-·=»‡«=·- 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥 -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹ᒪᵃcк๏𝓾т -·=»‡«=·- (O&A)

Postby TheForumFairy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:49 pm

Victoria-
~18~Lesbian~Senior~Regular~Mood: worried~Location: Biology room~Mentions: none~Tags: Hailee~

She quirks a brow as the girl beside her begins to speak to her. She blows a quick bubble with her gum before shrugging. "I'm sure we'll find out.. Beats having to do classwork." She answers casually and lets the thought of the strange figure fade from her thoughts. She doesn't want to appear worried to the other students. Well, she didn't really care what they thought anyway. She'd prefer not to show weakness. She was remaining cool only for her own sake, obviously. "Why? Yah scared?" She teases her fellow student with a quiet chuckle.
TheForumFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Julius Kade Kiretta- 16- male- homosexual- Regular- Feeling worried- Location: library- Tags: xxx

The boy was beyond freaked out when the lights went out, looking around wildly and wishing he hadn’t come today...He had a bit of a cough, anyway, so his mum could have definitely called him off for one day. He clutched a book in his hands, trying to busy himself, then sighed as he ruffed up his hair. Shaking his head, his eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, so he was soon able to see other students within the same room as he was. He was sort of glad there were others with him, but would still rather be at home...

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling bored- Location: outside cafe- Tags: xxx

She’s outside a cafe, bored, not the one in charge of those kids Simon apparently wants trapped; probably already has now trapped. Jax sure doesn’t look like a mean dog, but some kids fear or dislike kids, so if she’d been the one put to watch them, he’d do a great job of keeping em in line. She wasn’t, though, and thus was bored, wondering if she could slip there unnoticed and watch what went on, curious. As always, Jax stood close by her side, curly fur catching a breeze, floppy ears pricked at any little sound.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:52 am

Jasmine (Jaz) Sedolski|16|Female|Anomaly (Absolute Cancel / Fire Manipulation|Location: * |Tags: (Anyone that would like to interact)

Jasmine looks around her, eyes wide. Power cuts were common enough during storms, sure. Maybe even at random times for repairs or whatever, but they still unnerved her, especially when it seemed to be in part because of the lockdown. Are we under attack? Maybe it's just a drill. Would I be in trouble if I looked out behind a curtain? Such random thoughts flew through her brain as she already felt boredom knocking at her door. The urge to look out of a window grew but she was careful to resist it. The teacher seemed genuinely worried and she knew there would be no reason for that if there was a drill. What if the fire alarm goes off during this? Do we evacuate, or stay here? At that thought, she slapped a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. She had a feeling that wasn't a question that would've been covered in safety protocols.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹ᒪᵃcк๏𝓾т -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

Postby Not here » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:56 am

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—Freshman, 15 yrs old
«—Shifter & Shadows
«—Cafeteria
«—Nick
Jessica smirked slightly as she did her work. "I'm not surprised. I'm in two of your classes and more of a loner." she shrugged and not realizing it, her eyes were changing to a blue wolf eye. Her canines were also getting a bit larger. Her skin was starting to feel itchy and like it was crawling.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheForumFairy » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:22 pm

Oliver-
~34~Bisexual~Watche~Mood: Easy going~Location: Outside cafe~Mentions: none~Tags: Henrietta~
The man had just got done with an odd job for a "friend" of his. Ol had no high opinions of him but wouldn't turn down an opportunity to take advantage of the generous. He rounds the corner and gazes into the windows of an eatery. His eyes shift to the door to see their hours. He'd rather not do a break in at the moment. He turns his attention back to the advertisements they had to lure people in. He was hungry as much as he'd not like to spend his new money. Suddenly he comes to a realization and his gaze flicks over and rests on one of his fellow watchers. His lips turn into an off putting grin as he strolls up. The grin was not one of friendly nature. He hoped to cause some mischief for the officer. "Hey, Hen." He greeted casually while slipping his hand into his pocket and taking out a dog biscuit he'd snagged from Petco. He ruffled up the dogs ears with the same grin. "Who's a hungry boy?" He coos and takes a seat beside the woman, his arm lazily drooping off the back of the chair. "Spying on someone? If so you know I'm right here." His toothy grin appeared to get even wider at the teasing comment.

