Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby wolf_goddess » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / outfit / werewolf/ tags: ashley, leon, stella / crush: none

Ariana looked over at Leon as he walked over to her. "Oh! Perfect, you're here. I have several shirts waiting for you to try on in the dressing room. But we need to get some jeans picked out for you." She grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the jean section. Grabbing all types of jeans for guys and in different sizes, she turned towards Leon and lead him over towards the dressing rooms. "The other clothes you gotta try on are in there. And here are these." She opened the door and set the many jeans on the little seat that was provided and walked out and gently moving Leon into the dressing room. "Each shirt and jeans you try on I want you to show me." Smiling, Ariana gave him two thumbs up and closed the door and waited for him to try on his clothes.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:59 am

Ashley jumped around the isle she was at grabbing all sorts of dark and adorable clothing don't get me wrong I am not emo I just really really love dark clothes

(Wont be on in a few hours I have to go to work I work in a green house at rakers Akers :3?)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:30 am

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

Leon nodded, looking at the clothing in Ariana's arms. The boy complied as she brought him around with her since he honestly didn't know where to start with... Well, anything. Upon observation Ashley was having the time of her life, and Ariana didn't seem too dissapointed in helping Leon choose new outfits. Once again being led somewhere made Leon blink and look at the room. "Wow, you must be used to this." He chuckled, shutting the door but stopping to add, "and that last part made you sound like my mum." The amusement was still in his eyes as the werewolf pulled on that new clothing, taking longer than expected from his lack of experience in his human form at the moment. Eventually he opened the door wearing one of the pairs of jeans and a red shirt, using a sharp-nailed hand to smooth out his hair.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / outfit / werewolf/ tags: ashley, leon, stella / crush: none

Hearing the dressing room door open, Ariana looked up. Leon stood there in a pair of jeans and a red shirt. Standing up she walked towards him. "How do the jeans fit you? Loose or tight or perfect?" She walked around him a bit before looking at the shirt that he had on. Reaching towards him she pulled on the front a little before reaching up to his hair and fixing it. Ariana mumbled to herself about him getting a hair cut and took a step back from him. "The shirt fits perfectly but on the jeans, I'm feeling kinda iffy. They look a bit loose, there is a pair that is a size smaller. Try those on." Smiling she turning him around and pushed him back into the dressing room grinning widely and told him to keep the shirt if he liked it.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:16 am

(Is anyone else in kickboxing like irl)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:59 pm

(Nope, though I have done regular boxing once in a while lol)

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

The werewolf's ears reddened a bit as he got fussed over, only recently remembering that it looked more awkward now that he didn't look like a larger canine. At Ariana's question he responded with a quick, "they seem to be a bit loose. Think I'll need a belt?" Before snorting in amusement when the other supernatural fixed his hair. It really did seem like someone was petting him. His golden eyes opened again to move to Ashley, who was still getting carried away as she surfed for clothing in her style. The teen's focus then returned to Ari, who had started speaking again. "Aye aye captain." Leon replied as he started searching for the size smaller than the last after closing the dressing room door. Quickly swapping them out, he then took off the t-shirt and hung it up on a rail separate from the one the jeans were on and a tried a plaid shirt on, this one a little big on him. He stepped out again while still messing with the buttons on its front.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Ariana nodded her head and went to pick up a few belts that were on a nearby rack. One black, one brown, and one grey. When she go back to her previous spot she noticed that Leon was already changed into something different. Her eyes widened slightly as she laughed softly. "Uh, that shirt might be too big on you. Do you like that specific shirt, because if you do then we can get you that same one but in a smaller size. Oh, and the jeans fit perfect. Put those in the pile of stuff that you're going to by." Smiling at him she handed him the belts that she picked up and told him to see if those belts are going to be the right size for him. Looking around, she saw that Ashley was going crazy with the shopping and she giggled slightly. She went over and picked up the same shirt that was Leon was wearing and got the correct size for him and walked back towards the dressing room. Taking a seat in the chair by Leon's dressing room, she waited for him to come out with a new set of clothes on.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon May 01, 2017 12:57 am

OOC: I'm sorry to be a bother, but is there a rp discussion form to post my forum or do I post it here?

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon May 01, 2017 2:41 am

project Eden wrote:OOC: I'm sorry to be a bother, but is there a rp discussion form to post my forum or do I post it here?

(You post your form here.)

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon May 01, 2017 2:49 am

[ name ] Kao Bright Prairie
        [ age ] 16
        [ gender ] female
        [ sexuality ] bisexual

[ supernatural ] can control/spawn fire (I know super original) her one weakness is that if she get even a drop of water on her, the flames can't be controlled or spawned.
        [ personality ] funny, stubborn, rude, older than she actually looks, hyperactive, omniverted, quiet most of the time
        [ history ] n/a

[ family ] nope
        [ crush ] nope
        [ other ] wears a brown satchel holding her personal/valuable items in it. Also if the picture isn't allowed I could find a real life one of wanted.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles