Aleria (Humanoid Dragon RP) ~ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Aleria (Humanoid Dragon RP) ~ACCEPTING~

Postby Artgirl35 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:20 pm

Drawing of TruAlphaFox's character Auragami

Last edited by Artgirl35 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:37 pm

Artgirl35 wrote:Ooooo, I like them. They're all accepted, I'll add them to the roster. Have fun :3

cool, thanks! i have a bit of a headache so i'm unsure if i'll post tonight
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Violet

Of course the rendezvous would be in Lutum. It's where most rendezvous are held since It's neutral territory for Earth and Shadow Dragons. It took around two hours to get from Fukitsu to Lutum. After landing in the middle of town, I walked into what I presumed to be some sort of bar.

As I walked in, I could instantly smell all the drunk people, Laughing about things that I could not understand to be funny. I started wandering around the place, occasionally glancing at the piece of paper for the description of the person I was trying to find. A pretty tall Shadow Dragon was standing in the corner of the building, I approached him.

"Um, hello are you..." I squinted trying to read the name correctly. "Azayak?" I looked back up. He giggled a little, "heh, uh, it's actually pronounced Azayaka." He said. I put away the paper in my bag "Well anyway, I'm Violet. I'm here about the job request you posted." He looked up and down at me. "Um, do you think you can handle a job like this?" He asked. I got a little frustrated, "For your information, I'm pretty experienced in what I do. So don't look down on me just because I look weak." He blinked a few times. "Okay okay okay sorry, I'm not used to sending out requests, or talking to anyone in general." He looked a bit awkward. "Eh, it's fine. So what's this about anyway? The request said something about bringing someone in?" I asked. "Oh yeah, I got screwed over by an ex buddy of mine a few days ago. I was hoping someone could help grab him and take him to jail where we belongs. I tried to talk to some soldiers about the issue, but they didn't seem to care." He exclaimed. I thought about it for a few seconds then responded. "Well the reward seems fair for the amount of work you need done. So sure you got a deal." He seemed excited and shook my hand like crazy. He gave me some general directions and the description of the guy, then off I went. In search of my next opportunity.
Last edited by Artgirl35 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:55 pm

finished my form

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:17 pm

Oh nice ^^
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( eva | 1 ) ( theo | 1 ) ( amy | 1 )

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:19 am

( EVANGELINE )
( nineteen ) ( female ) ( ice dragon princess ) ( asexual panromantic ) ( location : outskirts of lutum ) ( mentions : none ) ( tags : open )
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the day was going by quietly, slowly. lately, duties for the royals of the kingdom were a constant around the clock thing. attending meetings, being a public figure, making announcements, signing treaties, and so much more that wore down on the young princess. while she wasn't the one signing any treaties, she had to do many of the other duties and more, maintaining a presentable appearance to both her people within the ice kingdom as well as the other kingdoms. it could all get so tiring having to look and act a certain way every single day of her life. for once the princess would like a day to herself. to do something that she would want to do, and not something that was scheduled for her. these were the thoughts that ran through the ice dragons mind as she sat in her room, resting in the window seat, her arms crossed over the sill and her head resting on her arms. just one day, she repeated to herself, lifting her head and looking back through her room as she did so. maybe i can make that happen. standing up evangeline made her way across her bedroom, reaching the closed door. reaching for the handle, turning it and pulling the door open, evangeline looked up to the two guards that stood outside of her bedroom on either side of the door. there were always at least two guards made to follow her around and check up on her, being princess and all. i am going to rest. please do not disturb me, she stated to the guards, one of which replied with a yes, my princess. closing the door once more, evangeline sighed and stepped back. she was about to do something completely out of character for herself.

stepping carefully across the floor evangeline found herself in her large walk-in closet. the perks of being princess, eh? sifting through her clothing she searched for something inconspicuous to wear. from the racks the girl grabbed a dark gray cloak lined with white and light gray fur, a light gray tunic, dark, tight fitted pants, and a pair of boots. changing out of her usual royal attire and into those just listed, evangeline could feel her heart racing. she hoped for the love of god that the guards posted outside of her door didn't hear her moving around. after changing eva also undid her hair, brushing it out, and redid it, putting her dark locks into twin braids. to top it all off she grabbed a satchel to bring with her. would she be recognizable by anyone? the girl surely hoped not as she didn't want to get caught for what she was about to do. quietly tip toeing across her bedroom evangeline made her way over to the open window she had previously been sitting beside. climbing into the window eva stared down at the castle below her. guards were posted in many places, but the young woman had pinpointed blind spots in the rotations months ago. in her chest her heart raced, filling her with nervous energy. was she really about to do this? was she really about to sneak out of the kingdom?

