S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Mistfox » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:12 am

Alexis Madison Ridge
Female-Barn Owl-Tags: Zane/Open
Alexis followed Zane flying after him in her owl form before gracefully shifting back to walk beside him, her hair blew in the breeze and she flicked it out of her eyes irritably and she nearly tripped over a log but she walked on like it didnโ€™t happen.

Jessie Rosa Winters
Female-Arctic fox-tags: Open
Jessie walked back into the camp in her arctic fox form, she stuck to the sides of the camp not wanting to be seen and hating her snowy coat knowing it made her easier to spot, Jessie slipped under a large shadowy tree and lay down.
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:36 am

x.
xxxx
โ โ˜ฝ โ”„ A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ สx A. xA แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€ โœง โžx "I just couldn't stop caring. Perhaps that's my downfall."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xx โžฃ xAudrey xโ—x 18 xโ—x Black Tiger xโ—x Straight xโ—x British xโ—x Location : Forest Path {GT} Healing Cabin xโ—x Tags : Nathan
x
x

She faintly smiles again, feeling a bit special since he seemed to genuinely care about her instead of insulting her for allowing herself to get bitten by such a fragile yet dangerous creature. She follows him to the medic hall and walks up the steps with a slight limp before giving a nod of thanks as he holds the door open for her. She walks in and looks around for a medic, wondering where they all were.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

x.
xxxx
โ โฆ โ”„ K แด€ สŸ ษช ส แด€x E. xE แด  แด€ ษด ๊œฑ โœง โžx "Do not dare allow someone to sully thy beautiful wings.."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xx โžฃ xKaliya xโ—x 19 xโ—x Crow xโ—x Straight xโ—x Canadian xโ—x Location : Forest xโ—x Tags : Mick
x
x

Kaliya tries not to be embarrassed by her little-known knowledge of holding a bow. As Mick shows her how to properly hold it, she lets out a sigh, feeling like she was just becoming a burden to him. But as he gently moves her fingers to the correct position, she feels his rough hands against hers, and tries not to think about it to much. She wasn't exactly used to any kind of physical contact, so it felt different to her. Even if it was just him showing her how to keep her position. As per usual, she had been over-thinking a simple action. After his hand leaves hers, she re-does her positioning exactly as he showed her, to confirm that she understood and had gotten it down correctly. She casts a questioning look at him, just to make sure he approves of it.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:38 pm

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxHe/Him - Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- 21 yrs - 2nd Gen

xxxxxxxxtags: Kaliya

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
He had always been such a careful man. His hands were those of a man who knew what he was doing, every muscle knew how to react and pull and push. They re-positioned her until the form was acceptable, and he took his hands back and stood to the side with a smile
"Yeah.. yeah there we go.." he hummed before stepping close again and turning his head to follow the arrow's gaze into the forest. He wanted her to aim at something, take aim and fire.
"Now.. that tree roight ahead? Aim for it. Remember whot ah said about the arrow. Don' focus on where ya wanna shoot it, jus focus on how th' arrow's gotta get there." he said while tapping her arm softly
"Jes pull back.. let th' feather brush yer cheek an' let go when ya feel loik ya've got it. Aim fer th' tree an try and get it roight in th' center." he breathed with a smile
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby memichoo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:11 am

x
x

Abriel Turner
โ•”_________________________โ•—
โžณ || female || 19
shift:; alaskan tundra wolf
role:; resident
tags:; misha - meera - harley

