(Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:52 pm

Krissa~ I nodded. “It is pretty I don’t remember what it means though.” I said to Jessabel.

Dana~ My friends and I kinda started to eavesdrop. (I am sorry lol.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:37 pm

[@kyoko: XD who we eavesdropping on? Lol]

Jeshika- f; she/her- 16- Kitsune- fox form (big, shrinks to save energy), fox communication, purple fire- crush: Nick- kids when 18 or older- +Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft/warm things, cuddles -Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds/sudden movements, being anxious- Tags: Nick

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly and gently as she sat. She tilted her head, ears splaying in confusion this time. The other times they'd done so had been out of shyness. "I...don't know actually, maybe there's a book?"

Jess Meyers- genderfluid; any- 16- dog shift (Shepherd mix) & can communicate with dogs- might like Dana- +Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing -Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)- Tags: Dana (and Akasna)

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger eavesdropped (yeah).

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: Kristyl

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger smiled and nodded to her. "My name apparently was the name of an evil queen in Jewish history...I think. It was also the name of one of my own ancestors, though. She was a simple farmer's daughter that created an orphanage for...well, orphans. Some orphanages apparently take kids that aren't orphans. I don't know why, because those kids should be put in foster care, but I guess it's fine to have them in orphanages too."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:49 am

Doctor Jones | Male | 27 | Physics Teacher | Reality Bending, Teleportation, Pyromancy | Tags: Open
His thoughts were very distracted by the fire, watching the controlled flames burn the paper he held, the ash from the pages falling to the floor. Embers would glow faintly, before vanishing, leaving it dark and colourless. He blinks, before carefully removing his sunglasses, staring at them and contemplating his options. What was he supposed to do now?
He absolutely did run away from that conversation he was having with Midas, after nearly choking on some coffee, stuff just got awkward and he had made up an excuse and maybe he could have remained in there? But, uh, maybe not? No. He didn’t take part in specific types of conversation because he hated having to answer questions related to them. Nah. He didn’t like emotional conversations.
... No, he definitely didn’t run away from Midas because he didn’t want to talk about feelings or things, he only left because he wanted to return to... Whatever he was doing now. Burning stuff. Damaging stuff in his own classroom because that was the only place he could damage things without being told off.

Jones was too distracted by his thoughts to pay attention to his classroom, without his ring on his powers were unconsciously affecting the area, things were becoming unsettled and shifted from their usual places. Not that he would realise this, even if he knew what his powers did, he was too busy telling himself that nothing was wrong. The distractions stop when he suddenly turns, spotting the mug about to fall, dashing towards it in an attempt to catch it before it ends up off the desk. Instead of catching it, he trips, falling to the ground and hitting the desk, and the mug ends up falling anyway. So now he had to deal with a broken mug. Just great. Why didn’t his powers stop the mug from breaking? Jones had absolutely no idea. Maybe it was because that mug contained the coffee he drank that he didn’t like. . . What a dumb reason to allow it to break.
The Doctor gets himself up from the floor, rubbing his head where he hit the desk, waving his other hand and watching the pieces of the mug reverse-fall and return to the desk. Too many to repair, it seemed, he didn’t have the patience to try and put every shard back together just so he could use the mug again. Whatever. He was busy or something.

AssassinPerson wrote: Rex | Male | 17 | Student | Immortality, Empathy, Animal Manipulation | Tags: Lavender
“Thank you!” He smiles quite brightly, happy to hear the complement. “I’m gonna go and tell them all, after school. I’m sure they will be really happy to hear that!” Rex would tuck each photo away neatly in one of his pockets, making sure to not damage any of them, he cared a lot about the pictures. “I’ll have to ask them if it’s okay for me to bring a friend over, as well. Some of them are really nervous around humans because they are scared of getting hurt”
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:00 am

(So sorry I didn't see the notification!)
Lavender | 16 | Location; hallway |

"Aww, thats sweet!" She giggled. "Anyway, next class is starting soon, right?"
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:00 pm

[@kyoko: XD who we eavesdropping on? Lol]

Jeshika- f; she/her- 16- Kitsune- fox form (big, shrinks to save energy), fox communication, purple fire- crush: Nick- kids when 18 or older- +Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft/warm things, cuddles -Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds/sudden movements, being anxious- Tags: Nick

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly. She nodded to him, ears still once more but the tails moved a couple times. She said "They might," and nodded to him a second time. She then looked around, wondering who the teacher was and where they were.

