☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:03 am

Ari paused...if she had these mind powers, did that mean she had telekinesis? She was barely getting used to her powers, so she had no idea.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:05 am

Olivia

She nodded slowly lowering her hand, "u-umm ok..." she braced herself for the pain when he pulled it out but was surprised when there wasn't any. "U-uh, thank you," she was not prepared for there to be someone going with them on an adventure that healed through the power of hugs. Nor was she ready to process all that was happening around her.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:05 am

Laurel shouted out to the group. "Can't Olivia just fly them up? She's got wings after all. I can only think of 1 other way, and I'm not even sure if it'll work." She sat down and kicked her legs in the air, bored and not understanding why everyone was so uptight.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:06 am

"You should get down there," Cyprian said to Lily, pointing into the ravine. "Teleport the lovebirds back up here. Then we can keep going." He smirked, crossing his arms and feeling all superior, like a genius public speaker. He thought he was Solara or something. Then something hit him in the back of the head.
It took Cyprian a second to realize somebody kicked him. He scowled and shook his fist again. "Do that again and..." he tried to think of a good threat. "You're gonna regret it."

"It's okay," Rowan said softly, not having it in him to get angry. He was completely calm now that he wasn't afraid of getting slapped again. "it's okay. Please don't feel upset. It's normal to feel tense right now. Here, put your hand on my shoulder."
He shook his head at Cyprian when he started giving orders, but didn't say a word.
Rowan gently pulled out the arrow, making sure his other hand was holding her wing. "Now you are free to go. I suggest you rest before flying again though. You had quite a nasty fall."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:07 am

"Good point...but i doubt she can carry them both at the same time."

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:08 am

edited !!

listening to what Cyprion said (for once) lily bounced down the ravine where Mallory and Cilan were. "Hey guys, I'm going to bounce you up where everyone else is. Hang on." Wrapping her hands around the pairs shoulders, she closed her eyes and teleported them up to the group.
Last edited by darcy_jensen on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:08 am

Jaai scowled. "Hey. What did I say about infighting, Cyprian, Laurel," she warned. "And yes, Cyprian, that's a good idea. Alright, let's go, we are wasting time. C'mon Lily."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:10 am

Cyprian smirked, feeling proud of himself. "Of course. Thanks- what's your name again? I don't know any of your names." He only knew Mallory and Cilan, those troublemaker kids. And Olivia of course. There was no mistaking her.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:10 am

Olivia

She flexed her wings, the right one was still sore so she did not know how well she could fly. She looked down at her scaled hands, she had no idea not knowing how strong she was, "maybe, no don't know though. I would be willing to try thought it would help, I probably would only be able to trap one of them at s time though."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:11 am

(Just pretend I crossed the bridge with y'all)

𝓡 ose sat back up from where she was sitting. "So, what's the plan now?" She asked sarcastically. She felt kinda rude just sitting back and watch the scene almost as if it was an episode of television. (Not that it was invented at this time period) She had watched her friends suffer in pain while all she did was sit. She cloud have helped. Rose agreed with herself to help out more. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and lied her hands loosely on her hips.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me