selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Veronica Winters | Female | 21 | Human | Location: The Forest | Tag: Jane

Shaking her head, Veronica replied, "Umm no, at least I don't think so. Hang on, let me check." She took a look at the branch and saw at the root, the wood was slowly detaching from the main stump. "Oh crap..." Her eyes widened as the last piece of the branch started to split. Fearing that the punching bag could hurt either of them, she quickly stomped her leg down, barely breaking off the end piece, but also breaking off the entire branch from the tree on impact. After a failed attempt in grabbing a hold of the tree with the result of a minorly scraped palm, all Veronica could feel was weightlessness for a few solid seconds.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:54 pm

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
Tags: Veronica
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
Now he was starting to fall after hearing the thing he really didn't want to hear
A horrible cracking noise filled his ears as he saw the tree remove from his antlers, and the ground came a little closer
Had that happened before? The ground didn't come closer to you unless you were going to it
And when his mind made the connection, he instinctively moved for the female.. trying to wrap his arms around her to keep her safe while he hit the ground first, on his back
It knocked the wind out of him, and he sat there breathing the best he could

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
Tags: Bree
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He nodded and chuckled while taking back his arm and moving to sip at his tea
Again, he kept telling himself that coffee was probably the one thing he needed to get
"Bree? A'ight.." he said with a nod while glancing to a nearby window
Jane was not outside anymore, and he frowned slightly
He knew one of these days he would need to put a tracking device in him
"so.. wot were yeh doin' in th' bushes near our place?" he asked
The one question they both knew would sooner or later come up
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Veronica felt something around her, but all she could see were the leaves raining down as if they were chasing them. She quickly covered her head and tucking her knees in not to soon before she felt the sudden impact of the ground. Peeping her eyes open, all she could see was green leaves consuming the entirety of her body. Then, the sudden sound of wheezing filled her ears, and she lifted her arms off of her head, only to see Jane underneath her."Oh my god! Jane! Are you okay?" she spouted out as she broke free from his strong grip around her and crawled over next to him. "Um, j-just breath, I guess. God, I'm terrible at giving advice," Veronica said as she lightly brushed off the remaining leaves that were stuck to her.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Persephone looked over slightly to the right to see a female faerie. She remained prefectly still and waited to see if she would see her . Persephone didn't bother to sing nor say a word to her.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:28 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
He cringed and soon found his breath while sighing and moving to lean forwards. "I'm fine.." he answered while rubbing the back of his head
His eyes glanced up to the tree, and he figured a punching bag stand would be a good idea
"Are you okay?"
He moved his head back down to her while pulling his legs close
Good thing those were intact still..

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
Again, he kept telling himself that coffee was probably the one thing he needed to get
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:39 am

The slightly shaken female nodded her head replying, "Heh, yeah, thanks to you I am." Veronica cautiously watched him move, still unsure if he was completely fine. Then, looking up she smirked to herself, "Wow, that was quiet the ride," she said as she tied her hair back up. Veronica felt a slight sting and looked at her scraped palm, remembering her failure of grasping the tree. Out of her backpack, she pulled out a large bandage and carefully patted it down, trying to avoid irritating it more. "There we go, just a slight graze to hold this place in my memory," she giggled to herself.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:19 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
He chuckled and sighed, happy to hear she wasn't mad at all for what had happened
"I'm sorry.. really.. I am.." he answered while running his hands through his short hair in order to get some leaves and tree bits out of it
"I didn't mean to.. Drop out of a tree and have you fall with me.."
Of course he had a few leaves stuck to the tops of his antlers, and he didn't seem to take notice to them

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Veronica shook her head, "No, don't be. It was very stupid of me to climb up on to the branch that clearly couldn't support both of us along with a punching bag." Looking up at him, she giggled a little bit after noticing the leaves impaled into his horns. "You look like a leaf shish kebab." Veronica stood slightly on her toes and plucked one of the leaves off, and showed it to him with a wide grin.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolfgang | a demon

Postby Horse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:33 pm

| w o l f g a n g

with: tavish
      where: cabin
      feeling: curious
      & mischievous
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxIt was a little later on in the day when Wolfgang had decided to go on a walk following a small trail through the woods. He hadn't seen it before, and he decided that maybe it would lead him to... Trouble? Yeah, that sounded right; he was a demon, after all- he stirred up trouble. As he followed the trail expecting to sneak up on some innocent creature to annoy, he was quite disappointed when he came across an old-looking cabin. However, when it clicked with him that people were probably inside of the cabin, Wolfgang's eyes lit up as he started towards its porch, although his mind drifted from being a demonic pest to getting some food. He was quite hungry, and he hoped that whoever was inside would offer him a meal- and, of course, Wolf would give his company to the person- who wouldn't want that? As he knocked on the cabin door, Wolfgang brushed his hair back and tilted his head with somewhat of a mischievous smile, waiting for a response.

occ: Sorry this post is boring/short! I wasn't sure how to start it off, but once Wolf starts interacting with Tavish I'll make his posts more interesting c; ! This is to just get him to start interacting with Tavish haha.
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:47 pm

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
He nodded and stiffened while letting her touch the horns, or at least the leaves on them
His eyes followed her down to the leaf and chuckled a little while smiling
"Well.." he started and shrugged while turning his head and dusting his hair a little in order to make sure nothing else was there
"At least its just leaves.. God knows what else could've been there.."
Watching her gently while eyeing her hands..

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
Tags: Wolfgang
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He blinked while turning his head a little. Since when did Jane start knocking on the door?
If it was Jane.. he'd be inside by now and not sitting around trying to find something to do
"Ahm comin'..." he sighed before opening the door to a different male
This obviously wasn't Jane
"Greetin's.." he nodded with a slight smile, "Wot can ah do ye for?" the scot asked
Wondering how many people were around his property
Knowing that sooner or later he'd have to build a fence or something
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me