✿Elementals✿V.2✿NEW AND ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

BIG dramatic event!

Yes!
100%
No!
No votes

Total votes : 19

Re: ✿Elementals✿V.2✿NEW AND ACCEPTING

Postby Nightschade » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Jasper Lye

Jasper pushed himself off of the structure he had been leaning on. He walked towards the edge of the village, a river was close by. Anywhere with water was usually heavily guarded, but usually guards were hidden. They were attempting to catch any Water Elementals. To this day they are being hunted, but he put his hands in his pockets as he walked. He paused at a child who was throwing fire back and forth through the air then juggled the flames. A few copper coins where dropped near him, but nothing big. The kid looked tired, he took a bit of pity on the kid and pulled out a few silver pieces and tossed them forward then walked away from the act. He continued to walk through the forest, listening to the sounds of the river in the distance. He felt most at home in the water, so he kept a steady pace.

Alexandrite Lye

Alexandrite felt the water begin to shift in multiple directions, she knew from experience that if something odd started happening to the water that she should get out. Her body went from being liquid to being solid in a matter of seconds and just as quickly as she got on, she was out. She noticed that the current was moving faster than before. She ran a hand through her dry hair, the perks of being a Naiad. She didn't have to worry about being wet, she could choose wither the water stays on her body out doesn't. That's what happens, Naiad's are spirits of the Water so there was a point where she could do just about anything with water, even use it to heal others though it was rarely used, similar to those who have the features of a Dragon and could use almost all abilities pertaining fire. She casually adjusted her blue hair, pulling the ends that had been caught in the collar of her leather jacket.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:16 pm

[ finished my form! decided not to use the same characters as last time. ]
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:13 am

Mariana Islands
Tags: Opal

Mariana had probably only been swimming for about ten minutes, when she felt the water around her shift. She rose out of the water, and claimed onto the bank. She tied her her back and waved the water still on her back into the river. Turning around she saw another girl on the other bank.
Twisting, she faced her and prepared to lift the water as a shield if she was a threat.
Play wιтн ғιre
-------x---------
And you will always
-------x---------
вυrn

Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:33 am

Ari Wilson || 18 || Darkness || Tags; Mostly Jasper

Ari kicked his feet along the path he'd been moseying down for the last hour, thick woods rose around him and the sun made the vast trees cast shadows across the ground. He knew this place was a hotspot for other elementals seeing how the forest offered rivers, hollows and plenty of shadows. Perfect for honing your skills. That wasn't why he was here though. He wanted to mess with someone's head.. he just needed to find the perfect guinea pig. The kid closed his eyes and shook his hands out, his power was manipulating shadows, shaping them into the form of fear. He rolled his shoulders and pulled the shadows in, wrapping himself in them making his skin black as ebony as he stuck to the treeline. Not far out he spotted a shape of another, seemingly listening to the river pleasantly. Without a sound - shadows are silent- he approached the young man and tapped him on the shoulder before leaning back into the shadow of another tree.

But that's none of my business...

Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:38 am

|Ruby Howlter|18|Queen|Darkness|X|Open|

Ruby sat up straight and got out of her throne, she walked up a flight of stairs and onto the balcony. She marveled at the sight, the castle was on top of a hill, in her opinion the black marble castle was the nicest thing in the kingdom.But if you looked farther you could see the destroyed ruins of the white marble castle of Lifnorth. She sighed and rested her elbows on the railing.

|Samantha Howlter|18|Princess|Vampire|X|Zeke|

Samantha didn't smile, her mother had taught her and her sister that smiling was showing kindness and kindess in weakness.She pulled the black hood off her head to reveal her face and scarlet hair. "I'm Samantha." then Samantha immediate regretted saying her name, she was a princess, a princess that everyone hates.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:39 am

silverlightcs wrote:[ finished my form! decided not to use the same characters as last time. ]

(Ok she is accepted)
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:44 am

Jasper Lye

Jasper jumped a bit when something hit his shoulder. He wasn't expecting it, so out of reflex he gathered the condensation in the air into a strip of water and wheeled around, slinging in blindly behind him. When he noticed nothing was there he rubbed his temples. "Jasper stop being paranoid. You spend too much time alone, it was probably just a leaf or something." He said to himself, quickly allowing his mind to rationalize the situation, just as he'd always done. He popped the collar on his leather jacket. "I'm alone out here, no need to be so jumpy." He muttered, scolding himself.

Alexandrite Lye

Alexandrite watched someone crawl onto the bank across from her. "You should watch where you're going. There's a few dangerous fish in these waters." She spoke, pushing some of her blue hair behind her pointed ears. She examined the other girl, humming for a moment. "Nice hair." She said after a moment, her bright blue eyes not leaving the girl.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:18 am

Ari Wilson || 18 || Darkness || Tags; Mostly Jasper

Ari chuckled, letting the sound resonate through the air. He side stepped the water easily from being further back and leaned forwards whispering. "A water elemental? Quite a sight, maybe be careful about showing that off... someone might be out to get you" He taunted, still keeping himself hidden. He'd show himself eventually, but he loved mind games.

But that's none of my business...

Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:38 am

Mariana Islands
Tags: Opal, Alexandrite

Mariana turned to see another girl, now there were two either side of her. This could turn out very badly. The newcomer seemed off. Mariana wasn't sure what it was, maybe the glint in her eye, but she wasn't trustworthy.
"Thank you, I like you're hair too. So, who are you?"
Play wιтн ғιre
-------x---------
And you will always
-------x---------
вυrn

Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:28 am

Jasper Lye

Jasper's eyes examined the area, searching for the sudden voice. "Everyone's out to get me, why does it matter." He said nonchalantly, rolling his eyes in a sarcastic manor. It seemed like a Darkness Elemental, hiding in the shadows seemed to be their specialty. "Why not show yourself? Are you scared?" He asked, walking over to a tree and leaning against it patiently.

Alexandrite Lye

Alexandrite clicked her tongue. "Name's Alexandrite, and who are you?" She asked, stretching the o's in who and you. She looked back at the water, seeing it reflect off the sun. She ran her tongue over her pointed teeth.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me