Cyrus-
~15~Gay~Sophomore~Regular~Mood: Curious/worried~Location: Class Jasmine's in.. I guess? ~Mentions: none~Tags:Jasmine~
He gazed nervously around the room before the teacher went to shut the blinds and turn off the lights. The class had quickly huddled in the designated hiding place. He held his breath as he did so. Only to have it forcefully huffed out as the crackling of the power going out startles him. Either it startled the girl beside him or he jumped a bit more than he realized. "Woah now, ladies." He absent-mindedly joked as an elbow brushes up against his rib cage. He couldn't really make out anyone's face but he had no doubts a few were scowling. He slouches down a bit out of embarrassment. "Sorry" He whispered to the girl beside him, who turned out to be Jasmine if he could see her.
TheForumFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:41 pm

Julius Kade Kiretta- 16- male- homosexual- Regular- Feeling worried- Location: library- Tags: xxx

The boy was beyond freaked out when the lights went out, looking around wildly and wishing he hadn’t come today...He had a bit of a cough, anyway, so his mum could have definitely called him off for one day. He clutched a book in his hands, trying to busy himself, then sighed as he ruffed up his hair. Shaking his head, his eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, so he was soon able to see other students within the same room as he was. He was sort of glad there were others with him, but would still rather be at home...

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling bored- Location: outside cafe- Tags: Oliver

She looks over as Oliver approaches, rolling her eyes and looking down at Jax. The dog focused on the treat, tail flicking side to side rapidly. He snatches at it none too gently, a bad habit of his, though whether he gets the treat or not is anyone’s guess. She rolls her eyes again, saying “Actually no, you dope. However, I’m bored, and if you’re hungry I can get you something to eat. At least that would be something to do...Simon didn’t tell me anything.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Jasmine (Jaz) Sedolski|16|Female|Anomaly (Absolute Cancel / Fire Manipulation|Location: Classroom |Tags: Cyrus

"Oh it's all good," she replied, grinning at the boy despite knowing he probably couldn't see her all that well. "My name's Jasmine, I usually sit by the window. Who're you?" She asked, eyes straining to try and get a glimpse of him. His voice sounded familiar, but she was always terrible with names and faces, never had the patience for it, so she doubted she'd be able to name him even if she could see. Already she could feel her attention beginning to wander to what may be going on outside of the room. Do our parents know what's going on? Damn, my parents'll be at work. "How long do you think we'll be stuck here?"
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:20 pm

[ — 𝐌 𝐀 𝐃 𝐃 𝐘 ]
16 | female | straight | anomaly | anxious | in the cafeteria | mentions jessica | tagged nick
paragraphas she hears a voice behind her she jumps, turning around quickly to notice nick there behind her, the same unknown girl nearby. his question first falls on deaf ears, with her head swirling she opens her mouth to ask him what he had said but then the words filter through her mind. with a shaky hand she reaches for the seat, trying her best to conceal her shakiness, making an attempt to pull herself up from under the table. "oh, um yeah i'm fine, thanks, she blurts out, "some sort of instinct i guess?" as she tries to focus in on nick the colours all come swirling back, mixing in her mind and driving her insane. she clutches her head with one hand as she tries to look around the room in an attempt to clear her mind. her next instinct is to try and close her eyes and blink but the colours keep swirling, pulsating, shut eyes that's all she can see, colour.

[ — 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐌 𝐀 𝐒 ]
17 | male | straight | anomaly | cautious | in history class | no tags
paragrapha groan is heard as the lights flicker and then go out during the class. one kid was in the middle of a presentation so thomas had no doubt that they had felt slightly relieved, but all the same it was an inconvenience. like clockwork the kids made their way to the corner of the room, avoiding the door's line of sight in lockdown fashion. there had been nothing heard and only the lights had gone off, but in the middle of a nice day it did seem a bit worrying. as he listened to the anxious chatter of the teens around him he checked his phone discreetly, trying to figure out if anything else had happened outside of school. there were a few confused tweets from some kids throughout the school but other than that there was no sign of anything strange happening.

[ — 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐗 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑 ]
18 | male | bisexual | regular | agitated | in the library | no tags
paragraphthe words, they seem to taunt him as he started at the pages trying to comprehend their meaning. it was the first attempt to study he had made in a while, and it was only because his sister had started pestering him about school again. the flickering lights caught his eye and as they went out he could help but let out a "damn it!" through the library before realising where he was. he noticed a few annoyed glances his way as well as the disapproving glare of the librarians. he looked around the library trying to make some sense of the situation and trying to figure out what he was supposed to do now.
Last edited by dea invidia. on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheForumFairy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:25 am

Lily-
~15~Straight~Freshman~Anomaly~Mood: Powerless~Location: Unnamed classroom ~Mentions: none~Tags: OPEN~
She felt so helpless in the moment. She was no jock like she'd seen around the school. She was a scrawny 15 year old. Younger than most others in the school. She huffs quietly to try and relieve the tension. She tried to gaze around for something she could use as a weapon. Mostly to calm her nerves as, again, she's no real fighter. She spots a ruler resting in the spot usually reserved for markers by the whiteboard. Sadly it was too far from where she stood and she would not risk being seen. She turns behind her and smiles unconvincingly as she reaches out and grabs an abandoned pencil. Which helped give her some sense of security.

Jethro-
~17~Bisexual~Junior~Regular~Mood: Scared~Location: Unnamed classroom~Mentions: none~Tags: OPEN~
He tears off a sizable chunk of the fingernail innocently resting on his thumb. He faintly hears some students giggling about something towards the other end of the hiding spot. Which annoyed him quite a bit. Were his peers really so irresponsible and careless to be telling jokes during a situation like this?! He rolled his eyes. "I guess so" He thinks to himself. Thinking, they should try it sometime. He gave a soft smirk at his sassy thought. Mentally scolding himself for being a hypocrite. Not the time for humor.

Victoria-
~18~Lesbian~Senior~Regular~Mood: A bit calmer~Location: Biology room~Mentions: none~Tags: Hailee~
Victoria continues staring though she doesn't get much of the reaction she was baiting for. She shrugs at the question. " 'Course not." She replies curtly. "I'm sure its nothing." She replies with little belief in it herself. Having a person to talk to helped her feel more chilled out. Perhaps it was nothing? Perhaps there is some robber on the loose 4 blocks away and this is just some weird precaution. Perhaps there's a weather warning and that's why the power went out? ..The power went out.. Yeah, something was certainly going on. She smacked her gum loudly and blew a large bubble to keep her thoughts at bay.
Nevermind. I felt like I already replied and turns out I did. xD

Oliver-
~34~Bisexual~Watcher~Mood: Easy going~Location: Outside cafe~Mentions: none~Tags: Henrietta~
He keeps his hand steady as the dog snatches up the treat greedily. When Henrietta began speaking she seemed less annoyed than he had hoped. He mentally shrugged it off but did manage to be caught by surprise by her offer. "Really? That'd be great." He said with surprise hinted in his tone of voice. He reached out his hand assuming she would just give him some money. He did decide he would use it in the cafe instead of stuffing it in his pocket and "forgetting" about it. He was a bit peckish and had been roped in by the ads. He decided it would probably help him to comment on her lack of knowledge. "Yeah Simon isn't one for handing out unnecessary details." He replied with a shrug. He felt like he'd been clued in on something or other that he'd likely be able to remember should he really feel like it.

Cyrus-
~15~Gay~Sophomore~Regular~Mood: Curious/worried~Location: Class Jasmine's in.. I guess? ~Mentions: none~Tags:Jasmine~
He hadn't expected his classmate to try and have a conversation with him. He hesitated and glanced at the faint light that managed to peek out from the curtains. He turned back to where he assumed she would be. "I'm Cyrus" He replied in an attempted whisper. He never really tried being quiet so it was louder than one would expect. Ah, so he was speaking to Jasmine. He could recall someone sitting by the window and believed he had heard her referred to by that name. A short pause formed as the two separately wondered about what was going on. He stayed quiet until she asked the question. He brushed his hand over his short afro. "Anyone's guess.." He replied before someone on his other side nudged in in the ribs on purpose. Likely to get him to stop talking.
Last edited by TheForumFairy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheForumFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:08 am

<𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇>
~18~Bisexual~Senior~shadow manipulation/telekinesis~Mood: actually pretty scared~Location: biology room~Mentions: none~ Tags: Victoria~

Hailee stiffens. "No, I'm not scared, per say." The teen's mind is racing with questions. "This is strange, though. There are no weather warnings and I haven't heard anything about convicts or the likes. I'm just a little unnerved I guess."

<ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ>
~16~Straight~Sophomore~shapeshifting~Mood: surprised~Location: cafeteria~Mentions: none~ Tags: Jessica, Maddy~

Nick looks at Maddy for a little longer. She didn't really look fine but... "Okay, if you say so..." He turns back to MJ. "Whoa, MJ, is it just me or did your eyes change colour?"

<Sƙყʅαɾ Jσɳҽʂ>
~17~Pansexual~Junior~Regular~Mood: antsy~Location: bathroom~Mentions: Dash~Tags: none~

They pull out their phone and quickly send a text to Dash. I ditched Evans and am currently crouching on a toilet seat. Something weird is going on, I think I'm going to investigate. Wanna come?

<【Simon Barnes】>
~24~Pansexual~Watcher leader~Mood: satisfied~Location: his work station~Mentions: none~Tags: Henrietta, Oliver~

As he walks down the street, he touches his hand to his earpiece once more. "Oli, Heni," He says to the Watchers hopefully on the other end. "Electricity is down. I need you two to take care of the teachers and the principal, unlock the doors, etc. Let me know when you've finished, please."
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!