โ•š_________________________โ•

โžณ Abriel stretched as she left her cabin, aware and rather embaressed by the fact that she had slept in longer than she intended. She had taken a long run yesterday both to keep herself in shape and have fun, returning to the camp after the sun had set and the vibrant colors of its peak had been washed away by the night. Now she wanted nothing more than to relax in her shifted form. Making sure she had left the camp, the resident began the transition to her wolf form. The transition was quick and she was soon off, a destination already in mind. She followed the worn trail through the woods, paws sinking into the soft ground. The baths were one of her favorite places on the island. She didn't much care for swimming in the ocean, as it left her fur stiff and covered in salt, but the bath pools were warm and clean. It was a nice distance from the camp; not too close to be uncomfortable, but not far enough to feel disconnected. The wolf slowed as she neared the baths, ears perking as soft sounds reached her. The people laughing sounded fairly unfamiliar to her, which made her feel rather reserved, but she was curious as to what they found so fun. She walked around the baths, listening for the correct one. Eventually, she reached one that seemed a likely candidate. Timidly, she poked her head inside. The first person she saw was a rather intimidating large man. The bright expression on his face shaved off some wariness she initially felt. The next was a younger girl, who seemed to be having immense fun. She was splashing around with a coyote, and both seemed fairly friendly. Abby gave a quiet, questioning bark to alert them of her presence. She wasn't entirely sure whether they would welcome another or if they wanted to stay a trio, and would rather find out now.

ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท

x
x

Cyrus Verlien
โžค || male || 21
shift:; northern goshawk
role:; medic
tags:; open

โžค Cyrus scanned the ground below him, letting a glide gently carry him over the tops of trees. The weather was lovely for flying today, the sky a vibrant blue dotted with wispy clouds. He couldn't resist the urge for flight, and figured it would provide a good opportunity for hunting and gathering. His main focus at the moment was to hunt, as his stomach was beginning to ache, but any medical herbs he found while out would always be useful to stock. The shifter was well aware that camp rules stated any hunted food was to be brought back, but he ignored that. He would function better with more energy, anyway. The rules didn't hold much meaning for him unless he could be found breaking them, which would really just be a hassle for his future self. Cyrus was torn from his musings as he spotted movement in the brush ahead of him. Gaze intent on his target, he swept into a dive feet first. His landing wasn't as neat as he would have preferred, as the bush the creature- which he found to be a squirrel- hid in was tougher than anticipated. However, he had caught his prey and that satisfied him enough. A quick shift snapped the creature's fragile neck, and he made a quick meal of it. By the time he was done, his stomach was comfortably full. The content bird hopped away from the bush's cracked branches, shaking dead leaves off his wings. He reached into the bush carefully to grab the squirrel remains in his beak and took off steadily, aiming for the ocean. He dropped the body into the water as he passed over it, then returned to the forest. Perching on a sturdy tree branch, he began to groom his feathers of underbrush and blood.

memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001!

Postby jellyphants » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:23 am

xxxx๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ !!
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
sex male shift nothern fulmar tags cyrus

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
he swooped, mottled grey feathers gently ruffling in the breez
e. spotting the familiar speckled-brown shape of a goshawk in
a tree, thomas dived, landing warily on the bough next to the
raptor. tommy ruffled his stony wings as he cried a greeting.

he had always been more comfortable in his animal form, fre
e to fly around, and tommy was usually pleased when he enc
ountered another aerial shifter.
Last edited by jellyphants on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:26 pm

N แด แด  แด€ . G ส€ แด€ แด„ แด‡ . K แด€ ๊œฑ ๊œฑ แด€ สŸ แด€
โ†ณ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | โ˜†

nova scanned her surroundings for a moment before gazing towards eve. her sharp feline eyesight caught a glimpse of him near the edge of the roof the instant he began to slip. she dove toward him without thinking, reaching the edge of the roof in a single bound. she thrust out her paw and hooked her long claws into his shirt, though not in a painful manner for the most part. nova's tail lashed and she strained to pull him back to safety.

Z แด€ ษด แด‡ . K แด‡ ษด แด… แด€ สŸ . K แด€ สŸ ๊œฑ แดก แด€ ส€
โ†ณ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | โ˜†

zane smiled to himself when alexis eventually ended up shifting to walk next to him. sure, she was sassy and all, but his logic and charm happened to be very admirable opponents. as they walked down the path to the dining hall, arriving within moments, he observed the scene around him. he immediately noticed a few people cooking, others probably bringing in food or just hanging out, and a small group clustered around a table. he assumed they were taking about him and his ideas, based on their behavior as he entered the area. zane lifted up his empty hand slightly as a greeting and nodded their way before turning back to alexis. he gestured with his head towards the food storage area. "let's drop these off and then i suppose we can part ways?" he winked at her. "unless of course, you have nothing else to do and would rather continue to hang out with someone of less importance? maybe you could lower your standards just for me?" zane suggested, heading over to set down his catches on the table.

