тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:31 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / walking to the town square / x / tags; open

"Hopefully there won't be too many people at all." It was rather depressing when a particularly large group found their way to town, lost and confused. It just dragged his hopes of ever getting out of here down even further. "I heard that most of them are in their late teens or older, so we shouldn't have too much trouble," Alex remarked, brushing a wisp of hair out of his eyes.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / edge of town near forest / x / tags; open

Dakota awoke with puffy eyes and a tear-streaked face. She'd been crying in her sleep again. Ever since the testing had started, she'd developed the terrible habit of doing so. It wasn't something she could help, unfortunately. Opening her eyes, she stared up at a clear blue sky. The sky. Shooting straight up, she looked frantically around, doing a total three-sixty. Trees, grass, and in the distance, a little town. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. Had they let her go? No, they would never do that. And yet, here she was. This had to be some sort of trick or test. Gazing towards the town, she bit her lip. There was only one way to find out.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:36 am

┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: x
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He was having a difficult time trying to figure out what to do. He stayed in the same area for a while as he saw a couple more people come from the trucks that transported them here. Some of them fought, some of them accepted their fate and knew that this was a better environment.
He never intervened and kept to himself as he adjusted the weight of the bag on his shoulder and moved forwards.
Someone bumped into him and snapped for him to watch where he was going. He tried to apologize but he only ran into someone else, who was knocked over. He helped them up and they pushed him away before continuing on.
Apparently his efforts were lost, and he sat there staring off into the crowd before shaking his head
There was nothing he could do, and nobody to tell him what to do. He was so used to the scientists telling him what to do he couldn't figure anything out.
So he stood there silently, watching the new people arrive and look around in awe. They were as lost as he was and he kept an eye on the group to make sure he wasn't going in the wrong direction or standing in the wrong area.
At some point in time he had to move.
So after a few minutes he quickly moved for the new group of people again and blended into the crowd, glancing around every now and then as he tried to look for someone of authority to talk to.
Nobody yet.. perhaps if he waited..
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:50 am

Monroe set off through the forest, still struggling to clear his head of the pain which threatened to overwhelm him. After a few minutes of wandering he emerged the edge of the forest but froze as he spotted Dakota a few feet from him, his eyes narrowing in a lack of trust as he followed her gaze to the village. He clenched his fists in preparation for what he assumed may become a fight and being wary of the fact that the town and the strange girl before him could easily be the reason for his odd appearance and the fear he awoke with.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:14 am

xxxxf a y e . h a z e l
faye | 17 | she/her or they/them | homosexual | loyal, stubborn, feisty | sandpiper bird shapeshifter ; currently human form
quiffed light brown hair, green eyes, white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black glasses, tattoos covering left bicep
small brown and white sandpiper bird, long legs, long beak

Faye trudged along a road, heading for the town square. She hadn't been asked to help with newcomer orientation, but she hoped she could slip in anyways. She always hoped that she'd find someone like her, who could shift, but had been unsuccessful so far. Upon reaching the square, Faye looked around for someone who looked like they knew what they were doing. Maybe I could ask them if I can make sure no one goes running off? We don't want anyone to get lost, after all.

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | 16 | he/him | demi-pansexual | introverted, awkward, pessimistic | enhanced eyesight
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans

Mason sat on a bench in the town square, excited to see what the newcomers did today. He pulled down his sleeves, covering his hands. Brushing one hand through his hair, he thought of how much he hated the length of it. Why couldn't those scientists have cut my hair while I was stuck in there? And maybe help me transition? He scoffed silently. Hah, what am I thinking? Those scientists only care about their stupid experiments. Looking up, Mason spotted Faye across the square, looking around. Immediately he ducked his head, clasping his hands together in his lap. Faye was too loud for him, and he got overwhelmed by her too easily.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:59 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / walking to the town square / x / tags; any newbies

Eventually, they reached the town square. A small crowd had already gathered there. Most were citizens coming to watch, but some were brand new faces. Alexis knew most everyone in the town and could tell who was new right off the bat. He stepped up onto the edge of the fountain, careful not to get his shoes wet, and waved one of his hands up in the air to grab their attention. Yelling may startle them, so he decided to keep the signal to a visual one. Patiently, he waited until all eyes were on him.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / edge of town near forest / x / tags; Monroe

Hearing footsteps behind her, Dakota whirled around, clenching her fingers into fists. At the sight of another boy who looked just as confused as she was, she relaxed slightly, but didn't let her guard down. "Who are you?" She asked sternly, keeping the fear out of her voice. Though her red eyes probably gave away that she'd been crying, anyway.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:05 am

Monroe swallowed and looked down at his bloodied lab coat and clothes that matched the scientists. "I.... I don't know. I doctor maybe?" He looked back up at her warily but calming down as he quickly realized she wasn't a threat. "What is this place? What's that town over there and who are you?" He asked as he looked towards the town where they could see the group of people, his eyes lingering on the guy standing on a fountain.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:09 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / walking to the town square / x / tags; any newbies

Eventually, they reached the town square. A small crowd had already gathered there. Most were citizens coming to watch, but some were brand new faces. Alexis knew most everyone in the town and could tell who was new right off the bat. He stepped up onto the edge of the fountain, careful not to get his shoes wet, and waved one of his hands up in the air to grab their attention. Yelling may startle them, so he decided to keep the signal to a visual one. Patiently, he waited until all eyes were on him.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / edge of town near forest / x / tags; Monroe

"Dakota," she muttered, lowering her fists. She gazed back at the town. If she squinted hard enough, she could make out a small group of people had gathered. "All I remember is the tests," she said, more to herself than to the stranger. She absently rubbed her arm, running her fingers over the many bruises and scars that she'd earned over the years.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:40 am

I accidentally deleted this whole post rip sorry frens
Last edited by maninkari on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:47 am

┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: Alexis
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He blinked and turned his head the moment he sensed something. There was a man standing on top of the fountain and waving them down. Perhaps he was someone to tell them what to do? He smiled softly and made his way over.
The man seemed like a very tough and powerful leader, someone he'd be able to listen to.
He came over and pushed through many new faces before standing within the crowd to wait for instructions.
He wasnt even sure if any instructions were to come anyways, was this a town with a running government or was it just a place for people to run free without rules?
Many questions seemed to be piling in his mind, and he readied them to ask. Just in case they werent to be answered if this man spoke.
He also wondered when he would speak, it was taking a while and was getting a little impatient.
But he was good with waiting and sat there silently as his heterochromic eyes watched the man in charge. Silently scanning him, staring him down and noting certain things to be put in a database for later
The more information on someone he had, the better
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:52 am

Monroe frowned as he glanced back at Dakota, "Tests?" He continued to watch her or a moment before returning his gaze to the congregation. As the group of people quieted down causing an eerie hush to reach the two of them by the forest he felt the hairs on his arms raise as he became aware that someone, or something, was watching them. "Maybe we should join them. Safety in numbers and all of that." He muttered causing his voice to drop a few decibels, reminding her of the sinister tones of the scientists.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me