(PM me if you want to join) Of The Broken Minded

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (PM me if you want to join) Of The Broken Minded

Postby Tombstone.frost » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Ann kept under the warm water, "Change of subject... This feels so good for a change!"
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Edward|25|Male|Scientist|Tags: Tord
I reach the kitchen quickly and hurriedly making a couple of sandwiches. With them in my hand, I rush back to the lab. "Here you go. They're all the same, so it makes no difference." I tell him.

Ember|12|Female|Experiment|Tags: Ann, Rina
"Yeah! It's amazing!! I can't believe Zero's let us have a shower!"
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Mya listened to the other girls as they went to take a shower. She knew it would be quite nice to have one herself, but she didn't want to remind zero she was there. He might want to experiment on her still.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (new and accepting) Of The Broken Minded

Postby Pipsquawk » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:49 am

Tom Ridgewell wrote:
。✴  🎀  𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝐸𝒹𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝐹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝒽  🎀  ✴。
Male|27|Crush:Open|Bisexual|Demon/Neko|Mood:Happy|

wip

。☢☣𝒯𝑜𝓂☣☢。
Male|20|Crush:Looking for comfort|Homosexual|Mutant|Mood:Complicated|

Tom didn't even make a sound to reply to Matt, he was right, he couldn't fool himself, he wasn't okay, not at all. The loud mouth looked over at the cell that Edd and the other was staying, trying hard to hear the other but falling,letting out a breath, Tom pulled his arms back through the bars and stood back, going back to his hoodie and slipping it on he then once again sat with his back against the wall.

✧😾𝐸𝒹𝒹😾✧
Male|20|Crush:TBD|Bisexual|Human (Not tested on yet)|Mood:Grateful|

Edd jumped slightly, not expecting that response "You'd be lucky if he even lets your help, let alone him actually take it in and process it." The cat-lover stated "But, if you do manage to help him, get ready to get one of the most loyal people by your side because, even though tom is the way he is, he is the mo trustworthy guy you'll meet!" He exclaimed, glancing at Tom.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:43 am

Blake Davenport
Male
Crush; none.
At; the halls.
With; Mark.

Blake nodded slightly, still looking at Mark.
" Couldn't come up with anything better, so I guess that's what we'll be doing!"
He chirped, a smile on his face.
He started thinking, is there cameras in this place? If there's, is there in the rooms?
Probably not, he hoped.

Sean William McLoughlin/Jack
Male
Crush; nope.
At; the cells
With; specifically Edd.

Jack sat up, with a bit of struggle, sure, but he did.
He smiled slightly, and looked over at Tom's cell again, noticing how he changed position.
"He'll let me, I hope, hopefully I'm not annoying, most people think so..
And 'm not doubting t'at he'll t'ink t'at way, but what do I know.
"
He muttered, being a bit louder than before, being less weak, but still unable to do magic.
He didn't want to think of teleporting over there, it seemed too far, and if teleporting to the cell beside him was extremely exhausting, he didn't even want to know if he did something far away.

Matt
Male
Crush; wants to like Tom.
But he still misses Tord.
At; the cells.
With; specifically Tom.

(WIP, I mean, what can I really do?)

Tord/Red leader.
Male
Crush; nope
At; the labs.
With; Edward.

Tord was almost finishing when Edward walked in again, humming in acknowledgement as he talked.
Getting a bit distracted, and looked over at the exit of the lab, being curious slightly of a few things.
He stood up straight, being in an uncomfortable position before.
He looked at Edward for a second, then back at the door again.
"I'll be right back..."
He blurted out quickly, and began walking out the lab, and to the cell rooms.

(Oh god, I'm so sorry for taking so long! I have massive writers block and it's horrible..)
Last edited by sniper tf2 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:54 am

mark looked at Blake from his shoulder "Alright, wanna head back to the room..? So we can have more privacy..?" He prompted as he flicked his tail slightly.
(Slight WB)

。☢☣𝒯𝑜𝓂☣☢。

Tom caught the male's eye who was in Edd's cell with him, noticing his electric blue eyes, a blank expression on his face before he noticed he was staring and furrowed his brows, frowning and looking at the ground. He stood again and brushed off his paints. He jumped slightly when he felt a heavy weight behind him, only to find out that his large purple tail appeared. Why Now of all times... why Now!? Tom knew he would have involuntary shifts at times but this was just going to be a bother. He clenched his fists and teeth when he felt himself get a whole lot taller,horns grow from his head, his ears growing sharper along with his teeth and his hands growing to be larger and more claw-like and finally his eyes having a slight purple glow to them, he was glad it stopped here and it didn't continue to his full monster form because if he did... Well, he didn't know, he has only been in it once and it wasn't for long, and it wasn't even the one he was used to, this one was more furry, like a dog but way more dangerous and super-sized something even the scientists didn't know he could do.

