S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby wolfi. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:54 am

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’π•“π•–π•π•π•– 𝕃𝕖𝕖 π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕒
16 β–Ί female β–Ί straight β–Ί 2nd β–Ί medic apprentice β–Ί bear β–Ί ☁

Annabelle finished her notes and hid her journal in the hole she had cut in her mattress. In an effort to not look suspicious she pulled her sheet over her cot and walked off. She headed in the direction of the medic hall, wondering what she could do to help.
Last edited by wolfi. on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:19 pm

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

nova hid her smile by turning to face the village once more. "i agree, i'd rather have some order in this madhouse, not that it is one when you get used to it. though i do wonder how someone from the outside, without our abilities, would see it... insanity? a mess? i mean, it works for us, and whatever works, works." she tilted her head to the side slightly, continuing on her train of thought. "i doubt i'll ever get an answer to that, but it's okay to wonder sometimes, i guess. either way, i'd like for there to be more available space. even if a quarter of the population ends up leaving, we still have a pretty full village." she explained, her eyes unfocusing for a moment before she blinked out of her daze. "packed to the brim, i'd say, in a generation or so. but hey, who am i in this world to say that i know how life will go in the future?"

nova wiped her hand down her face in an effort to clear her mind and glanced back at eve. looking at his still reddened face, she made a decision that her mind had been battling over for a while. about to say something, she was cut off by eve bringing up the topic of zane. hoping he hadn't noticed she had been about to speak, she responded seriously. "no. we need to talk to him. i know he thinks they'll be fine, but he hasn't roughed the sea before. remember what we had to go through to get here in the first place? him and anyone who follows will be put through much worse. honestly, i feel that no matter what, he's going to go anyway. he's just that type of person." she sighed, "he thinks he's doing the right thing, but when you look at it from this point of view, it seems recklessly dangerous." frowning, she continued on, despite not wanting to waste time. "not only will it put the group in danger, but imagine what could happen if normal humans got their hands on us. they'd use us to destroy each other, for power, to rule. it'd be a horrible world to live in, and it'd be exactly where they're headed."

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

reza appreciated the silence as he moved along. even when interrupted by naomi's soft humming, he didn't dislike it at all. it was peaceful and quiet as they approached the village, the patter of a few drops of water from earlier on dripping down onto the leaves and ground below only adding to that. hoping she wouldn't ask to follow him to the medic hall and that nobody else would interrupt his path unless it was absolutely necessary. all he wanted was a nice, quiet morning, but it seemed he couldn't achieve that without someone coming across him. as soon as he passed through the archway of stone that greeted them into the village, he turned to wave goodbye to naomi and began on his path to the medic hall. he didn't even take a glance behind him to see if she had followed since there would be no reason for her visit.
Last edited by kyeza on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:28 am

naomi mcneil - 19 - black panther - female - tags; open - &

The large stone archway was one of Naomi's favorite things about the village. Her father had helped build it before he died. Once they were inside the village, Reza had already begun to make his way to the medic hall. Naomi gave him a small wave as he walked away. "See ya later Reza!" She called as he disappeared into the medic hall. A small sigh escaped her lips as she glanced around, wondering what she could do right now. Her morning patrol was the same as usual, no threats and nothing that interesting to report. She decided to shift back into a panther and take a short nap under the stone archway. Hopefully after that she could find something productive to do.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:52 am

──────────────[ H α΄€ Κ€ ʟ ᴇ ʏxxS α΄› ᴜ Κ™ ᴇ Κ€
──────────────[ 20 . resident . coyote . the beach
──────────────[ tags ; audrey
    Harley shrugged, unsure on how to answer. "I mean if they let him go or don't let him go it's their decision, and honestly, I could care less. I'll most likely be stuck here until I die. Now that you say that I do sound like a prisoner. Huh. Well, at least it's my choice to stay here." Harley adjusted his footing before crossing his arms and resting them on his chest. At the mention of something breaking Harley nodded in agreement, "now that you say that i'm surprised nothing has broken. This group is getting really, how do you put it, like calm? It's like the calm before the storm." Harley was pleased with himself for that reference. He knew he wasn't smart but he wasn't an idiot.
    The coyote let out a soft chuckle before shaking his head. "No, I was just going back to the village, done with the beach, you know? Unless I have some task i'm supposed to be doing that I have no idea about, you didn't hold me up." Harley let out a grin before glancing back at the beach.

