➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby dinolover519 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:30 am

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
male ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: Neigh ⊛ city’s edge
Kyle’s muscles stiffened as the girl recounted her reasons for venturing into the woods. He recalled a time when he had wandered off from his father and had nearly been mistaken as a bonded by another hunter. Luckily, the hunter’s friend recognized him as ‘Beauregard’s boy’ and returned him to his father. He shook away memory and started padding down the street, keeping his pace slow enough for her to catch up.

“Alright. I’ll take you to the woods. I’ll also keep an eye out for a boy with a dog running around afterwards. I’ll also warn any hunters I find to use nonlethal force until he’s found,” he conceded, popping in another pack of gum nervously. It sickened him to think of a lethal hunter stumbling across and innocent boy, especially knowing that the said hunter would likely get off scotch free.

⊛ 𝕎𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 ⊛
female ⊛ bonded(Kamadan:Diana) ⊛ true neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: open ⊛ compound(library)
The blonde opened the library doors with a flourish and stalked between columns of books, her bonded partner slinking by her side. What are we looking for this time? Diana questioned as she sniffed a row of novels. Something that won’t put me to sleep like the book I read last night.

Diana snorted and her mane of snakes hissed. Are you sure it wasn’t the fact that you stayed up till 3 AM for three nights in a row that put you to sleep? Wysteria rolled her eyes and scanned through the various titles before her. “Maybe we’ll find more information on your species in one of these books,” she whispered aloud, causing Diana to rub against her leg comfortingly. I already know what I am: your partner. Wysteria laughed and rubbed the kamadan’s head. I guess so...

⊛ єνєℓуи яσѕтєя ⊛
female ⊛ bonded(Thylacine:Miku) ⊛ chaotic good
heterosexual ⊛ tags: brooke ⊛ compound(dining hall)

Evelyn’s eyes lit up immediately at the other’s words. “Oh! Yes! Very few recognize her! This is Miku, and I’m Evelyn. It’s nice to meet the two of you.” She grinned and rubbed the thylacine behind her ears.

“My uncle said she was probably a genetic recreation of a Tasmanian tiger made for some pompous city folk. Even she isn’t sure, since she was a pup when we bonded,” the girl eagerly explained between bites of cereal. The brunette looked over at the other teen’s bonded partner and smiled. “Though, I’ve always been a bit jealous of smaller companions. It must be easier to go in public,” she joked. “Then again, I’m sure a flying companion is a lot to handle.”

Meanwhile, her partner looked up from her meal and made a strange sound halfway between a growl and purr. I’m Miku! It’s a pleasure to be acquainted with you! The Tasmanian tiger’s tail thumped back and forth with excitement for a moment, then she glanced at her meal with a sudden realization. Ah! That’s right. Don’t worry. I would never eat another bonded creature. I’m pretty sure they’d kick us out for something like that...

//fixed typos whoops
Last edited by dinolover519 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:04 pm

. ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 16 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

Nyx gave a small nod, and a smile. This was almost 100% going to happen each time they saw eachother, no doubt. Nova twitched an ear, "Better than yours and the humans sense." she replied, taking the lead of the small group she stayed about a metre ahead of them. Her ears perked and she slipped back into her more alert hunting state. Her tail lowered, kinking up at the tip, occasionally twitching from side to side. "Having your eyes and my nose and ears it'll be a lot easier to distinguish hunters and bonded, correct. But lets not get killed." she mumbled the last half more to herself, ears twitched back to pick up the sounds of the humans following.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: Haevyn , Zel)
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie nodded slowly, brushing her fingers gently through Malics fur. "Well, its nice to meet you in person; I watched you all enter the safehouse not that long ago." she nodded to them, Malic curled his tail up, raising it to show his dominance. Was this pesky dog challenging him? Giving a low snarled the wolf raised his head, hackles tensed. Malic enough, stop it.

He stared for a while longer, glaring directly at the dog, he did not move any farther, eyes trailing to the fox and then to the two humans. [b]"I'm sorry for Malic- Please give him a moment to calm, he will.. eventually." She glanced to the dog nervously, then down to Malic, this is a safehouse, not slaughterhouse, lower your muzzle and back down.' she warned.

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
    ── C y p r u s
    ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: kyle)
    . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

she nodded her thanks, giving a meek smile. "Thank you, its very appreciated." she smiled, inwardly cringing anyways. At least she'd somewhat helped any nearby bonded- maybe. Cyprus behind her darted from his place under the original car to the one not too far infront of it. Still behind, hopefully not noticeable. Once more he scrambled up off the floor and onto the pipes below, nervous.

