{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:53 am

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; Maria═✦═Commoner═✦═|

The girl shifted nervously a little before turning towards Maria. "Sure! I was actually going back to town after this. I was supposed to get something." she said with a slight smile.

(ack! Writer's Block XP)
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew

Jack ran to the edge of the ship, and leaned over, noticing marines starting to scream as the ran to the docks and... His eyes followed, falling upon part of a navy vessel. "So, the marines want to play?" He said, a gleam in his eyes, and a smirk upon his face. "Sarah!" He said, not noticing the girl was crying, as he could only see the back of her from his angle. "Get Vivian, it seems that we are going to be having fun leaving the docks.... Oh, and, in case I forget, it's nice ta have ya back, dearie." He quickly moved, pushing the helmsman, Simon, out of the way, though he seemed to be fine with it, as he back up, knowing Jack only did so when he was onto something. "All hands man your stations! Prepare cannons to fire, and release the sails! We're going into deeper water quick, but I expect the shipwright ta have kept the Black Squall in condition for this." Anyone who saw the captain right now, would have thought him crazy, but those who knew him, just knew to follow order. "They might try to barricade us in...and that won't be fun..." He mustered to himself. If all had been smooth, Jack would have wanted the crew list before setting sail, and would have noticed a member was missing, but the captain had too many other things currently on his mind.

(Sorry, Dee. Though will be a bit of self hate when he realizes it.... Gonna wait to go on with Jack, for a bit.)

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: XXX

Ace had heard Maria's words, and had waved to them in reply right before he had disappeared in the crowd. He had slowed down, hiding his face a bit when he had to go by some frantic marines. He tensed, and almost punched Zack in the nose when he felt someone grab his arm, only to smirk and laugh as his friend cringed, having been hit by Ace before and knowing the guy's punch was nothing to laugh about. However, he had a very annoyed look as he told Ace the captain wanted him on the ship now, and Ace just grinned and shrugged. "What are you talking about," Ace replied, with a wink as they walked to the ship. "I've been on the ship." Zack was about to reply, when Ace frowned slightly, noticing that silhouette all too well, seeing that of Kaden a bit off. At least, the pirate was almost sure he knew that figure too well. Part of him wanted to just walk over and slug him, but Ace would be the one at a disadvantage with him in the middle of the marines. Next time... Ace told himself. He quickly turned, even as he wanted to say something to the confused Zack. Weaving in and out of the crowd, making sure to make his way only in that of many people, slowing as he came upon the Frozen Ruby, boarding before Zack, only to lean on the rail and whistle. "Yesh. Took your sweet time to get here," Ace commented, acting like he had been on the ship and had been waiting for Zack and not the other way around.

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

Wolfram thought about making a comment about being called "Pretty boy", but as he was enjoying the name a bit too much, the blonde decided it was better to keep his thoughts to himself for now. It seemed Law was either bad with insults, or was trying to hide what he thought of Wolfram. The thief smiled softly at the words he was told, shrugging a bit. "I'm not very natural," he replied easily. Grunting a bit when being moved on the bed, he had to admit shock as Law laid next to him. His eyes caught those golden ones, truly seeing them fully for the first time. "Been a while from the last time I got to share by bed with a guy," Wolfram teased Law. Though, he felt a worry about the hand still, thinking back upon their small fight, and wondered if Chase had felt the pain as much as Law had when the slash happened.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:55 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; ace

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Leo big the nail of his thumb as he paced the Ruby. With every step, he could feel the growing anxiety as he took note of the marines and their calls. Though the Ruby was ready to leave at a moments notice, she wasn't as fast as naval ships were. She was known for her sheer strength and durability, crashing through frozen lakes and ice with ease, earning her the name she has today. She was astrong ship and could outlast any other in a gun fight and win most of the time, but she couldn't move like others did, putting her at a disadvantage. And he would rather avoid it all together.
    The sound of foot steps caught his attention, making the captain pause and turn towards the ramp where he watched Ace come up, only to easily against the rail to tease the pirate he had sent to fetch him. They made within the ten minute marking sure, but Leo still wanted to kill them. Ace in particular. Masking his anger he crossed his arms and approached the brunette with a smirk thar, to those who knew, told the entirety of the captain's emotions. "I could say the same damn thing to you, can't I?"

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; sarah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Vivian wasn't sure how deep she was going but she knew she hadn't stopped falling just yet. It was times like this that she wished she never asked for a separate room apart from others, needing someone to keep her from thinking of her past. But at the same time, she refused to be questioned by those around her simply because they're curious as to what could be eating away at the strong buccaneer. She'd never give any one the satisfaction of pitying her...
    The knock on her door was much appreciated as it snapped her to reality. She felt the familiar rocking of the ship that told her they were at sea now, or possibly just pulling off from the feel of it. Still, she had to wonder how long she had sat on the floor like this. She sighed and stood up, cracking her back out of the uncomfortable position she was in before putting on her usual face to not appear like crap.
    "Aye?" She asked as she swung her door open. Though upon seeing Sarah, her purple eyes narrowed into slight slits, immediately darkening her mood once more. "Hmph. You came back... ironic seeing as no one seems to care about ye. According to you of course." She said in a nonchalant tone as if simply talking about the weather with an old friend. "What do you want?" She asked, a tiny bit of malice in her voice.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    "I've noticed..." Law huffed in response to the male saying he was not natural. Something- no, everything about his seemed unnatural that it seemed to make that much more a- "Attractive?" "Annoying. I was going to say annoying." Law said to Chase who, peer usual between the two, was messing around in his thought process. Though Law did it all the time, almost constantly to Chase, he hated when the other did it to him, especially with all the innocent thoughts in the kids head, ruining all his not-so-innocent fun...
    "You know.... we're kinda close to Sparrowhawk right now aren't we..." Chase mentioned, making Law realize the fact for the first time. The bed was medium sized and could fit two people. But they were still fairly close to each other. It didn't help neither the brain or the brawn when the blonde commented about sharing a bed. Which they weren't! "You shut the hell up..." Law fought back, looking away from the blue eyes to the bed below him as his cheeks unknowingly tinted pink.

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    "Get me Le Charger and ten men. Load her up with as many cannon balls you can and as quickly as you can. We're catching them before they reach open waters." After affirmation that he had been heard, Kaden watched the officer barking his same orders to everyone else. Kaden looked back to William and smiled again. "What do you say you join me in a pirate chase?" He offered.

((Just so I can move Kaden along without leaving Pirate Spawn behind :3))
    Kaden nodded at the young blonde before another of his subordinates told him the ship was ready. "Good. Get me several more ships. Big ones and get them out to sea as soon as possible. Block off those pirates a best you can. No ship is allowed to leave English waters, ya hear?" He ordered as he walked before watching them run off. Kaden knew just how fast his father's ship was, having been on it once or twice when he was young and taking laps around the port until the marines grew suspicious and chased them away. Good times all tainted by and single entity that was his brother.
    As Kaden glanced around the dock though, he thought he saw a glimpse of said brother, making him narrow his eyes and place a hand on his sword briefly as he continued to stare in that direction. But he couldn't confirm it so he turned away and continued to the Charger. Next time.. He thought.
    The Charger was waiting for him at the ready. It was one of his three personal head ships, as he had one for each type of fleet formation for speed, fight, and miscellaneous. The Charger was clearly his fastest ships and possibly the fastest of all the naval ships. Though he doubted it was as fast as his father's, especially now that it belonged to some brat who claimed to be the son of Raven D. Rogers.... But today he would catch them. And if Ace was on board, he was as good as dead.

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio peeked out from the water, the top of her head and eyes the only things visible as she watched the humans mill about. They talked and exchanged weird items for even stranger items. It was such a complicated yet fascinating system. The young mermaid slowly swam along the shore, not wanting to catch the attention of anyone as she watched the humans. Once again the girl was distracted from her primary goal. It has been years, decades even since she last saw her brother and it was really devastating. And yet she somehow managed to continuously stop herself to watch just what the human's would do next...
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Pirate Spawn wrote:
{Kira Maine||23||Female||Outcast||Tavern||Tags:None}

As Kira watched the man run off, she couldn't help but shake her head. Either her was a madman, or a father, which was fine with her. At least she didn't have to pay him anything. Grinning, she turned to the first an and began rummaging for the small pouch of coin, the very thing the fight started over. After all, who enjoys loosing a bet with a girl?

{Hassan Aku||20||Male||First Mate||Blue Pearl||Tags:None}

Is busy around the ship.

{Elizabeth/Madison||12/10||Female/Female||Noble/Maid||Tags:None}

"Really, Milady, I must protest," Madison cried, attempting to keep up with the older girl as she pushed her way through the crowded docks. "One mustn't be out here alone."

Elizabeth tisked, finally stopping so that her maid catch up. "Then, I assume it is a good thing that I am not alone?" Smiling, she turned and made her way onto the beach, moving slowly enough so that Madison could keep up. Hitching up her skirt, she stepped into the cool water and let out a sigh. "Oh, how I wish to see what is out there!"

"You're parents," Madison replied, almost tripping, "Would never agree. To travel or to this. Please, Milady, you are not dressed for this."

{William Logan||15||Male||Marine||Ex-noble||Tags:Kadend}

William let loose a smill and nodded his head at the man's words. When he was about to ask the man his name, he was interrupted by another officer. "Pirate chase?" he squeaked, looking towards the water for a sec before turning back. "Sure, but I've never been on a ship before."
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:20 am

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: *]

*sleeping inside a barrel she smuggled into that was on Leo's ship*

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: Vivian]

... Sarah looked down at the ground; her hair hiding her eyes again.
After a moment of silence, Sarah dropped the stolen food she was holding onto the floor. "Captain wants ya now," she merely said; walking off without another word.
Guess Vivian was still mad at her for being an ungrateful little brat...

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: Ruby]

Maria looked at Ruby for a moment; shifting awkwardly as she tried to think of what to do next.
"... So... You are called... Ruby. Yes?"
This was probably the first commoner she actually interacted with; besides the small interactions she had with her own people at home.

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: *]

*i have no idea what to do with her help Q.Q*
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:47 am

Ruby nodded. "Yes ma'am... Although I honestly kinda don't know why my Father named me that. My mother eventually agreed to that name." she said with a slight smile of pain of mentioning both her father and mother. At least Labyrinth didn't mention the one who was gone for years. Shaking her head out of that thought, she looked back at Maria. "I could say the same thing, but that's not a nice way to treat ye. Now I wanna go get my musket before someone steals it... But of course there is no rush!" she chirped with slight happiness. "Unless you want to go home now.. It's fine with me." Ruby finished with a slight smile, almost turning into a grin.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:53 am

"... Home?" She looked at the commoner quizzically. "I don't WANT to go home now... I mean; this... this is the first time I speak to a commoner..."
Maria shyly twiddled her thumbs.

Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:51 am

The girl jumped slightly. Now noticing by the girl's words of being an "commoner" she quickly made a mental note that Maria isn't like her... She was a noble... Well. It didn't matter. It was just a little awkward for her since this is actually her first time talking to a noble... Er well, besides the time when that one noble came to her house when she was young... but that was a long time ago. Labyrinth sighed before speaking. "Oh.. I didn't know.. But its okay, its been awhile for me to be speakin' to a noble." she admitted. She smiled a little before turning around and moving away. Ruby stopped before turning slightly to make sure that Maria was following.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:52 pm

Maria timidly followed Ruby along.
"Lo... Lo siento... I--I mean, I'm sorry for that sounding weird... Maybe... I--I didn't hurt you with those words, did I?..."

Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew

Jack ran to the edge of the ship, and leaned over, noticing marines starting to scream as the ran to the docks and... His eyes followed, falling upon part of a navy vessel. "So, the marines want to play?" He said, a gleam in his eyes, and a smirk upon his face. "Sarah!" He said, not noticing the girl was crying, as he could only see the back of her from his angle. "Get Vivian, it seems that we are going to be having fun leaving the docks.... Oh, and, in case I forget, it's nice ta have ya back, dearie." He quickly moved, pushing the helmsman, Simon, out of the way, though he seemed to be fine with it, as he back up, knowing Jack only did so when he was onto something. "All hands man your stations! Prepare cannons to fire, and release the sails! We're going into deeper water quick, but I expect the shipwright ta have kept the Black Squall in condition for this." Anyone who saw the captain right now, would have thought him crazy, but those who knew him, just knew to follow order. "They might try to barricade us in...and that won't be fun..." He mustered to himself. If all had been smooth, Jack would have wanted the crew list before setting sail, and would have noticed a member was missing, but the captain had too many other things currently on his mind.

(I'm just gonna keep this for right now. Basically just waiting for a post or so to change. Just waiting for the sails to be infrared and ready. Hehe.)

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Leo

Ace looked over as the captain walked to him, glancing as Zack boarded the ship, and intensely wincing at Leo's words. However, the navigator looked at him in a light shock, as if lightly confused. "Hey, boss... No, not sure what you mean, Captain. Just had a nice stroll and all before life back at sea... But it seems we may not have been the only pirates in the area." Ace stood straight up, looking carefully at Leo. He knew his captain was no pleased with him, and maybe he could speak of what truly happened, but he decided he would take any punishment over having brought Maria to the ship to be held for a ransom, possibly, and instead ran a hand through his hair, glancing at the marines, still thinking he had seen the damn brother of his down there. They seemed not worried about the Frozen Ruby, as they were ready to go after the pirates on a ship of their own, and were not noticing the ship they were on. "Apologies, though, Captain. I had a lead that turned up to be a dead end... Then had to make it to ship and got a bit...turned around." Even as he said the words he knew how idiotic they were. A navigator getting lost? If that happened, one could not truly call their self the best...and Ace prided himself in being the best.

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

Wolfram softly laughed when Law told him to shut up. He noticed his gaze quickly look away, causing him to pout a bit. "Come on, Law. Stop being so mean to me," Wolfram said, moving a bit, and noticing the fact that he was blushing. Wait, was he blushing. A smirk appeared upon Wolfram's face as he thought about it. Chase was easy to get to blush, and it was adorable, but Law, the guy who tried to kill him? He poked him lightly on the cheek, still smirking. "You're cute, Law. Despite how it turned out, with us both being idiots, I'm kind of happy Chase decided to stalk me a bit," Wolfram commented, before glancing up at the ceiling, wondering if he was gonna get hit for his sly comment or just yelled at and ignored.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me