☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:50 am

Ari nodded to Jaai's statement, "But...how are we gonna get them up here? It definitely wont be easy."

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:52 am

Cyprian made a disgusted snort and sneered down at the lovebirds. "You two, get up here now before I come down there and pound you. Especially you, Ant boy. I'll make you come back to life again-"
Then Laurel slapped him in the face.
"You..." Cyprian growled, shaking his fist. He couldn't think of something smart to say, so he just shut up and started grumbling to himself.

Rowan hoped he wasn't visibly shaking, even though every muscle in his body was trembling. He was holding back from whimpering pitifully. "Nobody's ever slapped me before," he admitted nervously, grateful for Lily's hand on his shoulder. It made him feel like he had someone to lean on.
He looked up at Erion. "I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to annoy anyone by crying, but Cilan's like a brother to me. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry sir."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:55 am

Ari looked over at Lily and Rowan. Lily seemed like a caring person, someone she should meet when she had time.
For now though, she looked down at Cilan and Mallory. "How are they gonna get up here?"

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:55 am

lily let out a laugh as Laurel slapped Cyprian, and had a huge urge to give her a high five. You don't need to apologise Rowan, you cried because you cared. You're not mad anymore, right Erion? she asked, glaring as if he dared to suggest he was still mad.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:55 am

Olivia

She shook her head, "what, I-I don't how a hug would help a bolt in th-" she was interrupted as she was pulled into his arms. At first she resisted then she realized it was healing her wound. But then she realize the crossbow bold was still in her wing, she frantically tried to pull it out being stuck in the hug.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:56 am

Jaai blushed furiously at the thought of kissing and Cyprian, so she coughed into her fist. "Uh, what are... um, we gonna do about this massive canyon that Mallory and Cilan are kinda stuck in, like Ari said?"
She watched Cyprian face away from the group. "Meh, ignore her. She's just..." She waved her hands in the air, trying to think of the right word.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:59 am

"Thank you Lily," Rowan murmured and leaned slightly into her touch. He did realize Olivia seemed to be upset though. She was trying to pull something out of her wing, some projectile.
"Let me do that for you," he offered, placing a gentle hand on her wing. As long as Rowan was touching someone, they would have their pain alleviated. Even if he hit them (not that he ever had, or ever would).

"Pink haired?" Cyprian suggested. That was the biggest insult he could think of right now. Cyprian was not the smartest guy. He turned to the rest of the group.
"We gotta get those lovebirds to move. Anybody got telekinesis? Teleporting?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:00 am

Jaai sighed shaking her head. "Actually... Doesn't Lily?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:02 am

lily looked up at the mention of her power, and nodded at Jaii. Yeah, I can teleport, but if I teleport all of us, I'm going to pass out for a couple of minutes, so someone will have to carry me, she explained. Also it has to be somewhere I've been before, so its not really that helpful, unless you've got somewhere specific in mind.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:02 am

Erion nodded. "I'm really sorry Rowan. I didn't mean to slap you, I just wanted to snap you out of it quickly." He stood to the side, gripping onto his arms guiltily.

Laurel pouted and did a flip on the branch, 'accidentally' kicking Cyprian in the process. "Whoops, sorry~" She smirked as she climbed a little bit higher, just out of reach even if he jumped.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me