Neigh glanced over her shoulder, peering down the street, her eyes trailed the area before she darted after Kyle to walk with his pace. "Im Neigh, by the way. Beauregard, wasn't it? Peculiar name, I can swear I've heard it before- you from a line of hunters?" she asked, glancing to him, head tilted.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:55 pm

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
cismale ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: Neigh ⊛ city’s edge
The boy’s boots thumped against the pavement rhythmically as they walked. At first, he noticed the girl nervously glancing in the distance at a shadow slinking between cars. Normally, he would have been on edge, but he decided it was probably just a stray cat making her jumpy. After all, why would a bonded girl wander the streets or even talk to a hunter?

He popped his gum in and out for a moment in thought before replying to the girl’s commentary. “Nice to meet you, Neigh. Ah, my father was a hunter as well- a good one at that. I’ll be lucky if I could track down and turn a fourth as many bonded as he has,” he mused, thinking of his father’s talent. “Still, it’s surprising you recognize it. Outside of the hunting community, my name doesn’t gain much notice. Are you perhaps considering a career in hunting? I could get you in contact with some hunters looking for apprentices if you are.”

//fixed typo
Last edited by dinolover519 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:17 pm

☆ PENNY OLSON
───────────────────────────────────────────────
16femalebonded - kodabisexuallocation: foresttags; tyler + pip
indentPenny snuck a bashful glance towards Koda at the boy's—Tyler's—comment on her bonded. Hands picked at the sleeves of her oversized mud-stained jacket, dark eyes flitting up towards his face. "I know Koda's a predatory animal, but he's a big softie, I promise. He's really only dangerous to hunters." Penny fought the fleeting urge to reach up and touch the recently faded cut over her eyebrow, leaving a small line of pink between the hair there. Koda's ears twitched. "We, umm, we're here looking for the safehouse. I'm guessing you and Pip are here for that too?"

While Penny talked, the kodiak bear looked up at the ferret perched on the boy's shoulders. He sensed she was still a bit nervous around him, which made his heart sink a little. The bear nodded at Pip's question, tilting his head as he spoke. "Are you looking for it too? Maybe we can search together." What was that phrase Penny used to say? "There's safety in numbers."
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:17 pm

𝐿𝒾𝒶𝓂 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔

18 | Male | Bonded- Benji | Bisexual | Location: City Outskirts | Tags: Kyle, Neigh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam had his hands in the pocket of his hoodie, his hood on and head tilted downwards cast a shadow across his face. His quick footsteps matched the beat of his racing heart.
Though he knew that his companion, Benji, was nearby and safe, the lack of the tiger's presence made the streets seem eerie. The only reason Liam had even came near the city was because if the rumours he heard of a safe place for Bonded people. Sure, the sources of these rumours were never trustworthy but it was the only chance the starving boy had left. Liam froze when he noticed that his own footsteps weren't the only one he was hearing. He looked up slightly, his eyes landed on a pair of people; a boy and a young girl.
As much a he wanted to, the white-haired boy couldn't move. His heart rate spiked as his thoughts began to race, 'Is that a hunter? Are they here for me?'. That's when he realized just how young the girl looked. There was no way a hunter was that young, unless she was an apprentice? But her shifty and nervous demeanour said other wise. That's when another thought entered Liam's mind; what if she was a Bonded that had been caught and was about to be arrested?
Before he knew it, Liam was actually walking towards them. He wasn't quite sure what he was going to do or say, but that didn't stop him.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
████████████
████████████

████████████████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⊙  aries  ☽   aries  ↑  leo
───────────────────
hey pal! call me rex, or jen!
any pronouns ◈ mst
───────────────────
9w1 | infp-t
time: ◆◆◇◇◇
muse: ◆◆◆◆
──────────────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 ;;;;𝘐 ';;;;𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚;;;;;; 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌
██████████████████

interest include (but are not limited to)l;;
genshin impact, llpokémon, llbnha,ll jjba,
demonl slayer, llthe llllegendlll of llllzelda,
sonic, llllldigimon, lllllmedievalllllll times
(specificaly arthurian legends), and lmore!

