{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby statue, » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Red Harrington || Captain
    She had her ship turn and the mast of her ship nearly colliding with Jack's, she was down on a rope and she landed on deck, with a sword in hand. "Well ain't it just my luck that I found myself a ship that belongs to someone I have done business with once before...?" She said and she watched her ship stop next to Jack's on the other side. "Nearly sunk my baby.." She said hobbling. "Where in the hell is Captain Jack? I got myself a word to speak with him..." She said looking around at probably many guns and swords aimed at her.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:30 pm

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; Maria═✦═Commoner═✦═|

The girl walked away from the vendors, letting her know that she was near the rocks that she sat on. But she soon paused once Maria had said something. She shook her head before glancing back at the noble. "No, it didn't offend me that much. I kinda forgot that I was a commoner." she said with a slight laugh. She continued down the shore before stopping. She looked over and saw that her musket was laying near the water on the rocks that she was sitting on. Ruby stood there for a minute or so before turning around, waiting on Maria. She enjoyed her company. She closed her eyes before sighing a bit.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:03 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; ace

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    The corners of his lips twitched a bit as he held himself from punching the navigator straight in his jaw. The guts of this guy was truly something to marvel and had Ace not been highly boasted about by his father as a 'keepe' so to speak, he would have killed the poor guy the instant he looked at the other. "Turned around you say? Why not just admit you got lost? Such a smart navigator like yourself surely knows when to admit defeat no?" He said slyly, knowing it was a bit of a weakness not knowing everything with Ace. He only pointed it out to show how dumb of a lie that was. "Any who, why don't you tell me all about this lead you lost in a moment. If my patience holds, you might get off easy." He offered calmly, which was probably more frightening than him visibly showing his seething anger. He would get whatever truth out of Ace one way or another. But until then, "Move out!"

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; sarah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Vivian waited impatiently for a response, not really wanting to be in Sarah's proximity right now. She hated being such a bad guy but she couldn't help it. When she was happy, she was happy, and when she angry, she was angry. And she made sure to let it be known. Suddenly, Sarah dropped all the stuff in her arms, catching the buccaneer by surprise and making her flinch slightly as she watched the food drop with a thud. Sarah spoke, and Vivian brought her gaze up from the goods to glare even harder at the child's retreating form. "You best be sure to clean up this mess or else I'll make you wish you never came back." She hissed after the cabin girl before turning around to go meet her captain. One thing was for sure, Vivi would make Sarah's life aboard the Squall a nightmare for a good while...
    Viv, who had let her hair out of the ponytail to allow it to fall to its full length just above her lower back, adjusted her hat, making it a icon to where whenever they were back on the ship. She twisted it a bit in the front so it fit snuggly before standing before her captain who stood with his -not surprisingly- crazed expression on his face. Something was obviously happening here... "Ye called Cap'in?"

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    The annoyed twitch of his eye was a clear sign of what he felt about being touched. On his face no less. Not to mention being called cute in the process only annoyed him further. "Oh ho, ho. So I can call you cute too now Law~" "Do so and you'll wake up to find your mouth glued shut." Law immediately retaliated, making Chase go silent, though slight giggles could be heard in his head, not clearing the annoyance that was ever growing.
    This time it was Law's turn to smirk at the blonde's finishing words. Reaching over with his non-injured hand -which seemed to hurt with every attempt of movement- and poked him on the cheek, a bit hard though. "You're a pervert. Like being stalked and followed. Or maybe you're a narcissistic type who wishes for his good looks to be admired." He teased leaning a bit closer to lock eyes with a smirk. "Such a sad case you are."

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kaden sped walked down the docks to his Charger, only looking back occasionally at the young boy who he was bringing along to make sure he didn't lose him between the hustle of fast ly moving marines. His gaze constantly drifted to the Black Squall slowly but surely pulling away from port and he would speed up even more. Chances of his brother being on board were high and thus he was not letting it get away with a fight of a hole right through the deck.
    William's voice caught his attention just as they reached the narrowed and lean ship. "Is that so lad? Well, today's your lucky day." He smiled, winking just as the ramp lowered to allow them access on board. "Just stick with me and enjoy the rush ya hear?" He finished before ordering all hands on deck and for the charger to began to move.

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio peeked out from the water, the top of her head and eyes the only things visible as she watched the humans mill about. They talked and exchanged weird items for even stranger items. It was such a complicated yet fascinating system. The young mermaid slowly swam along the shore, not wanting to catch the attention of anyone as she watched the humans. Once again the girl was distracted from her primary goal. It has been years, decades even since she last saw her brother and it was really devastating. And yet she somehow managed to continuously stop herself to watch just what the human's would do next...
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:56 am

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: *]

She didn't care what Vivian had said... If she would still be mad at her for a stupid thing like not spending money, then she might as well not talk to her anymore.
Not caring about what was currently going on on deck, Sarah stormed into the women's cabin and started crying... Grabbing a pillow and her two weapons, she started taking out her anger with bullets and stabbing directed at the pillow; crying and yelling as she did so.
If she couldn't prove herself to the first-mate, then why did she listen to that French stowaway and come back?...

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: Ruby]

Maria, who looked at her curiously for a moment, continued following her.
"How... How does one forget their social ranking?" she asked out of genuine curiosity. "I don't understand..."

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: *]

*sleeping inside a barrel she smuggled into that was on Leo's ship*

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: *]

*i have no idea what to do with her help Q.Q*
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:00 am

"Well, some mistaken me as a noble because of the attire I wear -such as this dress I'm wearing and how my hair is-, while some mistaken me as an outcast or such if I'm wearing a different set of clothing and if my hair is a rat's nest because of a bad night. But they ignore me if I'm wearing this attire along with the musket." she said with a simple shrug. She looked around before stepping onto rocks. She stepped back. It wasn't an everyday thing for her, Ruby didn't know how she did this in the first place..
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:33 am

Maria hesitated to follow Ruby across the rocks.
"I... I'm not in proper dress to be doing this thing," she admitted apologetically. She looked down at her long skirt, which she had to hold up slightly in order to walk around without tripping on it.

RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:39 am

The girl whipped around and opened her mouth to say something, but she ended up turning fast on the slippery rocks, causing her to lose her balance and fall into the ice-cold water. Not to mention that she grabbed onto the musket, accidentally cutting herself with the bayonet. Ruby sunk down a little before swimming up, but had a little trouble since her dress was dragging her don't. But she soon emerged from the water, throwing her musket onto the rocks. She went under a few times before grabbing onto the rocks and looking at Maria. Labyrinth stared blankly at her before laughing. "Oh Maria, I got it under control.." she said as she tried to lift herself up. Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph.. she thought as she slipped some more while trying to get up. Now if she swam back to the shore, she'll be able to get out. But that would mean that she would have to start over.. She looked at Maria, hoping that she would come and help her, or grab her musket. She didn't want to get in trouble with her father..
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:56 am

"Um...!"
After watching with concern, Maria looked from Ruby to the musket for a moment... With an overwhelming feeling to help the young woman, even though she didn't know her, she gathered her skirt and took off her high-heel shoes; setting the shoes aside and trying to walk on the rocks.
It felt very uncomfortable for her, since she usually didn't... well, walk on rocks. But she decided to risk it, anyway.
"W--Wait there! I'm coming for you!" she called out as she was trying to do all this.

RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:09 pm

She wanted to say something about Maria trying to help her. But.. she guessed that she did needed help after all. She was struggling on trying not to rip her dress, or letting go of the rocks. Ruby took a deep breath and relaxed a bit. Her chin was below the water. Why were the rocks so slippery when wet? Plus she would be very happy that a small part of her dress would be red. Ruby looked at Maria. "O-Oh, no no. Maria.. I don't want ye to slip and fall in.. I.. I got this." she said, still unsure of herself.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Maria wobbled on the rocks a little; tying the skirt of her dress up on one side.
"But... B--But...!"
She exclaimed in fright as she lost her balance for a moment; catching herself before she could fall into the water.

RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me