Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind, Kkinya Wrigs, August Widow Dementur | Palace Ballroom

Dante looked towards the girl who had entered his conversation with Faelen and tilted his head lightly, studying her. He didn’t recognize her. “You are not interrupting” He stated in a polite tone with a small smile. “You do not have to apologize. It is a party after all” He glanced briefly to Faelen. His gaze briefly flicked in the direction of August, wondering briefly what or who he was staring at. He then looked away. Perhaps he was just willing for time to go by quicker. Dante knew he would be doing the same thing if he hadn’t found someone to talk to although he wouldn’t mind talking more with the servant. His attention returned to Faelen. “I suppose it does” He chuckled softly. The prince was curious as to why the other seemed so surprised but soon figured it out. He smiled softly, “It’s quite alright. It is sometimes difficult to tell ones rank at these events” He tilted his head lightly when he offered to start over and almost let him know that it wouldn’t be necessary but it was too late as he had already bowed. “The pleasure is mine as well” He smiled then returned his gaze to the newcomer.

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan | Knosihs Firelands Palace

”As I’ve mentioned before, it’s fine” stated the prince. “Smile as much as you want. I do not mind. Father and mother might but I do not. But if it is what your mother said then maybe it is something you should follow” He glanced towards his parents, humming softly in thought. At the question about eating, he glanced to Jessie. “I’ve eaten some. Here and there. I will be fine if I do not eat for a little longer” Answered the prince. “But if you are hungry, feel free to get something. After all, who knows how long we will be here”

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur | Knosihs Firelands Palace

”You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:32 pm

Daniel Peters | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Drumfolk Valley | Human Form | Tags: xxx | his ranch

The dark haired male hummed as he finished his meal, downing a glass of water then going back out to do some work. His dog, Cupid, accompanied him as always. She was a female, her actual name was Freya, but it didn’t seem to matter to her. He’d given her pup Eros to Joey as a present, though they’d broken up...There were no hard feelings there, of course. The other three pups had gone to acquaintances and a friend. Shaking his head, he smiled as he walked with the golden and white Border collie to the barn, to check on the cow, sheep and goats again.

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She nodded at the boy close to, or the same age as, her, brushing through her ginger locks again because she always did so at parties or social gatherings. She always felt self conscious of others looking at her, even in passing by to go to the food or drinks table at a party such as this...She shook her head at herself, blushing a bit when he told her to smile, then nodded at him once more. “Ah, um...okay, my prince.” she said, then nodded again. “O-Okay, I’ll go get some food.” she said, though shuddered at eyes on them...though it was only for a moment. Shaking her head, she moved to where the food was, getting beef and sausage and some fruit, then going back to Niko just in case.

Prince Joey Drew | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: xxx | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Joey hadn’t actually wanted to, because he wasn’t feeling so great, but here he was, walking towards the ballroom. He coughed a few times, shaking his head, and played with his clothes a bit, appearing to be fixing them or such. He sighed and brushed through his hair, feeling the warmth from his forehead through his own hand, and shaking his head again. He pushed through the doors of the grand ballroom, then stopped there and panted a bit. While he was paused there he glanced around, catching sight of the Tundra rulers, then their son and maid not too far from them.

Jonny Rann | 19 | Male | Asexual Panromantic | Naigori Wilds | Human Form | Tags: xxx | Naigori Wilds Palace

The boy hummed to himself as he stood watch, head tilting as he watched a lynx rush past after a rabbit. Snorting to himself, he turned back to the palace, reaching the door and standing in front of it. The royal family of Naigori could have taken him, but he’d declined their offer, wanting to stay and guard the castle while they were out. He brushed through his hair, eyes flicking about in alertness, then shook his head at himself. Lighten up, Jonny... he thought to himself, snorting and letting a yawn slip since no one was watching.

