lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby axelandria » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:26 pm

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | quick-thinking, positive, bold | homosexual | agility ; eyesight |
quiffed dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, black leather jacket, white t-shirt, black jeans

Jazmine sighed. The younger one obviously didn't pick up on her hint. She looked to the older, and it was obvious he understood. She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped as the older male peered out of the alleyway. Jaz tucked her hands into her front pockets, and rested her weight on one foot. At the word 'peacekeeper' she stiffened. "How many?" Jaz bit her lip, holding back a curse. "Follow me." She didn't want to give up the hideout so easily, but this was a dangerous situation. "Please, I don't care if you don't trust me, but we humanoids have to look out for each other." Jaz stepped out of the alleyway, the same way she entered, and looked to the two boys.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | hunter (soon) | 15 | male | kind, trusting, awkward | biromantic asexual | telekinesis |
short quaffed dark brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, blue skinny jeans

Tucker looked between Robert and the stranger, confused. When his brother mumbled something, Tucker turned to face him. "What is it Robbie?" His eyes widened at Robert's words. "The lady was a peacekeeper? Crap!" He looked to the girl. He wanted to talk to her more, but knew what it meant if they were caught by peacekeepers. When the girl spoke, Tucker immediately perked up. "You have a place we can hide?" He looked to his brother. "C'mon, Robbie, she's a humanoid! We can trust her!"

xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | hunter | 16 | female | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | bisexual | invisibility |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley gasped as Zane grabbed her from behind. She blushed as she was pulled tight against him and grasped at his arms. "Let me go!" She laughed as they began to sink, both of them unable to tread water with just legs. Marley's head dunked under the surface, and she clawed at Zane's arms to get him to let go. She knew he wouldn't drown her, but her lungs still wanted to breathe.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:20 pm

.: Zane Jasper Jones ~ Camouflage ; Unexplained Wrath ~ 18 ~ Tags: Marley :.
He chuckled to himself under the water before letting her go back to the surface. He happily returned to the surface splashing at the water playfully. He wondered why she chose him to come with her. What made him so special? "I'm sorry if I went to far." He said softly, he knew he probably shouldn't be pulling people in to the water. He could shake this feeling that he was just a pitty kinda outing.

(Sorry for shortness)
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:30 am

┌───────────────────────────┐
xxxxxD A V I DxxS T E L L A Rxx©
xxxxxCyborg // 20 yrs // Co-Leader // "TARS"
xxxxxxCis-Male // Pansexual // Tags: Lillith, Alyssa, Stacey

└───────────────────────────┘
He moved to stand with Alyssa to bring her back to her room and walking past Lillith. He didn't think the peppermint tea would work and was highly surprised a child her age would know how to make a tea. He left without another word and gently took his sister back up to her room where he was to lay her down in her bed
"I don't know what's happening.." he muttered to her on the way up the stairs, hoping those left behind in the kitchen would follow. His chest began to cool off, instead of generating heat he lowered his body temperature so that Alyssa wouldn't feel so hot anymore.
"I'm not a doctor.. but I'm sure we can bring one in for you.. okay? Would you like that?" he asked while sitting down on her bed
x

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxK R I S T I A NxxL U D W I Gxx©
xxxxxDoctor // 28 yrs // PeaceKeeper
xxxxxxCis-Male // Homosexual // Tags: Nathan

└───────────────────────┘
He scoffed to himself and shook his head. Black was gross to everyone, to him it was an acquired taste.
"Guess ve all like different zings.." he hummed and took his coffee once it had been made. He sipped at it and nodded happily before following the other and sitting down. He set his coffee down and glanced up at the boy once he had asked about why he wanted to become a peacekeeper.
It wasn't for any specific reason, he sat there and contemplated an answer before telling him
"Vell.. my entire family is.. humanoid. Except for me." he explained while looking to the other
"Zey all sprouted vings und.. I never did. I never signed up to hurt anybody.. I signed up in hopes of finding vhere zey left to. Zey got up und moved von day und left me behind. I suppose going zhrough ozzer humanoids vould bring me closer to finding zem.."
He lowered his head a bit and sipped at his coffee again
"I haven't found zem yet.. not after six years."
x

xxxxxJ A N ExxD O Exx©
xxxxxHunter // 25 yrs // Deer Hybrid
xxxxxxCis-Male // Bicurious // Tags: None

He was sitting in the living room in shorts and a olive green army shirt. With the letters 'ARMY' staring out the window the same he was. It looked like he had just woken up, he was looking towards the horizon beyond the house.
He had never left the house during the day, he had always left during the nighttime where he could easily hide his horns.
They weren't very easy to conceal, therefore the day was always hard. He wished someday he could see the city during the day..
His knees were pulled up close to his chest and he sighed softly while resting his chin on his knees.
His eyes continued to stare out the window, focusing on what the birds would've sounded like.. what the wind would've sounded like.. and what voices.. and people speaking, used to sound like.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:35 am

