Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby ArtemisRose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:30 am

Aria arose from her bead slowly, looking over to where her little brother still slept in the bed above hers.They had arrived yesterday and already had a room at the school.After some argument she managed to get Ty and her a room together.With a sigh she plucked up an apple an absently tossed a chunk to Screech as she walked around, picking out clothes for her and Tenibris and doing other necessary tasks.Finally she stepped into the bathroom and dressed.Jeans,a black tee and a black leather jacket she wore most days.Her silver owl necklace, tucked under her shirt.By the time she stepped out Tenibirs was up and eating, while also feeding Screech,who cawed at me.Ty looked up and smiled, those sweet blue eyes lighting up, like seeing me was the best thing in the world.I smiled back, hoping my expression said the same."Morning.Big day, have to socialize."I say.His smile turns to a frown and I chuckle."Come on, get dressed and lets go."I smile, ruffling his hair.Tenibiris went into the bathroom, bushed his hair and teeth, and threw on some jeans and a back turtleneck sweater.He whistled for Screech and the three of them left the room and headed down the hallway,with little clue where they where going.
ArtemisRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 am

Chillax wrote:Hey, Timeless, are you planning on making a dorm list, and if so, will the dorm assignments be random?

I was thinking they are all assigned their own private dorm but, if they want roommates they can tell the school office they wish to share a dorm with so and so.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:00 pm

All are accepted.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:03 pm

(Can someone run into Ashley because I don't know what to write next
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:05 pm

(I probably can but idk where to start out? Also Ty timeless)
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:06 pm

(Well she's just arriving at the school on her motorcycle XD)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Jordan Jay & Robin Addison Jones

Robin narrowed her eyes at her half sister. She narrowed her eyes. "At least you get Mom" she said smoothly. "She simply didn't want me said I was to well demonic" she smirked. She shrugged though "That just means more time with the Devil" she grinned. She could see Jay wince as she spoke. "Oh hush your fine it's not like your gonna get killed by me and my demon friends" she said. She placed her palm out to the air and she got a few high fives. Jay just looked plain out horrified. "Alright madam Jordan Jay chill out Jesus have some fun in your life" she growled.

Jay looked at Robin pretty much glaring. "What all can you shift into?" said Jay softly. She was slightly wincing waiting for an answer. "Well, I can shift into anything you wish" said Robin smoothly. "I am a highly intelligent shifter and being a demon sure helps my cause of being intelligent. I have most of the time control of demons though, on occasion my demonic side takes over and just say you shouldn't be by me when it happens. It is best to keep me calm otherwise my demonic side lets loose" she said softly. JJ shivered softly. "But, don't worry it has only happened about 20 times which, isn't that bad" chirped Robin. JJ rolled her eyes. "Probably because you've never been socialized" said JJ. Robin growled and lashed out slamming her sideways and towards the wall. She winced as her pupils just disappeared and her eyes turned totally black. "I have been to watch your mouth F O O L" she growled. Jay quickly shifted into a wolf the strawberry blonde color. Her blue eyes glared angrily at her. She let out a loud deep growl. The interesting demonic side of Robin stumbled backwards. Then, right after her pupils came back and the grey eyes in the form she had came to the academy with. Jay quickly changed back into her human form and she crossed her arms. "I told you bad idea to get me mad" she said. "No kidding" mumbled Jay.

Your welcome! :3)
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Leon/werewolf/tags: Open

Leon's claws clicked as we walked on the pavement, entering school grounds in his wolf form. He was rather unsure about how he would shift back in his more humanoid form, as he had been living in the wild for about a year and being a wolf was far easier than being a person. Shaking his head in a quick movement, the fluffy canine winced a bit at the shining sun. He had been sticking to the shadows for the most part since his arrival and was not used to the bright light. The boy's pointed ears perked up when he heard the sounds of other people and his annoyance was gone as a new sense of adventure and caution settled in. At first startled by the roar of the wheeled ride on the street, the werewolf gave a surprised yelp and bounded back over to a wall. "What is that?"

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Ashley hollowstin

Ashley heard a Yelp with her exceptional hearing she put her helmet on the seat of her bike looking at the direction of the noise it was a werewolf "um hi sorry about that"she said looking at the wolf by the wall his fur fluffed up in a frightened way "ehhh soooo how's it going"she was very awkward she was terrible at socializing
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Leon/werewolf/tags: Ashley

The half-wolf held a sort of pout as he sniffed the exhaust in the air. Shaking out his fur once again, he took a step away from the wall. "Yeah, it's fine, just startled me a bit is all." The big chocolate and walnut-furred wolf cocked his head to the side as he sensed a feeling of fear hanging around the new girl who had addressed him. "Eh, a little confusing so far. I'm guessing you're new as well?" He muttered, looking down and pawing at his nose a few times. Leon's golden-amber eyes were looking up at Ashley with both a cautious wildness and tame interest at the same time.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me