When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Thu May 04, 2017 10:59 pm

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Serendipity awoke early Monday morning. She spread her white wings and stretched before getting up. After showering she fixed some loose feathers and put her long blonde hair into a tight ponytail. She dusted off her plain white dress with blue trimming and flew out the window. Carefully she looked around, fearing a bloodthirsty demon. You could always tell which demons were murderers by their wings. The kings curse made their wings blood red with horns on the top while normal demons had black raven like wings. She flew silently around, trying to stay hidden.

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Alexander slept in late. He was not a morning person. When he did awake he combed his messy black hair and dusted off his wings before stretching. He dusted off his clothing before walking outside. Unlike the angels he did not have to worry about anyone trying to kill him. The kings curse only ordered the demons under his curses control to kill angels. He spread his handsome black wings and took off into the sky.

(Everyone lives in one huge forest scattered around in cabins. There is a castle at each end of the forest, one for demons the other for angels. There is no technology other than electricity..)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Fri May 05, 2017 12:52 am

Sabidono | The Demon King | Throne Room | Open
Sabidono drummed his fingers lightly against the arm erst of his throne with his left hand. This made no noticeable sound but his tail swaying in rhythm with this produced a quiet click-clacking sound as the beads shifted back and forth. His chin rested lightly on the knuckles of his right hand but his posture was perfect, one might have even said rigid had he not seemed devoid of tension, as he crossed his legs loosely in front of him. "So what you have come here to tell me," his voice did not boom but still seemed to fill the room in a way that was as soft as silk and dripped like honey, and yet even so there was an obvious underlying danger, "is that you are aware that some of my subjects are defying me, but you have no idea who or where they are." His solid red eyes narrowed slightly and his tail and fingers both stopped moving in the same moment. "I have no need for such useless reports, either remedy the problem or find someone who will. I have matters of war I must attend to." The feeling of honey was suddenly like poison from his tongue as he watched the other leave. Perhaps one of his audiences for the day might be useful, but this was not a promising start.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Fri May 05, 2017 1:06 am

Claud Riene|Angel|Crush: open |Tags@ open
Claud loved the morning, the air was still chilled from the night but the sun provided a warmth that he found satisfying. He looked around carefully before flying out of his 'home' and flew just above a forests treetops until he landed in a field that was fairly hidden from view. He plopped down and sighed stretching his wings out behind him to feel the suns rays on them. He kept his eyes on the sky, on the look out for any demons overhead.

Naria Ogawa|Demon|Crush: open |Tags@ open
As she sat on her porch she watched as a demon flew in a hurry away from the castle, she scoffed lightly, no doubt the king had received bad news. He had done some things people disagreed with, now he had to deal with the backlash. His mind was on war, she wondered how long it would last, and what he planned to do if he died without an heir. As far as she thought if someone was brave, or dumb enough, that disagreed with him he could find himself facing assassination attempts.
She got up with her empty mug "Pft, politics." She mumbled, personally she tried not to get involved, after all it would infringe on her freedom. She grabbed a slice of steak, no doubt and unconventional breakfast, and ate before heading back out. She spread her wings and took to the sky with speedy enthusiasm.
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri May 05, 2017 1:30 am

Enola :: Female :: Angel :: -Open
She frowned. Perched in a tree with her back against the trunk, a leg dangling down and idly swinging back and forth as she watched the sky through the leaves. She'd realized fairly quickly that spending large amounts of time at home was a good way to get herself killed far more quickly than she'd like. Not that she'd abandoned it completely, but she was really only there if she was sleeping. Not the most elegant of solutions, but the word had never really described her anyway.
Enola had seen a lot of sunrises recently, though. At first she'd enjoyed it, but now she found they were just reminders of why she was awake that early at all. Or maybe she was just bitter at being awake. She'd had never been much of a morning person.

Malpercio :: Male :: Demon :: -Open
He hummed softly, stretching his legs out on the grass as he turned a page in the book he was holding, half reading and half blocking the morning sun from blinding him. He was just outside his home, sprawled out on the ground simply for the sake of not being in doors. It wasn't uncommon for him to be awake at this hour, but being outside was more so. Running into anyone just outside his door seemed unlikely, though. Malpercio doubted he'd run into any trouble. Certainly there were more suspicious activities other demons could be doing than reading... right?
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri May 05, 2017 7:05 am

Serendipity landed under the trees and folded her wings. She stayed hidden in the shadows, fearing the red winged demons who were sent out every day at noon to kill angels. They were always out from noon to dusk. Serene walked silently to an old apple tree she often visited. She picked a ripe sweet apple and sat down under the shade of the tree.