✧😾𝐸𝒹𝒹😾✧

"I wish you luck when you do try.. I hope you can help him, its not something that I'v-" He was about to tell Jack how he's tried so many times but he was caught off guard by a slight glow catching his eye, turning his head to see that tom was now a mutant like creature... Tom had been a mutant before but, not like this.. Did that mean he could turn into his full form or was it even the same thing. Well, at least he knew was Tom could do but he was still worried about what he would be turned into...

(its okay)
Last edited by Pipsquawk on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:49 pm

Edward|25|Male|Scientist|Tags: Tord
"Um..." I don't get to say what I'd been going to, as Tord leaves the room. "Wonder where he's going." I mutter, slightly annoyed. "Hopefully he won't cause any trouble." i frown slightly before sitting down to await his return.

Ember|12|Female|Experiment|Tags: Ann, Rina
I stay quiet for a bit, washing my self carefully.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:26 am

Blake Davenport
Male
Crush; none.
At; the halls.
With; Mark.

Blake nodded quickly, and began rushing to the rooms, that were thankfully not far.
Opening the door, and walking to his, the smallest one of them all.
" Alright! We're here!
Is it enough privacy?
"
He chirped, and oddly happy smile in his face.

Male
Crush; nope.
At; the cells
With; specifically Edd.

Jack continued to look at the other, smiling at him when he looked at him. Then away to face Edd as he spoke.
He gave him a confused look when he stopped talking, noticing how he was looking at Tom's cell.
He looked over at it, only to see, well a mutant Tom, his eyes widening, but he calmed down afterwards.
That was, okay, they were gonna be okay, Tom's gonna be okay, it was just a weird perk that his powers gave him.. he hoped.

Matt
Male
At; the cells.
With; specifically Tom.

Matt looked at Tom, concern at first when he saw his tail.
He didn't know what they did to him, was that it? Or is this another strange event?
Though, his concern turned into fear as the other continued shifting.
Slowly backing up to the corner of the cell to give him some space.

Tord.
Male
Crush; nope
At; near the cell
room
With; nobody.

Tord continued to walk to the cell room, stopping near the entrance to just watch, he just wanted to be sure it was actually the men he knew for years and not someone with the same name, plus, wanting to see how they are is not much of a request.
His breath hitched when he saw the two men on the cell, mostly focusing on Tom.
He took out a small notebook and a pen from his pockets, and began describing what he saw, for.. future reference.

(WB, kinda.)

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:43 am

(when you have no idea what to do)

。☢☣𝒯𝑜𝓂☣☢。

Tom growled slightly when he noticed the majority of people starting at him "Yeah, I'm a monster OKAY!? A big, terrifying, ugly monster!" He furrowed his brows and crossed his arms, he wanted to hide but now due to the fact that he was practically as tall as, if not taller, than Matt made it difficult, he tried to shift back but his body wouldn't let him and it sent a shiver down his spine. He glared at Edd when he spoke "Edd, just stop trying to help! Its NOT helpful and it NOT truthful." He growled, clenching his fists.

✧😾𝐸𝒹𝒹😾✧

Edd stood again as he walked to the edge of the cell, looking at Tom "Tom... you're not ugly, you're you.. Its not your fault you're this way, they did it, not you.." He said softly and his gaze shifted around, his hand still covering his arm that was still sticky with blood. He felt bad for tom but he felt slightly hurt when Tom yelled at him, once again being rejected by the male. His eyes fell to the floor and his head hung slightly "I....." He stopped himself from saying anything more "Sorry..."
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:59 am

Blake Davenport
Male
Crush; none.
At; the halls.
With; Mark.

Blake nodded quickly, and began rushing to the rooms, that were thankfully not far.
Opening the door, and walking to his, the smallest one of them all.
" Alright! We're here!
Is it enough privacy?
"
He chirped, and oddly happy smile in his face.
(I also have no idea of what to do with this kid)

Male
Crush; nope.
At; the cells
With; specifically Edd.

Jack frowned at the relationship with the two, were they always like this? They seemed to know each other, maybe they were together before they found each other in this hell hole, but had they always yelled at each other like that?
He felt bad, for both, Edd was just trying to make him feel better, and Tom just growled at him for doing so!
That's not right..
He wanted to speak to him, tell him SOMETHING, but if he did that to the people that were his friends, how would he treat a damn stranger?

Matt
Male
At; the cells.
With; specifically Tom.

Matt looked up at Tom with a frown, standing up and slowly getting closer to the other, and putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Tom.. don't feel bad..
We want to help you, we really do..
"
He said softly, rubbing his shoulder softly, hoping to calm him at least a little bit.

Tord.
Male
Crush; nope
At; near the cell
room
With; nobody.

Tord's eyes widened at the way Tom treated Edd, that wasn't how it used to be.. huh, things did change..
"And they called me bad.. Jehovah's got it so much worst.. "
He chuckled, leaning on the wall to look at everything better.
(Tord will refer to Tom as 'Jehovahs' and such, it's just eddsworld references, nothin' more.
I just imagined it would be strange if I didn't explain it)

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me