☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Inanimate object ships??

Commander Acacia + sunlight
33%
Commander Alder + the kitchen
22%
Runt + trident
22%
Parlando + bread
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ Teens With Powers ☀ Accepting! ☀

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:48 am

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Lieutenant

Sherlyn laughed,"I wouldn't care if he messed up my ponytail. As long as he doesn't pull my hair or take my father's cap he's safe." She said with a grin. "Heeeyyy!!" Giovanni protested. "I know how to defend myself! Also I wouldn't think about taking her weapons!" He said his mind going back to a flashback when Sherlyn was 11 and Giovanni was 10. Sherlyn's father had given her a chance to try out his small crossbow. When she was trying to position herself Giovanni had been dared by his "friends" to try and grab the crossbow before she had the chance to do anything. Yeah...Long story short Giovanni was lucky he was only smacked in the head by the crossbow and not shot. When Gio snapped out of his flashback and heard Lieutenant's question about training he replied with,"I'm not sure..I really like training but if I tick Sherlyn off I know she's going to go against me rather than work with me.." He said and looked up at Sherlyn who still had her grin plastered on her face. "Well..I am hungry but I'm looking forward to training more!"

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Lieutenant

(Look at Sherlyn's please! He'll be hanging around her for now.)
(Not sure what else to write sooo. Giovanni is still staring at Sherlyn and arguing about his hair.)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:Runt

Sage giggled a bit when Runt gave her a noggie. "Hello to you too Runt!" She said in a soft friendly voice. She didn't really like being taller than Runt especially since Runt was older than her and Sage hasn't quite stopped growing yet..She found it weird but again she was named Runt.. "I personally hope we do the hunger games but I guess Humans VS. Hellborn is equally as exciting." She said with a smile and looked around,"So how are you doing?" She asked kindly trying to start a conversation that didn't have to do anything with training or the Hellborn.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:18 am

Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Tags-Sherlyn; Giovanni
Liv listened as Sher listed the things he could do that would make her mad. "There you go! Now you know how to enact your revenge if you ever want to!" She told Giovanni. She nodded as he protested that he would never steal his friend's weapon, "I tried to steal a set of knives from my older sister one time when I was little." She told them, "It didn't turn out pretty. Needless to say, I never tried that again." It was sad to think that those knives now belonged to her, along with everything else Erin and Sam had owned.
When Sherlyn said she was looking forward to training more than breakfast Liv shook her head. "As much as I enjoy stabbing things it's just not as good without a full stomach." She told her. "But it's nice to see people that enjoy their training!"
The bond between the two trainees was very sweet. They seemed to rely on each other. Liv could remember a time when she was nearly as close to the Commander as they were but it seemed that time had passed.

Ant Lithorn//16//Tags-Parlando
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:19 am

"Oh my god! I'm in the best mood ever!" Runt exclaimed, which was the truth because she was always in a great mood. She tried to remember if she dreamed last night, or what she dreamed about, but only one vague image came to her... and it was a spear as usual. Of course Runt would dream about spears. She was a Jin woman!
"Did you sleep well? I keep on having dreams about spears lately." Runt let out a barking laugh. "Hey, maybe Commander Acacia's trying to tell me something!"

---

Wayne was actually so stupid, he didn't understand the words coming out of this girl's mouth. He stared at her, smirking, trying not to look like an idiot. He obviously failed because his brain was the size of a peanut. His horrible attempt to pretend he was in control of the situation was so pathetic, a fish without gills would be more dignified.
"That's what I thought," The idiot sneered as he turned and walked away. This girl just said she wanted him to violate her personal space and get in her face, so Wayne would do the opposite because he never listened to women.
I'm so clever... No woman can best me.

---

Parlando looked at Anthony, hardly able to believe his ears. Of course Ant was trustworthy, but he was right about this being hard to imagine! Pearl didn't like to judge people by their appearance or first impressions, but Alder both looked and acted the part of the ruthless and tough Commander.
"It's an interesting thought, definitely. If that rumor's true, I wonder what happened to him?" Pearl didn't know much about his Commander, not even his last name. He didn't want to be rude and ask random things of Alder.
As soon as they entered the Training Cave, Pearl chuckled and shook his head at Wayne's bad behavior. He was not making any sense and acting like a child. "I don't want to make a bet. He might get killed before I can think of a decent wager."
He waved over at Lawrence and Runt, although Runt didn't see him. She was too busy fooling around. Pearl laughed- Runt was one of the oldest but she acted like a puppy.

