selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Veronica Winters | Female | 21 | Human | Location: The Forest | Tag: Jane

Veronica rolled her eyes a tiny bit with a short giggle. After hearing what he said, Veronica thought for a moment. "I don't know. My world is very different from yours. People don't understand anything that they can't find in a science textbook or the internet. You'd be happier here where you can go outside without worry of anybody hurting you in any way." She sighed and felt bad about having to disappoint him. Of course she would want this magical place to be comprehendible to all people, but sadly, that's not the case.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolfgang | a demon

Postby Horse » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:02 am

| w o l f g a n g

with: tavish
      where: cabin
      feeling: curious
      & mischievous
      form: humanoid
      xxxxx"Ah, thank you," Wolf smiled, nodding his head before wiping his boots on the mat outside of the cabin, careful not to trail any dirt into it. Stepping inside of the cabin, Wolfgang scratched a horn on his head before looking back at the man, still wondering what his name was while he waited for the man to guide him through the cabin. Glancing around the cabin, Wolfgang noticed that it looked quite rustic but had a nice charm to it; it looked quite cozy.
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:11 pm

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
Tags: Veronica
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
"Alright.." he nodded and looked down a little, figuring it was a bad idea to ask in the first place. He was a bloody deer humanoid.. there was no way to keep them there without cutting them off in order to hide them
"When you.. leave.. I will want to see you every now and then.." he answered while looking back up at her

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
Tags: Wolfgang
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He nodded and moved to the kitchen near the front and pulled down a cup for the male
"So.. Aaron.." he said aloud while turning a little to hold up the cup up for him
"Ye loik coffee?"
And smiled while setting the cup down by the machine and moving over to stick his hand out for him
"Ahm Tavish by th' way.. Its a pleasure te meetche.."
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wolfgang | a demon

Postby Horse » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:30 pm

| w o l f g a n g

xxxxx"Yes, coffee is great," Wolfgang responded when they arrived in the kitchen, growing a bit more relaxed the longer he was in the cabin. It seemed like a comfortable little house to live in, but he wondered how the man ever invited company over as he was living in the middle of the woods; but, it was quite an ironic thing for Wolf to think because there he was- although originally uninvited- in the man's house. "You too," the demon responded when Tavish offered his name and a hand to shake. Wolf, after firmly shaking the man's hand, put his hands in his pockets as his eyes wandered around the man's kitchen. "It's a nice cabin you've got here," he told Tavish as his eyes gazed back in his direction.
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~siren~seirrn~ » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:14 am

Seirrn Paige Wilkinson/faerie/1500/female/single/bisexual/tags: open

Beating her wings together Seirrn takes off flying away from the river right over the treetops. Heading away from the eunoia section of the forest, she turns towards the cynosure section her wings sparkling as the sun bounces off of the soft surfaces.
~siren~seirrn~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:47 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
"Alright.." he nodded and looked down a little, figuring it was a bad idea to ask in the first place. He was a bloody deer humanoid.. there was no way to keep them there without cutting them off in order to hide them
"When you.. leave.. I will want to see you every now and then.." he answered while looking back up at her

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He nodded while moving to make some coffee for him
Since he already had some for himself, he decided to cut back a little
"Thanks.. me parents built it themselves.. told me when I grew up ah could live in it.." he answered while looking over to him
"You got any family?"
It was quick to the draw, but enough to keep off the topic of their parents
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolfgang | a demon

Postby Horse » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:05 am

| w o l f g a n g

xxxxxFamily? Wolfgang thought, his eyes shifting from Tavish to the kitchen window. The word didn't seem to ring a bell. Wolfgang was a full-blooded demon; he came into being in the underworld thousands of centuries ago and didn't even know if he had a 'family.' He had never really thought about the word; he just thought he had risen out of darkness. "I've got family," Wolfgang finally said, lying as he turned his head back to face Tavish, "...Not around here though. I haven't seen them in the longest time... So how'd you decide building a cabin all the way out here?"
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:47 am

Veronica pursed her lips together, wishing there was another way besides keeping him cooped up inside her home everyday. "O-of course! I mean, there's absolutely no away I could forget this place, especially you." She smiled at him. 'I've just met him, but I feel like I've known him al my life. Me coming here, has to be some sort of destiny...' Veronica thought to herself as she looked up at the rays of sunlight.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:57 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
He nodded and chuckled a little before looking up at the sky, and thinking
"What if I followed you under the cover of night?" he asked her, tilting his head while his eyes widened and he smiled
"Nobody would see.. in and out at night?"
It was a suggestion, and he was hoping it would work
He didn't want to be in the forest his entire life..

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He nodded before moving to hand the male his cup of coffee once it was brewed
"Wos safe.." he answered with a shrug
"Ah had th' tendency to blow things up as a kid.. ended up loosing half of me body.." he chuckled and looked down while grabbing his own cup
"But.. also because of our family."
And he left it at that, before taking a sip of his coffee and looking over at the male
He was very open about his life.. and would easily discuss his species once he got to know the other a bit better
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Veronica thought for a moment, "Well, maybe. I don't live in the most populated town, but it still could be pretty risky. Although, it isn't that bad of an idea" she said while tapping her chin.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me