she tripped over a tree root that stuck up out from the ground. She rolled down the hill roughly before quickly reaching the bottom. She sat there for a minute "Owwww." she groaned as she put her hand up to her head. "Well that was one way to get down the hill faster. Sure to leave some bruises." She had a few small cuts and abrasions from the fall, and her head was bleeding but it was nothing serious.

After a moment of sitting there, she slowly got up wiping the blood from the side of her head and onto her white shirt. These woods would do well to help her get away from the dead, speaking of which. She looked behind her to see them fumbling down the hill after her, some falling down it as well. "Wow...its pretty sad when some of the dead do better at getting down the hill than I do." she frowned before starting deeper into the woods, and a few moments later she found a tree to climb. She climbed high enough and quickly so that none of the dead would see her, as she watched the horde go past her and kept going in the direction she was originally. She felt sorry for wherever she lead that horde too, but it wasn't her concern anymore, she needed to get back to the boys.

She sighed to herself sitting in the tree for a bit, mostly to enjoy being alone for a bit and the sort of quiet, aside from the fading noise of the horde. Best not to let them worry too much about me. she thought before slowly climbing down the tree, there were a few stragglers here and there, but nothing she couldn't handle. By the time she reached the sign she was at in the beginning she has walker blood on her hands and arms, a slight splatter on her face, along with some of her own dried blood on the side of her head and on her clothes. Her white see-through shirt wasn't white much anymore which she ended up just pulling off and using it to wipe off her arms and hands as much as she could, but there were still remnants of the dead on her. She threw the shirt on the ground, leaving her in just a black spaghetti strap tank top.
Head injuries regardless of how harmless always bled a lot, so even though there was a significant amount of blood that ran down the side of her head to her jaw, it really was only a small injury. And it seemed it was mostly dry blood so it wasn't actively bleeding at this point. Now all that was left was getting to their rendezvous, and she really didn't want to attract anymore of the dead to her, so she snuck towards the alleyways of the buildings.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:29 am

lewis morgan & joel ortiz - location;; suburb outskirts - tags;; archie (to be)

Returning to New York felt a lot like coming home, even if the guilt of being the only one of his family to return weighed heavy on his heart. Joel was quiet for most of the hike, alternating between glaring at Lewis bitterly and keeping an eye out for zombies, all while idly carving a design into a chunk of plywood he'd picked up from god knows where. Traveling with Mabel, their donkey, was always slowgoing, for while she was dependable and bore the brunt of their supplies without complaint, she was getting on her years, and the echoing clip-clop of her hooves had the tendency to draw zombies. It was an effect negated somewhat by traveling through the long grass, but the closer they got to the city, the less green there was to muffle the sound.

"No many zombies in the area, huh?" He comments conversationally, trying to draw Joel into an idle conversation.

Joel huffs. "Yup." He says, popping the p, but not adding much more. He's no longer carving the block of wood, but stabbing it, making wild, crude marks over the delicately etched flower. Lewis sighs and looks away, focusing his eyes on the road ahead.

"There's a supermarket up ahead, I believe," He says, squinting at the vague shape in the distance. Ten years without updating the prescription of his glasses hasn't helped his slowly deteriorating eyesight. "Perhaps we'll be able to find something of use there." Though the two weren't hurting for supplies, Lewis rationalized that they could always use more.

"Like it hasn't been raided to death already," Joel bites. Lewis tenses up, as it seemed like Joel was on the verge of fighting him about it, only to relax marginally when Joel turns away and hisses out a pained, "But whatever. Maybe."

Gently tugging on the reins attached to Mabel, Lewis tugs her in that direction, Joel reluctantly following behind as a soft clip-clopping echoes through the suburbs.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:01 pm

|| Katharina "Kat" Location: Store by Gas Station|| Tags: Cheolmin||

She could see the tears starting to form in his eyes after she mentioned her brother. "He's not dead, just... Not with me, we've been apart for a while now." at least I hope he's not dead... she sighed. She came out of her worry when he started explaining where he was and about his friend and being scared. She gave the boy a hug and rubbed his back "You don't have to be scared anymore dear, I'll protect you." she told him meaning every word. She planned on protecting him just like she would her brother.

||Oliver||Location: Woods by the Hospital|| Tags:Aria||

He watched her rip the sleeves off before looking at the scrape. It wasn't too bad but should be covered so she didn't get an infection. He softly grabbed the sleeve she just ripped off from her shirt and wrapped them around her scrape. "That should be good for now. I was about to do my perimeter check, want to join me?" he asked her. He could use the company and she looked like as though she could too and maybe some assistance in general. Though he really commended her for surviving this long, he had a hard time himself sometimes.
Last edited by *Lovel* on Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:10 am

Lillian Whitecrow
24 | Female
Tagged: Open
Lillian opened her eyes to see the sunlight peaking through the windows in the house she took refuge in. It was a two story house and reeked like mold in a few spots of the house. With a sigh, Lil got up and changed into a blue t-shirt, black jeans and threw on her boots and went downstairs. The stairs acted like they would fall through at any point in time so Lilli knew she'd have to move somewhere else sooner or later. Her weapons laid on the kitchen table nice and neatly along with her backpack and holsters.

She had to hunt for food to last her a few days since she ate the last of her rabbit two days ago. As Lillian got herself together and gathered all of what she needed to hunt. She looked through the boarded up window leading out on the porch seeing nothing but grass and the woods a mile away while the large city was the opposite direction. She was in an area with a few buildings such as stores and gas stations but nothing that would have clothes or canned foods. With the key she had found in one of the drawers in the kitchen, she opened the door and locked it behind her and set out to go hunting and to loot some nearby building such as a gas station or a local grocery store.

Zuri Blanchet
20|Female|
Tagged: Miya, Axton, Nic
Zuri stood there listening to the man speak and she just gave him a very confused look. She still hadn't learned English since the day she arrived here back when everything was normal and this was her downfall in communicating with other survivors. She watched as the two men made a run for it behind a building and Zuri decided to stay close behind them. This was her chance on surviving and she wasn't going to let this opportunity pass her by.

Ronan Finnegan
23|Male|
Tagged: Eli
Ronan listened and watched the younger girl introduce herself. He looked around before he gave his answer in return. Ronan still wasn't sure if this girl really was alone. "The pleasure is mine, Eli." Ronan replied as he returned his attention to her. "Yes, I am alone and I have been for a long time." he added as he adjusted his rifle once more. "Is it alright if we went inside?" he asked awkwardly, "I've been on my feet all day and I don't want to attract the attention of unwanted creatures." he added once more as he looked at Eli searching for some sort of approval.

Luca Rivera
22|Male|
Tagged: Ezra, Mabel
Luca noticed the two were glancing up where he was. "They think I'm watching them." Luca chuckled to himself. Alas, the man stood up and grabbed his things. He went down the ladder and began making his way over to the two strangers slowly but surely. He didn't want to be killed on first introductions and defiantly wanted to create a bond in hopes of surviving this messed up world.
Last edited by Nyverria on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me