The Zodiac Home ((Closed!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Zodiac Home ((Open and Accepting!))

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:14 am

[Ellen Parks - Boar [♀] / Valentine Evermore - Rooster [♂] - Tags: Tadashi, Titanium]

Valentine went over to the staircase, calling after her. "Tadashi! Wait! Let me make it up to you; I'll be willing to do anything to satisfy your happiness!"
Ellen just chuckled as she watched everything going on around her.
"I love it here," she said; her permanent smile on her face as she continued eating her breakfast.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:24 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
R y u
Male| 19 | Crush: n/a
╚═════════════════════════╝

Ryu sat in his room his body sprawled across his unmade bed. He wanted to go downstairs but at the moment was too lazy. He sat up slowly running a hand through his thick black hair that layed across his head extremely knotted. He decided to deal with it later and find something to do now. He got up out of bed in a sluggish manner getting some presentable clothes on. He slipped on a plain blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans along with his sandals. He would put on his tennis shoes but it seemed like too much of a hassle. He trudged out of his room letting out a loud yawn stretching his arms above his head the blue cloth sliding up his stomache a bit. He made his way downstairs and out the door. The heat hit his head and fair skin only making his somewhat regret his descision to come outside. He sighed inwardly before walking through the freshly mowed grass the buzz of the bugs through the air very obvious. He went near the pond and sat in the shade in front of it. One of his legs sat bent almost to his chest and the other layed out flat. He peered into the clear water watching the fish swim their tails flicking in the water. He leaned his head back sighint softly looking up at the cherry blossoms that rested above the small pond and stretched across the entire garden. He loved the giant backyard they had. It was rather relaxing to him.

T a d a s h i
Female| 22 | Crush: N/a

Tadashi rushed up the stairs rage flaring off of her. She stomped past the rabbit on the floor and Dax. At the moment she didn't really notice anyone. She didn't care. All she knew, was that she was p*ssed and on edge of transforming. She shouldn't transform over him, he wasn't worth it and didn't deserve to get the satisfaction of it. She slammed her door befoere sitting on her bed trying to cool down. She inhaled deeply before grabbing her pillow and chucking it at the wall knocking down a picture frame. It made a large thud. She sighed unhappily and couldn't hold it back any more. With a large puff of purple smoke she transformed. Her anger and rage took over her. She layed on her bed curled up had calmed down a bit. She sat and waited. Waited for herself to change back so she could go downstairs and get her phone.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:30 am

Kira

Her ears perked up once he figured out what she had wanted. This time she felt more relaxed when he had picked her up once again and took her to the stairway. The rooms that surrounded this hallway seemed endless, but she knew exactly which one was hers. Once he had set her down, she hopped towards it, not wanting to look rushed or worried, but it was quite obvious. The moment she was at her doorway, she darted into her closet, shifting back into her human form. She took a few deep breaths, quickly throwing clothes onto her. Her stomach twisted into a tight knot, wanting to hide in her room forever. She lifted up her hands, noticing how shaky they were. She searched through her closet, trying to see if she had anything else she could add on. A few moments later, Kira spotted a hoodie, and she grabbed it without hesitation. She put it over her shirt, flipping the hood over her head as to hide her face. The sleeves ran over her hands and hung loosely, but that was fine by her. She inhaled deeply before walking out of her room, her head hanging low. Her blue eyes darted back to Dax, and she gently smiled.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:41 am

Dax

He leaned against the wall and waited quietly for her. She came out and he sighed in relief. She seemed a bit better. She smiled at him and he smiled back as he pushed off the wall. "Feeling a little better, girlie?" He asked as he walked up to her.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:50 am

Kira

Kira smiled as he spoke to her, chuckling at what he said. "I think so..." She said, walking towards him as well. She was leaning more towards the wall, her hand lightly brushing up against it. She lifted her head up to the sound of items getting knocked to the ground. What could that possibly be? She wondered, turning around to the door. It was shut tight, and seconds later, the sound had died down to nothingness. I don't want to go there...Unless Dax thinks otherwise. Kira turned back to Dax, raising an eyebrow and keeping a small smirk across her face. "I'm...Um...Sorry for what happened back there, Dax." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around her stomach in nervousness.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:00 am

Dax

He chuckled and looked at her. He thought for a second before recalling her name. "No need to be sorry, Kira. It happens to us all." He said and smiled at her. He had seen Tadashi headed that way and heard the crash, decidinh it was probably best to keep distance and let her get her anger out. He turned towards the stairs and started to head down with Kira.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:12 am

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 22 Years
Crush ⇢ No One
Bf/Gf ⇢ No One
Husband/Wife ⇢ No One
Children ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Dax
Zodiac Animal
Theme Song
Forum

There was a small pause between the two, but she didn't mind it whatsoever. "Guess it does..." She mumbled, keeping a small smile across her face. She followed Dax as he started to walk down the stairs, a bit curious of who had gotten angry, but she still didn't want to find out herself. "So, what do you plan on doing? I hope you don't mind if I...Tag along..." She said, though her voice was quiet. She looked at everyone gathering in the kitchen or heading outside, hoping no one more than Dax and Ellen had seen her small meltdown.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:34 am

R y u
Male| 19 | Crush: n/a

Ryu sat in his room his body sprawled across his unmade bed. He wanted to go downstairs but at the moment was too lazy. He sat up slowly running a hand through his thick black hair that layed across his head extremely knotted. He decided to deal with it later and find something to do now. He got up out of bed in a sluggish manner getting some presentable clothes on. He slipped on a plain blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans along with his sandals. He would put on his tennis shoes but it seemed like too much of a hassle. He trudged out of his room letting out a loud yawn stretching his arms above his head the blue cloth sliding up his stomache a bit. He made his way downstairs and out the door. The heat hit his head and fair skin only making his somewhat regret his descision to come outside. He sighed inwardly before walking through the freshly mowed grass the buzz of the bugs through the air very obvious. He went near the pond and sat in the shade in front of it. One of his legs sat bent almost to his chest and the other layed out flat. He peered into the clear water watching the fish swim their tails flicking in the water. He leaned his head back sighint softly looking up at the cherry blossoms that rested above the small pond and stretched across the entire garden. He loved the giant backyard they had. It was rather relaxing to him.

T a d a s h i
Female| 22 | Crush: N/a

Tadashi eventually calmed down and sat in her room her knees to her chest and a blanket wrapped around her due to the fact that she had changed back. She sighed inwardly going to pick up herself phone before realizing it wasn't there. she had been so wrapped up in all of Titans bull crap. She sighed not wanting to go downstairs. Everything was so overwhelming she was in fear of transforming again. Eventually she slid her bare feet off the bed and planted them on the floor. She picked her shorts back up and slipped them on followed by her mid cut tank top she had on a moment ago. She inhaled shakily decideding just to stay barefoot as she made her way down the stairs keeping her gaze down. She didn't want to talk to anyone. She simply wanted to get her phone and go back to hiding in her room.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:58 am

Smol bump :3))

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Dax

"Um. Actually. I was planning to go down to a human cafe..." he admitted softly, afraid of her reaction. "You're free to come with me, if you arent afraid to be out in public. There wont be many people around, but few wish to leave the house for fear of being critisized." He said as he headed towards the door.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me