What Am I? Who Am I? // Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: What Am I? Who Am I? // Open

Postby Valeska » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:50 am

Nevermind
Last edited by Valeska on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Valeska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Eternity~ » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:26 pm

//Amy Lee//Female//Shadow demon-Vampire//

Amy watched as Baldemar started to walk towards the door, she didn't feel bad for saying what she believed in, but she felt that he didn't understand where she was coming from. Amy wanted to let baldemar see the light of today's generation. nothing can change so she wanted to lift his spirits and let him see the good of what today has brought.
"i only wanted you to see the light of what today has brought, i wanted to lift your spirits and show you that there are 'things' out there that are very similar to the old days." Amy's voice had calmed, her words spoke almost as a whisper, she sat on the lounge and watched under the table manipulating the shadows into different swirls and patterns.

//Donovan Lee//Male//Shadow Demon-Vampire//

Donovan smiled at Peter, "That's alright." Donovan looked towards the house and groaned. "My sister is so hot headed..." donovan shook his head and sat back down.
"Forgiveness is Peace, and Peace is Forgiveness"
I have an RP, its called "A Place Of Peace"
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2170221
~Eternity~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackisthenewblack » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Peter was a bit confused by his motives. He had never had a sibling himself due to his inability to be a werewolf. As he saw the sun he hadn't realised where the time went. 'Oh well. I guess you can catch a break while I go hunt. See ya!' As Peter walked away a sudden scent caught his nose. He morphed quietly and stalked the scent into the forest. Soon enough, Peter had found another buff buck. He crouched low into the frosty grass. Bang. He had pounced, caught, and it was all quite clean. There was only the blood from the bite and claw marks on its neck. Peter dragged this all the way to the cabins on his back. He stopped by Talas room and opened the door. 'So you ready for a feast?'
Pulvis et umbra sumus
blackisthenewblack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valeska » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Nevermind
Last edited by Valeska on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valeska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goofy-bear » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:06 am

~Eternity~ wrote://Amy Lee//Female//Shadow demon-Vampire//

Amy watched as Baldemar started to walk towards the door, she didn't feel bad for saying what she believed in, but she felt that he didn't understand where she was coming from. Amy wanted to let baldemar see the light of today's generation. nothing can change so she wanted to lift his spirits and let him see the good of what today has brought.
"i only wanted you to see the light of what today has brought, i wanted to lift your spirits and show you that there are 'things' out there that are very similar to the old days." Amy's voice had calmed, her words spoke almost as a whisper, she sat on the lounge and watched under the table manipulating the shadows into different swirls and patterns.

//Donovan Lee//Male//Shadow Demon-Vampire//

Donovan smiled at Peter, "That's alright." Donovan looked towards the house and groaned. "My sister is so hot headed..." donovan shook his head and sat back down.

Serena Smith - Vampire - Female - Appears 20

The vampire perched on the sofa again as Baldemar left, pinching the bridge of her nose as she let out a sigh. Shaking her head lightly she glanced up at Amy. "While the thought is good, maybe next time you try to raise a dragon's spirit you should keep your temper at bay" She suggested, not raising her voice at all. Serena crossed her ankles and picked up the notebook again, flipping through the blank pages, with a look of mild bemusement on her face.
Gui the anteater the Simon the Cana the Italy the goof the goofy bear the girly the spike the "Gilly" the Julie the Charlie the squirrel the kitty-girl the "That kid" the tabs the goofus

(Please note that anyone to be found calling me "Gilly" will be punished, as there is only one person in existence that is allowed to use that name)

INFJ, Phlegmatic, Lawful Good, 2w1, Saggitarius
Goofy-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revelry » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 pm

(Aah, sorry for not being on too much, guys. It's been a bit crazy lately with school starting up again soon.)

Baldemar Pendragon
|| Dragon || Outside, alone and grumpy || Appears Twenty-four ||

I escaped from that house as soon as possible. Then, in perhaps a dangerous action that would commonly be advised against, I shifted. Right then and there I shifted into my massive dragon form. Flames licked my scales and, as I flapped my wings to bring me into the air, a plume of fire and smoke followed in my wake. In typical dragon customs and manners, I let forth a mighty roar. A warning to all that I was not in the mood to deal with their... difficulties.

Tala Bennett
|| Werewolf || Inside, with Peter || Nineteen ||

I had been lounging on my bed with my nose in a book when Peter suddenly entered. To be honest, I had flipped through a good fifty pages of the novel and recalled nothing of the story within. My thoughts had drawn me elsewhere with the confusion of all that had happened today. When my door opened, I sat up and set the book down at my side, raising a brow curiously at him, "Even if you are offering food, do I need to give you a lesson on knocking?" I questioned as I swung my feet over the side of my bed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I ruled the world.
With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.
I laid the gods to rest.
I held the key to the kingdom.
Lions guarding castle walls.
Hail the king of death.
Then I lost it all
Dead and broken.
My back's against the wall.
Cut me open.
I'm just trying to breathe,
Just trying to figure it out..."

Lost it All - Black Veil Brides
Revelry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackisthenewblack » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Peter had simply chuckled and shrugged at her suggestion. 'Sorry my hands were a bit full.' He looked up quizzically. 'Do you have anywhere where I can put this, besides my belly?' Peter seemed to have a sense of fun in his actions. 'So what have you been doing.'
Pulvis et umbra sumus
blackisthenewblack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revelry » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Tala Bennett

I got to my feet and walked to the door to rest my eyes on a large buck. I smacked my palm to my face and waited a moment before I spoke, "Did you drag that all the way through the house?" I already knew the answer, "There's a cellar out back should be fine to keep it out there. I'm sure there's a freezer in it." I didn't quite know what else to say on the matter of the massive kill now laying in the hallway aside from: "Baldemar is going to skin you alive if you got blood on his carpet." At the inquisition as to what I had been doing, I gave a small shrug, "Reading. Thinking. That's about it. I would ask the same of you... but I have a feeling I already know."

"I ruled the world.
I laid the gods to rest.
Hail the king of death.
Then I lost it all
Dead and broken.
Cut me open.

Revelry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackisthenewblack » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:58 pm

When Tala smacked her face he simply gave a sheepish grin. 'Well there's no blood on the rugs. Only the floorboards. And tiles.' Tala mentoined the cellar so he beakconed her to follow. Mainly to chat. 'Well you've had an exciting day,' he said with a grin on his face. 'Besides the buck all I've done is talked.' It was a bit silent for a second and then Peter thought. 'How many bucks have you caught?'
Pulvis et umbra sumus
blackisthenewblack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revelry » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Tala Bennett

I sighed lightly when he mentioned that there was blood on the floors. I would have to make note to clean that up before too long. At his question, I hesitated out of embarrassment. I had done few hunts on my own. Namely for the reason that the time I did get out of my room was minimal, "You've got to keep in mind that I was confined to my room for most of my life. I've probably taken down one buck on my own. When I did hunt, it was usually with my pack for I would be in... less than ideal conditions to hunt on my own." I still never said exactly what tainted my past and made me so eager to avoid speaking of it. But, I didn't speak lies. I was usually bruised, bloody, and beaten when I met with my pack. They knew I had a death wish and would do everything to keep me from throwing myself at a bear just to escape this world.

"I ruled the world.
I laid the gods to rest.
Hail the king of death.
Then I lost it all
Dead and broken.
Cut me open.