──────────────[ E α΄  ᴇ Κ€ ᴇ α΄› α΄›xxB ʟ ᴇ Ι΄ Ιͺ s
──────────────[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
──────────────[ tags ; nova kassala
    Eve nodded but had this feeling if other people saw what they were they'd be killed or even taken into a lab and experimented on. Eve ignored that thought but went back to focus on what Nova was saying. Eve let out a small chuckle at Nova's statement. "Maybe you really are psychic but you just haven't discovered it yet. Maybe that's why you're such a good leader," The beta felt his mood shift when Zane continued on. The thought of the kid discovering what it was really like out there scared him. Eve and Nova knew what it was like out there. When the sea got rough it was like all hell broke loose. "I remember. That night was terrifying, surprised I even made it. And I agree completely, Zane is young and reckless, he needs to understand that life isn't all lollipops and gumdrops." Eve just agreed with her last statement, a smile on his face, which was odd for what they were talking about. "I was just thinking about that. Who knows what they would do with us, most likely experiment on us to figure out how we came to be."

Eve took a look around the cabins, wanting to go work on this rather than keep up the grim topic. "How about we get rolling, get this over with so we can relax for a minute or two before something else pops up. Who knows how much free time we're going to get with all this going on. Could be a while." The beta moved his hands to his pockets and looked down at the ground, unsure of what to do with his body. He bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from saying anything stupid. Stupid rambles.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:00 am

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’π•“π•–π•π•π•– 𝕃𝕖𝕖 π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕒
16 β–Ί female β–Ί straight β–Ί 2nd β–Ί medic apprentice β–Ί bear β–Ί ☁

I hope I don't get assigned anything useless to do like last time. Maybe Reza will actually pay more attention to me, she thought as she got closer to the medic hall. Don't get her wrong, as much as Reza was her friend, he didn't really pay attention to her while working. Every time she tried to bring up a small conversation, he would just ignore her. She was so busy with her thoughts that she didn't watch where she was walking and ran right into Reza. "Oh hey Reza! Sorry, I didn't watch where I was going, what's up?"
Last edited by wolfi. on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:33 am

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

nova gave a small smirk. "yeah, i doubt that. it would be pretty cool though..." she trailed off as the topic shifted back to zane. sighing, she wondered what to do. the kid clearly wouldn't listen to her or eve, not even another resident. "he feels brave. he thinks he's doing good by risking the lives of him and anyone who goes with him." she followed eve's gaze across the village. "i agree. i want to take some time to be myself and live my life without always worrying about what we're gonna eat for dinner or if the children are old enough to help out. anyway, take the lead, eve." nova replied. she shook her head and took hold of his arm with her right hand. "lead the way," she said.

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

reza refocused his thoughts and he readied his mind to work. the medics had a low amount of patients recently, which he was glad for, but there was always a person or two thinking they'd come down with something or someone who'd injured themself. he tested himself on the uses of various herbs and the way to make several remedies, as much as he could remember, which was pretty much everything. he was going over the one thing he couldn't remember while climbing the steps, when suddenly someone ran into him from behind. he missed a step and fell onto his knees, palms out in front of him. he stood quickly and turned to face the person, ready to apologize in case it was his fault, but then he heard the voice. "hey anne. i've been okay, you?" he sounded a bit annoyed when he talked, but that quickly passed and he spoke quietly but was kind of friendly.
Last edited by kyeza on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:01 pm

╔══════ β™  ══════╗
Alexis Ridge
β™  20 β™  barn owl β™  resident β™  Tags: Zane β™ 
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• β™  ══════╝

Alexis shrugged at Zane's question. Not much, just enjoying the island. I would be near as free in the city. She replied hinting a little that he had no chance of converting her over. But then she thought Harley, if he went, would she go to? She pushed away the thought and told herself it was all stupid and to forget about it. Hey, do you happen to know anything about the missing cabin supplies? Alexis asked in return assuming he did.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:21 pm

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
β†’ location : beach | tags : Harley | β™‘