Robert Hunt ~ Male ~ Twenty-Four ~ Human

"Three." He'd answered simply, still trying to usher Tucker through the alley. The man hesitated as the stranger spoke about a place to hide out, as much as he wanted to turn it down currently they didn't have anywhere to retreat to. That was why they'd come out here, to find a place to at least spend the night. Even if it ended up being a motel, though abandoned locations worked better. Of course his younger brother was all for it, even expressing that they could trust her. Rob let out a sigh, Tuck trusted too easily from just a thirty second conversation. He simply nodded at the teen to let him know they'd go, and let Tucker start after her before he took up the rear. Working with someone and trusting them were two different things. Of course he'd held his tongue when she spoke of humanoids looking out for each other. Wondering if she'd be so quick to offer the help if she knew he wasn't one, but for now that didn't matter. "So where exactly are we going?" He'd asked after exiting the alley and catching up to the teens.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:06 pm

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | quick-thinking, positive, bold | homosexual | agility ; eyesight |
quiffed dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, black leather jacket, white t-shirt, black jeans

Jazmine nodded back at Robert, and led the way down the street. She nimbly sidestepped around passerby, and looked over her shoulder to make sure the other two were following. "We're going to our home base. Ideally I'd like to go to an outpost when we've been spotted by peacekeepers, but we're too short on people and resources for that." Jaz looked to the two boys, gauging their reactions. "We only have about fifteen people right now." She grinned at the younger boy's question. "I'm not just with them, I'm their leader."

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | hunter (soon) | 15 | male | kind, trusting, awkward | biromantic asexual | telekinesis |
short quaffed dark brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, blue skinny jeans

Tucker followed after the girl, a bounce to his step. At her mention of bases, outposts, and more people, he shook his head, confused. "You- you mean you're with a bunch of humanoids?" At her response, his eyes widened. "You're what? Wow!" Tucker quickened his step to walk right beside the girl, ignoring his brother. "That's so cool!"

xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | hunter | 16 | female | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | bisexual | invisibility |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

When Zane's grip loosened, Marley shoved her way to air. She resurfaced with a gasp and a laugh. "Oh, don't worry about it. I knew you wouldn't drown me." Marley grinned, treading water. She'd forgotten how much she loved to swim. She looked to Zane, and noticed his expression drop a little. "What's wrong? Did I say something?"

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | flirtatious, out-going, self-confident | pansexual |
short brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans

Nathan softened, shoulders sagging. He wanted to find his family? But something nagged at his mind, and he spoke his thoughts aloud. "But... aren't humanoids dangerous? I mean, I get they're still people and they should be treated as such, but..." He trailed off. "I've never known any humanoids."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:03 am

Hearing her words, that she thought she did something wrong, her swiftly shook his head. "No, No I promise it's not you. I'm sorry." Zane gave a softly smile to reassure her. But he was thinking about if they were to get caught what would happen, What would they do. Surely the humans would shoot and things but he guess that the would just go under the water and camouflage themselves. That would be the best idea. "So what are we doing now?" He asked softly splashing her with a little bit of water.

.: Judith Anne Carter ~ Visions ; Freezing ability ~ 9 ~ Tags: OPEN ~ Location:Woods :.
She jolted awake, falling over from a sitting position onto the floor. She noticed TARS had went off to do his own thing. She grabbed the blanket tightly, looking around at the big room. Purple, very little posters, which was only one she stole from the library about a king looking for his horse. And a small bed beside her, light purple bedding and a veiled top. After this was a rocking chair that she under laid under.She wiggled herself from under the chair looking around. The past few days had gotten to her, finally moving from the spot that TARs was in. Did he let her sleep just because of was he tired of her being clingy? Walking to the kitchen but stopping short getting the tail end of TARs and his group of children going back to Alyssa's room. She shook her head, she didn't want to think about it. He probably already replaced her. She took a breath and walked the other way gripping her horse tightly, jumping at the random noises of the building. She stepped outside, she didn't want to be scared but she was. She was glancing around everywhere. She walked a little ways now, forgetting she didn't have shoes on until she stepped on a piece of wood. She didn't care though she didn't want to remove her eyes from the scene around her. She heard something behind probably another lost kid, but the sudden noise made her take off into the woods.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:00 pm

┌───────────────────────────┐
xxxxxD A V I DxxS T E L L A Rxx©
xxxxxCyborg // 20 yrs // Co-Leader // "TARS"
xxxxxxCis-Male // Pansexual // Tags: Lillith, Alyssa, Stacey