---

WHAM!
The storage room door flew open as Alder pushed a huge cart of weapons out. They were all ranged weapons, which Alder hated, but he had to provide target practice even though it was his least favorite.
"Get your weapons and start shooting," He growled and walked away to lean against the far wall. He would rather watch the kids train than join them. Besides, ranged weapons were never the forte of the Commander.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:38 am

Jessie “Mystic” Gwydion
Trans!Male|16| Bisexual |Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Open
Hearing that Alder wanted everyone to start ranged practice, he decided to walk over and throw some of his daggers, might as well get better with dagger throwing! He reasoned with himself as he started throwing them, and some landed dead center, he gave a grin. “Always getting better.” He mused and continues to throw.

Asteria “Shadow” Sparrow
Female|17| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Wanye
Seeing that he was gonna walk away, she decided to taunt him and with his oversized ego he’d definitely come back. “Awww, are you scared that a woman is gonna beat you?” She taunted him while chuckling. “Of course you’d believe that, for you are a overdramtic self absorbed idiot.” She said while walking over to the shooting range.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ it’s ripping me apart !! )

Postby hellb0und » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 am

( 🔥. // !)
          she carried ice in her heart and hellfire in her eyes.
        I see Parlando out of the corner of my eye, though don’t wave back. Much more intetested in the enhanced bow which lies before me. Picking it up, I grab the quiver which sits beside it. Locking the arrow in place, I begin shooting at the simulated Hellborn which sit before us. Unfortunately, they don’t move though I suppose it’ll have to do. I begin shooting at each and every one, never missing. With years of practice under my belt it’s more like child’s play. Each sits with an arrow stuck square in it’s chest. I retrieve them and start over.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:51 am

Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Tags-Sherlyn; Giovanni

Ant Lithorn//16//Tags-Parlando
When Parlando wondered what had caused the Commander to change Ant shrugged. "I don't know how anybody's personality could change like that," He replied, "I don't think I believe it. No doubt it's just a rumour spread by somebody in an effort to make the commander seem less intimidating, Wayne probably." Ant didn't really think anything could make the commander less irritating though.

In the training caves Ant continued to watch as sharp words from Asteria meant Wayne moved on, probably to go annoy someone else. "I wouldn't be surprised." Ant replied, agreeing with Parlando. Wayne was irritating trainee soldiers, it would only be so long before one of them snapped and beat him up.

Without warning Alder burst out of the storage room, wheeling out a wide variety of ranged weapons. Ant grinned, "Ooh, I like target practice." He told Parlando, "Come on!"
He took some throwing knives from the cart and moved over to one of the Hell-born targets. Though he liked using a sling the best to kill something with it you really needed to hit it in the head so instead he threw knives. He seemed to be getting pretty good with them , even hitting a few exactly where he meant to.
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀ ─ ✭ ─ ♞ ❞ ─── one

Postby passione » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:53 am

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ soon to be speed / photokinesis / telekinesis ] - [ crossbow / crossbow / longbow ]
      [ tags - open / giovanni / open ]

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Commander Alder's call went unheard to the three brothers aside from Evren... who was the only one still in bed. Ryker and Naevys had left 15 minutes before the morning call. Naevys to work on his endurance and Ryker to work on his aim using an elastic band and a pebble. An injured leg was giving the youngest brother some trouble, though. Eventually, Naevys sat down and dragged his finger along the dirt, tracing numbers and letters he could see in the dust. When you stared long enough at something, you'll see images. That's what Naevys loved about his eyes. What he could see on the ground was what he hoped to see on the surface when everyone reclaimed it. He loved letting his imagination run wild. He couldn't see the stars at night because of the cavern ceiling but he could imagine them like specks of white and golden paint across a navy canvas.

"You good, bro?" Asked the voice of Ryker who was blinking rapidly as if it could help him clear his vision. At long last, the oldest brother realized Naevys was on the ground.

"I'm okay," the pale blonde replied, running his fingers over his ankle and sighing with a malcontented smile. "Hey, do you mind checking if Evren is awake and ready yet? We're always out here early, but you know Ren. He wakes up late and complains when his rations are deducted."

Ryker chuckled. "Of course, Navy-baby."

"Please don't call me that, I'm not a kid anymore."

"Yeah, yeah." Ryker left promptly and rushed over to the boys' barracks again, only to find Evren tying up his combat boots.

"You nag me for being late. Don't nag me for being on time. Yeah, Ryker?" Evren was all freshened up and ready to go which brought a smile to his older brother's face. "Dude. Bro. I'll race you to the caves!" The second eldest exclaimed as he took off toward the training grounds, but was overtaken by Ryker in mere seconds. The oldest Xyrcan was the fastest on his feet that Evren knew. While Evren was quick as well, he didn't have the stamina to keep up. When Evren did reach the training cave half a minute after Ryker, his eyes landed on Giovanni. In the most heterosexual way possible, Evren waved a hand to try and tear the boy's attention away from the Lieutenant and toward him.

"GioGio!! Giovanni!! Hey!! Giovanni! It's your best friend!" Realizing that the greeting echoed through the caves, Evren quickly shut his mouth and found Naevys, pulling the boy to his feet and heading over to the cart that Commander Alder had just wheeled out. Evren was glad that they'd be working on ranged weaponry this morning. Bows were the Xyrcan Strong Suit, after all. Ryker and Evren grabbed crossbows and bolts before tossing their younger brother a longbow and a quiver. Together, the brothers headed over to an open target, but only two of them were training seriously since Evren kept his eyes on Giovanni (in the most heterosexual way).

MALLIUS TAVRINTH
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ male barracks to training caves ] - [ soon to be astral projection ] - [ rapier ] - [ tags - open ]
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        No... No. What are you talking about? It's not morning yet. Leave me alone. Please. This is what Mallius would have said if he wasn't too lazy to part his lips to speak. Instead, he rolled over and groaned, expending even more energy. His groggy eyelids never lifted. For the swordsman, it was like this every morning. At the break of dawn, he may as well have been sobbing. To say Mallius wasn't a morning person was an understatement within itself. He'd fight Commander Alder to stay in bed if he had a chance of winning... (Which he really didn't.)

Exactly five minutes before the beginning of morning training, Mallius slips out of bed in a cocoon of blankets. His hair was dishevelled and a trail of saliva had dried as it ran over his cheek the previous night. Finding that a majority of the soldiers had already left the room, Mallius finally realized his mistake. The remaining teens in the room were already dressed. In a jaded fluster, Mallius pulled on his trousers and a tank top and proceeded to tie up his hair quickly, not even bothering to brush out the knots. He slipped his leather boots on and rinsed his mouth out at the sink, heading for the training grounds without brushing his teeth or washing his face.

At 6:00am sharp, Mallius Tavrinth made it to the group. When he saw that Alder had wheeled out a crap ton of ranged weapons and ordered them to start shooting, he exhaled heavily from his nose. There was no way this day could possibly start off with one of his weak points. He envied the teens who had already been trained with ranged weapons previously. Mallius grabbed a pack of throwing knives and headed off to find an open target.

REIDUN OLSEN/XIA ARGON
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ female barracks to training caves ] - [ aura manipulation ] - [ trident ] - [ tags - rain, then wayne ]
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Much like Rain Tabris, Xia was awake long before the morning call. The only difference between them was the fact that Xia wasn't training. She didn't feel the need to. She felt that training should be left to the training times. 6am. 1:30. 7pm. Nothing else. Perhaps it was because Xia was lazy... Either that, or she feared another asthma attack. With a tank top, khaki shorts, black combat boots, and her amulet around her neck, Xia saunters her way to the bathroom where she brushes her hair and ties her red bandana around her head (she also brushed her teeth but there's no need to mention that).

When she exits the bathroom, Rain is placing her things back where they belonged. There was no shame in watching the fiery-headed girl train, Xia thought. She did what she wanted. Plus, she felt like she was well acquainted enough with Rain that gazes of admiration would go unspoken. In reality, she did want to become friends with that girl, but from what Xia could see of Rain's personality, that girl was virtually unapproachable. Before leaving the barracks for morning training, Xia decides to make a move. A friendship move.

"Hey, Rain," she called. "Got time after evening training tonight? If we don't end up sparring each other at all for today's schedule, I'd like to make it up with a one on one session since you seem pretty good with sticks." With that statement, Xia left the room and headed to the training grounds where she grabbed a pack of throwing knives and attempted to throw one which would narrowly miss Wayne's ear.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:16 am

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Lieutenant

Sherlyn looked down at Giovanni,"Would you try to get revenge on me?" She asked him with no emotion in her voice. "Well..You messing up my hair did upset me but..I guess I could let it pass!" He said with a slight smile on his face. Giovanni tried not to laugh when Lieutenant told her story while Sherlyn just nodded. "Different people have different opinions." She said simply and Giovanni added a soft,"Yeah." when he heard the most annoying voice ever. "Oh god.." He whispered to himself as Sherlyn giggled a bit. He didn't turn around but said,"Hey..?!" anyway sounding both confused and slightly annoyed.
Sherlyn started to laugh while Giovanni have her a stare that clearly meant,You owe me!. Sherlyn rolled her eyes and grabbed her crossbow before grabbing a bow and some arrows for Giovanni. "Here." She said as she softly gave Gio the bow and arrows. "Thanks." He muttered still slightly mad at her for messing up his hair.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Lieutenant & Everen