crouching in the window the girl hesitated. maybe i shouldn't do this, she thought, ready to back out. but you've never seen the world outside of the ice empire, what's a little exploring the earth tribes? she fought back, biting her lip as she contemplated with herself. there's no time like now! and with that thought evangeline jumped out from the window, holding back a yelp as she began to free fall through the air. in an instant her wings spread and her form changed into that of a dragon. catching the air evangeline turned her body, avoiding the areas where she would be easily noticed by the guard on duty. trying to maintain level with the clouds, using them for camouflage with her white scaled body, the princess flew across the sky, internally screaming at herself for what she was attempting. you're insane! this is insane! why are you doing this oh my goodness! the thought as she flew further and further away from zimowy. while the nerves didn't cease completely they did die down as she began to reach the border of the shadow kingdom, the ally of her own kingdom. however, the shadow kingdom was not her target. the girl wanted to head further south and explore the earth kingdom. passing through the two kingdoms surprisingly came easy. no one questioned the girl very much.

as eva reached the border beween the shadow and earth kingdom her eyes grew wide as the flush of color the landscape gave off. so much green in the wildlife! how come she never knew about this? her eyes scoured over the area in wonderment. what was all of this stuff, so green and vibrant? flying lowering evangeline changed a foot above the ground, landing with an unexpected squish. mud flushed upward and splattered against her boots and pant legs. stepping back in surprise with a soft yelp she finds her foot stuck in the mud. taking some effort, and with a squelch, she manages to pull herself free, almost tumbling back from the force it takes to remove her foot from the mud. confused and amazed, evangeline looks around at the wet lands she has found herself in. was this what other parts of the world looked like? so bright with color! all of her life the girl only knew the tundra lands of the ice empire. everything around her was so new and intriguing. hiding her white wings underneath the cloak she wore, and bringing the hood up over her face, evangeline started marching toward the town she had spotted on her flight in.

( THEODORE )
( twenty-seven ) ( male ) ( sea dragon guard ) ( asexual aromantic ) ( location : here ) ( mentions : here ) ( tags : here )

kinda too lazy to write for him, so, um, yeah, tba i guess

( AMALTHEIA )
( seventeen ) ( female ) ( air dragon citizen ) ( homosexual ) ( location : vouno ) ( mentions : none ) ( tags : open )

for this air dragon citizen it was all work and no play for the day, and that's simply not how she likes to roll. early in the morning her mother gave her a list of errands to run with her brother while she and her father got started at work on the farm. while working on the family farm was alright, it wasn't what the teen wanted to with her life. in all actuality, she didn't even know what she wanted to do with her life, but it definitely wasn't living and working with her parents for the rest of her existence. the thought sent shivers down the girls spine as she flew into vouno in her dragon form, her older brother riding atop her back. her older brother, maxwell, couldn't fly as he's blind, so whenever they had to go somewhere the guy had to hitch a ride on her back. for that reason theia had to wear a saddle as a dragon, making her feel more like one of the working animals of the family farm rather than a proper dragon. reaching the capital city theia touched down on the outskirts of the floating island, her brother carefully sliding down off of her back. you got it? she asked, looking back at him as he carefully touched down onto the ground. i've got it, i always do, he grumpily muttered in his usual fashion. rolling her eyes at her sibling theia shifted, returning to her humanoid form. rolling her shoulders the girl sighed, i feel like you keep getting heavier and heavier, she joked, gently bumping her brothers arm. he didn't seem amused. okay then, she trailed off, starting forward. in usual fashion her brother grabbed onto her shoulder, following by her side as they made their way into the capitol of the kingdom. somewhere along the way theia had grabbed a basket to put goods in. the basket was large and round but didn't dip too deeply.