R แด‡ แดข แด€ . F แด‡ ษด . D แด€ แด‡ ส€ ษช แด
โ†ณ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | โ˜†

i'll edit in his post later, i'd rather get the other ones up if i can manage to since he's not tagged
    but uh [ wink wink ] audrey and nathan can run into rez on his way out if you guys want.

M แด‡ แด‡ ส€ แด€ . K แด€ ษช . Y แดœ แด‹ แด แด 
โ†ณ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | โ˜†

meera dunked harley underwater once again before wading her way over to misha and putting the drenched coyote down on the ledge. "hey! you both cheated! i should win," she joked. the girl giggled, then pushed off the side of the pool, ending up a few feet away from the two. she dove under the water and did a small flip. meera came up for air and smiled cheekily at harley. "i know for sure i would beat you at underwater gymnastics," she said with a snicker. at the sound of a low bark, meera stopped her antics abruptly and turned to face the entrance of the bath. the sight of a wolf staring back at her unnerved her at first, but upon realizing that it was only a shifted person, the sociable girl gave a small smile. "hey," she called out, "care to join us instead of standing there and looking like a lost fawn?"
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:54 pm

xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก _ ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผข๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผถ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผฉ
xxxHe/Him - Siberian Bear Shifter - 50 yrs - 1st Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Meera / Harley / Abriel

Misha heard the girl say that they cheated, and he laughed while shaking his head. Of course they cheated, thats what made it fun. He watched Meera swim off and admired her skills. He wished he was young enough to do such things. No more could he swim so gracefully. He turned his head a little upon hearing the bark, first thinking it was Harley. But it sounded different, there was a clear tone.. difference. He looked up from the coyote to see a larger coyote standing at the entrance to the bath. Of course this easily would have been called a wolf by anyone else but him.
His smile faded a little and he hummed. He didn't know the shifter right off the bat, he couldn't tell who it was. Perhaps if they shifted it would have made it easier for him to tell.
He looked at Meera, who spoke to the shifter before lowering a hand into the pool and bringing up a handful of water to run through his hair.
Only time would tell.
x

Probably a Doctor. wrote:
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
xxxHe/Him - Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- 21 yrs - 2nd Gen

xxxxxxxxtags: Kaliya

He had always been such a careful man. His hands were those of a man who knew what he was doing, every muscle knew how to react and pull and push. They re-positioned her until the form was acceptable, and he took his hands back and stood to the side with a smile
"Yeah.. yeah there we go.." he hummed before stepping close again and turning his head to follow the arrow's gaze into the forest. He wanted her to aim at something, take aim and fire.
"Now.. that tree roight ahead? Aim for it. Remember whot ah said about the arrow. Don' focus on where ya wanna shoot it, jus focus on how th' arrow's gotta get there." he said while tapping her arm softly
"Jes pull back.. let th' feather brush yer cheek an' let go when ya feel loik ya've got it. Aim fer th' tree an try and get it roight in th' center." he breathed with a smile
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:27 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ H แด€ ส€ สŸ แด‡ สxxS แด› แดœ ส™ แด‡ ส€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 20 . resident . coyote . the baths
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; meera . misha . abriel
    Harley was busy playing with Meera and Misha but was still able to pick out the footsteps of another dog coming their way. He lifted his head when he was a large wolf and tilted his head. He didn't know who that was exactally but he let out a yip and splashed over towards the other canine. He let out a goofy grin as he let out a playful posture. Wagging his tail and shaking his head. He let out another yip as he let out a playful jump but slipped and fell back into the bath. He surfaced and shook his head to rid of the water that had lodged it's way into his ear.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ E แด  แด‡ ส€ แด‡ แด› แด›xxB สŸ แด‡ ษด ษช s
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; nova kassala
    Eve felt his face heat up intensely as Nova had grabbed him an pulled him back to the roof and to safety. He let out a soft gasp as his body shook with shock. His eyes wide with a soft fearful expression. He ran his hands over his face in an attempt to rid of the cold sweat that had made his way onto his face. He let out a nervous laugh as he looked up at Nova, trying to hide the pure fear that had resided on his face a few seconds earlier. "S-Sorry. May...Maybe I should just. Just go down to the ground. Yeah. Get out of the way." If Eve's face could get any redder, it would. Did you really just almost fall off the building while with Nova? Of all people? Nova. She probably thinks you're a clutz and a nobody now.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ E สŸ ษช แดข แด€ ส™ แด‡ แด› สœxxS แด ษช แด› สœ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 32 . resident . atlantic white-sided dolphin . dining area
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; marley hook
    Liz gave Marley a cocked eyebrow before a smile split on her face. "A swim sounds nice, and if i'm being honest I haven't shifted in a while. Not many chances for me to shift unless I go out in the ocean so. Let's do it." Liz smiled as she stood up, brushing the back of her shorts off before looking at Marley, extending her hand out to help her up. "Do you think lots of people are going to be at the beach? It's not a bad day out but yet again I can't check the weather unless I look up and judge it for myself. Who knows, it could start downpouring in the next hour." She joked, using her other hand to push some hair out of her face.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby memichoo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:42 pm

