☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:28 am

Olivia

She let out a loud exhale of relief, "a bed seems so nice right now!" Without waiting for other people to interject she quickly started walking in the direction of the cabin.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:28 am

"Got it," said Cilan. "Let me take the lead then. I know where I'm going, and I don't need to read any thoughts. Besides, the cabin's not far from here."
He started walking in that direction.

Cyprian pretended not to notice Laurel this time. He just stormed off after Cilan. Rowan was following too, although he stayed near the girls. Sissy boy, Cyprian thought, and then he realized his thoughts were sounding like his dad's. Now he felt guilty and looked away from Rowan.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:31 am

Jaai stared at Laurel for a minute. Curiousity took hold of her, and she wondered if Laurel possible had any romantic inclination towards the guy she was busy teasing. She brushed away the thought and continued walking beside Cyprian.
"Huh. Should we camp here, now that the sun is down?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 am

Erion landed in front of the cabin door, and knocked on the door. He casually stepped to the side when Laurel tried to land on him like she did with Cyprian. "You know I'm used to your antics, and calm down before you crash."

Laurel landed somewhat haphazardly onto the ground and rolled a bit before standing and pouting. "You could've cushioned my fall you know." She waited patiently next to him though, and fell silent in anticipation. She slapped his hand away when he patted her head though.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 am

lily blinked as Erion handed the role of leader over to her, and then Cilan took it off her again. Well, that was fun, she thought to herself, smiling a little. She teleported up to where Cilan was, "hey, I'm just going to bounce ahead to check if there's anything dangerous. Is that okay?" she asked, noting that he and his cousin didn't look all that similar.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 am

Ari smiled and walked up to the front of the group. She looked around to see if anything was out to get them, but there wasn't. She saw Lily earlier, and wondered what kind of a person she was.
She saw the humble little cabin up ahead, and sped up her pace a little.
Ari wasn't sure if Jaai was talking to everyone, but she assumed she was, "Why don't we?"

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:35 am

"Yeah. We should camp in the cabin, and own the place," Cyprian agreed with a grin. Just out of curiosity, he looked at Cilan's hands. There wasn't a knife mark there. From what Cyprian saw, Cilan had fallen into the river, and then just... appeared safely on the dry land beside it. He had materialized in this weird glow of golden light. For some reason, it reminded Cyprian of Solara.
Cyprian hated his father. As much as he disliked Queen Solara, she was still better than Alastair.

"Of course," said Cilan, giving a thumbs-up sign. Lily could handle herself. "Go ahead, do whatever you want."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:36 am

Jaai nodded. "Alright. Kay, looks like we all agree? We need some people to keep watch. I take the first shift."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:37 am

Cyprian threw his arms in the air. "I'll do it. Just to prove you guys I'm a trustworthy guy."
Cilan narrowed his eyes at him.
"What?" Cyprian snapped. "I'm trying to show I'm a good guy. Don't give me that."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:37 am

lily bounced about a few times, before landing at the doorway of the cabin where the twins stood. "Has anyone answered?", she asked, wondering if she'd be able to teleport inside of it.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me