-----------

Alexander flew above the trees, staying clear of both castles. He spotted a few familiar demons here and there as well as a few angels scattered around. He stopped and landed on top of a tree where a platform had been built for fliers to rest their wings a bit.
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Fri May 05, 2017 7:52 am

Naria Ogawa|Demon|Crush: open |Tags@ Enola
Naria flew low above the trees recalling things she would have to do that day, such as going into town for groceries. A glimps of white caught her attention, along with a leg hanging down from a low branch and she landed nearby. Angels were easy to recognize, with white wings and typically what she would call daintier features. "Hey you know, you're really easy to spot." She called over to her with a slightly crooked grin.
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri May 05, 2017 8:33 am

Enola :: Female :: Angel :: -Naria
"And you're liable to kill someone just appearing by someone like that." Enola retorted, her voice surprisingly even considering she'd been zoned out enough to have jumped to the point of almost losing her balance on the branch at the sudden voice. {Something she had no doubt the demon had absolutely noticed. She was only slightly embarrassed by this.} She'd relaxed quickly, though. At least, relaxed enough as she'd allowed herself to be, considering the position she, and everyone like her, was in. She stretched out a wing idly, shaking it slightly to cause a white feather to drop lazily to the ground from it. "Not my fault these things don't exactly blend into the trees." She noted with a chuckle that only sounded a little forced after her heartbeat had returned to a slightly less concerning pace. "Not much to do about it unless I tried dumping paint on them." Ink, maybe? Either way she was almost one hundred percent certain that wouldn't actually work. It had probably been done.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Fri May 05, 2017 10:02 am

[i see we started. ouo and angel harem? ooh i missed relationship talk, jk. haha, ai probably will just flirt with everyone tbh.
unless it's clear they have no interest in her gender. then again, she likes making people flustered.

Taighlaré -- Female x No crush x Queen of Angels -- Tags: Open

The brunette hummed, fingers lightly grazing the quiver on the table in front of her. Her white wings hung behind her, mirroring her expression of exhaustion. The demon king was relentless in his quest for basically the extinction of the angels. Brows furrowed at that thought. That thought irked her, she would not let her people be murdered in cold blood. No, the king needed to be killed or his spell needs to be broken in the very least. There were too many demons being forced against their will. Things used to be peaceful. Now, now it was just slaughter because the new demon king thought the angels were a threat.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she reached over her shoulder and felt the set of scars near the base of her wings and along the left wings. A gracious gift to the queen of angels from the king of demons during the last large battle. She took a breath as there was a sudden sound of a door slamming behind her. Ai perked up, glancing over her shoulder to see if it was one of her scouts. No, it had just been her daughter. Her wings sunk even lower as she relaxed at the four year old's appearance. "Passerotta," she greeted her daughter, a ghost of a smile tugging at her lips. The queen leaned down and picked up the small child. The young woman let out a deep breath when she sat Ceru onto the chair at the table. It was going to a long day.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:51 am

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Open (for now)

The redhead sighed softly, as she opened her eyes and got up that day, as usual. She shook her head, brushing a hand through her hair, and hummed quietly to herself a little. Smiling at her reflection in a small mirror she held up, she titled her head a little, then left her little home. She huffed as she walked around a bit, then snapped open her wings and decided to go for a fly. Smiling to herself, she took off into the air, and smiled softly as she flew.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun May 07, 2017 1:28 am

Serendipity finished her apple and tossed the core aside to compost. She then stood up and flew above the trees. Seeing the sun she panicked. She was nowhere near her home. She instantly took off in the direction of her cabin, the screeches of the dreaded red-winged devils starting to be heard around her.

-----------

Alexander sat on the platform above the trees silently. He spotted a few demons and smirked. He then looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was at its highest point. It was noon... he spread his wings and dove under the trees to try and alert any angels still outside. They had to hide or it would be the end for them.
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me