She smiles, "Glad I didn't hold you up." Afterwords, she lets out a small sigh. "The water looks nice today, did you enjoy your time out there?" She asks, curiously. She hadn't swam since she was little, out of general fear of drowning since she never really learned how to. Her dad tried to teach her, but she never really had much luck and always got frustrated. "And I'm going to assume what you've said so far means you wouldn't want to go with Zane, right?" She chuckles, "Sorry, just curious about how everyone feels. I'm thinking that I might go, maybe just to help protect the ones who want to. I can understand why some want to leave, and I'd be willing to help them." She pauses, thinking about what will happen if they do make it back, "I just hope that the ones who do end up going, possibly including myself, don't make it there and then get experimented on by some crazy person."
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:54 pm

──────────────[ H α΄€ Κ€ ʟ ᴇ ʏxxS α΄› ᴜ Κ™ ᴇ Κ€
──────────────[ 20 . resident . coyote . the beach
──────────────[ tags ; audrey
    Harley took another look at the ocean before nodding. "It was amazing, besides it being a little cold, nothing I couldn't handle, it was fine. I swear I saw a crab that gave me the wrong look though, if you see him tell him i'm coming after him," he joked, looking back to Audrey. As she spoke he nodded his head in approval. "Bingo, I wouldn't want to leave my parents or sister here. Too risky. I feel like they need me and I need them. I mean of course, if they wanted to go i'd most likely go unwillingly. Couldn't stand the thought of not knowing what happened to them. Plus if I did see them get into trouble I could step in and help them." Harley shifted his gaze to the ground at that thought. It was scary, thinking of his moms and sister getting into trouble if they went. Or if they even made it back to civilization. When Audrey continued her thought Harley let out a small nod of understanding. "What I was thinking. Protect those who do go, well, meaning my family." Harley felt himself grow worried at Audrey's last thought. If that was the case he definitely wasn't letting his sister go, or his moms if they listened to him. Wasn't worth the risk. "Not worth the risk. Rather have everyone here since we already get along so well. We're building our own civilization, I mean sure we don't have all the reasources as others do but we all start from somewhere. Soon when this island get's up and running we could get somewhere. Make our own little empire."

──────────────[ E α΄  ᴇ Κ€ ᴇ α΄› α΄›xxB ʟ ᴇ Ι΄ Ιͺ s
──────────────[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
──────────────[ tags ; nova kassala . naomi mcneil
    Eve listened to the alpha talk and nodded in agreement. Time off seemed like a luxury he couldn't afford, or ever could afford. For once in his life, he had a fit schedule and needed to follow it to guarantee the safety of others. Before he was so used to just camping out in various parts of the world and doing as he pleases-watch animals and record his findings. It was a surprise that his parents even said they were related to him. When Nova grabbed his arm and told him to lead the way he couldn't help yet another faint layer of blush rise up on his cheeks. "Al-Alright."

The Beta led Nova down towards the beginning of the village, wanting to check on a few things before the duo went on with their plan for the day. Before Eve could do much he saw that underneath the stone archway was a black panther. He thought for a moment before remembering that the Panther shifter was Naomi. "That's Naomi, correct?" He asked Nova. While he felt in his gut he was right he didn't want to go and make a fool of himself. There was a lot of people on the island and remembering them all was a nightmare for him. Sure he was good with memorization but again his anxiety always made everything about ten times harder for him. "Should we stop and ask her if she needs anything?"
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:15 am

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
β†’ location : beach | tags : open | β™‘

She laughs as he tells her about the crab, "Ah, well I'll be sure to warn that little tough guy." She smiles and then nods as he tells her about why he would't go, "Well I definitely understand about wanting to protect your family.." Her mind drifts a bit at the thought of family, and she her mood lowers a bit, thinking about how her feelings might differ if she still had family around to protect; but then she shakes it off and perks back up as he finishes what he's saying. "An empire.. it's a nice thought, I suppose.." She murmurs, her mind trailing off again. She wonders what will happen in the future on the island. More people, new generations.. eventually, won't it get too crowded? She sighs to herself and pushes away that thought as well. "Anyways, it was nice talking to you." She playfully smirks, "Although hopefully our next chat won't start with you almost running me over." She then waves her goodbyes to Harley and makes her way to the shoreline, the gentle breeze tossing the dark locks of her hair around as she stands at the edge of the water, the sand feeling nice against her now bare feet. She watches the waves softly push themselves onto the shore, and then wash back out. It felt nice, peaceful. Just like Harley mentioned earlier, perhaps it was really the calm before the storm that was probably sure to come.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me