x
x

Abriel Turner
โžณ || female || 19
shift:; alaskan tundra wolf
role:; resident
tags:; misha - meera - harley

โžณ Abriel watched as the group noticed her, each face holding a different reaction. A prick of guilt stabbed her as she saw mild unease flash in Meera's eyes; she was so familiar with wolves that she forgot how unnerving it was to see one up close. Especially a stranger who just popped in, no doubt. It was rather difficult sometimes to tell apart a shifter and an actual animal, so she never blamed anyone who didn't recognize her humanity and only saw a threat at first. The smile eased her guilt a bit. The wolf then shifted her gaze to the older man, who she finally remembered the name of. A small flower of apprehension bloomed in her chest at Misha's towering frame. He could, without a doubt, snap her neck like a toothpick. It didn't help that his shifted form was an enormous bear that would send any wolf running. The disappearance of his smile didn't help her nerves and she briefly regretted coming in. She didn't know these people well. The greeting of another canine, the coyote, kept her from making a painfully awkward retreat. He was the friendliest of the bunch, giving playful yips and doing all the classical happy dog moves. She smiled at his enthusiasm, the discomfort easing from her chest. Even having one playful person there was enough to give her confidence. A wolfish laugh erupted from her chest as the coyote accidentally slipped back into the bath, water splattering her dark fur. The combination of sunlight and water on her pelt left her feeling content. Figuring she might as well join them in the water, she carefully stepped into the bath to avoid mimicking the fall. Her brown fur darkened to black, and she felt instant cool relief from the sun. She gave the coyote a wolfish grin, watching as he shook water from his ear. Under other circumstances she would have sent a wave over the other canine, but she wasn't quite sure how the others would react to that. For now, she simply relaxed in the water and watched.

ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท

x
x

Cyrus Verlien
โžค || male || 21
shift:; northern goshawk
role:; medic
tags:; tommy

โžค Cyrus glanced up from his preening at the sound of approaching wings. His feathers were mainly groomed from his quick session, and only streaks of scarlet blood tainted his pale chest feathers; his brown patches were barely affected. Since he intended on hunting more anyway, he didn't mind the stains. Blood was bound to appear, and he didn't mind having it on him. It would be rather difficult to be a squeamish medic, after all. It made medics more scarce, and opened an occupation for him. He watched as another bird approached, a sleek mottled sea bird, and landed nearby. He noticed, with a bit of curious humor, the wariness the landing held. However, the other aerial shifter seemed rather pleased at finding another similiar shifter. The medic understood this, in a sense. Familiarity, especially among such a varied group, gave a comforting feeling. He returned the cry of Tommy with a series of welcoming caws, sharp and clear in sound, meant to be taken as a greeting. He had never really communicated with other shifters while in his bird form and felt the lack of experience now. Shifting on the branch, he tilted his head at the fellow bird and gave a soft, questioning caw. He wasn't sure whether Tommy needed something, wanted to fly with another bird, or simply wanted to perch. He hoped the nature of his question would pass through.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me