Jess Meyers- genderfluid; any- 16- dog shift (Shepherd mix) & can communicate with dogs- might like Dana- +Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing -Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)- Tags: Dana (and Akasna)

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger eavesdropped (yeah).

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: Kristyl

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger smiled and nodded to her. "My name apparently was the name of an evil queen in Jewish history...I think. It was also the name of one of my own ancestors, though. She was a simple farmer's daughter that created an orphanage for...well, orphans. Some orphanages apparently take kids that aren't orphans. I don't know why, because those kids should be put in foster care, but I guess it's fine to have them in orphanages too."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:56 am

Krissa~ "I like your name it's pretty." I said to Jessabel. I smiled at Jessabel. I looked at the time and realized how close it was for me to start class. "Oh sorry I didn't realize how long we have been talking." I said to Jessabel.

Dana~ "I'm surprised your mom hasn't noticed that we are eavesdropping on them." I said to Akasna in her head .

Akasna~ "Yeah sometimes my mom can be a little unaware of her surroundings if she's talking to somebody, don't worry about it, she's probably going to scold me later for eavesdropping." I told Dana in his head.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:55 pm

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly. She nodded to him, ears still once more but the tails moved a couple times. She said "They might," and nodded to him a second time. She then looked around, wondering who the teacher was and where they were.

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger wondered who the two women in the classroom or office were. They noticed the redhead seemed to have a blue outlined wolf. The white and black wolf was intriguing to them.

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger blushed a bit. "I, um...thank you," she said with a nod, then made a small sound. She hummed as she said "Guess I should probably head back then." She headed for the door, noticing the three kids and saying "Oh, hello."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:58 am

Fitzroy Nightingale | 17 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Linnea
"Once you have those three things in mind, be proud and flaunt them - easier said than done at first, I'd guess." Fitzroy added, figuring that it would be a good start. He didn't think anyone should change themselves unless they really wanted to, and be proud with who they were now and what they currently had. Of course, he knew he was being a little hypocritical, he thought, as he gingerly brushed his fingertips to under his left ear - right where his concealed birthmark was. The one blemish on what he considered his otherwise wonderful appearance - at least he had the means to hide it.

Midas Aurelius | 28 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Open
He couldn't quite shake off how awkward he and Jones had parted ways. Ugh, maybe he shouldn't have grabbed hold of Jones' wrist, but a part of him had wanted to do that. To touch as close to his hand without actually touching his hand. Not to use his power on the other man, of course. Midas shook his head, pushing that thought away. No, it had been purely for the safety of his classroom, and nothing more. He was sure things would be back to normal for them by the time they had another conversation.

Midas carried on reading his novel, but only got through a few more pages before he closed the book. He just couldn't focus. He stopped the record on the gramophone, and then he walked to the door of his classroom. He unlocked it, then left the room - making sure to relock it, just in case there were any stray students looking to cause trouble - and he started to walk the hallways of the school, his stride purposeful.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:46 am

The sweet and gentle fox hummed quietly. She said "Yeah," as she looked at him, then looked around to see if the teacher was there. She swished her tails, a faster movement then just flicking. She then shook her head a couple times.

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger wondered who the two women in the classroom or office were. They noticed the redhead seemed to have a blue outlined wolf. The white and black wolf was intriguing to them.

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger blushed a bit. "I, um...thank you," she said with a nod, then made a small sound. She hummed as she said "Guess I should probably head back then." She headed for the door, noticing the three kids and saying "Oh, hello."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:56 pm

Dana~ "Hi, we were just waiting for you to finish talking and we didn't want to interrupt." I said to Jessabel. It was the truth almost.
Akasna~ I nodded. "I'm sorry mom." I said to my mother not meeting her eyes. I knew I was in trouble.

Krissa~ I glared at my daughter Akasna. (Uh oh, Akasna's mom is mad at her for eavesdropping. Akasna is so in trouble lol). I urged them to come inside my classroom. I nodded accepting my daughter's apology. I turned to my daughter. "We'll talk about this later Akasna." I said to my daughter Akasna sternly
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me