in almost no time the pair of siblings found their way to the open aired market place. i don't understand why i music come along, it's not as if i can help you spy the items we need, maxwell sighed from her side. shuffling through the crowds theia shot back a reply. because it's good for you to get out of the house! all you do is mope around. a little human interaction is good for you, plus, you're my big brother and i want you to come along with me! she declared. if she had a staff she would hit it against the ground to help make her point, but alas, all she had was a basket. now, come over here. mom wanted us to get some fabric so she and dad could sew some new clothes for us. guiding her brother over to a stall amaltheia pulled out the list her mother gave her, looking at the specific fabrics, colors, and lengths she wanted. giving the shop keeper the information she watched as they gathered the supplies. once more theia pulled out something from her greek styled tunic, a pouch of money. as she pulled out this pouch theia was suddenly rammed into, the pouch being taken from her fingers. hey! she cried out in surprise, seeing the culprit pushing his way through the crowd. maxie stay here! she yelled back as she herself started to run through the crowded marketplace after the theif. somebody stop him! please! she cried out to bystanders as she ran by, but no one made a move to help. some seemed confused, others didn't even notice, while some outright ignored her. the culprit was fast, but having worked on a farm all her life amaltheia had stamina to her and was able to keep up just several feet behind him. the thief ran all the way to the edge of the floating island
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:08 pm

Malpercio :: Male :: Fire/Ice Hybrid :: ~Evangaline
It didn't take long for him to find himself among other dragons. Lutum had been close by so it had made as good a destination as any. With a cloak covering his wings and long enough to mostly conceal his tail, and a hood that covered all but a lock of pale blue hair, he looked just a bit conspicuous walking around but at least he wouldn't be stared at with either obvious mistrust or distain, depending oh whether people focused on his looks or the fact that he was part fire dragon. As long as no one scrutinized him he could almost wander unhindered, and he wasn't here to cause trouble, only to look around and enjoy some rare free time. Towns were always bustling in someway or another and it was almost a bit overwhelming at times, but in a good way that made him want to investigate every single scent and sound that reached him. It was almost... fun, but eventually he retreated to the outskirts of Lutum for a bit as a refuge from the crowd.
With thinner crowds, he wasn't paying attention as much as he should have been, thinking back to a stall near the market with simple but quite nice jewelry that he had passed, a twisted silver and gold bracelet that matched what was on his horn that had caught his eye. So of course, distracted as he was, he almost slammed his shoulder directly into some poor girl who was just minding her own business. "Ah!" The sound was less a loud exclamation and more a soft exhaling of air, as he just barely dodged to the side to avoid ramming into her, "apologies, that was... my fault, I wasn't paying attention." His voice was soft, head lowered slightly in apology.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TruAlphaFox » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:44 pm

Username (Your name): TruAlphaFox
Name (Character name): Tane
Sexuality (Bi, Straight, etc): Straight
Pronouns (He/Him, She/Her, etc): He/him
Breed: Sea
Height (Humanoid): 6'4"
Height (Dragon): 10'3"

Personality: He is often over confident and somewhat narcissistic. He takes pride in being born a Sea dragon but tends to be insecure about taking over the family business. He despises hybrids.
Backstory: Tane comes from a wealthy family of Sea dragons. As the first born, he has been raised to take over his father's jewelry business called Shella. Tane was always expected to be the perfect son by his father, Huali, but struggles to cope with the pressure. To escape the pressure of his father's expectations, he began to terrorize Auragami ever since he met her in Lutum.
Family Members: Huali (father), Moana (mother), Leinani (younger sister)
Love interest (If none leave Blank): TBD

Dragon Appearance: Tane is mostly seafoam blue and green. He has a faded blue-green underbelly with two spike patterns on his stomach. His horns and fins are slightly longer than usual. He has coral pink splatters on the edges of his fins.
Humanoid Appearance: He has short, deep blue-green hair that is neatly brushed. He wears a coral pink-gray business suit while in formal situations. He wears a white shirt and jeans with his business jacket over top. His eyes are a sharp gold.
Accessories: He wears silver snake chains along his tail and horns. the chains are lined with sapphires and emeralds. He has a matching earing on his left ear.
Preferred weapon: TBD

Ref Sheet (If one was made): TBD
Tis I, TruAlphaFox!
I am the writer for a Webcomic called Dimensions.
My close friend Artgirl35 draws the art for the comic.
I spend most of my time with my puppy Mocha.
TruAlphaFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:54 pm

Okay so a fair amount of you said you wanted a discussion thread for this. and yes I agree with you all on that, I'll put more information about the Roleplay over there as well. I'm also going to move the character list over there as well. So stay tuned for that, I'll make another update once that's finished.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Okay everyone, I have a job for you. I would like everyone to copy and paste their character sheets to the Discussion thread
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me