What Am I? Who Am I? // Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: What Am I? Who Am I? // Open

Postby blackisthenewblack » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:14 pm

They were on the last flight of stairs when Tala finally answered. 'Hm. I would of expected more from you Tala!' He joked. With a swift peck he hoped she knew he was joking. When he finally dumped the buck in the freezer he noticed a look on Tala's face. Reflective sort of. 'Hey, what's the matter? You want to talk?' He took her hands in his and looked into her eyes. 'You know you can trust me.'
Pulvis et umbra sumus
blackisthenewblack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revelry » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Tala Bennett
|| Werewolf || Inside, with Peter || Nineteen ||

I pressed my lips together, fighting off something that I couldn't quite put my finger on. It wouldn't be until later that I realized that sensation was fear. Not of the then and there, but about the past and the future. Peter took my hands and I could've sworn, had I been any weaker, I would've been in tears. I kept strong though. I could trust him.... So he claimed. I had not the slightest idea of whether this would remain true. But, in the moment, I could believe it, "Peter, I-" I struggled to find the right way to go about this, "It's so random and irrelevant... I shouldn't even be worried about it." I had never told anyone of what my past held. Why I had the scars that I did. I always danced around the questions or diverted the conversation in another direction. Bottling up those feelings, though... it was crippling. At last I decided that if I were to ever consider myself genuinely happy, I needed to get it off my chest. I just felt bad for spilling it all out to Peter, "When we first met, you asked me of where I had come from and why I had run away. I was confined to my room for the same reason that I fled." only when I pulled one hand away from him did I realize that I was shaking. I pushed up the sleeve of my sweatshirt to reveal my scarred arm, "These aren't from fights." My voice was just a whisper, "My parents... they don't like what I am. Ever since I was seven, when I first shifted, they've coped by..." I almost choked on my words. I almost broke down. Still, I made myself stay strong, "They hurt me. If I left my room when they did not call for me, my dad would grab whatever was near him and throw it at me, my mom would always scream that I was a monster." I had broken eye contact long ago and stared down at my feet, "As I got older, it got worse. I told them I wanted to go to school and college, but..." I couldn't continue, my voice was caught in my throat, so there I stood, fighting back tears as I had learned to do so many years ago.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I ruled the world.
With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.
I laid the gods to rest.
I held the key to the kingdom.
Lions guarding castle walls.
Hail the king of death.
Then I lost it all
Dead and broken.
My back's against the wall.
Cut me open.
I'm just trying to breathe,
Just trying to figure it out..."

Lost it All - Black Veil Brides
Revelry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Eternity~ » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Amy just sighed and looked at serena, "is there anything even in that book?" Amy said as she glared. Amy lent back onto the couch and thought of baldemar, she thought of his sensitivity and how he reacted, she wasnt used to being around others. the way that baldemar reacted made her feel bad and also she felt as if she needed to find him and just hug him. she knew that sounded so simple and stupid but its hat she felt. amy jumped back up, "help me find Baldemar?"
"Forgiveness is Peace, and Peace is Forgiveness"
I have an RP, its called "A Place Of Peace"
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2170221
~Eternity~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goofy-bear » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:06 am

Serena Smith - Vampire - Female - Appears 20

"Hmm?" She looked up, confused for a second until she realised that she was being addressed. "No, it's empty" The vampire replied, her fingers still toying with the corners of the pages. She was about to turn her full attention back to the book when Amy spoke again. "Sure." She smiled, and stood up, ready to find the dragon with Amy.
Gui the anteater the Simon the Cana the Italy the goof the goofy bear the girly the spike the "Gilly" the Julie the Charlie the squirrel the kitty-girl the "That kid" the tabs the goofus

(Please note that anyone to be found calling me "Gilly" will be punished, as there is only one person in existence that is allowed to use that name)

INFJ, Phlegmatic, Lawful Good, 2w1, Saggitarius
Goofy-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackisthenewblack » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:38 am

Peter was quite taken aback by her story. Only then he started to ponder on what was worse. Being abused or being used. He was almost scared by her scars. If anything, being a werewolf was a gift in his family. If only they swapped lives maybe things would be different for Tala. Maybe she wouldnt even have to come here. Peter hugged her tightly, as if to squeeze out the memories that had made her this sad. 'It's good that you got that off your chest now isnt it. No one can hurt you like that here.'
Pulvis et umbra sumus
blackisthenewblack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revelry » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Tala Bennett
|| Werewolf || Inside, with Peter || Nineteen ||

I spared a short sympathy laugh. Towards whom, I couldn't say. Whether I felt bad for myself or the answer he gave. I sort of was stiff in his arms. I did not return his embrace, though the comfort would've been nice to have, "You're right." I lied through my teeth. There was plenty of pain here. I had learned that recently. This was no safe haven, no, it was a place full of a different kind of pain. Hardships were everywhere, "I'm sorry for saying anything." I shook my head and stepped away from him, "I should've kept quiet."

Baldemar Pendragon
|| Dragon || Outside, alone and grumpy || Appears Twenty-four ||

All shall burn beneath the fire of His wings and from the ashes shall sprout a darkness to consume the world. I felt that saying was more true now than it had been in years. My temper was always a short fuse. But, something pushed me over the edge. What I had done in the past didn't seem so far out of the realm of possibility anymore. Seeing everything burn sounded rather lovely. Alas, only the tops of the trees felt my fiery rage as I flew overhead, high enough for my flames not to spread to the whole forest. My wings flapped in a steady rhythm, beating like a heart.

"I ruled the world.
With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.
I laid the gods to rest.
I held the key to the kingdom.
Lions guarding castle walls.
Hail the king of death.
Then I lost it all
Dead and broken.
My back's against the wall.
Cut me open.
I'm just trying to breathe,
Just trying to figure it out..."

Lost it All - Black Veil Brides
Revelry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackisthenewblack » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Peter felt Tala in his arms. Soon he noticed she wasn't hugging back. Slowly pulling her away, still holding her arms, he looked into her eyes eyebrows scrunched. 'You don't believe me do you?' He looked up for a second to think. 'You follow me.' Peter dragged her up the stairs behind him.
Pulvis et umbra sumus
blackisthenewblack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretCreativity » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Quitting)
SecretCreativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goofy-bear » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:48 pm

Serena Smith - Vampire - Female - Appears 20

Without waiting for Amy, the short vampire walked out of the door, holding the notebook tightly to her chest, quite possessive of her new item, as she had brought very little with her to the camp. She absently moved to close the front door behind her, before realising that her companion would need to walk through it as well, and she quickly stopped the door by using her foot to prevent it from closing further.

(Why has no one posted for ages?)
Gui the anteater the Simon the Cana the Italy the goof the goofy bear the girly the spike the "Gilly" the Julie the Charlie the squirrel the kitty-girl the "That kid" the tabs the goofus

(Please note that anyone to be found calling me "Gilly" will be punished, as there is only one person in existence that is allowed to use that name)

INFJ, Phlegmatic, Lawful Good, 2w1, Saggitarius
Goofy-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Eternity~ » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:14 pm

((i just got back from camping...))