Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Marksborrow Mage Academy - O+A

Postby Livgg17 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:24 pm

Lucien Harborn | Male | Pansexual | Student | Main Hall
Lucien helped himself to a plate of food, fruit and toast with honey. Most of his classmates we chatting to each other, but Lucien wasn't sure how to join in. Too many years with only a few other elves for company. Maybe talking to his roommate would be easier.
Livgg17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:23 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Dante, Elodie- In: Main hall
(Animal, Summoning, Mammal, White Arts, Dream)

She didn’t really hear the boy that spoke, but Brody seemed to because he barked at Dante then snorted. He was happy she’d thought of him when she’d gotten food. Jessika ruffled his ears, hushing him, continuing to eat and give him food. When he was done, she still had some of her food, so she continued to eat.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: Ruby, Jaclyn- In: Main hall
(Air, Ice, Silk, Music, Druidic)

He squeaked softly when a blonde girl spoke to him, only seeing her hair color when he actually looked up. He shrugged, saying “I-I don’t mind...” and nodded at her. When the other girl squealed, he glanced over at her. “Oh, um...She is. Her name is Sect.” he said, slipping his hand pulling the silvery and darker ferret out.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: xxx- In: Main Hall
(Animal, Restoration, Water, Storm, Aura)

They grabbed a plate of food, pausing to wait for Hiroki to get his food as well. They respected his changing gender feel, and used male pronouns as he felt male today. Once ready, they headed to the staff table with him. They settled on a seat, digger in.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- no- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: xxx- In: Main Hall
(Animal, Electricity, Shadow, Hair, Arctic)

He was going by male pronouns today, and was quite happy Haruna respected him and all he was, so much. They referred to him by male pronouns as he wished today, and he hugged them quick. He loaded up a plate of food, apologizing for making them wait, and walked to the table with them. Smiling, he sat and began to eat with the others.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | Elodie Farah, Jessika Lantis | Main Hall

Dante nodded gently then glanced around the hall. The tables of food now had less students lingering around them. He then returned his attention to Elodie when she asked a question. “I’m not sure. We won’t get our schedules until tomorrow morning” The schedules magically appeared in the students dorms on the first day of classes. Usually on a desk or pinned to a board of the students had one. He glanced over to where he heard the dog barking then got Harper back onto his shoulder just in case.

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jaclyn, Jodie Lanberry | Main Hall

”That’s pretty cool” commented Ruby with a smile. Her attention then returned to the boy she had asked. The blonde was startled by Jaclyn’s squeal as she wasn’t expecting it but she soon relaxed. “Thank you!” Ruby smiled then took a seat, setting her food down soon after. “She’s really pretty” commented Ruby when she saw the ferret. The name was rather pretty to her as well

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Haruna Sohma, Hiroki Sohma| Main Hall

”It is a pleasure to see you two again” greeted Penny once she saw the siblings. A soft smile, not normally present on the headmasters face save for a few occasions, was present on her face. “Was the break pleasant?”

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Haruna Sohma, Hiroki Sohma | Main Hall

Willows only greeting was a soft nod to their fellow staff members then they returned to their thoughts
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:58 pm

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~ Tags: Dante Mercer ~ Heading to the main hall

Elodie noticed that Dante had moved his gecko and she smiled sheepishly. "Ah, don't worry. Freeze is well trained and wouldn't hurt anyone if I didn't tell her to, which I haven't. What's your pets name?" She asked him while curiously looking at the lizard on his shoulder and she smiled.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:20 pm

She finished eating her food, glancing down to Brody. The pup yipped, wagging his tail, placing his paws on her legs once more. She leaned over him, scritching his sides then hugging him. Brody huffed out a breath, nudging her and licking her, tail wagging even faster now.

