We Still Exist (O&A; Need Hunters!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Still Exist (Open and Accepting)

Postby enchantingxrain » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:28 am

Evangeline Harper-|Female|-|Location: The Park|-|Tags: None|-|Mentioned: None|

”Hello?, I come in peace..unless you are a demon or Hunter...” she said, but the when she walked around the corner and it was Fylnn. She pulled her knife out of her back pocket. ”Really...Fylnn..” she put her knife away and her wings back out so she could fly away. “I didn’t want to have to see you today.”

Fylnn Laker-|Male|-|Location:The woods|-|Tags:None|-|Mentioned: None|
”Really Eva..” he mocked her voice while putting his knife back down...”I wanted a peaceful day...” he said while floating....”See ya.” he flown away to his apartment making sure no one saw him in the way back...
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:37 am

Everan Arvanitis | Male | 23 | Location: Cafe | Tags: Delia

"The only woman who can't tolerate me is you, Delia." He glanced around. "And I suggest you keep your voice down. You're drawing attention to the fact that you're an angel." He said with a low voice.

Michael Fae | Male | Location: Park | Tags: Lillian

Michael bowed back to the girl. "It's Michael." He said coldly, smirking at Lillian. "I don't want to see any tears when you lose." He responded. "I'll give you a ten second headstart." He laughed. "Better get going."

Elisium Gray | Female | Location: Hunter Base | Tags: Open

She shook her head, leaning on her desk with her head down. These plans were all wrong. There was no way to take the demons and angels down with these thoughtless plans! There had to be a better way. She turned and launched a blade at the wall, lodging it next to the door.

Dawn Emerson | Female | Location: Bookstore | Tags: Eden

"I've always loved Poe." She murmured softly. "I'll get some poetry. But I'd also like to get a book." A blush spread across her cheeks. "I'm a sucker for romance novels. You wouldn't...happen to have any of those to recommend would you?" She avoided meeting his eyes, and instead looked at all the spines of the books. New or old, she'd always loved the smell of books.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:57 am

Lillian Reed~Female~19~Human:Wants to be Hunter~Lag Tag Place~Michael

Lillian rolled her eyes at the tears comment. After her father's death, her tears were long dried up. Pausing for a second, she glared at him about the head start. If he wanted to underestimate her, then she would take it. She about ran out ready to get in her spot, before reminding herself to walk. She headed towards the ramp wanting the high point. Luckily most people didn't think to use the mirrors. She timed the seconds in her head to be ready to start walking backward after the head start was done.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:01 am

Delia Dabria | Female | 25| Location: The Cafe | Tags: Everan

"It's not that I can't tolerate you Everan, you are what you are." Delia corrected the man with a shrug, she didn't have hard feelings against the man but didn't consider him the best of company either. "I wouldn't have to keep my voice down if you didn't approach me. I was perfectly content to have a coffee, sit a while, then leave without issue." She pointed out with a roll of her eyes. "You had a lot of potential, and you threw it away for nothing. Disappointment is the word I'd use, not intolerable." The woman sighed, hating that he had tossed his talent for absolutely nothing.

Dante Blakesley| Male | 25| Location: The Lake | Tags: Lunara

"I suppose you have a point. Just let me know if and when you'd like to start writing and I'll start gathering information. I'll see if I can do some artwork for it as well." The man hummed, having a talent for drawing horror. "So, were you going to read for the rest of the day or were you interested in checking out the fair in town?" Dante asked, having satisfied his urge of photographing wildlife for today.
────── grasp the ──

art permission || art source

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:21 am

(♛) - Lunara Archeron
( Demon Queen / Journalist) (20 years old ) ( The Lake ) (Tags: Open ) ( Mentions: None )

Lunara hummed nochalantly,"A fair doesnt sound that bad. I would like to start maybe, hmm,
I think tonight sounds great; I wanna give myself a few hours for a plot to form.
" The ravenette preyed desperately that the fair wouldn't give her writers block. Many readers were becoming impatient for her next book.
Last edited by Lunara Archeron on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:34 am

( ) - JASPER BECK
( Hunter/Forensic Scientist ) ( 27 years old ) ( Beck Apartment ) ( Tags: Ivy ) ( Mentions: )

Jasper’s eyes opened without hesitation and he sat up, seeing Ivy had crawled out of her room and he blinked before looking at the clock that hung on the wall. It had only been about twenty minutes since he came home, figures, he could never get enough rest no matter how hard he tried. Jasper stood up and turned to his mother and Ivy, “Hey Ivy.” He said with a yawn and ran a hand through his hair. Jasper walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, filling it with water and chugging it within seconds.

( ) - EDEN PARIS
( Antique Bookshop Clerk ) ( 21 Years old ) ( Hawthorne Bookshop ) ( Tags: Dawn ) ( Mentions: None )

Eden’s face grew even more read, he was always too easily embarrassed. “O-Oh, well we uh...We have a lot of them. All medieval romances and everything...” He trailed off, suddenly he held out his hand without warning, “I’m Eden Paris by the way.” He said with a burst of fake confidence.