█████████████████████████████████████
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:52 pm

~Haevyn~Kai~Tags: Eddie and Malic~ Location: safehouse entrance
Kai slowly sat down next to Haevyn but still kept his rounded ears alert and body ready. "Calm yourself" Haevyn said simply to her companion. The African Wild Dog huffed but didn't let his guard down. "I understand, Kai can be very protective and territorial." she said scratching Kai's sweet spot. The canine immediately melted into a puddle earning a chuckle from Haevyn.

•Alexavier•Zelia•Tags: Eddie and Malic•Location: Safehouse entrance
"Is girl talk almost over? We should probably see if anyone in that forest needs help." Alexavier said with boredom. Zelia looked at the boy "Let Haevyn have some girl time, that rarely happens." Zel said softly. "I'm not wrong though." Alexavier grumbled back running a hand through his dark curly locks. The fox gave him a side eye before making her way up the boys leg and wrapping herself on his shoulders then stealing a glance at the wolf. Alexavier grunted from the weight of the fox.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:22 am

𝘞𝘌'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘠 𝘛𝘖𝘖 𝘍𝘈𝘚𝘛 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘞𝘈𝘠 𝘛𝘖𝘖 𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘎
    SKYE DRAKE
    𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘞𝘌 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘜𝘗𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘐𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘓𝘍 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘍𝘈𝘙
    ───────────────────────── ────────────────────────────
    [ role. bonded ] [ animal. kore - manticore ] [ tagged. collin anderson | mentioned: open ] [ location. the forest ]

─────Kore hunkered in on herself as the man's eyes wandered upwards towards the trees, threatening to uncover her. She sunk her claws into her branch, lowering her head behind the leaves. Her ears were perked and alert as he gave his reasons for being out here. Skye was nodding along, seemingly a bit more relaxed, but they both knew that she just wanted to leave. "Yeah... I can imagine keeping things going gets pretty rough. It's why I never stay in one place for long." Skye said, only partly lying. Before she found the safehouse, she migrated from city to city, just staying long enough to get into trouble. Even now, she wasn't entirely certain she was going to stay where she was.

─────Skye shrugged when he asked about her drawing, and she pulled the sketchpad from her rucksack, the half-finished blue jay contrasting against the blank white paper. "Yeah, I guess, kind of. It's been a hobby of mine for as long as I can remember. I love art."

(ooc; sorry for the late reply ;-;)
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:25 pm

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
cismale ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: Neigh, Liam ⊛ city’s edge
Kyle’s heart rate accelerated as he heard the sound of another approaching him. Trying not to change his pace as not to frighten the young girl or alert his follower, the teen glanced from the corner of his eye at the individual. To his dismay, a hood shadowed the facial features of the potential threat, keeping him from recognizing the person closing in on them. Beneath his breath, he whispered to Neigh, “Be careful. There’s a suspicious individual following us. They may be a bonded. I will try to engage them. Hopefully I’m just being jumpy and it’s an unfortunate coincidence.”

Without missing a beat, he twirled around with ease and faced the stranger. Keeping one hand on his tranquilizer holster, he asked carefully, trying to hide the stutter in his voice, “S-Sorry, I don’t mean to be blunt, but can I help you ?”
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Bonded ✮ Charlie 6 ⌖ Dani 1

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:10 pm

════ ════
Charles Andrew Windridge
Charlie
Pansexual
Male

Ayo
Mouse Lemur (f)
Powers

The forest
@Nyx
x
════ ════

x
      x 6151D2 Ayo's Colour
      x 1c4172 Charlie's Colour
      x

xxxxx"Smelling better than a human is easy." Ayo added, not really seeing it as insulting so much as a raw fact. At the first point where Nova passed near Charlie, she jumped onto his back, and up to his shoulder. And, when he passed near to a tree, she jumped from there up to a lower branch, and started working her way upwards, staying close alongside, but moving high enough to see far around. With her small size, she'd be hard to spot, even if she weren't a similar colour to the branches and well-used to hiding, thanks to her status as part of a bonded pair.
      xxxxx"Do you reckon they'll have people out to look for newcomers? If it's well-hidden, and there's lots of hunters, I'd hope they'd have some sort of measure to help?" Charlie paused for just a moment, and then handed across his phone to Nyx again, allowing him to answer in a way that Charlie would understand in return.
SupercalligragilisticexpialadociousEvenThoughTheSoundOfItIsSomethingQuiteAtrociousIfYouSayItLoudEnoughYou'llAlwaysSoundPrecociousSupercalligragilisticexpialadocious

════ ════
Dr. Danielle Adams
Dani
Heterosexual
Female
Hunter
x
Within the city
@Open

x
════ ════

x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxx

OoC: Dani's last post is in the 1st page! It's long and I don't want to spam and clutter things up by reposting something that long when someone's yet to respond. I'm going to run on the assumption that if no one wants to interact with her in like... 3 pages ish in? that I should have her change up what she's doing, and with a bit of extra time in that gap, that makes sense for her to have time to do that, y'know?
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler | 4] [brooke | 3] [collin | 4]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:59 am

── TYLER SKYE ─────────────────────────────
x sixteen male bisexual bonded; ferret, pip location; woods tags; penny + koda
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

despite penny's assertion that koda was safe to be around tyler was still unsure of the bear. it would most likely take him some time to warm up to him, though he did notice that pip was more relaxed than he was, so perhaps she sensed that koda was friendlier than most bears. yeah, we're looking for a safe house as well, though so far all we've come across is wilderness, he said with a meek sweep of his hand to the surrounding wooded area. it was nice to know that he and pip weren't the only ones in search of this elusive compound, and if others have heard of its existence than maybe it really is somewhere around. from around his shoulders pip spoke up to koda. yes! she excitedly squeaked. that's a good idea, actually, she mused, relating the suggestion to tyler. koda thinks we should search for the safehouse together, i think it's a good idea. it did sound like a good idea. but not only that, and in spite of being nervous around the bear, koda could provide more safety than a little ferret, and possibly the duo could provide some more companionship to tyler and pip and vice vera. pip is telling me that the four of us should work together to find the safe house. so, um, what do you say? do you want to team up? he questioningly asked penny.

── BROOKE SIERRA SMITH ───────────────────────
x nineteen female pansexual bonded; lilac breasted roller, hyacinthus location; dining hall tags; evelyn + miku
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

listening as the girl, evelyn, talked about her bonded companion, brooke couldn't help but watch the creature. for as long as she could remember brooke had been extremely interested in learning about many subjects, but mainly those that pertained to flora a fauna. she had read up on all sorts of plant and animal species that have existed since the first microorganisms. mainly, though, she enjoyed reading up on flower genus, but occasionally she would delve into information about animal species, which included those that had gone extinct many years ago. to see an animal across the way from her that was thought to be long gone simply wowed her. she wanted to learn everything she could about this walking fossil, though she knew better than to intrude upon other persons bonded for her own sake. finishing off her breakfast brooke set the plate aside, smiling and nodding as evelyn talked. well, i'm sure it's a good thing you two met and bonded. those rich higher-ups love getting their hands on exotic animals they don't know anything about and can't care for, brooke said disgustedly.

as evelyn noted the convenience of smaller animals brooke nodded. it was a lot easier to hide him from hunters as he could both be up high and out of sight due to his size. but he loves getting himself into trouble now and again, especially in places where i can't reach him, she explained, gently rubbing hyacinthus' head. but he's my best friend. i wouldn't know what i'd do without him. the little bird looked up to brooke, hopping upon her finger which she then lifted, restoring her elbow on the table and holding her hand out. and you mine, he told her in return. returning his attention back to miku he gave a small bob of his head as she explained she wouldn't eat him. that eased his worries, causing him to relax at last around the tasmanian tiger. yes, i assume it would be less than desirable if a bonded animal ate another, he mused. if i may ask, what exactly is a tasmanian tiger? i believe that's what brooke called you, however i've never heard of such an animal before. he inquired of the fellow bonded.

── COLLIN ANDERSON ─────────────────────────
x twenty male bicurious hunter location; woods tags; skye + kore
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the statement the female made about never staying in one place for too long was curious to collin. he wondered if she was a sort of traveler. did she not have any family to live with, or did she simply like to hop from place to place? he knew it was a habit that bonded have as to not get caught, though he also knew regular people tended to move around as well. however, the statement caused him to be more on guard as it did make him suspect something was going on. he had to remember he wasn't out to make friends but rather keep his community safe and stop any bonded he came across. with that in mind collin got himself back into the mindset of being focused on his task at hand. it's a lovely drawing, he commented, as she showed him the sketch. he wondered if he had scared off the blue jay with his intrusion on the female, causing him to feel a little guilty, though it also explained what she had been looking at in the tree before. shaking the feeling collin took a few steps forward and held out his hand. excuse me, but i've seem to of forgotten my manner. i'm collin anderson, and you are? he finally introduced, realizing he had forgotten to earlier as he had been too busy trying to explain himself.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me