When the other girl squealed, he glanced over at her. “Oh, um...She is. Her name is Sect.” he said, slipping his hand pulling the silvery and darker ferret out. He nodded at Ruby, offering a small smile. “I think she’s supposed to be sterling silver, but she’s got this darker coloring on top. Maybe a genetic quirk?” he shrugged.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: Penelope, Willow- In: Main Hall

They nodded at Penelope, mid bite. Scolding them-self, Haruna quickly ate the bit of food, swallowing before speaking. “It was great. I got to see my sister-in-law and parents.” they said, a smile present at the mention of the family.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- no- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Penelope, Willow- In: Main Hall

He too nodded, not currently engaged with food or even bringing a utensil to his mouth. “As Haruna said, it was great. Thanks for asking. Seeing my wife and parents was really nice.” he said. He too smiled as he spoke of them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:34 am

[I will reply when I am feeling better. I am currently very shaken]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:07 pm

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | Elodie Farah, Jessika Lantis | Main Hall

"Sorry. I'm just a little cautious since one of my geckos was used for some guys experiment..." Murmured Dante. He didn't think Elodie or anyone else would do that again but he couldn't help but be afraid. He had three geckos in total but he only ever brought one to school. Harper stayed home along with his other gecko up until the death of the other two. One was used for an experiment and the other died of old age. "Her names Harper" The gecko was eyeing Elodie carefully. Dante glanced over when he heard a dog yip, seeing that the dog seemed rather happy. He then returned his attention to Elodie

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jaclyn, Jodie Lanberry | Main Hall

"Its a really pretty genetic quirk and just makes her look really unique" She smiled broadly then started to eat before pausing to ask a question. 'What's your name?" She had several more questions but she didn't want to overwhelm him

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Haruna Sohma, Hiroki Sohma| Main Hall

"That sounds rather pleasant" Penny didn't go to see her family too often as she was often dealing with issues within their world and trying to find the best way to drive back the darkness and to protect her students. "How are they if you do not mind me asking? Any troubles?"

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Haruna Sohma, Hiroki Sohma | Main Hall

Willow was listening but not contributing
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:40 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓁𝓎𝓃 "𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓎"
"ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴ,
ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ"
16∙female∙vampiric hybrid
tagged; ruby, jodie
mentions; sect

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jaclyn sat down beside ruby, leaning forward onto the table. ”could i pet her, perhaps? i understand if not, seeing as i’m protective of my own pet.” jaclyn grinned, still excited over the sight of sect. at this point, her eyes had fully gone purple. her tail was swishing at an almost lethal pace if someone tripped over it. ”oh! where are my manners, i’m jaclyn. feel free to call me rose! i mean, i also respond to batty but-oops, i’m rambling.”
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Brody glanced over to where Elodie and Dante were, smelling fox and reptile over there. He nudged Jessika so she sighed, standing up. She was done anyway, so she was fine with this. Moving slowly, she approched their table. “H-Hello.” she said to Dante and Elodie, having Brody on his leash now just in case.

When the other girl squealed, he glanced over at her. “Oh, um...She is. Her name is Sect.” he said, slipping his hand pulling the silvery and darker ferret out. He nodded at Ruby, offering a small smile. “I think she’s supposed to be sterling silver, but she’s got this darker coloring on top. Maybe a genetic quirk?” he shrugged.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: Penelope, Willow- In: Main Hall

They stayed quiet now, allowing their brother to do all the talking. He seemed happy enough doing so, anyhow. Who were they to stop him?

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- no- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Penelope, Willow- In: Main Hall

He gave a gentle but happy-looking smile to Penny, nodding at her. “It was really nice.” he said, humming quietly a moment. “Oh, they were great. Mom and Dad complain of being old, but that’s nothing new. They’re in their sixties, so...The baby isn’t due for awhile, but I hope it will be born when we have a holiday or break...” he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~ Tags: Dante Mercer ~ Heading to the main hall

Elodie smiled at the geko and she leaned over to let it sniff her finger, or she tried to stroke it at the very least. "Why did they experiment of your poor geko? How awful! See, Freeze is my fox that I found in the forest and she was severely skinny and her parents had been killed by hunters. I helped to get her and her siblings away" she explained.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me