(Look at Sherlyn's please! He'll be hanging around her for now.)
(Not sure what else to write sooo. Giovanni is still staring at Sherlyn and arguing about his hair.)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:Runt

Sage expected that answer. Runt always felt that way,happy and excited. When she started to talk about whether or not she slept well she said,"Uhh..No..I kept on having nightmares..." She said quietly. When she heard her saying that Commander Acacia might be telling her something she smiled. "Yeah..Maybe."
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:22 am

xxx𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈 ✥ Power: Haemokinetic Construct ✥ Tags: Xia
⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Rain grabbed her nearby towel and wiped the sweat off her brow before moving to return to the training caves which were likely rapidly filling up. She let out a quiet sigh and tucked her hands in her pockets wandering out the room waiting for someone to approach her rather than seeking someone out. Now that she had stopped training she needed to find something else to distract her mind before she could let herself think.
Every day and night since the attack were the same. Thinking lead to unfathomable rage and sorrow against the Hellborn. Each night was consumed by nightmares of her parents death and her helplessness to fight. She continued to walk until she was approached by Xia who had asked her to spar.
"Yes, of course. I'd love to Xia. I'll make sure I clear up my schedule and get my things done." she replied to the girl with a smile, "If possible, I'd also like to consult you on some other things, if that's alright with you."
Rain trailed after Xia to the training caves anxiously awaiting her response. She wanted to keep this conversation going for as long as possible, it was just the kind of distraction that Rain had been needing.
Rain took a look at the ranged weapons available to her with a scowl, this was not her forte. Nevertheless, she grabbed a set of throwing knives and shuriken. Theses were likely the easiest things for her to use.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:25 am

Wayne definitely understood these words Asteria was using. Scowling and trying to look intimidating, he turned right around and marched towards the girl. He made his best attempt to scare her with just his face. Honestly it was kinda pathetic looking, but not in his own eyes.
"You little brat." Wayne snarled at her like some rabid animal, revealing a mouthful of yellow teeth. His foul breath was probably the deadliest thing about him. He was so stupid and ignorant that he didn't even notice the knife whistling past his ear. He thought it was just another comment by one of the girls' annoying high pitched voices.
"You wanna learn a lesson? That's what you'll get." The idiot sent a punch with horrible form and technique towards Asteria's face.

---

Parlando didn't take it personally that his friend didn't wave back. Her attention seemed completely absorbed by the archery set she was now using. Archery had always been Lawrence's true love, like music was to Pearl.
He loved watching her shoot. She made it look like a game, a dangerous game to the enemy but just a casual thing to her. There was something beautiful about it. Pearl had to make himself look away before the staring got creepy.
"Yeah, that's probably true." Pearl responded to Anthony when the smaller boy suggested Wayne created the rumor. "I wouldn't put gossip past that kid."
He smiled as he followed his friend to the giant cart of ranged weapons. Parlando also took a bunch of knives, his favorite weapons to use. Archery was a bit too complicated for him, so he was never too accurate with a bow. Chucking knives at someone was just, well, chucking knives at someone. Simple and effective.
"My father could throw knives like he was dancing," Pearl said. Gavotte had a very... distinctive fighting style. He could twirl and leap around the opponent, avoiding their blows while striking precisely at the enemy's weak points. It really did look like a dance. Pearl had no idea how to pull that off. He wasn't flexible like Twinkle Toes, his nickname for dad.
Parlando attempted to do one of Gavotte's moves- twirling in a circle and sending the knife at the Hellborn-shaped target. He missed so badly that the knife clattered against the ground. Pearl chuckled at his own failure.
"As you can tell, I'm not my father."

---

"Nightmares?!" Runt cracked her knuckles. "Don't worry, I'll beat them up. I'll teach them the true meaning of... uh... justice! I'll... yeah... kick their butts."
Her heroic speech skills weren't exactly Acacia-level yet. Runt was sure she would be the next Heroine though.
"I suck at ranged weapons! Come on, I can't wait for this." Runt grinned, grabbed Sage by the wrist, and pulled her towards the cart. The short girl selected her worst weapon; the longbow. Archery was already something Runt failed severely at. The longbow was the worst because of her short stubby limbs. Not only was the thing significantly taller than her, but she couldn't draw back the string far enough to be effective. Her arms simply didn't reach that far.
"Okay, pick your weapon and watch me. Think of this as, uh, a boost for your self-esteem!!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me