( ) - RYLIE JACKSON
( Angel Advisor ) ( 23 Years old ) ( Cafe ) ( Tags: ) ( Mentions: None )

Rylie has been down on Earth for who knows how long today, she had been busy getting information and collecting work for her superiors. Rylie at the moment had decided to look like a normal human and she entered the cafe. Rylie walked up to the counter, seeing as though there was no line. The blonde adjusted her glasses and reached into her pocket, checking for money that she had somehow collected. Feeling the paper she had a sigh of relief and held her laptop close to her chest. Adjusting her black pencil skirt she stepped into place and waited for someone to take her order.
Last edited by bunneey on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:39 am

Cleo Sky // Female // 20 // Angel General // Mood: cheerful // Location: her apartment // Tags: open
Now that she's been up for a few minutes, Cleo is feeling much better and alert. Maybe I'll go out for a stroll and grab some coffee. Haven't had a nice cup in a while. She slips her pistols into their harnesses, one on each upper thigh, above the dress' hem line. It was dangerous for her to go out unarmed, and she had learned that long ago in an unexpected skirmish where she was unarmed and had to borrow a sword of all things. Needless to say that went well. She exits her apartment and strides down the street, soaking in the sunlight on her skin. What a beautiful day...
Cam Hunt // Male // 20 // Demon General // Mood: sweaty // Location: gym // Tags: Sienna
Cam doesn't fail to notice the pretty girl looking at him through the window of the gym. He also doesn't fail to notice how cute she is and that he knows her from somewhere. She's a demon, right? He finishes his fifth set of pull-up and drops to the ground, panting slightly. I'd talk to her if I wasn't in such dire need of a shower. Deciding to take a quick shower in the gym locker room, something he normally never does, he makes his way through the crowded gym and pulls a spare outfit out of his locker. Maybe she'll still be around after I take a shower. He hopes she'd be, and his showers are normally fast anyways. he should have no problem catching up to her.
Ivy Beck // Female // 17 // Aspiring Hunter // Mood: chill // Location: family apartment // Tags: open
Ivy can't help but smile as she watches her brother chug a glass of water after dragging himself off the sofa. "Hey, Jas." She replies. "Exactly how late were you up? You look like you were hit with a car," She teases, knowing perfectly well how late he was up. He should really be getting more sleep. He can't pull a lot of nights like these. Making a mental note to have a talk with him about it later, she grabs the bread and some peanut butter from a cabinet. "Want a sandwich?"
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Sienna
|Female|Demon/Corruptor|23 Years|Mentions;;Cam|Tags;;|
———————————————————————————————————
Sienna smiled a little, and brushed her hair behind her ear. She went into the ice cream place next door, ordered a smoothie and then sat at a table outside. She set down a small bowl of water for her cat on the other side of her feet by the building so he didn’t trip anyone. She hoped the cute guy would come back out of the gym, not assuming he was interested, but she was. She took her magazine out of her purse and started mindlessly flipping through it, nonchalantly waiting for him. She hoped it wasn’t too obvious.
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:13 pm

Everan Arvanitis | Male | 23 | Location: Cafe | Tags: Delia

"I didn't throw it away for nothing, Delia." Everest shot back. "I threw it away for something much more meaningful than fighting demons or hunters." He pauses to give her a look. I gave it away so I could love whoever I wanted. And that, dear Del, is the most amazing privilege I shall ever have." He leaned back in the seat and sipped on his drink.

Michael Fae | Male | Location: Park | Tags: Lillian

Michael walked quickly when his turn came and ducked behind the first object he came across. Strategy was what this was about. It was like fighting an angel. He leaned slowly around the corner and saw a flash of red in a mirror. So she was above him huh? Two could play at that game. He reached around with his arm and shot at the mirror,hoping the reflection could catch her as well. While he shot, he moved working his way slowly up the stairs so as to lay low and not to get keep himself protected from her shots

Elisium Gray | Female | Location: Hunter Base | Tags: Open

She shook her head, leaning on her desk with her head down. These plans were all wrong. There was no way to take the demons and angels down with these thoughtless plans! There had to be a better way. She turned and launched a blade at the wall, lodging it next to the door.

Dawn Emerson | Female | Location: Bookstore | Tags: Eden

She smiled and took his outstretched hand. "I'm Dawn." She said. He's quirky but he makes it cute she thought to herself. There was still a little bit of pink dusting her cheeks. That's when she realized she had stopping shaking his hand and was simply holding it. She pulled her hand away quickly and tucked it behind her back. "Sorry. I guess I got lost in thought..." She trailed off for a second. "So, about those romance books..."
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:12 pm

Delia Dabria | Female | 25| Location: The Cafe | Tags: Everan

"You threw it away for a woman you are no longer with, someone who left you. Don't you think that maybe sometimes rules are put in place to protect us from ourselves?" The woman asked with a raised eyebrow, Everan's words truly not making any sense. "There is nothing more meaningful than protecting those that cannot protect themselves. Choosing to throw away one's life may be a privilege in your eyes, but I've got responsibilities. I serve the greater good and if that means not being able to make every stupid decision that I want, then so be it." Delia shrugged, they just had two completely different points of view on this issue.

Dante Blakesley| Male | 25| Location: The Lake | Tags: Lunara

"A fair sounds like an extremely fun day, I don't know what you're talking about. Everyone needs a bit of excitement in their lives, and fairs are perfect for that. They have just the right amount of chaos." He explained with a smile, he truly did live anything that had to do with human world fairs. "I didn't think that you'd have to come up with a plot for a history book? Isn't that the point, the plot is already constructed and you just have to fill it in?" Dante asked with a raised eyebrow.
────── grasp the ──

art permission || art source

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups