Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Gypaetus Barbatus » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Castiel || 40 || Bitten || Open

Castiel wasn't young anymore, he was definitely getting there in age. And although he was certain there were people of his age that could still perfectly perform every day tasks without troubles, Castiel was not one of them. Shifting into his wolf form, the scout had checked the territory and was now finding himself a good spot to get some sleep. Being a bad sleeper as always, he tried to sneak in several naps throughout the day, not because he was lazy, but to keep his energy up when needed.
name's alec. legally an adult and thus paying bills. they/them or he/him pronouns have my preference.
Gypaetus Barbatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:07 am

☪☪ Ruka Talias« Female« 25 Years Old« Warrior« No Crush« Tags; Shane, Jessica Marie ☪☪

Ruka nodded, "I understand, but you must know that most of the wolves on the mountain are around her size or they're bigger. I spend a lot of time up there and it's hard not to notice how big the wolves here are. It's their signature trait up on the mountain. Also, do you know how to test their genes or do you have someone help you?" She turned her head to look at Jessica Marie, who was now growling and standing in front of Shane in a more aggressive manor. ".... Don't think she likes how I smell...." Ruka stared at Jessica Marie with a knowing stare. She still had some questions in the back of her mind about this wolf and her human companion.

(Also, you're fine! You had to work and that's understandable! I don't mind!)
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Shane put a hand on her to silence her. The wolf sat down in front of his feet and watched the girl, something was off about her. Who was she and what was that smell? "She is just protective of me." He shrugged. "Well must be dumb luck then for us to be here. As for her blood, I'll send it away and get a report about it. But in the meantime, I'll probably take a run up in the mountains with her and see if I could find one. Maybe I could get a tracker on it and track their patterns, if they have this special trait that she does." He liked the idea.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:08 pm

☪☪ Ruka Talias« Female« 25 Years Old« Warrior« No Crush« Tags; Shane, Jessica Marie ☪☪

Ruka nodded in understanding, "I bet she is," Ruka tapped her chin in thought, "Well, I know exactly where a couple of those wolves live, I could give you directions there but I can't go there myself sadly. If you ever need to talk to me or need to know about a certain area, place on mountain, or the wolves, you can just go to that horse barn back this road and talk to a guy named Tim, he'll call me and I can come tell you what I know." Ruka pulled Jasper's head up, "Also, if you're looking for a place to eat, there's a place around the corner that makes really good pork chops and there pet friendly as well." Ruka backed Jasper up a bit, "I'll see you around Shane, I need to take Jasper to the track for a while. Till next time." Ruka wheeled Jasper around quickly and took off. She had to hold her cap on with one hand as the colt ran, she hated to leave like that but she needed to leave and she was running late to get to the track.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Von // 23 // Male // Warrior // Castiel

Von had been up and out since before the sun had risen. He was never one to sleep in. He had done a perimeter check before heading out to find a meal. Von stalked a mountain goat and took it down with ease. He tore into it and ate his fill before picking up the other half of the goat and starting back towards the territory center. After all their pack did not have a camp like the common wolves would. They each had their own house, den, cabin, or whatever they chose to live in. It was on his way to the centerfold when he caught the scent of the scout. Von had a distaste for bitten wolve as a whole. However, he had grown accustomed to Castiel's presence with in the pack. He followed the scent and found the scout laying down. He knew that it was not uncommon. He himself could not say much. He could often be found sleeping and was usually rather irritable when he was woken up. He had observed the male's lack of energy lately. He knew that the scout wasn't much good at hunting to begin with so he dropped the mountain goat beside him. He said nothing about it and looked off in the direction of the village. He could smell new comers on the mountain and he was not amused.

Kain // 25 // Male // Ruka

Kain was out on his morning run. Since it was still early he had time. After all his first class was not until ten in the summer months. He was probably the only wolf in the pack that didn't stay on the mountain. In fact, he seemed to avoid it if he could. As he ran he caught the scent of Ruka as well as the scent of strangers up ahead. As he came down the trail and they came into sight e slowed his pace a bit until he was only a few yards from them. "Morning Ruka." He greeted as he came to a stop. He eyed the man and the she-wolf with him. His naturally golden eyes lingered on them for a moment before looking back to Ruka as she started to ride off. "Or not."
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Last edited by Banana Dancer :) on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:48 pm

☪☪ Ruka Talias« Female« 25 Years Old« Warrior« No Crush« Tags; Shane, Open☪☪

Ruka barely heard her name called and turned around in the saddle to see Shane and Jessica Marie walking away and Kain just standing there. She suddenly felt really bad because she hadn't talked to him in such a long time. She pulled back on Jasper's reins, bringing him to a sudden halt. Ruka turned the horse slightly and shouted, Hey Kain! Meet me at the coffee shop in an hour!" She wheeled thhe horse back around and was off; again. She knew she had made it sound weird but she did want to talk to Kain. He was close to being one of the only wolves that liked the town and coming into. She just hadn't seen him in a while and wanted to catch up. talk about stuff. Life, pack stuff, college, classes, and most likely what he had been up to. She shook her head and turned Jasper down the road that led to the race track.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:59 pm

"Thank you." He called out to her as he watched the female go. Then took notice to a male heading in their direction. He didn't seem so bad. Jessica on the other hand was picking up on scent the male was giving off. What was up with the people of this town? Shane waved over to the male, trying to be friendly and get to know everyone he could before he started working.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Kain nodded to Ruka's meet up idea. He looked at the man and the she-wolf with him. "Good morning." He said as he walked over to where they were. "I don't believe I have seen you two around before." He looked from the man to the she-wolf and back again. "Interesting choice of pet." He said simply. He extended his hand in greeting. "I'm Kain Valkin. I run the martial arts dojo in town." Kain half tipped his head to hear a set of paws on the ground that didn't belong to the female before him. A small smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth as a large red and white Akita rounded the corner behind him at full speed and almost skidded to a stop beside Kain. He looked down at the dog. "You're getting slow in your old age." The comment earned him a growl from his companion. He looked back to the man. "And this fellow is Gin."
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Brahn growled loudly and with a loud clank, the bar was set back in place. Beads of sweat dotted his upper body, his muscles pressed against his skin and his eyes narrowed in complete focus. He exhaled deeply before he removed the large weights from the bar and set them back in place. He did not like being in town and socializing with others, except for a selected few in the pack, but he did enjoy starting his morning off with a morning jog, lifting heavy weights and working on his fighting techniques at Kain's MMA studio. He wrapped his hands skillfully before he moved to the heavy bag. He got into his fighting stance and threw a powerful punch. The sound from the impact of the punch echoed around the room and Brahn continued his onslaught of punches and kicks skillfully and powerfully but anyone that knew Brahn, knew that each punch and kick was not to his satisfaction. He was no stranger to pushing his physical limits and it showed with every training, every hunt and every fight. Every flaw or weakness he sees always motivates him to train harder.

Matthew pulled up into town in a black cadillac escalade and he stepped out and looked around before he lowered his round shades down his nose to looked up towards the rocky shape of Wolf Mountain. A sly smirk crossed his lips before he pushed his shades back in place and he entered in a large luxury cabin. As he walked in, he was immediately greeted by workers and townspeople. "Good morning, Mr. Silas!" Matthew would tip his head in acknowledgement to all those that greeted him before he walked into his office. He closed the door and sat down in a black leather chair with a soft exhale before he sat up straight. He logged onto his computer putting in a password. "Access granted." The computer replied and Matthew smirked lightly as his screen came on. He typed onto the computer and opened one of the many documented files that he had saved on his computer and the document opened up with a detailed blueprint. "Heh. Soon this mountain will be making me money." He said with a soft chuckle before his phone started ringing. He picked up his slick cellphone and spoke. "You've reached Silas.....Ah, Mr. Mayor, I have been waiting for you to return my call.....How soon can we meet? I would like to discuss an offer with you. What time would work best for you?....That sounds great. I'll see you then, Mr. Mayor." He put the phone down and he opened the drawer from his desk and he pulled out a large folder. "Let the games begin."
Last edited by Snowdrift on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me