☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:30 am

Olivia

Her vision was slightly blurred by the pain as she took his hand,with hand not covering her wound, "we need to go more guards come." She winced at the pain coming from her wing as she started to fold it in not wanting it to get more damaged.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:32 am

Jaai stared at Ari, who was just glaring at the other side of the cliff.
"What are you doing?" She shook her head.
"Alright everybody, listen up! This is hard enough without infighting! Mallory just jumped off a cliff to save Cilan!"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:33 am

"Yeah," Cyprian said to Jaai, not making eye contact. A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. His father told him 'men shouldn't accept help from others', but his father was stupid.
"Thanks kid. Glad someone trusts me here."
He scowled as he saw the scene on the opposite side of the ravine, though. Cyprian and Cilan didn't get along, but nobody deserved to die like that. "I'm going to kill my disgracing dad," Cyprian snarled, his voice having dropped about an octave.

Rowan fell to his knees when his cousin fell. At first he was silent, tears streaming down his face, and then he put his face in his hands and sobbed uncontrollably. A few hours into the journey and Cilan was already gone. This wasn't supposed to happen. What were they going to do?
The guards were leaving, but Rowan didn't care. How were they supposed to find the way?
He looked down into the ravine, not seeing Cilan anywhere. Mallory was down there too. As Rowan watched though, he could swear he saw something glowing on the riverbank.
"We can't leave yet," he told Olivia in a whisper. "Cilan is down there. I don't know if he's alive."

SLAP!
"Ughh... where am I?"
He opened his eyes. Everything seemed brighter, the colors more vivid and lively instead of the dark, muted night scene in the forest. His angry looking sister was staring down at him though, her russet eyes almost literally blazing with fire. It was starting to burn Cilan's eyes, and this wasn't even his mom.
"Clo-"
"You stupid little brat!" she snarled. "Everyone thinks you're dead!"
"But I am dead, aren't I?" Cilan stood up, dusting off his white clothes. He didn't look good in white formal clothes, but hey, at least he was wearing clothes. "I'd like to see Mother."
"You're gonna see her eventually. Now get on your feet!" his sister grabbed his collar.
"I am on my feet. What's the matter with you?"
Clotilda's face turned from rage to triumph. She wore the most arrogant smirk Cilan had ever seen, more egotistical than even Cyprian's stupid face. "You know what I mean."
Cilan was somehow aware of his dead body, floating limply in the raging river. He shivered, hugging his arms. His sister rolled her eyes and gave him a hard kick to the shin.
"Now get outta here... Phoenixboy."
"Wait-"
Before Cilan could ask for an explanation, his vision faded in a bright light.

Once the light faded, he sat up straight and yelled.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Cilan shouted, jumping to his feet immediately. He looked down at his hand. There wasn't a stab mark there. The fact that he was inside the ravine, though, meant that definitely wasn't a dream. His body was glowing slightly. Had he just appeared here in a flash of light?
"Wait... that's kind of a cool power," Cilan said to himself, as his heart rate began to calm down. He turned and saw Mallory looking for him. "Oh damn, I am so sorry," he said, walking over and extending his arms for a hug.
"You know what? To hell with it." He said, throwing his arms around her and leaning in.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 am

Heat surged in Jaai's cheeks. "Eh, it's nothing. Allies, right?"
Cyprian hissed something, and Jaai's heart thumped again. God, he was kinda hot when he's angry.
She brushed away the thoughts, and saw Cilan resurface. "Hey! Maybe we'll survive after all. And look, he's actually getting somewhere with Mallory."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:40 am

"I was...testing out my new power. Mind reading." She replied to Jaai's question. She wondered what Jaai's power was.
"Wait...is that...Cilan?" Ari cloudn't see much in t he rushing waters of the ravine. She hoped Cilan and Mallory weren't dead.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:42 am

Erion slapped Roawn. "Stop crying. Cilan's still alive,none of his bonds snapped. Laurel, get off him. Sorry I didn't tell you about him. Rowan, Olivia needs a hug right now." With Cilan gone, Erion had to think fast, and decide if they should move on. He snapped out of his thoughts when his chakrams flew back to him, forcing him to catch them before they embed themselves into someone.

"Fine. You owe me an explanation later." She hopped off of Cyprian and dashed towards the fog, taking out another dagger after slipping a few needles in her mouth. She started weaving in and out of the soldier's ranks, occasionally reaching up to slash someone's throat or jumping to avoid getting hit.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:44 am

[The soldiers are gone. ^^;]

"Yeah," Cyprian said. He didn't know why his heart was racing. It probably wasn't because of Cilan, since he could feel his face beginning to get warm. How embarrassing. He tried to hide it with a scowl, so instead he would look 'red with rage'. He looked down at Cilan. He had just spontaneously appeared on the riverbank in this flash of fiery light.
Like a phoenix.
"Looks like we're stuck with the kid," he said, and wrinkled up his nose when Cilan made a move. "Antboy knows nothing about kissing. He should learn from me."

Rowan clutched his face, whimpering slightly as Erion slapped him. "Alright," he said timidly and knelt down beside Olivia. "Shhh," was all he could manage before pulling her into his arms.
"Please don't hit me," he begged. "I'm healing you. Don't hit me."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:47 am

Jaai watched the disgustingly adorable romance below. "Alright-ee, enough with their romance, let's get them up here, then we can head on."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:47 am

(Just gonna pretend I crossed the bridge with y'all)

lily did a quick head counted and noted that all travellers were there, plus Cypria and a wolf pack. She tried to hide a grin as Colan threw his arms around Mallory, having a feeling that the girl wouldn't mind too much. Lily glanced over and winced a little as Erion slapped Rowan. She moved and knelt down beside Rowan, who'd taken Olivia into his arms. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked gently, placing a hand on his shoulder.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:49 am

[Whoops sorry, ignore Laurel except for the part where she got off of Cyprian then ^^]

Erion sighed as he strung his weapons back into their holster, and looking around the group to gauge how everyone was doing. Laurel, please slap Cyprian. "I'm sorry for slapping you Rowan, I panicked."

Got you.
She slapped him, tired of his antics. "The only people you've kissed are probably your parents, and please shut up before some of us get tired of you." She sheathed her dagger and climbed back into the tree tops.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me