└───────────────────────────┘
He moved to stand with Alyssa to bring her back to her room and walking past Lillith. He didn't think the peppermint tea would work and was highly surprised a child her age would know how to make a tea. He left without another word and gently took his sister back up to her room where he was to lay her down in her bed
"I don't know what's happening.." he muttered to her on the way up the stairs, hoping those left behind in the kitchen would follow. His chest began to cool off, instead of generating heat he lowered his body temperature so that Alyssa wouldn't feel so hot anymore.
"I'm not a doctor.. but I'm sure we can bring one in for you.. okay? Would you like that?" he asked while sitting down on her bed
x

xxxxxK R I S T I A NxxL U D W I Gxx©
xxxxxDoctor // 28 yrs // PeaceKeeper
xxxxxxCis-Male // Homosexual // Tags: Nathan

He wasn't even sure why he was opening up to this guy, after all this meeting wasn't what Nathan wanted in the first place. Although he would've rather enjoyed coffee again, having it with someone else was a blessing. It had been so long since he had last talked to any.. normal.. human being..
Nathan didn't know how much this meant to the doctor.
"No.. not all humanoids are dangerous." he explained while shaking his head at the other.
"You see, vhen ze humanoids are threatened.. zey only become hostile to defend zemselves. Ozzervise zey're just like you und me.. normal looking people. Zey aren't changed in any vay to become more angry."
He sipped at his coffee and chuckled a little while swallowing at the other's comment
"Ja.. I've encountered a few hostile vons.. but zey vere endangering ze public. Zey fought back to keep me avay. I've known co-vorkers who encountered peaceful humanoids. People who are just all around.. wholesome."
x

xxxxxJ A N ExxD O Exx©
xxxxxHunter // 25 yrs // Deer Hybrid
xxxxxxCis-Male // Bicurious // Tags: None

He was sitting in the living room in shorts and a olive green army shirt. With the letters 'ARMY' staring out the window the same he was. It looked like he had just woken up, he was looking towards the horizon beyond the house.
He had never left the house during the day, he had always left during the nighttime where he could easily hide his horns.
They weren't very easy to conceal, therefore the day was always hard. He wished someday he could see the city during the day..
His knees were pulled up close to his chest and he sighed softly while resting his chin on his knees.
His eyes continued to stare out the window, focusing on what the birds would've sounded like.. what the wind would've sounded like.. and what voices.. and people speaking, used to sound like.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:23 pm

xxm a r l e y . h o o k

Marley attempted to shrug while treading water. "I dunno. But I'm starting to get cold, so let's get out of the water." She turned towards the shore. "Race you!" She swam to dry ground, kicking her legs. Once she made it to shore, Marley quickly scaled the train bridge again and hurried to the middle of the train bridge. She wrung out her hair and shirt, then put on her socks, shoes, and beanie. After hurrying back to Zane, Marley jumped down from the concrete pillar, nearly tumbling as she hit the ground.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | flirtatious, out-going, self-confident | pansexual |
short brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans

Nathan listened thoughtfully, intrigued by this new information. "But... I've never ever heard of peaceful humanoids before. I've always been told they're dangerous. Even in school." He shook his head, not sure what to think. "We even had a peacekeeper come in to my third grade class. He talked about all the hard times humanoids gave him." Nathan sighed. "You seem trustworthy, though, so what do I believe?" The words were soft, quiet, more to himself than Kristian.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Robert Hunt ~ Male ~ Twenty-Four ~ Human

Once the we's and home base came out Robert started catching on a bit more. This wasn't just some humanoid with a place to lay low, this was a group of them with a place that sounded as though it was off the radar. Rob didn't like the sound of it too much but currently it was better than staying out here tonight with peacekeeper's on the prowl. The older male watched the two teen's interaction from behind with both mild interest and annoyance. His brother was acting like a starstruck fan-girl to someone Rob wasn't personally sure he could trust in the least. The fact that she was their leader made it obvious to him that there wasn't much to this group if someone so young was running the place. "Less talking, more walking." He said flatly, more to Tucker than the girl, though she wasn't exempt. "How about we keep our eyes peeled? The last thing we need is to get spotted on our way to this hideaway."
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:44 pm

He glanced at her as she spoke her words a d raced from the lake. Shaming his head he didnt make a move just watch as she scrambled about. He swam towards the shore getting to the rocky shore by the time she always face planted jumping off the pillar. She had a lot of energy. Was she always like this? Or did he feel the need to act like this when he was around. "Clearly you won that battle. What do you win?" He smiled softly watching her as he sat on the ground. He didnt mind not winning he wasn't competitive. He stood up ringing out some of his clothes. He wasn't the smartest one jumping in the water with everything on.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me