Circe Gwendolyn Nari | 25 | Female | Lesbian | Scorched Barrens | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Scorched Barrens desert

The dusty reddish she dragon had gone down to the river to drink, and now stretched her wings a moment. With a whip of her tail her wings folded to her sides, and she turned to start walking. She knew her family needed more food, and perhaps the royal family here would like to have some extra stock, though there were better hunters then her stationed around. She’d bet anything they’d already got out, caught prey, and brought it back...Shaking herself, she continued on towards the desert, hoping to find some hares or even a camel or two. She smirked at the thought of taking a camel down, considering she was quite a bit bigger than one.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PettyInPink » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:39 pm

Xenia|20|Pansexual|Cardrath Peaks|Human Form|Tags: open|Knosihs Firelands Palace

Xenia sat in a carriage, growing more and more grumpy by the passing moment from the bumpy ride to the banquet. Having been slouched over against the wall of the vehicle, she shot up when the carriage stopped and she stepped out when her servant opened the door for her. She looked beautiful, her long, pink hair up in a bun with two strands coming down on either side of her face, and wore a white ballgown with a gold encrusted sweetheart bodice and that raised in the front to reveal up to her knees, and also showed her golden heels with a tall heel, that would probably make her the tallest in the room, after all she did appreciate being the center of attention, She also wore a white lace around her eyes to block out light and had a white parasol with a white lace hanging off the trim. She walked towards the doors with long, feminine strides and entered the palace, glancing around at the room and began mingling with a few of the party-goers
PettyInPink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:09 pm

August Widow Dementur - 22 years old - Male - Pansexual - Knosihs Firelands - Human Form - Tags; Xenia - Ballroom

His eyes drifted to a sight for sore eyes. It’s been a minute since he saw anyone walk in with a umbrella, not meant for rain, he reminded himself. But she seemed to hold an importance. Part of him wanted to stay put, but knowing that most of the servants had stopped serving drinks for the next hour or so before they pick it back up again. It saved the kingdom money in a certain way. But he glanced around before pushing off the wall and slipping into the kitchen. He grabbed a recently cleaned tray and put four thin, delicate glasses of champagne. He always wondered what it tasted like, but he’d rather keep his neck. Slipping out, he ignored the looks from the other servants as he moved through the crowds. He didn’t realized how far away this woman was until he came next to her, lowering a tray without a word. Just a simple smile, keeping his eyes down. If he stared, he was afraid he wouldn’t look away.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PettyInPink » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Xenia|20|Pansexual|Cardrath Peaks|Human Form|Tags: August|Knosihs Firelands Palace

She chatted with a woman in blue about meaningless topics before seeing a man approached her, and though the veil of lace hid her eyes, she appeared to be looking him up and down. She took one of the tall glasses and took a small sip, "Thank you, sir" she said with a slight smirk, she had already brushed off the other woman completely at this point and she got a bit closer to him. "What is your name?" she asked sweetly, or seemingly enough, with her hand on her hip with the folded, white parasol attached to her wrist
PettyInPink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:50 pm

August Widow Dementur - 22 years old - Male - Pansexual - Knosihs Firelands - Human Form - Tags; Xenia - Ballroom

She smells good, his mind drifted for a split second, standing straight up, the tray lifting away from her. His almost-glowing yellow eyes finally opened to her. "August Dementur, my lady," he spoke softly, although his clothes suddenly felt hotter. He is used to unique people from other lands, but the way her colors blended in, he tried his best to not stare. Answer her questions, then try to retreat, he told himself, trying to keep his blood from going into his cheeks.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:33 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind, Kkinya Wrigs, August Widow Dementur | Palace Ballroom

Dante looked towards the girl who had entered his conversation with Faelen and tilted his head lightly, studying her. He didn’t recognize her. “You are not interrupting” He stated in a polite tone with a small smile. “You do not have to apologize. It is a party after all” He glanced briefly to Faelen. His gaze briefly flicked in the direction of August, wondering briefly what or who he was staring at. He then looked away. Perhaps he was just willing for time to go by quicker. Dante knew he would be doing the same thing if he hadn’t found someone to talk to although he wouldn’t mind talking more with the servant. His attention returned to Faelen. “I suppose it does” He chuckled softly. The prince was curious as to why the other seemed so surprised but soon figured it out. He smiled softly, “It’s quite alright. It is sometimes difficult to tell ones rank at these events” He tilted his head lightly when he offered to start over and almost let him know that it wouldn’t be necessary but it was too late as he had already bowed. “The pleasure is mine as well” He smiled then returned his gaze to the newcomer.

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan, Joey Drew| Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko had already walked away from where he had been standing as he wanted to speak with his parents before they went off elsewhere. He spoke to his parents briefly then turned away from them. The prince felt somewhat bad for ditching Jessie. At least he felt that he had ditched her. Then again, she should be enjoying herself. Not trailing after him like some lost puppy. He didn’t enjoy being followed around anyway. Well he had once upon a time. Before his brothers passing he didn’t mind people sticking with him too much. Then again, Felix was always hard to shake. “There you go again...” murmured Niko to himself, “Thinking about him at a party...” He sighed softly. The prince had felt eyes on him earlier and glanced to try and find the source. He hummed, spotting a rather sickly fellow before moving to greet him. “Good evening” He stated.

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur | Knosihs Firelands Palace

”You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:23 pm

Daniel Peters | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Drumfolk Valley | Human Form | Tags: xxx | his ranch

The dark haired male hummed as he finished his meal, downing a glass of water then going back out to do some work. His dog, Cupid, accompanied him as always. She was a female, her actual name was Freya, but it didn’t seem to matter to her. He’d given her pup Eros to Joey as a present, though they’d broken up...There were no hard feelings there, of course. The other three pups had gone to acquaintances and a friend. Shaking his head, he smiled as he walked with the golden and white Border collie to the barn, to check on the cow, sheep and goats again.

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko, open | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She sighed when she couldn’t find Niko...Worrying a moment, she did a half turn and saw him walking to some sickly looking boy their own age. Shaking her head, she huffed and ate standing up, instead of seeing if there were tables to sit at. Shaking her head, she stabbed a piece of strawberry and brought it to her mouth, eating then getting a blueberry to her mouth, eating that. She glanced about, taking note of the others around them.

Prince Joey Drew | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Niko | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Joey coughed again, shaking his head, but this time it didn’t stop right away...As such, this left his eyes waterig and throat hurting a bit. He sighed as he dried his eyes with his sleeve, secretly hoping no one was watching. That’s when another young man approached, and he also felt eyes on him. He glanced up to see the redhead from a moment prior, the one he’d looked at a moment. He turned his gaze back to the front of himself, watching the Varenfell prince approach, tilting his head a bit. “G-” he stopped to cough again, shaking his head. “Good evening. Is there, um...Is there any water, or just punch?” he asked.

Jonny Rann | 19 | Male | Asexual Panromantic | Naigori Wilds | Human Form | Tags: xxx | Naigori Wilds Palace

The boy hummed to himself as he stood watch, head tilting as he watched a lynx rush past after a rabbit. Snorting to himself, he turned back to the palace, reaching the door and standing in front of it. The royal family of Naigori could have taken him, but he’d declined their offer, wanting to stay and guard the castle while they were out. He brushed through his hair, eyes flicking about in alertness, then shook his head at himself. Lighten up, Jonny... he thought to himself, snorting and letting a yawn slip since no one was watching.

Circe Gwendolyn Nari | 25 | Female | Lesbian | Scorched Barrens | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Scorched Barrens desert

The dusty reddish she dragon had gone down to the river to drink, and now stretched her wings a moment. With a whip of her tail her wings folded to her sides, and she turned to start walking. She knew her family needed more food, and perhaps the royal family here would like to have some extra stock, though there were better hunters then her stationed around. She’d bet anything they’d already got out, caught prey, and brought it back...Shaking herself, she continued on towards the desert, hoping to find some hares or even a camel or two. She smirked at the thought of taking a camel down, considering she was quite a bit bigger than one.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PettyInPink » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:03 pm

(sorry its so short h)
Xenia|20|Pansexual|Cardrath Peaks|Human Form|Tags: August|Knosihs Firelands Palace

"Such a handsome name, Its fitting." she said, then followed it with "Would you like to dance? I don't have to tell anyone i was consorting with a servant~" she seemed confidant but in reality, she felt like screaming inside, she was sheltered for most her life and hadn't had a lot of opportunity to get out and flirt other then with guards and such
PettyInPink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:33 am

When she asked to dance, he could’ve sworn he felt an arrow pierce his heart. Standing straight up, adjusting his balance from the invisible hit, he couldn’t help but to look at his prince, king, and queen. They all seemed preoccupied and the idea was burning on his chest. Then the weight of the metal tray reminded him what he was and who he looked like. Looking down at the girl, his pinks turned slowly pink. Such an unusual girl, asking him to dance, but... One dance couldn't hurt, right? There are plenty of servants against the walls and no one in the royal families know everyone who actually came to the party. Then he noticed her eyes from staring for too long. Something other than what she was expressing was tensing up in those eyes, so he simply nodded to her, lifting the tray a little higher. "I do need a moment to put this tray away, but then I'll be back at your side," he spoke this a bit quieter, glancing at the groups of people that surrounded the two of them.

{it's fine}
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me